PDA

View Full Version : [$$$][REQ] Add players SteamID to database by console command

loxus
05-28-2009, 06:24
Will pay money for quick service, please contact me by PM

I have a community-page where I need to verify users SteamID to use it with various stats and tools.

I already have the script for amxmodx, but I need it for Source also. See http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=92800 for details about the amxmodx script.

My idea is that my users will go into a server, and write something like: "add <website userid>" in console. Then the server will add his steamid to a mysql table with his website userid.

I dont need any error-checking to see if a steamID is already in the database. Every entry will overwrite an existing one. For instance, if I have verifyed my steamid with userid 64991, but my id is 64992, I can just re-enter the server and type "add 64992" to correct it.

The script need to work with all major Source-games: CS, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2

Thank you :)

loxus
06-11-2009, 07:53
*bumping*

If there is anything I can do for you to help me with this, please send me an PM.

loxus
06-16-2009, 09:56
*bumping*

If there is anything I can do for you to help me with this, please send me an PM.

loxus
06-18-2009, 06:21
*bumping*

loxus
07-24-2009, 02:33
*bumping*

Sexual Harassment Panda
07-24-2009, 04:55
My guess is offering money would help. Also, if you want something done for money, sending a private message to somebody advertising their work is a good idea.

loxus
08-24-2009, 07:17
Thank you, have updated my post now. Will of course pay money for good service and quality, but then, the script wouldnt be for all of the community :)

loxus
09-01-2009, 02:46
*bump*

TheSpyHunter
09-01-2009, 14:20
Pyschostats does this very thing but without console, in fact the Steam ID is the key for logging any player that connects.

Dragonshadow
09-01-2009, 14:35
What about multiple people putting in one id? That could cause problems right?

loxus
09-02-2009, 04:48
Pyschostats does this very thing but without console, in fact the Steam ID is the key for logging any player that connects.

No, it does not.

I want to link the SteamID to the users ID at my webpage. So they have to type their userid in say or teamsay on the server. Then their SteamID will be added to an database table that looks like:

[steamid] [webid]

I will use this information to confirm that players own the SteamID they have added to their profile on my webpage.

loxus
09-02-2009, 04:50
What about multiple people putting in one id? That could cause problems right?

First of all, there will be no point for the user to add his/her SteamID to another users webaccount. Second, the userid will be unique in the database, so attempts to add the same webid to multiple steamid's will be discarded by MySQL. (no need to check this in the script)

Dragonshadow
09-02-2009, 08:42
Ah understood.

loxus
09-02-2009, 08:50
User Wazz have made this plugin for me, and I am satisfied. Thank you for all your responses.

Rescue9
10-12-2009, 13:45
Well... I'm all for paying for quick work, but opensource man. I was looking for something like this for my clan, but don't have the funds to pay. Guess I'll look somewhere else.