PDA

View Full Version : Insurgency Premium Account Plugin

bouncer
05-24-2009, 23:40
Ok, Tried to understand how to create a plugin, but seems I am probably just too retarted :)

Ok, so.. what is premium account plugin? Well while playing TF2 I was playing on saigns.de server I believe it's called, they have a couple, they have this plugin, which seems only their servers are running it on tf2. What this plugin does is, you get a trial of the premium account every 24 hours only after the previous time you used the trial, You type 'premium' in chat and it pop ups a left side menu that shows you the following....

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee132/stormbreaker1_2007/cp_gravelpit0003.png

Notice how in the menu it shows what you would get if you had a premium account, and notice how in chat it says "sorry only one tryout per day" which means it tracks on all their servers when you last activated it, meaning, if you joined one of their servers and activated trial account and then joined another server after your trial account expired and tried it there, it wouldn't let you, because it keeps track of your steam id trial account tryouts each 24 hour period on all their servers.

Now, my question is...

Could someone make a similar plugin for insurgency that would work EXACTLY the same way, except it would give you ALL WEAPONS so that you dont have only one type of class.

Or maybe also infinite ammo, fast reload and any other ideas if you have any...

At the same time, if possible, could someone give me the files for this plugin that already exists? not sure if they created it within their community and not distributed it or what, Maybe i just can't find it, looked everywhere, and cannot find the type of plugin they had on their tf2 server.

So yeah, if possible could someone create a plugin like this for INS and TF2 or give me the one for tf2 if its out there already.

Much thanks!!

www.brotherhoodofgamers.com
[email protected]

Those are my contacts if anyone wants to talk to me, thanks!!!