PDA

View Full Version : Empires Vehicle Tools

recon0
05-21-2009, 19:19
There's a really odd bug that slays people when randomly when they try to get in a vehicle.

I'm not sure how or why it's occurring. Until the bug is patched, all servers should remove this plugin.

This plugin allows administrators to eject players from vehicles, and prevent reentry for a given period of time in EmpiresMod.

Commands

sm_eject <#userid|name> [seconds]

seconds is optional and specifies the time the player must wait to reenter a vehicle

Cvars

sm_eject_time - The default number of seconds that a player has to wait until they can enter a vehicle after being ejected
empvehicletools_version - The plugin version

A config will automatically be generated for the plugin.

Changelog

Initial Release

Next item

This plugin uses Empires API (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=690965) by Theowningone.

recon0
05-30-2009, 19:01
There's a really odd bug that slays people when randomly when they try to get in a vehicle.

I'm not sure how or why it's occurring. Until the bug is patched, all servers should remove this plugin.

Antithasys
07-31-2009, 20:29
Fill out description field please.

berni
09-10-2009, 15:59

There must be a mistake in the plugins logic, because ForcePlayerSuicide(client); is used somewhere.

Version is also missing in the topic, please fix.

Greetings ~Berni

recon0
09-19-2009, 16:50
There must be a mistake in the plugins logic, because ForcePlayerSuicide(client); is used somewhere.

Version is also missing in the topic, please fix.

Greetings ~Berni
It was part of the design, but something got messed up.

You can unapprove this plugin, I'm not planning to continue working on it.