PDA

View Full Version : [L4d] what to download to left 8 dead

Kirk_yang
05-15-2009, 11:27
left 8 dead

you could also do 16 players maxed out
could max it to 14 if u want

=l4d test #4 the latest test of "DDR Khat" is the most functionable and most playable http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=811067&postcount=176

=l4dhax is needed to spawn bots when u are playing more than 8
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=743650&postcount=1

=[extension] l4dToolz made by "ivaislopi" this plugin is playable could max your player to 8 12 14 16 to be seen in lobby
for 12 and 14 http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=827241&postcount=41
for 8 and 16 http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=826369&postcount=1

=also ivaislopi server.dll and engine.dll pick whatever you want its depending in your game

=l4d take over a bot created by "Matthias Vance" i am using it , it depends on you if u don't want but i want it if someone dies but you have extra bots there u can just takeover the bot and play again :D http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=745458&postcount=1

preparation for game so your all by yourself go to your console or srcds.exe console tab ,, and type mp_gamemode "versus,coop,survival"
also type sm_l8d_gmode "versus,coop,survival"
so after u pick what game mode u like u can start your game
versus
after starting and many people are joining if your a survivor and its full people will join u and bots will auto spawn and newcomer will take over it ,u can start your game
"coop"
for coop if your max player capacity is only 14 or 16 u need to do the two style of adding bots
when your below 8 u can just type !addbot up to 8x if u are above 8 player(bots) u can type sm_l4dbot in your console and wait for the i am not real to become their survivor names ( francis, louis, zoey ,bill) and after that ask the spectator to type !joingame in chat box remember u must activate l8d ,,activate l8d by typing !l8d_enable in chat box
"survival"
its like coop repeat the instruction ^
but after you type mp_gamemode survival and sm_l8d_gmode survival you need to callvote change chapter and pick your map

all credits are for the maker of the plugins i just post this guide so people don't get tired reading all the pages :D

i hope for + karma

SAMURAI16
05-15-2009, 11:28
wrong forum
- moved

HL-SDK
05-15-2009, 19:00
I think this is a tutorial, but it doesn't help me much. In all my years of schooling, I never new "U" was a word and that punctuation doesn't make a difference.

I can not read this, even though I would like to. Even for people who post here who do not speak english as a primary language have the courtesy to take a minute and make their input readable.

Kirk_yang
05-16-2009, 09:20
I think this is a tutorial, but it doesn't help me much. In all my years of schooling, I never new "U" was a word and that punctuation doesn't make a difference.

I can not read this, even though I would like to. Even for people who post here who do not speak english as a primary language have the courtesy to take a minute and make their input readable.

Why the heck are u so rude? ,this how i type, there's no rules in the forum that u cant type shortcut why how do u read u is it you??? and whats ur problem?? im helping others isnt that allowed???? woah what a member are u? all the people here are so rude when i asking for help they will put - karma on me, like whoever need the karma for? if u giving ur opinion i have my own life so "itikom mo yang bibig mo at magmura ka nalang sa nanay mo putang ina mo"

teddyruxpin
05-16-2009, 15:32
Translation: Filipino » English

yang mouth close to you and scold you about the mother you're like putang

HL-SDK
05-16-2009, 17:33
Thanks teddy, I didn't know what language that was coming from. I'm still kind of confused.

Either way... Admin, was this moved from tutorials by any chance?

Kirk_yang
05-17-2009, 02:10
nice lol :D may pinoy din dito or translation lang

CI2az
05-19-2009, 11:31
Is there not a better tutorial on this setup for L8D.. everyone one of them I try to read are done in this format.. unreadable..

Not to sound rude or anything.. I realize help is what you were trying to do, and I can appreciate that..

One major problem tho is no one can understand what you are typing, so it doesnt completely help them.

For example: If I didn't already know better, I would have typed this in and just kept pulling my hair out.. but from setting up servers for a LONG time now.. I kinda caught on.. but others will not...

This line: mp_gamemode ur "versus,coop,survival"

Now... for one.. the "ur" does not go in there... why you said it in that line, I am not sure.. but it does not belong there...
Secondly: For a rookie... they would also type the quotation marks in there... not a good idea...

Basically bro.. your thought and attempt is quite awesome... but if you could spell it out to where even a 6 year old can read it, then you would be an even GREATER help to the community.

Lastly... L8D is still not working for me and I am still pulling my face off trying to figure it out. :|

HL-SDK
05-19-2009, 13:51
Is there not a better tutorial on this setup for L8D.. everyone one of them I try to read are done in this format.. unreadable..
Not L8D, but I can have you playing with 8 or more people if that is what you fancy! (Note: what I am about to post is not L8D)
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=92663

I hope that you find it readable and that it helps you get where you want to go.

Kirk_yang
05-20-2009, 02:01
there is that ok just take your time to read dont be an old who are always tired of reading words

rodregis
05-20-2009, 04:34
I may be an old who are always tired, but it's not really clear what your trying to help people.

It's simply a guide to setting up L4D Co-op with more than 4 players right? And how to get bots to take over the spots?

Why not "[L4D] >4 player co-op with bots guide "

Normally, a guide or a tutorial will have a small expanation of what it's actually helping you do or a descriptive title.

Kirk_yang
05-20-2009, 06:59
RODREGIS WELL THEN CHANGE THE TITLE :D I AM TRYING TO CHANGE IT BUT I DONT HAVE PERMISSION AND DONT KNOW HOW TO