PDA

View Full Version : Remove the ability to kick AI infected on survival

Big Myke
04-22-2009, 17:22
In the survival mode you've got 8 or more special infected plus survivors showing up on the source mod admin menu list to kick/ban. How can I remove the AI special infected from appearing on the "kick/ban" menu. I would not like the pluggin to affect coop or versus. I've seen people rank up on the leaderboards because of being able to kick the special infected.

Fyren
04-22-2009, 21:23
If the server admin really wants to kick AI infected, SM is not going to prevent it. Even if SM removes the bots from the menu or prevents sm_kick from kicking them, the basic server kick functionality is still there for someone with console/rcon access to use. We're not going to prevent that.

If it's your own server, don't give out admin to people who abuse it.

CrimsonGT
04-22-2009, 21:38
If this is a request to stop others from doing it as opposed to your self and your own admins, theres always going to be ways to cheat. Its just a matter of having the integrity not to and actually enjoying a game for what it is.

If this was added, someone could just write a plugin that would give everyone god mode or something similar and the option would still be there.