PDA

View Full Version : Plugin Request: amxx_match

[BioMaN]**neogun**
04-06-2004, 06:09
a good plugin for match were very interesting no ?

I have install AMX mod X last night, and our clan like others playing some matchs with the plugin amx_match_delux ...

This AMX plugin is not update since ...........

DoubleTap
04-06-2004, 10:12
I would have swore I saw one in the plugins section but I cannot find it... Let me have another cup of coffee, look one last time.... if I dont find one I will see if I can port one for ya...

Vic/DT

[BioMaN]**neogun**
04-06-2004, 10:17
i look all the forum and no plugin match ....

so a simple plugin (lol simple :lol: ) who use the advantage of AMX mod plugs like amx_match_delux and amx_clanwar was very usefull :wink:

DoubleTap
04-06-2004, 10:52
Neither of those plugins you mentioned is simple... they have HLTV support, UDP and other functions... I will port one if I can for you but I will not post something I cannot support... if I find a simple one I will use it myself and be able to help in support that way :)

Vic/DT

knekter
04-06-2004, 10:53
What game are we talking about? If its cs ill make it for you, if not, sry mate :(

[BioMaN]**neogun**
04-06-2004, 11:24
yep is for CS.

The AMX mod plugin amx_match_deluxe.amx is too usefull ...

But it need the possibility to config the second maps,
and the auto change team at the end of the max rounds don t work on CS1.6 steam ...

The HLTV support isn't very interesting to add i think.

And the fact to ask at the beginning of the match if you want record a demo and more at the end of maxround if you want to take screen shut is very interesting (used in amx_clanwar but no in amx_match_deluxe.amx)

DoubleTap
04-06-2004, 11:32
I made a simple restart rounds port...

http://www.tcwonline.org/~amxmodx/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1030

[BioMaN]**neogun**
04-06-2004, 11:41
yep but ... needs to pause plugins ... etc ...

for the moment this can be use but a real good plug match is necesary :wink:

DoubleTap
04-06-2004, 11:44
Lol.... maybe you need to do like me and learn to port things... I use different configs for matches and dont rely on a plugin to turn things off that shouldn't be on. I will look at the other code but not going to port something I dont use, will get questions I cannot answer if I do :)

Vic/DT

[BioMaN]**neogun**
04-06-2004, 11:45
sry my english is not very good :lol:

i don t anderstant :lol: