Changed all chat triggers to ! instead of /
added new admin command called:
"sm_globalsave"
If admin uses it,
It saves his location as the global location,
That all people can get there by writing in the chat:
!globaltele
edit:
Forgot to thank to TimberM for the ideas.
Update version 3 , Change Log:
Added sm_globalremove which removes the set global location
Improved the code
Added !gs and !gt and !gr commands.
bugs are now fixed.

DontWannaName
05-30-2008, 18:48
Same thing?

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=515750

Aviram1994
05-30-2008, 19:31
Nope,
What I posted is for regular players (non-admins).
and the location save is only for all players,
while I used for every single player his own saved location..
and you can see it's much different coded.

TimberM
05-31-2008, 20:16
It Works with CSS, People on my server LOVE it!!!!

Thanks Man!

Connect to see: 66.55.154.7:27015

Aviram1994
05-31-2008, 23:06
Hehe,
I'll get in sometime,
If I'll see more peoples needs this plugin,
I think I would keep updating and upgrading.
edit:
You can give me ideas so I can add new cool stuff to this.
edit:
Updated to version 2.00

Steve-nC-
08-08-2008, 21:54
I really like this plugin, but there is a problem.

The !s and !t commands work for spectators too. In fact, you can go into spectate, save a location, pick a team, and then teleport there. The result is people getting where they shouldn't - like skipping jumps on skill maps or spawn camping with SGs.

badmanrider
09-20-2008, 06:24
I saw this on a server and loved it, how can i install it to a private server? I have downloaded both of the files, i just dont know what to do with them :?

rotahn
10-23-2008, 19:33
Hi there

great plugin although i dont know if i have it setup wrong but everytime people say anything where the plugin is disabled the plugin responds with disabled.

in server.cfg i have it set as disabled as default but..

then per map i enable it. Server.cfg is ran before any map cfg's.

is there a way to turn off the verbose communication of the bot being disabled...when it is?

thanks and good work

rotahn
12-16-2008, 20:27
ok...

i decided to have a quick look at this tonight and made it so that you cant save a location while in spectate. Also it doesn't now message the server when it isnt enabled (bit of an easy hack really.. not the way it should be)

Im just looking at making it so if you save a location as red you cant tele to that location as blu on the same round... still figuring this one out as it's the very first thing i have done with sourcemod.

I'll post an updated version if the original author doesn't mind when i'm happy thing are working how they should.

Aviram1994
01-16-2009, 17:47
ok...

i decided to have a quick look at this tonight and made it so that you cant save a location while in spectate. Also it doesn't now message the server when it isnt enabled (bit of an easy hack really.. not the way it should be)

Im just looking at making it so if you save a location as red you cant tele to that location as blu on the same round... still figuring this one out as it's the very first thing i have done with sourcemod.

I'll post an updated version if the original author doesn't mind when i'm happy thing are working how they should.
Sorry for late update,
Look on the original post to find the change log and I did what you wrote.

Sgt-Mess
01-29-2009, 14:27
You might want to change the name of the smx to something like location_saver.

Other wise when trying to load it with "sm plugins load" it will not recognize it.

This also does not work in css.

rautamiekka
03-27-2009, 14:22
I saw this on a server and loved it, how can i install it to a private server? I have downloaded both of the files, i just dont know what to do with them :?

First you have to know the game that runs on the Server.

CounterStrike:Source = cstrike
Half-Life2 Deathmatch = hl2mp
TeamFortress2 = orangebox
Left4Dead = left4dead
Day of Defeat:Source = dod

Now that you know the MODFOLDER, follow the next instructions, always remembering to include the MODFOLDER mentioned above before the said first folder.

Install MetaMod:Source as usual to addons/

Install SourceMod as usual to addons/ with resulting folder of addons/sourcemod and its subfolders. If you want to ensure MMS does load SM, delete the sourcemod.vdf from addons/metamod/ and add addons/sourcemod/bin/sourcemod_mm to addons/metamod/metaplugins.ini.

Ensure you install the .smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins/ and add sm_savelocation 1 to cfg/autoexec.cfg.

With these you should be done. If you're talking of a LAN-only Server you have to remember you're dealing with ppl with IP, not SteamID.

.sp is the source file of the Plugin which you can read with any text editor.

rahmie
05-22-2009, 21:01
It doesn't work after TF2 spy sniper update X(

Poheart
05-23-2009, 01:11
This Plugin is for admin only?
i hope yes..

Grey83
04-18-2015, 15:26
Slightly changed plugin.
Added: support for translation, message about saving/deletion of a global location for admin/all (with CVar), colours in messages (colours in CS:GO does not work, even though the plugin will work).
Tested in NMRIH.

Installation: Place compiled plugin (sm_savelocation.smx) into the plugins folder (../addons/sourcemod/plugins/).
Place the translation file (sm_savelocation.phrases.txt) into the translation sfolder (../addons/sourcemod/translations/).

CVars: sm_savelocation_version - Plugin version
sm_savelocation_enable - On/Off plugin
sm_savelocation_silent - Turning off the notification players about set/deletion a global location
AdminComands: sm_gs - Save a global location for all
sm_gr - Removes the global location
Commads for all: sm_gt - Teleports you to the global location that was set by an admin
sm_s - Saves your current location
sm_t - Teleports you to the location you saved