PDA

View Full Version : delete this....... PLEASE!

Geesu
03-31-2004, 12:52
delete this.... It's posted twice

Wanted
04-02-2004, 22:17
I get this:

You have no access to that command

but i should have full admin. My user.ini reads:

"abcdefghijklu" "a"

DoubleTap
04-02-2004, 22:22
What does the .sma say it requires for this plugin... those codes are not full access on my server...

Vic/DT

Geesu
04-02-2004, 22:26
you need the flag t

Wanted
04-02-2004, 22:27
Not quite sure what I should look for, and i am guessing you mean the .sma for the plugin right?

OK i will try the flag T

Geesu
04-02-2004, 22:29
this : "abcdefghijklu" "a"

should be:

"abcdefghijklut" "a"

notice the t in the second one.

:)

Wanted
04-02-2004, 22:41
Thanks, works fine now :) .... just a quick ?: is there a plugin where a player can buy 2 weapons?

Geesu
04-02-2004, 22:48
dunno

-=STN=- MaGe
10-28-2004, 19:18
Hey pimp daddy

a little Q

we have had this plugin for about 6months now

i wanted to ask you this for ages

is it possible to add a command to add weapons automaticallty every map.

like give each weapon a letter and in my custom map configs for ka and he maps i can add amx_kafun abcde or so on.

this would save me adding it every map.

this plugin kicks ass on weaponarena cuz on this you can have every weapon and a client can choose his fav

thanks.

Apokalypser
05-24-2005, 15:35
found a bug: i can only have unlimited he grenades not smoke or flash grenades. i want to have smokies too, what can i do?

Lord_Destros
06-27-2005, 17:11
hmmmm, not bad a bad plugin, but not exactly what i was looking for though. Anyone know where i can get a plugin that allows only 1-4 peeps with guns who are randomly selected, where they get guns until they are killed? I think i've seen that somewhere but i don't remember what plugin used it (admin mod, amx, amxx, etc.)

Thought it may be fun on some maps like lego land or needle. get duelies, deagle, maybe even a pump WITHOUT unlimited ammo and 1 or max clips, to see how they use those bullets, lol, and until all guns have been dropped do they restart.

If there is such a plugin, plz tell me where, if not, not a bad idea for creation/porting. thx.

Otherwise, this plugin works great

Edit: I think the plugin i'm talking about was similar to capturetheawp by genises, even though i haven't actually tried capturetheawp. The only differences is that capturetheawp allows "punishment" to the team that loses (not bad for optional), it was automatic meaning no /giveawp command, and obviously it worked for weapons other than the awp (deagle, pump, sheild, etc.)

Dj dark whit problems
07-21-2005, 22:00
this : "abcdefghijklu" "a"

should be:

"abcdefghijklut" "a"

notice the t in the second one.

:)

Full admin...
Should be

"abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "ac"

wnxdaredevil
09-23-2005, 19:47
i got it all setup but when i went to change the map it said

Plugin uses an unknown function (name "cs_set_user_nvg") - check your modules.ini. (plugin "ka_fun.amxx")

what should i do to make it run all of my admin is right i have all of the letters expect z[/code]

Geesu
10-03-2005, 15:56
trash this....

its also here

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=86582