PDA

View Full Version : Life System for TS3

delop
04-05-2008, 14:22
How do i create a plugin that assigns lives for a player everytime a map starts? (and assigned on steam id so when they come back they still have the same number of lives)

such as a cvar like amx_startlives 1

then when player's death exceeds startlives then don't allow player to spawn anymore..

Styles
04-10-2008, 02:13
haha sounds like strict rp.

Styles
04-10-2008, 16:46
Okay, I will make this, just xolent somebody else, heres my plan for this plugin.

use nvault to save lives by steamid. check by steamid on spawn block IN_ATTACK so you can't spawn if your dead. now, if the map changes, how can you tell them to reset it all? Or how could you say it is a new map?

Thanks

delop
04-10-2008, 22:55
Okay, I will make this, just xolent somebody else, heres my plan for this plugin.

use nvault to save lives by steamid. check by steamid on spawn block IN_ATTACK so you can't spawn if your dead. now, if the map changes, how can you tell them to reset it all? Or how could you say it is a new map?

Thanks

IN_ATTACK? what's that? maybe theres another method that could do this (is there anyway to possible store deaths?) if we can store deaths we can check if it's over amx_startlives and if it is, then we should do the IN_ATTACK. it then would restart in the next map (new deaths) therefore we will not have to worry about map changes..

btw this is for a zombie server (making lives valuable so everyone has more fun)