PDA

View Full Version : sm_votequestion

zerak
03-28-2008, 11:18
A remake of ma_votequestion
sm_votequestion <title> [<option1> <option2> ... <optionN>]If no options are given it will add "Yes" and "No" as options.
Hope it will work, but as all of my works don't trust it until people give it a go and say it works :)

It is based on voteManager (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69063) and is a simple example on how to use it (don't trust that one either, found a few bugs of the simplest things when I did this one).

LocutusH
03-28-2008, 12:15
sm_vote question answer1 answer2 answerN

is already a feature of SM

Extreme_One
03-28-2008, 12:17
hehe.

BTW I'm just about to release a revolutionary new transport device: I call it The Wheel :)

lol j/k Zefar.

zerak
03-28-2008, 12:25
Reinventing the wheel is very good to understand the basics or to demonstrate how it is used and done. Download and try this and you will see that it isn't quite the same. Have to admit I didn't know it existed either but it is also part of an example of usage for a piece of code (follow the ling) :)

Extreme_One
03-28-2008, 12:28
Reinventing the wheel is very good to understand the basics or to demonstrate how it is used and done. Download and try this and you will see that it isn't quite the same. Have to admit I didn't know it existed either but it is also part of an example of usage for a piece of code (follow the ling) :)

Hehe fair enough mate, I was only teasing anyway.

However even though I'm not a coder I do take a peek in the coding forums to see what you guys are up to and I saw your VoteManager (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69063) include. It looks very useful. :up:

zerak
03-28-2008, 12:33
yes but it should be done with natives instead of including the source since updating plugins will be a mess, going to look at handles (didn't get it last time though)

kolcak
02-28-2009, 09:01
fatal error 120: cannot real the file "votemanager"

#include <voteManager>

why ?

Atreus
03-02-2009, 04:47
Why does it matter?
deprecated due to included plugin in sourcemod package.

DontWannaName
03-04-2009, 01:11
Maybe he doesnt understand English well? Ya never know.