PDA

View Full Version : Problem with changing flags

rawrzar
02-18-2008, 13:53
hello everyone,

I changed most of the flags in the .sma files. most of them worked, but a couple didn't..here is a list of them:

badaim
gag
ungag
givemoney
takemoney
glow
quit

register_concmd("amx_gag","admin_gag",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<nick, #userid or authid> <a|b|c> <time> - Flags: a = Normal Chat | b = Team Chat | c = Voicecomm")

register_concmd("amx_ungag","admin_ungag",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<nick, #userid or authid>")

register_concmd("amx_givemoney","admin_givemoney",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<nick, #userid or authid> <amount> - gives specified player money")

register_concmd("amx_takemoney","admin_takemoney",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<nick, #userid or authid> <amount> - takes specified player money")

register_concmd("amx_glow", "cmd_glow",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<nick, #userid, authid, or @team/@all> <color> (or) <rrr> <ggg> <bbb> <aaa> -- lasts 1 round")

register_concmd("amx_glow2", "cmd_glow",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"<nick, #userid, authid, or @team/@all> <color> (or) <rrr> <ggg> <bbb> <aaa> -- lasts forever")

register_concmd("amx_glowcolors", "cmd_glowcolors",ADMIN_LEVEL_A,"shows a list of colors for amx_glow and amx_glow2")

register_concmd("amx_quit","admin_quit",ADMIN_LEVEL_B,"<nick, #userid, authid or @team>")They are all flagged for admin level a or b, but someone with access flags of "ceij" has access to those commands..am i doing anything wrong?

bmann_420
02-18-2008, 14:13
Did you read This (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=58646)?

rawrzar
02-18-2008, 16:49
yep i already did waht that thread told me to do..all of the other commands that i didnt list worked..i changed them all to admin_level_a, and only admins with the admin_level_a flag gets it..the ones i listed, i changed to admin_level_a and people with flags "ceij" gets it

chris
02-18-2008, 17:12
Can you upload your .sma file I can fix it up for you. Upload the one that was not working, so I can just edit the ones above.

bmann_420
02-18-2008, 17:28
I dont see why it wouldnt work. I would have to check the sma and read the check flag function, but it should be the same.

rawrzar
02-18-2008, 21:50
here is the .sma file..thanks guys

bmann_420
03-01-2008, 22:58
I see it compiles, but your saying people with those flags dont have that acces or people with other flags but those have access?

rawrzar
03-01-2008, 23:04
People with other flags have the access..I changed most of the flags, but the people with the flags in the default .sma file has the commands.

For example, in the default .sma file, ADMIN_KICK has the "amx_gag" command, and I changed it to ADMIN_LEVEL_A, but the people with ADMIN_LEVEL_A doesnt have it, and the people with ADMIN_KICK does have it..its like this with every command, not just the one i listed..here's the .sma file from amx_super 3.8.1

YamiKaitou
03-01-2008, 23:05
Your issue lies with the cmdaccess.ini file. It would be best to change the access levels in there since that isn't updated if the plugin is

rawrzar
03-01-2008, 23:41
it worked yamikaitou...thank you very much