PDA

View Full Version : Laggy For Software Video Mode

rAnDy OrToN
12-05-2007, 16:04
Hi, do you guys notice that the new plugin make the Software Video Moder Laggy everytime they get close to someone?, and most of the server has the plugins...and we can't play cause whenever we get closed to someone, it's laggy...and one of my friend fixed it...but i don't know how, does anyone knows about this? please explain step by step thanks

hoboman
12-05-2007, 17:19
too bad?
you shouldn't be using software mode anyways...it is basically a cheat

bmann_420
12-05-2007, 21:10
Um... we have had or talked about that issue, dunno what it is, unless i forgot about it, it might be the spawn protection or soemthing if i remember it right, not pulling up the thread, but i would try and disable that and see.

rAnDy OrToN
12-05-2007, 21:10
why is it a cheat? and it's not like i don't want to use OPENGL, it just my gfx card are not that good to support it OPENGL, man try to be open minded..

bmann_420
12-06-2007, 01:46
What the hell are you talking about?> lol

Im saying, the people in the paste who have have that issue, it has been related to the spawn protection section of the plugin, which is definable in the amx_super.cfg... Is all im saying, to try that. Put it to 0 and disable it.

Im sorry if you took my last post as "un-openminded" , but im just trying to help....

hoboman
12-06-2007, 03:41
What the hell are you talking about?> lol

Im saying, the people in the paste who have have that issue, it has been related to the spawn protection section of the plugin, which is definable in the amx_super.cfg... Is all im saying, to try that. Put it to 0 and disable it.

Im sorry if you took my last post as "un-openminded" , but im just trying to help....

oh god...lmao...you sir are a real jokester...i am pretty positive that he was referring to my ( #2 ) reply...

the guy in the other topic never mentioned anything about running in software mode, but it is a possibility right

rAnDy OrToN
12-06-2007, 17:53
ya i was refering to hoboman....

rAnDy OrToN
12-06-2007, 17:53
and we don't have any spawn protection...

bmann_420
12-06-2007, 18:46
lol

rAnDy OrToN
12-06-2007, 21:30
thanks it worked....great guy..LOL

anssik
12-09-2007, 16:55
why is it a cheat? and it's not like i don't want to use OPENGL, it just my gfx card are not that good to support it OPENGL, man try to be open minded..
The software mode itself is not a cheat, but with simple console commands you can remove stuff like smokes and flashes.