PDA

View Full Version : stats overlapping on screen. plz help

klobb
11-11-2007, 22:18
when someone dies or gets a kill the stats that display look like they come from 2 different mods. they are placed on top of each other and look all blurry or sloppy.

amxsuper, statsx, amxx. are the plugins we use. i cannot figure out how to get the stats to display without overlapping. if i disable amxsuper the problem goes away. i want to run amx_super but have the stats display normally. please help me. thanks.

bmann_420
11-12-2007, 04:18
Um, what stats are you talkin about? I believe the only HUD stats is the stats_marquee wich is disabled by default in the cfg file.

If you referring to all the damage stats, im not sure why but whatever stats are overlapping maybe you could turn them off in the amx_statscfgmenu

But once you describe it more, we can go from their.

klobb
11-12-2007, 05:51
yeah thanks for replying. i wish i knew what stats they were, unfortunately they are so blurry u cant see them. they appear in the upper right hand corner. and lower left hand corner. i will check and make sure the stats_marquee didnt get turned on. i tried turning off the stats in the statsx menu. is that the same as amx_statscfgmenu?

bmann_420
11-12-2007, 14:50
Yea, well from what I hear, unless its the stats marquee, which is only in the bottom right, or the join/leave HUD's in the middle left, its doesnt have much todo with this plugin. And is most likely in that menu, maybe a screen shot will help.