PDA

View Full Version : CS Module ?

SidLuke
03-01-2004, 10:28
Johnny got his gun : Fun Module, Counter-Strike Module

:shock: base amx + modules for HL mods ?

Johnny got his gun
03-01-2004, 10:31
PM does amxx core. We haven't started modules for any other game mods yet... those are later in road map. Of course someone could start work on them so we could have them ready for later releases of amx mod x. >(

SniperBeamer
03-01-2004, 10:37
SidLuke:
You wrote the DoD and TS module.
Maybe we can include the DoD module to amx mod x (if you want). I didn't look at it. Maybe you can write a NS module too. :)

_KaszpiR_
03-02-2004, 03:00
i guess the *stats like dodstats or csstats should be rewritten to support almost any mod - dependingly on mod running the proper strcuct would be loaded r maybe een the ability to define the fileds form amx side and the *stats would just store the numbers

i know the amx could replace fully csstats but i guess by cost of resources

SidLuke
03-02-2004, 03:49
i know the amx could replace fully csstats but i guess by cost of resources
Oh , what wil you do with get_user_attacker function ?
It works ok only for CS because it tracks only cstrike grenades , and don't works with dod , ts ....
IMO it shouldn't be in amxmodx only in cstrike module. Csstats tracks grenades too.

_KaszpiR_
03-02-2004, 04:36
uhum
of course it should be more flexible to other mods :D

SidLuke
03-04-2004, 18:14
SidLuke:
You wrote the DoD and TS module.
Maybe we can include the DoD module to amx mod x (if you want). I didn't look at it. Maybe you can write a NS module too. :)

Writing NS module is not a job for me. It must do someone who understand , feel this mod.

i guess the *stats like dodstats or csstats should be rewritten to support almost any mod

I think that one stats module for all HL mods will not work . There is too many differences in mods. Some of then have very usefull damage event (like cstrike) and some of them don't have this message (like dod). Some mods are using current weapon message even if they have more then 31 weapons , some have new message for it and so on ...

SidLuke
03-05-2004, 08:17
I found cs module source and I'm :shock:
weapon_silenced,weapon_burstmode WoW :!: :)

_KaszpiR_
03-05-2004, 10:09
yea, i saw it too. Pretty nice idea.