PDA

View Full Version : Map and Maps Prefixs Configs

graczu
10-19-2007, 14:40
Hi i wrtie small script that will exec Mpa, or Map Prefix config file.

Offcourse config will be execute if admin creat.
Version 1.2
Fixed Memory Leak by adding: CloseHandle(hFile);

Version 1.1
Configs Dir's:

/addons/sourcemod/configs/mapscfg/*

de_.cfg
cs_.cfg

de_dust2.cfg
de_somemap.cfg

someprefix_.cfg

urus
10-19-2007, 21:26
Seems it dont work in TF2!?

FlyingMongoose
10-19-2007, 21:32
map based configs: not necessary as all source games support this anyway (<mod>/maps/cfg/mapname.cfg)

map prefix: useful.

graczu
10-20-2007, 10:35
Seems it dont work in TF2!?

Sorry my bad, i was attach the old source of plugin, i attached new.

Nican
10-20-2007, 18:50
Couldn't you just put the folder in /cfg/ and use the "exec" function instead of reading line by line?

urus
10-20-2007, 19:16
Mmm... ok plugin work in CSS on win32, but don`t work in TF2 under linux. What`s wrong?

Scheme - create mapname.cfg in maps/cfg don`t work too for me in TF2!

graczu
10-21-2007, 20:06
Hmmmm, i dont know why it's dosent work in TF2, but, try to test again, i was attached new .sp file after first ursus post. Try to recompile ursus.

urus
10-26-2007, 21:08
but don`t work in TF2 under linux. What`s wrong?

Ок I find problem.
In sourcemod 1608 dont`t work function GetCurrentMap (on Orange engine).
With current 1649 your plugin works fine.
Thanks =)

Caught off Guard
01-17-2008, 15:53
hi

forgive this noob question but what do i need to do to get this working for insurgency? do i need to make a cfg file for each map or do i need to edit the sp file with the maps and times?

sorry im very new to this so any help you can give would be appreciated

thanks

edit ive done the necessary things and its up and working on our insurgency server 217.163.31.17:27015 - The.O.C Insurgency server

Tenacious
01-29-2008, 06:44
The plugin make the TF2 game server crash sometimes :(
It would be sooo good if it's was working nice, cause it's seems to be the only way to set specific maps configs under TF2 at the moment !

Thanks for your work !

graczu
01-29-2008, 12:26
The plugin make the TF2 game server crash sometimes :(
It would be sooo good if it's was working nice, cause it's seems to be the only way to set specific maps configs under TF2 at the moment !

Thanks for your work !

Hmm maybe its that i was forgot to add:

CloseHandle(hFile);

Here you have the fixed.

Jackal24
01-29-2008, 13:32
Does this allow custom configs for each tf2 map? Does this work for tf2? If this plugin is for using different configs for each map then what do I do to use this?

graczu
01-30-2008, 06:58
Does this allow custom configs for each tf2 map? Does this work for tf2? If this plugin is for using different configs for each map then what do I do to use this?

This plugin exec commands from files that you creat and named like map name or just prefix of map.
This plugin execing config files for map that server now loaded.
This plugin execing config files maps prefixs like cs_, de_, etc_...

If there is created de_something.cfg, then plugin will just exec de_something.cfg and will not execing prefix file.

If there is no: de_something.cfg, and there is de_.cfg, then plugin will exec de_.cfg.

I dont know is this plugin working with TF2, i dont have this game.
It's working with CS:S, but that i readed in this topic, plugin working with TF2, but just with the newest relesases of SM.

ColdFire
01-30-2008, 07:04
It works with TF2, I've been able to create specific confs for some of the maps.

urus
01-30-2008, 17:40
Yes plugin works in TF2, but...

Team Fortress 2 Update Released
December 21, 2007, 4:35 pm - Jason Ruymen

Restricted sound engine updates to a max of 100fps
Fixed the problem with mp_maxrounds not correctly counting the number of rounds for Dustbowl after the scoring change
Fixed cloaked/disguised/disguising spy reporting his achievements to everyone else
Added the ability for servers to have map-specific .cfg files in the cfg folder (missed in yesterday's release notes)

BAILOPAN
05-20-2008, 22:17
Using OnMapStart() is not a good idea since it occurs before sourcemod.cfg gets executed.

I've added a forward to the 1.1 branch to help mitigate this problem, you can read about it here (http://svn.alliedmods.net/viewvc.cgi/trunk/plugins/include/sourcemod.inc?root=sourcemod&r1=2162&r2=2161&pathrev=2162). This change will make it into 1.0.2 or so. I won't unapprove this plugin until a stable release has the new feature and this plugin has had time to update after that.

Jouho
02-02-2009, 04:05
How do I get this plugin to work? I've tried and tried, and still fail.

I've tried
/addons/sourcemod/configs/mapscfg/surf_XIV_v2a.cfg

/addons/sourcemod/configs/maps/cfg/surf_XIV_v2a.cfg

I've tried putting the .cfg file under

cfg/cssdm/maps/surf_XIV_v2a.cfg
and
cfg/cssdm/maps/cfg/surf_XIV_v2a.cfg

The point is for deathmatch to be completely disabled on this one particular map, and I haven't been able to do it yet.. I really don't know why.

I've tried numerous commands within the .cfg to try and disable deathmatch. The following commands are:

// unload plugins

sm plugins unload mods/dm_basics
sm plugins unload mods/dm_equipment
sm plugins unload mods/dm_preset_spawns
sm plugins unload mods/dm_bot_quotas
sm plugins unload mods/dm_spawn_protection

// unload plugins

sm plugins unload cssdm/dm_basics
sm plugins unload cssdm/dm_equipment
sm plugins unload cssdm/dm_preset_spawns
sm plugins unload cssdm/dm_bot_quotas
sm plugins unload cssdm/dm_spawn_protection

// unload plugins

sm plugins unload plugins/cssdm/dm_basics
sm plugins unload plugins/cssdm/dm_equipment
sm plugins unload plugins/cssdm/dm_preset_spawns
sm plugins unload plugins/cssdm/dm_bot_quotas
sm plugins unload plugins/cssdm/dm_spawn_protection

// disable cssdm

cssdm_enabled 0

I've put the .cfg into cfg/mani_admin_plugin/map_config (since I have mani mod installed also and it obviously isn't working with sourcemod...)
and the guns menu doesn't come up. However, people still respawn (even though it takes longer), and people start with a scout... how do I disable them from getting any weapon at all and totally preventing respawn? Arggg

Help, please.. :(

exer
09-10-2010, 13:51
Can you make plugin that will do same for plugins on certan maps.

Deathrun maps turn's ON deathrun-manager.smx
ZombieMod maps turn's ON zombiemod.smx plugin and .................

GunSpeed
07-09-2013, 15:21
Currently in my own tests on counterstrike source, mapname.cfg is placed in cstrike/maps/mapname.cfg
however, only specific or certain commands are executed for some reason, my test command was sv_password "test"
server gets locked when that map is loaded which means its working, but commands such as:
sm_allow_restricted_pickup "1"
Is not being executed.

So my guess is any sv command works sadly not the case with plugin's specific commands.

I wonder if this plugin can execute plugins command.

Powerlord
07-09-2013, 15:43
Currently in my own tests on counterstrike source, mapname.cfg is placed in cstrike/maps/mapname.cfg
however, only specific or certain commands are executed for some reason, my test command was sv_password "test"
server gets locked when that map is loaded which means its working, but commands such as:
sm_allow_restricted_pickup "1"
Is not being executed.

So my guess is any sv command works sadly not the case with plugin's specific commands.

I wonder if this plugin can execute plugins command.
Not really an issue with this plugin, but I'll address it anyway.

If a plugin has a configuration file, said configuration file is executed after the server.cfg and cstrike/maps/mapname.cfg. Meaning that the plugin config file overrides the value that the map config file sets.

GunSpeed
07-09-2013, 16:08
Not really an issue with this plugin, but I'll address it anyway.

If a plugin has a configuration file, said configuration file is executed after the server.cfg and cstrike/maps/mapname.cfg. Meaning that the plugin config file overrides the value that the map config file sets.

I understand your point, but what made me get into that conclusion is that I can type that command in console and get it changed, so I assumed any command in map.cfg would be executed in console as if it was manual rcon/console command.

But if what you said is true, then I need to find a way to make any command in map.cfg overides anything else.

Thanks for the tip off, i'll start using this plugin soon.

Powerlord
07-09-2013, 16:26
I understand your point, but what made me get into that conclusion is that I can type that command in console and get it changed, so I assumed any command in map.cfg would be executed in console as if it was manual rcon/console command.

But if what you said is true, then I need to find a way to make any command in map.cfg overides anything else.

Thanks for the tip off, i'll start using this plugin soon.
This plugin isn't really updated any more. You probably want the other plugin instead.

GunSpeed
07-09-2013, 16:32
This plugin isn't really updated any more. You probably want the other plugin instead.

woow! Thanks.