PDA

View Full Version : SourceMod Bytes

ferret
09-25-2007, 23:07
Testing, testing... This thing on? Howdy.

Just some news on plugin happenings!

We have finished our planned changes for the MapChooser plugin. By default, it will continue to arrive to you in the "disabled" plugins folder. To enable it, simply move it down into the "plugins" folder. Please report any bugs you find through the normal SourceMod bug tracker (Not my own personal project)

As an alternative to MapChooser, we have also added "Random Cycle." This plugin is also disabled by default, and its a simple alternative for the admin that doesn't want map voting or a static cycle. It will randomly pick maps from the cycle, and exclude the last x maps based on cvars.

Note that both plugins depend on the nextmap plugin!

Third, and also in the department of map management: RockTheVote has been added. Also disabled by default, this plugin allows players to start their own random map vote by saying "rtv" or "rockthevote". It also allows players to say "nominate" and choose maps to appear on the vote.

Fourth, but neither a map plugin nor disabled by default, is the "basecomm" plugin. This plugin contains the sm_gag and sm_mute commands, as well as their "un" varients. It also includes the convar sm_deadtalk, which has two modes. The first, by setting it to 1, will allow dead players to hear everyone on the server, including the opposing team. The second is a new option. When sm_deadtalk is set to 2, living players can hear their dead teammates.

Enjoy! This post was sponsored by buckets. They hold stuff.

BAILOPAN
09-25-2007, 23:16
Thanks, ferret! Phew, it feels good not to be the only one writing the news.

ferret
09-25-2007, 23:16
BUCKETS!

Roach
09-26-2007, 00:31
Enjoy! This post was sponsored by buckets. They hold stuff.

This line is made of win. One thousand internets to you.

sslice
09-26-2007, 01:00
Yay, pluginsness.

bzz0
09-28-2007, 05:30
Nice work dudes!

Stockman
10-02-2007, 08:41
Nice work M8`s...

I´m use it on a 40 slots server with tickrate 100 with "no Problemas"
Is there a admin-menu in Sourcemod ?
Tanx guys for all your great work :)

/Stock ^^

DontWannaName
10-09-2007, 21:45
Mani MM wont load with the new beta metamod. I think it needs to be recompiled.

ferret
10-09-2007, 22:18
Mani will never work with metamod 1.6. Use 1.4

DontWannaName
10-09-2007, 23:00
Ya I instantly switched back. :D