PDA

View Full Version : Enable/Disable Objectives

gps335
08-07-2007, 00:53
I am using CSDM 2.1.

;Sets whether the bomb is removed
remove_bomb = 1

;Map objectives are removed by their flags.
; a - as_ maps
; b - buyzones are removed
; c - cs_ maps
; d - de_ maps
remove_objectives = abc

I run a gungame/csdm server and the issue im coming across is that if the map is on de_dust2 and i have strip map objectives flagged for de_dust2, everything works fine but when I disable CSDM and use sv_restartround command everything is back to normal EXCEPT that the Terrorists don't spawn with the bomb. I remedied that by not stripping de maps of its objectives and only removing the bomb. With that setup the bomb comes back when I disable CSDM. My question is on cs_assault, I want to have CSDM enabled and then Disable CSDM and for the hostages to spawn back(which they currently don't). It's like CSDM stripped objectives on the map stays active even when CSDM is disabled. Anyone know a fix?

KWo
08-07-2007, 14:16
Try 2.1h beta (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=47306) and let me know if Your problem is fixed.

gps335
08-07-2007, 18:09
CSDM 2.1h

Using trial and error I have found that these settings in this version work. The only glitch I found is that lets say the map is cs_assault and CSDM is currently disabled and you enable it the Hostages still stay on the map untill sv_restartround is executed. Which is no problem for me because I use CSDM with Gungame and I use the 30 second warmup round so after 30 seconds the map restarts and the hostages are gone. Great work and thanks for the info dude. Here are my current configs.

;Sets whether the bomb is removed
remove_bomb = 1

;Map objectives are removed by their flags.
; a - as_ maps
; b - buyzones are removed
; c - cs_ maps
; d - de_ maps
remove_objectives = ab

[stripper]
;Is stripping entities enabled?
enabled = 1
;write here the list of entities You want to remove from the map
;Note:
;It's not recommended to put more then these listed below.
;HL sometimes behaves strange when You want to remove some entities
;so the plugin author cannot give You the warranty it will work
;with all entities You will write here.
;These default ones below are tested and the game is not crashing with them
class = player_weaponstrip
class = game_player_equip
class = item_healthkit
class = item_battery
class = armoury_entity
class = item_longjump