PDA

View Full Version : TeamBets (Mani Bet Module Conversion)

ferret
06-16-2007, 21:10
TeamBets
Version 1.4

By: ferret!

Description

This plugin allows players to bet on which team will win the round. Their winnings are based on how many players on each team is still alive. Bomb defusals and hostages rescues, etc, count as well.

Players bet by saying "bet team amount". Team must be T or CT. Amount can be either an actual number, or the words all, half, or third.

Examples:
bet t all
bet t half
bet t 3000

Cvars

sm_bet
Turns the bet plugin on and off
Default is on. Set to 0 to disable.
sm_bet_deadonly

Sets whether or not living players can bet.
Default is on. Set to 0 to disable.
sm_bet_announce

Announces when the teams are 1v1. Does not occur if sm_bet_onevsmany is on.
Default is off. Set to 1 to enable.
sm_bet_onevsmany

Sets whether or not a player is rewarded the "Losing Bets" when its One vs Many. For example, if there are 2 players on each team, and one dies, it's now 1v2. A message will be displayed stating to place your bets. If the 1 player beats the 2 players, they will be rewarded with all the money lost from players who bet on the 2 players. This only counts bets that occured after 1v2 began, not before.
Default is 0 or "disabled". Set to 2 or higher to enable.
Change Log:

Version 1.4 (June 29th)
Updated to conform to new plugin submission standards.
Changed version CVAR to sm_teambets_version
Version 1.3 (June 26th)

Exposed sm_bet_version cvar for tracking usage
Corrected translation files
June 18th 9PM EST

German translations added to plugins.teambets.cfg, provided by Isias
Fixed english translation of One Vs Many Start
Version 1.2 (June 18th)

Embarassing. I forgot to get the player's money before giving them back their bid and winnings.
June 17th Part 2

French Translations by magicyan (Redownload plugin.teambets.cfg)
Changed [TB] prefix to [Bet]
June 17th

Changed message prefix from [SM] to [TB]
Added a "use bet team amount" advertisement, shown to players on connect.
Several fixes to the One Vs Many code
Added "team_say" so you can bet in team_say now
We only hook player death and round end events is sm_bet is on now.
Officially incremented the version to 1.0
Suggested Plugins

It is suggested you use Bugs's "No Spec for Cash" plugin with TeamBets. It will stop players from betting all their money, switching to spectator, then switching back to their old team to get a fresh $800.

Link: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=57405

Bugs, Requests, Translations, or Other Issues

Please use my project area on the Allied Modders Bug Tracker (http://bugs.alliedmods.net/?project=10) to report any issues or make requests. Your login for the bug tracker is the same as your forum login. Set the category to this plugin's name.

tcviper
06-17-2007, 07:15
Nice, very nice :) Keep them coming people!

FlyingMongoose
06-17-2007, 09:48
Good job, I'm liking the less and less necessity to mani we've got going >.<

ferret
06-17-2007, 16:34
June 17th

Changed message prefix from [SM] to [TB]
Added a "use bet team amount" advertisement, shown to players on connect.
Several fixes to the One Vs Many code
Added "team_say" so you can bet in team_say now
We only hook player death and round end events is sm_bet is on now.

Falco
06-17-2007, 16:52
11 "Team Bets" (0.1) by ferret
In debug I get this:
L 06/17/2007 - 14:49:07: [SM] Native "PrintToChat" reported: Client 1 is not in game
L 06/17/2007 - 14:49:07: [SM] Displaying call stack trace:
L 06/17/2007 - 14:49:07: [SM] [0] Line 285, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/1/4/0/6/8/171
07.attach::Timer_Advertise()

ferret
06-17-2007, 16:57
You don't have the latest version, redownload it. The June17th update fixed that. Make sure it says 1.0

Falco
06-17-2007, 17:18
ok, cool

FlyingMongoose
06-17-2007, 18:20
I want to point out [TB] may imply Team Balancer. I believe the GMP Team Balancer uses this prefxi.

I suggest [Bet] for a prefix.

ferret
06-17-2007, 18:25
Don't get smart with me :P I'll change it in 1.1.....

FlyingMongoose
06-17-2007, 18:31
I'm not, I'm just pointing out possible problems. and helping to avoid potential confusion.

ferret
06-17-2007, 19:32
June 17th Part 2

French Translations by magicyan (Redownload plugin.basevotes.cfg)
Changed [TB] prefix to [Bet]

GCFaith
06-18-2007, 11:53
Hey Ferret,

Was just wondering if you solved an Old bug which Mani had (and still has :( ). The bug is this scenario:
Player dies
Player goes into spec, gets back on the team and gets startmoney (say 800)
Player places bet (bet team all), server takes away all money
Player goes again into spec, gets back on team and gets again startmoney (say 800)
End of round player has 800 + money made from his bet.This scenario causes that the people that know of this bug to be able to get a lot of money for the second round or any other round after that.

FlyingMongoose
06-18-2007, 11:56
I think teame06 was going to write a standalone plugin to prevent that...but he never followed through.

ferret
06-18-2007, 11:58
I didn't think of that situation, so no, it's technically still possible. I'm sure I can fix it though. I've got exams and stuff till wednesday tho, so no updates till wednesday probably.

Basicly, I'll set it up that if a player goes to spectator, their bet is invalidated.

FlyingMongoose
06-18-2007, 12:26
the idea of the standalone plugin is to force the players cash to always stay as it was at the time of a team swap or disconnect, periodically timing out (in case they're legitimitely afk or disconnected)

Isias
06-18-2007, 16:39
Translated it into german, plugin.teambets.cfg added as attachment. I think there was a little mistage in "One Vs Many Start"
{
"#format" "{1:s},{2:s}"
"en" "{1} vs {2}! Pariez maintenant!"
"fr" "{1} vs {2}! Pariez maintenant!"
"ge" "{1} vs {2}! Jetzt wetten!"
}? Doesn't it have to be "One Vs Many Start"
{
"en" "{1} vs {2}! Bet now!"
"fr" "{1} vs {2}! Pariez maintenant!"
"ge" "{1} vs {2}! Jetzt wetten!"
}I hope so, if not, this line in my .cfg would not be correct. Well, just a typo but in your starting post you're refering to plugin.basevotes.cfg instead of plugin.teambets.cfg, which might be irritating. But thx for porting the betting menu to Sourcemod and will there be a betting Menu available some time? And one more question about Sourcemod generally, as some languages use specific characters likeä, ö, üetc., will they also work if the file gets saved in ANSI or does it have to be UTF-8?

/Reuploaded as UTF-8 and changed ge to de

ferret
06-18-2007, 20:57
What do you mean about a menu for betting? Describe what you'd like, and I'll see about adding it.

Are you looking for something like, just say "bet", and you get a menu to pick team, and then a menu to pick amount?

ferret
06-18-2007, 21:02
Thanks for the translation and noticing that "One Vs Many Start" was accidently changed.

I fixed it to this, please confirm that I got the german for "the {2} team" correct.

"One Vs Many Start"
{
"en" "{1} vs the {2} team! Place your bets now!"
"fr" "{1} vs l'équipe de {2}! Pariez maintenant!"
"ge" "{1} vs die {2} Mannschaft ! Jetzt wetten!"
}

BAILOPAN
06-18-2007, 23:31
You must use UTF-8 for Half-Life 2.

Isias
06-19-2007, 08:18
@Bailopan: Thx
@Ferret The expression "team" is quiet well known in german and has the exact similiar meaning as in english, so you could just leave that word untranslated, but Mannschaft is also ok. I guess in the context, team would be the nicer expression than Mannschaft. I would say"ge" "Das {1} Team gegen das {2} Team ! Gebt jetzt eure Wettgebote ab!"With a menu for betting i meant exactly what you pointed out ferret. A command like "bet menu" or "bet" giving a gui for the chat commands.

1 -> Bet on T
2 -> Bet on CT

Submenu below 1
1.1 Bet all
1.2 Bet half
1.3 Bet 10000
1.4 Bet 5000
1.5 Bet 2000
1.6 Bet 1000

Submenu below 2
2.1 Bet all
2.2 Bet half
2.3 ...

But that's just optional as a gui option is always nice to be used. Thx for porting the betting feature to Sourcemod ferret!

/Edit
Updated the previously posted .cfg with changed ge to de and saved the file in UTF-8 to make the special charset work.

Lux.xD
06-25-2007, 16:37
someone can port this plugin to AMXX? it will be great!
i love this plugin! plze

ferret
06-26-2007, 10:04
Plugin Updated.

Please make sure you have the latest build of Sourcemod, as this version requires the renamed Sourcemod core translation files. Also make sure to grab the new translation file.

ferret
06-29-2007, 09:00
Version 1.4 released, see change log. Nothing major, you don't really need to update but I did change the version cvar.

FlyingMongoose
06-29-2007, 14:49
I haven't looked at code, but do you make sure you handle negatives to prevent negative bets?

ferret
06-29-2007, 14:53
Yup

disconnect81
06-29-2007, 18:12
does this version allow people to go to spectator after placing a bet to get extra money? that was always exploited in manis version i founnd

ferret
06-29-2007, 18:14
does this version allow people to go to spectator after placing a bet to get extra money? that was always exploited in manis version i founnd

It's been reported for mani's, but I haven't tested it for my version or had anyone report it as possible.

geisi
07-01-2007, 11:23
I have heard from some people on my server that bet doesn't work.
For me it works, but how can i find out if they tell me the truth?

ferret
07-01-2007, 12:21
If it works for you, it works for everyone. It doesn't do anything like check for admin flags. I can't fathom any way it could possibly work for only certain people.

geisi
07-01-2007, 12:24
well i found out

if you bind it "say bet t all" it doesn't work

because i didn't use it as a bind it worked for me

I don't know if it was planned like that but if it is possible it would be nice to use:up:

ferret
07-01-2007, 13:47
I know why. I'll fix later.

bobbobagan
07-01-2007, 19:45
do I need to put the .txt anywhere in my FTP? and if so, where?

ferret
07-01-2007, 20:03
addons/sourcemod/translations

JoshGomez
07-03-2007, 05:24
Nice plugin but I think orginal idea was from JohnyGotHisGun or somthing, I forgot his name I guess.

ferret
07-05-2007, 10:26
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=57405

This plugin should fix the "spec for cash" issue.

rishi211
08-14-2007, 18:00
Just wondering if there is a way that you can only allow alive users to place bets and maybe an option to allow betting for the first X seconds of the round. Kinda like real gambling, you gotta place your bets ahead of time rather than the last few seconds.

Just a thought.

- Rishi

ferret
08-17-2007, 12:00
Should be entirely possible. Please post it as af eature request in the bug tracker (See first post, bottom)

rishi211
08-17-2007, 12:20
Cool...thanks..submitted it as a feature request and hope to see it in a future version!

FroL
08-17-2007, 19:00
Russian translation of teambets!

Tekniqal
09-16-2007, 14:07
this plugin doesnt like say or say_team in console with no arg, may also cause a server crash. It does produce errors.

imported_Anth0ny
09-29-2007, 11:22
any news about plugin?

ferret
09-29-2007, 11:51
What news would you like?

imported_Anth0ny
09-29-2007, 14:29
how about this news: "Betting plugin has been added to SourceMod core"

i like it =)

ferret
09-29-2007, 15:30
Won't happen, sorry. :) Will remain a standalone.

TheDarkMan
10-04-2007, 08:32
I´m a noob in serverconfig :cry:, can anybody say me what i have to do to install this plugin ?? :cry::cry::cry:

Please help me, and sorry for my english im a german guy,
and it´s a long time ago that i write in english:down:

Mfg TheDarkMan

P.S. wenn hier deutschsprechende User sind meldet euch doch bitte über ICQ oder MSN, thx im voraus!!!

doa
11-27-2007, 18:21
Any news about the binding issue?

I would like to use:
bind "PGDN" "say bet t all"
bind "PGUP" "say bet ct all"

The text appears in the chatbox, but the bet is not registered.
Works fine when betting "manually".

[Arnold]
12-19-2007, 05:17
Could you provide a feature that betting is only possible on 1:1 situations? The plugin should state something like "Now it's 1 on 1, place your bet!" and open the betting.

[Arnold]
01-30-2008, 04:38
Is the plugin still maintained?

sessus
05-21-2008, 07:44
does not look like it is

r3dh3adkid
05-21-2008, 14:27
Any way to get this work for TF2?

I know TF2 doesn't have money but I just thought it would be fun for the people on my server to bet on which team they think will win.

Possibly give each player 100 bucks every 3 maps and allow them to bet as much of that as they'd want. If they lose it all on the first game then they have to wait 2 more before they get more money

sessus
05-23-2008, 07:09
would be great if some1 could take this project over and fix all the bugs, e.g. TeamBets does not start anymore with the latest SourceMod release

PStar
05-23-2008, 08:15
would be great if some1 could take this project over and fix all the bugs, e.g. TeamBets does not start anymore with the latest SourceMod release

Works great whit CSS. With SM1.1.0 and with SM1.0.2 latest releases.

sessus
05-23-2008, 13:58
W/ CSS the Plugin just hangs and takes a while to get going, if at all.

DJ Tsunami
05-24-2008, 07:08
It works fine on the SteamFriends CS:S servers, so it must be something on your end.

sessus
05-24-2008, 22:41
Thx for the replies, but yeah, the plugin works again w/ some error messages:

[SM] Plugin encountered error 15: Array index is out of bounds

Could some1 check if they encounter the same issue? The error seems to be occurring randomly and in clusters of about 10min.

be04376
07-25-2008, 16:23
Hi

teambets doesnt work
in console i got
[SM] Plugin encountered error 4: Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 07/25/2008 - 22:22:41: [SM] Native "PrintToChat" reported: Language phrase "Must Be Dead To Vote" not found
L 07/25/2008 - 22:22:41: [SM] Debug mode is not enabled for "teambets.smx"
L 07/25/2008 - 22:22:41: [SM] To enable debug mode, edit plugin_settings.cfg, or type: sm plugins debug 21 on

any help please ?

tkaway69
07-25-2008, 16:31
Looks like you do not have the "plugin.teambets.txt" in the translations folder.

be04376
07-25-2008, 17:06
indeed thx and sorry for the noob question

ZiramMaddness
08-02-2008, 16:39
Is the Bind issue ever going to be fixed.....

if command "bet t all" is typed works fine,
if binded "bet t all" does not work

DJ Tsunami
08-02-2008, 20:16
You mean if typed in chat. That's what this plugin does, check what was typed in chat, so of course if you type it in console it won't work. Do this instead: bind key "say bet t all"

ZiramMaddness
08-03-2008, 04:32
no what i meant is if you type it in chat manually it works but if you have it binded i.e. bind ] "say bet t all" it will not work

bl4nk
08-03-2008, 04:36
It should. All chat does is execute "say <what you typed>". So if you were to type "hi guys lol" into chat, the client just executes the command "say hi guys lol". Make sure yo have it bound properly.

ZiramMaddness
08-03-2008, 15:29
i am not the only 1 my clan mates and pubbers have the same problem

BullsEye
08-21-2008, 04:38
Hi from Germany,
i have a problem.
i did install the plugin (smx) and the source (sp)
and did activate that alive players also can bet but it does´t work.
My someone can help me???

And sorry for my bad :down: english

haderlump
09-12-2008, 03:59
do i download the plugin.teambets.txt also?
if its used, where does it go?

im switching from mani's bet because i like the last-guy-gets-the-$
addition. gives you incentive to really clutch out.

i tried to see if someone already asked this. sorry if i missed it,
i was skimming through pretty fast...

H

|GsX| GrimReaper
09-13-2008, 02:34
is there anything that can be done so this uses a chat trigger. I know it is minor to some, but the fact that binds don't work is not only annoying, but baffles me. If it could somehow be tied to Event_PlayerChat it would be great.

haderlump
09-13-2008, 21:11
read it again, friend. its all about using the chat...
if it isnt working in your server, its your install
cuz betting with the chat line is exactly how this
is designed.

H

btw...do i download the plugin.teambets.txt also?
if its used, where does it go?

im switching from mani's bet because i like the last-guy-gets-the-$
addition. gives you incentive to really clutch out.

i tried to see if someone already asked this. sorry if i missed it,
i was skimming through pretty fast...

H

|GsX| GrimReaper
09-13-2008, 22:37
Not sure who you mean with "read it again", but I've read everything many times and have been setting up servers since Valve was beginning.

I know how to bind things. I have created my own autoexec.cfg on the client side. I have used simply
bind LEFTARROW "say bet ct all"
bind RIGHTARROW "say bet t all"

since Mani first added bet module in beta testing. It always worked just fine.

Now, I press those bind keys using this plugin and I do in fact get the phrase "bet t all" or "bet ct all" in the chat window.

IT DOES NOT TRIGGER THE PLUGIN

If I open the chat or teamchat window and manually type "bet t all" or "bet ct all" and press ENTER, which is SUPPOSED to be the same as the bind, this triggers the plugin.

Being that Mani source code is not opensource, I have no way of knowing how he managed things. However, being somewhat fluent with EventScripts coding, I know how to trigger anything I want based on the Event Player_Chat. This method does not care whether it's say or say_team. It's a chat event, as described by the original valve code. I can then check the string for specific words and if found trigger a reaction.

This plugin, and most all others I've seen for SM, wants to register a client cmd to trigger whenever say and/or say_team happen. For some reason, this is making the binds fail.

I don't code for SM, is there anyone that can fix this issue by using some other trigger is my request.

haderlump
09-16-2008, 04:57
are we asking the same thing?
where did you put that .txt file?
if its needed and yours isnt in the right /dir,
you would then have problems...

anyone else?
"bueller?"

|GsX| GrimReaper
09-16-2008, 22:20
haderlump, you do need that file and it goes into the ..\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\translations folder.

What I'm talking about is another issue with the plugin not fully working. This doesn't stop you from using it, but is a hinderence to those that like to bind keys to do repetetive functions rather than type.

Why press y key, then type out "bet t all" when I could press the left arrow key and do it, but this plugin doesn't like the bind.

haderlump
09-17-2008, 03:21
yea, no, i totally get you
and THANK YOU for giving me the right /path for
that file...

that will hopefully get my plugin functioning and
then i'll do my best to see what the issue is.

i TOTALLY have binds for betting and i use a
little different quotations i think. heres the 4
binds i use from my own autoexec.cfg in my /cfg.
bind uparrow "say_team bet ct all"
bind downarrow "say_team bet t all"
bind rightarrow "say_team bet ct half"
bind leftarrow "say_team bet t half"
i agree that if i / we / someone cant workaround
this not seeing binds for bet calls, then i'm going
to a mattie script for bets.

OK, same issue here. the way this plug hooks in,
itwill not recognize bound betting.
makes it crippled in my opinion...

looks like we're going elsewhere.
im going to a mattie version because
i am going to attempt to add a 'viggorish'
to the bets as well as give less and less
money the fewer people (and fewer outcomes)
are left when you bet.
eg- there should be rewards for betting when theres
so many ppl left that its really more of a tossup.

what really needs to be done is a plugin that
compares health points of players' to determine
odds monies (out of my league on that though)

sorry, charlie - we're out of luck on the binds here

|GsX| GrimReaper
10-03-2008, 16:34
DO NOT INSTALL THE FILES UPLOADED TO THIS POST

IF YOU ALREADY INSTALLED THEM, REINSTALL THE ORIGINAL ON THE FRONT PAGE

IT DID ALLOW BINDS TO WORK, BUT IT ALSO ALLOWS ANY FIRST WORD TO TRIGGER THE PLUGIN

e.g.

crap ct 1000

This will still bet. I'm working on rewriting some of this to see if I can make it work with binds better.

|GsX| GrimReaper
10-09-2008, 20:36
Finally fixed the issue and all is working great. See below for the latest revision. I have contacted ferret to see if he will review my changes and update the entire thread. Otherwise, I will post it as a new plugin thread or something.

TODO:

I noticed it doesn't work with GunGame v4, since the nature of GG is to ignore money. However, when installing the buylevel plugin for GunGame v4, money is important. I intend to do some special coding to detect whether GG is installed, or better yet, whether buylevel is installed.

|GsX| GrimReaper
10-11-2008, 19:57
I have tried many things and it is not possible for ME to make SourceMod or MetaMod trigger coding from EventScripts.

GunGame !buylevel and pretty much any other money plugin uses it's own internal database to store each player's money amount. Without being able to add ES code to a SM plugin and get it to even compile, it is hopeless.

With that said, I have done what I would assume to be a FINAL revision, unless someone has issues or suggestions.

I have added the automatic creation and loading of a config file, which is located with the rest of the plugin configs in ../cstrike/cfg/sourcemod folder and it's called teambets.cfg, so enjoy.

Frettchen5
10-20-2008, 04:38
Is it possible to ad a Messagemode like

C A center message, like sm_csay.
H A hint message, like sm_hsay.
M A menu message, like sm_msay.
S A chat message, like sm_say.
With supportet colours?

I think a hint message is more clearly.

KillerSneak
11-09-2008, 11:28
I can't get this plugin to run, Is there something I'm missing ?

mabu
11-10-2008, 04:17
please fix the trigger bug ! :(

i just want to bind my keys to bet ! :(

KillerSneak
11-10-2008, 06:25
Please fix the whole plugin as It's not working for me at all.

KillerSneak
11-10-2008, 19:35
L 11/11/2008 - 01:39:17: [SM] Fatal error encountered parsing translation file "plugin.teambets.txt"
L 11/11/2008 - 01:39:17: [SM] Error (line 0, column 0): Stream failed to open
That's the error i get with the teambet's version on the frontpage

sessus
11-11-2008, 19:30
So you didnt put the translation file into the translation folder when installing the plugin?

5l4v45
11-16-2008, 00:09
Here is my Polish translation:

|GsX| GrimReaper
11-17-2008, 19:54
mabu and killersneak, try the revised version I posted. It works with binds, and I've done nothing to require additional translations, so grab those from the frontpage.

Once you install and launch your server, a config file will be created. You need to edit it to your liking and relaunch the server.

Resemann
11-18-2008, 07:44
hi,
thanks for your version, but it still seems to have a problem: t does not trigger the "all" in my bindings. so it says something like: please specify correct amount of money
my binding: bind "k" "say bet t all"

J0hNyY
11-18-2008, 16:46
GooD Plugin

abix
01-26-2009, 23:54
hi,
thanks for your version, but it still seems to have a problem: t does not trigger the "all" in my bindings. so it says something like: please specify correct amount of money
my binding: bind "k" "say bet t all"

just put the space at the end of say, ex.: bind "k" "say bet t all "
p.s. that works on mani too :)

doa
01-27-2009, 13:09
just put the space at the end of say, ex.: bind "k" "say bet t all "
p.s. that works on mani too :)

Nope, aint workin for me

angrymob
02-13-2009, 23:39
resolved

Cheers,

mob

Snake60
02-14-2009, 06:57
Hi to ALL
Today I'm understand the bag with binds :mrgreen: This is limitation of SoursePawn (SP). In SP all strings must ends by zero. (As I remember a tutorial of scripting) Therefor instead typing:
bind "p" "say bet t all"
we must type in console:
bind "p" "say bet t all0"
where 0 - it's zero. After that binds work good. :wink:

Good Luck... if I help you, give me please + in karma, if not - nevermind :)

|GsX| GrimReaper
02-15-2009, 00:04
I can't verify what Snake60 is saying, because I'm using my version flawlessly. I would be skeptical, since the whole ordeal with the bind is it reads the amount and if the amount = "all" then it does something, so if the amount = "all0" then it won't do a darn thing for the actual plugin, even if it does parse correctly.

It would be REALLY nice to see either the original author update with my changes, or an admin let me know to repost as a new plugin and then unapprove this one with a link to the new one. Naturally, I would credit the original author.

tcviper
02-17-2009, 08:11
Version 1.5 attached, try that guys.

Snake60
02-17-2009, 08:39
|GsX| GrimReaper
I says about your version of plugin, because ferret plugin don't work this bind in any case. If you are so skeptical to see this small flash-video ;)
http://snake.nest.nm.ru/betbug.htm
If you can fix this problem it will be great.

|GsX| GrimReaper
02-17-2009, 15:42
Nice video... There's clearly gonna be a language barrier on my part. I just rebuilt my servers and updated every plugin against the latest compiler. I've never heard of this add a 0 at the end thing. It may be from the newer releases of MM and SM.

TCViper has me confused as to what version he is modding too.

I promise this...

I WILL RELEASE MY CODE AS A NEW PLUGIN, so as to get out of this dilemma. I would then ask that people post snippets of what they change to fix something and I will add it to the Official code, and at the same time, I will attack this issue the best I can as a novice coder.

|GsX| GrimReaper
02-17-2009, 17:29
forgot to ask... sp file please viper, or we don't know what's been changed, and we can never compile it against future versions. I think this should be a required for all plugin releases if it's not already. It's so much more helpful.

If I could get that, I'll repost the plugin and include it if it fixes this new issue.

|GsX| GrimReaper
02-17-2009, 19:05
I did the fresh install with the latest MM and SM and here's what I see with MY STYLE of binds, which I will detail as well.

http://www.gsxclan.com/1.jpg
http://www.gsxclan.com/2.jpg
http://www.gsxclan.com/3.jpg

As you can see, it's working. Now, how do I do it?!?

In your ../steam/steamapps/USERNAME/counter-strike/cstrike/cfg folder, either edit your autoexec.cfg to include:

alias "bet_t_all" "say bet t all"
alias "bet_ct_all" "say bet ct all"
bind "LEFTARROW" "bet_ct_all"
bind "RIGHTARROW" "bet_t_all"

Or, if you don't use an autoexec.cfg, here's one with this info in it.

|GsX| GrimReaper
02-17-2009, 19:45
This thread can Officially die now, and hopefully someone will APPROVE the new version and we can keep it updated.

HERE'S THE NEW VERSION THREAD

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=85914