PDA

View Full Version : gg_changelevel_custom

MrXtramean
05-29-2007, 18:38
Dumb question, but what goes here:
gg_changelevel_custom "____"
The custom command used to go to the next map. Leave blank to change to th map contained in amx_nextmap. Overridden by gungame_mapcycle._____________(btw, the "e" is missing in th^ on your web site)

I've noticed that when we playing a map, it flashes "nextmap: _____" and it's always the map we're on and not the nextmap. I have the above cvar left blank " " , should I have "gungame_mapcycle.txt" between the quotes and will that fix the nextmap thing?

XxAvalanchexX
05-29-2007, 23:51
It's supposed to be for third party plugins that have a special command to change to the next map. If the map keeps changing to itself, make sure that you are running a supported mapcycle plugin that is configured properly, or that you have the gungame_mapcycle.txt set up properly (depending on what you want for your server).

MrXtramean
05-30-2007, 19:24
Ok then. I guess your saying the default is, of course, " " blank.

What about the nextmap thing. The server flashes "nextmap" and it's always the one we're on. Also if we type "nextmap" if shows the currentmap instead of the nextmap.

Thanks.

XxAvalanchexX
05-31-2007, 00:13
Blank should have nothing between the quotation marks, not even a space. It should just be ""

I answered your nextmap question in my first reply.