PDA

View Full Version : does this plugin exist?

Random189
05-18-2007, 02:37
OK I just got a server, last time I ran one was cs1.3/.4. There used to be the AXM plugin that disabled this horrible lag jump that they implemented in the game. Iv researched and every link and post led me to this AMXX plugin but I believe AMXX is a mod for regular CS and not source. Which eventually led me to discovering source mod, which I believe is something new and made for cs source but doesnt have many plugins yet.

every search I did led me to here http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=1262&highlight=bunny+hop+plugin

but this doesnt work with source

So my question is, is there a plugin that disables the lag jump in cs source or the plugin only exists for regular cs. From my research it seems that there was the original AXM plugin, the creators eventually just left it high and dry, then axmm was created and only compatible with old style cs and now source mod has been created for cs source but doesnt have many plugins yet

Am I right or wrong? iv posted on valve source dedicated forum but no one seemed to want to help me and answer this question. Im not used to the fact that there is 3 different versions of the same game, its annoying. So am I just stuck with the lag jump for now or does a plugin exist for cs source!?

FlyingMongoose
05-18-2007, 06:27
There are no anti-bunny-hop remover plugins for CS: Source...anywhere as far as I know.