PDA

View Full Version : Spawns 2 times

Lazze
05-03-2007, 01:52
Have been reading about 40-50 pages here and still havent found anyone with the same problem that i have. When i die, i spawns directly (no delay) in some location, but after 3-4 seconds i spawn over again in another place without being killed!? Is this a setting i am missing? Using the very latest amxxmod, gungamemod and csdm...i just want it to spawn once direct after being killed and not 2 times, hope anyone can tell me what i am missing in the settings...

XxAvalanchexX
05-03-2007, 16:07
You probably have CSDM and GunGame both trying to respawn you. Turn off gg_dm.

Lazze
05-04-2007, 15:41
Thx for answer, but i tried to disable gg_dm without success. Its almost like it doesnt are disabling it...I can turn it off in game using csdm_disable, but when server restarts it enabled again...but it did only spawn one time after being killed after about 3-4 seconds when it was disabled but i want the whole cfg to spawn over and over agan regardless how many time players get killed in game and spawn without delay...could you or someone else be so kind and post or link me to a working cfg for gungame and cdsm that is what im looking for...with no delay when getting killed, and no end of spawning regardless of how many times players getting killed...i would be grateful..

XxAvalanchexX
05-04-2007, 16:17
Open up your gungame.cfg file and change the line that reads "gg_dm 1" to "gg_dm 0"

Lazze
05-04-2007, 17:59
Thats what i ment before...i can change it in the .cfg but it wont take the changes in the game no matter what i do...and the .cfg is not writeprotected either, havent got a clue why it acts like that..maybe download everything again if its corrupt or something..

Edit: Downloaded all the things again and reinstalled it...seems to work fine now...(hopefully it stays that way)

Fanthom
05-04-2007, 18:54
I had this same problem, try disabling csrespawn

Lazze
05-05-2007, 20:56
Thx Fanthom. Will keep that in mind if the problem shows up again for some reason and still persist..but it seems to work ok now since i reinstalled the whole thing

Fanthom
05-06-2007, 05:15
np. just curious as to exactly how this did happen. did you just not install csdm the second time, didnt install csrespawn, did you not enable one of the two, or something else?