PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Swear Filter + Punishment Menu v2.0

Pages : [1] 2

xeroblood
03-27-2004, 09:34
An Advanced Swear Filter + Punishment Menu with File/MySQL Support!!

Updated:
- Added support for AMX 0.9.9b & AMXX 1.0
- Added Punishment System: None, Single and Progressive Modes
- Added Filter System: Simple, Slim and Full Modes
- Added CVAR to turn Punishments ON/OFF in Swear Menu
- Changed Renaming System: Old Name, STEAM ID or Custom
- Changed Word Censor System: None, Random or Custom
- Fixed Crash Bugs on Multiple Swear Words in one line

Removed (Until next release):
- XP Mod Support
- Multi-Language Support

Uses a custom word filter for words like "cu.ss or c.u,s's etc..)
Uses a l337 word filter (originally by KrezerJ)
Uses a Whitelist & Blacklist for known Good/Bad Words
Thx to _KaszpiR_ for some bugfixes!!

Punishments include: Gag, Kick, CashLoss, Slay, Fire, Slap, Ban

NOTE: To Disable Punishments, set CVAR 'sv_punishsystem' to 0

Many many CVARs for customizing your way!!

ZIP File includes:
Source, Config file, Swear folder with Word Files/MySQL Tables and a good ol' README.txt file!

More Credits/Revisions in source...

knocker
03-27-2004, 10:48
oh, i didnt know about the 1337-filter ... tell me something about it plz. i just knew u build my suggestion for the "custom word filter".

i assume now there's no difference in "whore" and "wh0r3" in the bad words table?

DoubleTap
03-27-2004, 10:50
Can this be modded like the old ones to take XP away in WC3, that works better than money on my server ?

Vic/DT

xeroblood
03-27-2004, 10:52
:) Yes, that's right!! CUSS = CU55 and stuff like that!!

Thx to KrezerJ for the Current l337 Word Filter!!

I will be adding to it in future release to recognize multi-char symbols like:
D = [)
R = |2
etc..

Current filter only recognizes single-char symbols:
S = 5
E = 3
etc..

xeroblood
03-27-2004, 10:57
Can this be modded like the old ones to take XP away in WC3, that works better than money on my server ?

Vic/DT

This idea was brought up in the original version I made for AMX..
The main problem there is the countless number of XP-Based plugins and deciding which one (or all) to make it work for..

Basically, it would need to support WC3X, WC3-FT, WC3 v2.22.X, SuperHero Mod, Matrix Mod, etc..

If there is any specific WC3 version that ppl would like to see it work for, then plz post your version request!! Maybe, if enough requests, I will add it..

DoubleTap
03-27-2004, 11:01
I am clueless on all that code stuff, I know Denkkar modded one for AMX. Maybe Dopefish & Pimp Daddy can let us know if they are using common ways to do that and maybe help there. Those are the primary WC3 folks for Mod X..

Vic/DT

xeroblood
03-27-2004, 11:05
for the AMX versions, I know they all used different methods and even function names (some didn't even supply methods for changing XP, the older ones)..

With a little bit of research, I'm sure I could find out how they all work, and add support for any one of them provided they allow XP changes.. Also, we will need to wait for them to be converted to AMXX (I think)..

What WC3 version do you use?? and is it for AMXX??

DoubleTap
03-27-2004, 11:13
I have always used 2.22.## series (pre-2.22.12 CVS), Denkkar was the first one to make it work for Steam 1.6 beta and since then Dopefish has run with it... with others helping along the way...

http://www.insanejustice.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

I know it runs different then Pimp Daddy's version but there are similarities as well... We'll probably come out with 2 better versions when they are done cracking the code... :)

Vic/DT

xeroblood
03-27-2004, 11:18
I have always used 2.22.## series (pre-2.22.12 CVS), Denkkar was the first one to make it work for Steam 1.6 beta and since then Dopefish has run with it... with others helping along the way...

http://www.insanejustice.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

I know it runs different then Pimp Daddy's version but there are similarities as well... We'll probably come out with 2 better versions when they are done cracking the code... :)

Vic/DT

Is it for AMXX?? when it is, I will check it out, and see if I can add support for this in an extra menu-option!!

DoubleTap
03-27-2004, 11:23
From what I have seen on the IJ forums... weapons reincarnation is a big hurdle right now... otherwise it is being tweaked for Mod X... Currently it has a switch which allows other programs to alter the XP... not sure he will add code to an already large plugin, but I am not a coder :)

Vic/DT

xmdxtremekiller
03-27-2004, 12:07
can you make it somehow that admins can be imune to it :roll:

xeroblood
03-27-2004, 12:09
there is a CVAR called sv_obeyimmunity

if the admin has immunity, and this is set to 1 then, they will be immune to it..

xmdxtremekiller
03-27-2004, 12:23
ok thanks :wink:

knocker
03-28-2004, 04:52
as you said: i disabled the stats module + stats plugins and i got no crash. i will test it for some days now to be sure.

so perhaps stats only or swear filter only ... :cry:

is there no way to kill this bug?

knocker
03-28-2004, 07:39
i am really sorry, but i have to tell you the server crashed again. but now i could see the cpu (2400 athlon xp) for this hlds went up to 76% - and it didnt do anything in serverconsole.

i am afrad i have to remove your superb plugin again :cry:

xeroblood
03-28-2004, 09:44
:? This is only happening when you run my plugin?? Very wierd, I get no crashes from it, nor does my friend (but we both use windows), also, there is no serious coding in it that would cause a crash or even interfere with the stats plugin..

I will go over the code with a fine-tooth comb to see if I can find any potential problems.

Does the server just crash at random? or when you swear? or when you use menu? or something?

My plugin really does nothing (it is idle) when there is no one chatting thru 'say' or 'say_team' so if HL is crashing when no one is typing/chatting then it isn't related to my plugin. I don't see how it could be, but maybe it happens when you type?

Also, if someone joins, it checks their name.. maybe that is the problem??

DoubleTap
03-28-2004, 09:57
I will test this on my next Mod X experiment... Your docs are good for all but the location of the swear_config.cfg... since Mod X moves things around I just want to be sure where that goes. For now I assume the obvious and put it in configs folder :lol:

Vic/DT

xeroblood
03-28-2004, 10:13
actually, swear_config.cfg is all the CVARs for the plugin, so it can be put in your /cstrike/ folder next to your server.cfg or listenserver.cfg..

Then, add a line in server.cfg (or listenserver.cfg) like:
exec swear_config.cfg

that way, all the CVARs get processed..

Thx for pointing that out about the Doc's, I will update in my next release (coming soon!)

DoubleTap
03-28-2004, 10:20
Cool, glad I asked then because I surely had it in the configs folder... I have another question that may also help ensure this works easier for folks... if there are no changes or folks want to go with the defaults, do they even need that file ?

Vic/DT

xeroblood
03-28-2004, 10:27
:D Good Q!

Actually, No!! All the values in the file are the default values!! You only need it if you wanna customize the plugin!!

knocker
03-28-2004, 10:28
well, it happens only with your plugin. and it crashes randomly, i couldnt see any similarities :(

xeroblood
03-28-2004, 11:23
:? Hrmm, I went thru the code (again, lol) and I really don't know what it is.. The bulk of this plugin is simply String Manipulation, and it only ever runs (does anything at all) when:

1. A player joins (Checks name) (maybe you're crashing here?)
2. A player chats (Checks what they said) (maybe you're crashing here?)

a. if player doesn't swear, plugin does nothing
b. if player swears, it does stuff (maybe you're crashing here?)

i. shows menu (or here?)
ii. Default punishment (or here?)

3. A player was punished (if they were gagged, they get ungagged later) (maybe you're crashing on UnGag?)

Other than that, it only runs when you use a specific command like: rs_namecheck -- then it will do another name check run..

Maybe it is a linux thing that i'm missing, but I doubt it, and it runs fine on Windows (I run XP, and my friend runs 2000)

It is funny too, that only you have experienced these errors and you are in the Credits list more than anyone else (for providing much help) for this plugin!! :shock: :lol:

knocker
03-28-2004, 11:31
i am not sure if linux is the reason because it seems i am the only one with troubles :(
besides i know the plugin doesnt execute unstable funtions or some delicate things.

anyway - i think i will try it again but without mysql database. perhaps this could be the bug. (although it was working with the db :()

xeroblood
03-28-2004, 11:33
I don't think it is the MySQL routines or the File routines, they only get run once at the very start of the plugin (plugin_cfg()) and the words are loaded into memory..

After that, they only get run again on server refresh (like changelevel)..

If you see in console:
## Bad Words Loaded From MySQL

or something like that, where ## is greater than 0, then the words are loaded correctly.. no errors there.. same for the file routines

knocker
03-28-2004, 12:53
thats what i think too, but when the plugin was in a stadium without mysql it worked great. i will try the next days.

xeroblood
03-28-2004, 13:42
I will test this on my next Mod X experiment... Your docs are good for all but the location of the swear_config.cfg... since Mod X moves things around I just want to be sure where that goes. For now I assume the obvious and put it in configs folder :lol:

Vic/DT

Actually, I have decided now that in my next release, I will move the swear_config.cfg file into the /swear folder where the other files are..

so it will be: amxx/custom/swear/swear_config.cfg

just to make it easier to install!!

VxD
03-28-2004, 17:40
Is there an easy way to disable the menu stuff? When someone says a defined swear word just once, I want it to just go ahead and temp ban the fool.

Would setting rs_swearmenu to off and sv_punishment to 4 effectivly do this? or would I still get some menu?

Thanks, i'll be looking to test and\or modify this to my needs :)

VxD

xeroblood
03-29-2004, 08:07
rs_swearmenu is a toggle switch for only you, other admins may still see the menu..

I will add a cvar to the next release (coming very soon) to disable the menu and only go with the default punishment..

sv_punishment 4 will by default, Temp-Ban any offenders, but in my next release, it will be 5, cuz I added a slap punishment..

Note that for now, if you are the only admin, then just type in console 'rs_swearmenu' just like that (no 1 or 0 after) and the Swear Menu will not be shown to you (you should see in console: 'You Have Unattached The Swear Menu!')

Then, any offenders will get default punishment (unless another admin joins, they may see the menu, unless they type same command)

Anyway, good idea you brought up, I will add a CVAR for that soon!

DoubleTap
03-29-2004, 18:36
Try as I like... I cannot get this to run... any ideas, Linux server...

18:18:39 meta list
18:18:39 Currently loaded plugins:
description stat pend file vers src load unlod
[ 1] AMX Mod X RUN - amxx_mm_i386.so v0.16 ini ANY ANY
[ 2] {PAF} HostiTron RUN - hostitron_mm_i38 v3.00.00 ini ANY Pause
[ 3] Hook Mod RUN - hookmod_i486.so v3 ini Start Start
[ 4] Fun RUN - fun_amx_i386.so v0.16 cmd ANY ANY
[ 5] ENGINE RUN - engine_amx_i386. v0.16 cmd ANY ANY
[ 6] Counter-Strike RUN - cstrike_amx_i386 v0.16 ST cmd Pause Pause
[ 7] CS Stats RUN - csstats_amx_i386 v0.16 cmd ANY ANY
7 plugins, 7 running

18:19:12 amxx list
18:19:12 Currently loaded plugins:
name version author file status
[ 24] unknown unknown unknown swear_filter.am bad load
32 plugins, 31 running

xeroblood
03-29-2004, 18:57
:? hrmm.. it seems Linux doesn't like something about this plugin, you're the second one to mention Linux problems, Knocker has had trouble too, and now I'm thinking it is a Linux issue.. maybe something to do with the natives from amxx.. I really dunno..

DoubleTap
03-29-2004, 18:58
As long as you tweak it, I will keep testing it :)

Vic/DT

xeroblood
03-30-2004, 08:29
:D Version 2.1 released on top post!! I added a new punishment, and fixed a couple minor bugs.. I hope I have solved the Linux issue, though Linux admins should recompile the source code (I don't run Linux and can't provide compiled versions for Linux)

BigBaller
03-30-2004, 08:33
I remember tryin this on AMX Mod a while back, it crashed my server about 15 mins into use, maybe this will fix it on AMXX. I will give it a shot later today.

DoubleTap
03-30-2004, 08:52
I have never compiled my plugins anywhere but on my PC... compiling them on the server has never been needed :)

Still no luck on loading... can I make a recommendation ? The two required to compile files should be renamed to make them plugin specific...

rs_language.cfg & rs_configs.cfg

Elsewise everyones file will overwrite other causing us to have to remake them with each compile :)

Vic/DT

xeroblood
03-30-2004, 09:19
Thx DoubleTap, good point!! I have changed file names, I will upload again later, I wanna go over the entire code (yet again) to see if I can find *anything* that may somehow be causing it to crash some OSes..
(i, unfortunately, have never experienced any crash with this plugin, so I'm at a lose for ideas :( )

@BigBaller: What OS it crashed on with AMX?? Windows or Linux?

BigBaller
03-30-2004, 09:21
it was on windows amx 0.9.8 :(

DoubleTap
03-30-2004, 09:26
I just have no way to tell why it wont load... unfortunately downloading the now 80 MEG hlds.log to find a line that may not help troubleshoot is harder than just waiting for it to magically work :)

I am grabbing the log and will do a search... wish me luck :)

Vic/DT

xeroblood
03-30-2004, 09:51
I am adding complete custom debug lines everywhere in the code, so the console should point to the problem area if _DEBUG_MODE is on..

I originally wrote this using Windows AMX 0.9.8 also, and I never had a problem with it.. I ran it for well over 24 hours at times with various numbers of users joining/leaving (12 man server only) and never crashed..

I now run it on AMXX and it still runs flawlessly (for me at least).. it's very odd that there are problems 'cuz it is basic AMX/X code (maybe a lil' complex string manipulations) but that's it!!

Anyway, the next version with debug messages should help find the problem, if you're willing it test.. (I too will undertake extensive testing on 2 servers and will put it to the test!!)

DoubleTap
03-30-2004, 09:59
This help, it's the only error it shows anywhere...

L 03/30/2004 - 09:36:11: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "swear_filter.amx")
34 plugins, 33 running

Vic/DT

P.S. That was after a restart...

xeroblood
03-30-2004, 10:02
hmm.. I think you named it wrong in your plugins.ini maybe?? the file should be called: swearfilter.amx without the underscore..

maybe just double check that the file is named right in both places?? (filename & plugins.ini line)..

DoubleTap
03-30-2004, 10:11
The original version I had renamed (and that one didn't work)... with the updates I didn't and surely we missed that... good eye !

Vic/DT

Thanks man, I will tinker with it and give you any info I can...

xeroblood
03-30-2004, 11:19
:D Glad that helped even a little!! lol.. anyway, here is a _debug_ version of the source code (uses same cfg's) maybe compiling/running this version may point you to any trouble spots if you experience them.. if you experience errors (or crash)..

it writes to both amx_log and console, so only use this version if you wanna test/debug..

if you find any errors or crash, please PM me with either your console dump (condump command while in console) or part of the log file with only the Swear-Filter parts.. that may help me narrow down which part is causing crash.. thx for any/all help guys!!

BigBaller
03-30-2004, 11:32
hehe xeroblood just learned how to use the log_amx function :)

xeroblood
03-30-2004, 11:36
Well, not much to learn really, it is much like all other print functions, but definetly different from the AMX version of Logging.. regardless, your post in another thread certainly helped to differentiate the two methods used by AMX & AMXX.. :D

DoubleTap
03-30-2004, 17:47
I got a slight bug report, otherwise this is a pretty sweet plugin (will be even better when it takes XP instead of money) hehehe... Whenever a cuss word comes out... the whole sentence they wrote is displayed as one long word with asterisks in the cuss word spot :) Makes it awful hard to see what the rest was :)

Vic/DT

BigBaller
03-31-2004, 02:35
Yea I was able to show DoubleTap that bug when I was cussing at him on his server, I noticed it also.

xeroblood
03-31-2004, 09:06
:shock: Ah!!! I know exactly why too, lol.. I forgot that I edited that part just b4 releasing again!! lol..

Ima go fix it now!! Thx for noticing that for me!! sry too!

EDIT: Fixed!! I updated original post..
I had to remove the 'space' from the Filters list, otherwise you get the problem, but now, it wont filter stuff like: c u s s.. :( hrmm, Ima find a way to fix that tho ;)

Geesu
03-31-2004, 17:39
If you want this to take away xp from my frozen throne mod just execute this server command:

amx_takexp <id> <xp>

And then u can just print a message to them. Here is the function in my code:

public amx_takexp(){
new arg[32], arg2[32]
read_argv(1,arg,31)
read_argv(2,arg2,31)
new id = str_to_num(arg)
playerxp[id]-=str_to_num(arg2)
displaylevel(id,0)
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}

So if you execute it and don't put up a message they won't know why.

xeroblood
03-31-2004, 20:59
:D Nice!! Thx soooo much!! Saves me lotsa research into your code!!
I will definetly add this feature now for WC3FT Mod at least, when other versions make it to AMXX, I'll add them too!!

Thx again Pimp Daddy!!

Edit: I can now add support for WC3 2.22.X w/ AMXX now too!! Thx to DopeFish!

I will be releasing next version with support for both WC3 Versions!!
Big Thx to Pimp Daddy & DopeFish for saving me *who knows how much* research into their plugins :D

DoubleTap
04-01-2004, 18:56
Hey guys... Is this the line (I finally found the .sma from my old swear filter) that does the take XP and has it changed in AMXX ?

server_cmd("wc3_changexp %d %d",id,xpLoss)

I am going to recompile it and see if it works :)

Vic/DT

xeroblood
04-02-2004, 08:40
I'm almost finished adding the TakeXP punishment,

Anyway, DopeFish told me his XP thing is:
wc3_changexp <id> <xp>

but XP_CHANGEABLE_OUTSIDE must be set to 1

Edit: AssKicR has thankfully helped me add support for SH Mod and stuff!! Big Thx to AssKicR, you can see his additions in next release (coming today or tomorrow!)

DoubleTap
04-02-2004, 09:55
xeroblood, best bet before you code ANY XP taking is you get with both Dopefish and Pimp Daddy and have them decide on a common usage. I want the functionality as much as anyone using WC3 but it makes no sense for you to code a different XP loss function for each version. The Lord knows them poor guys been changing code daily to get the Mod X code Nazi's off their backs... I dont think it'd be that hard for them to make a consensus on one common function so ALL future plugins would also benefit...

Vic/DT

xeroblood
04-02-2004, 10:09
That would be extremely nice if they did that, but I would need more ppl to follow suit, since I plan on supporting for MatrixMod, WC3x, WC3FT, WC3 2.22.X and AssKicR already added support for SuperHero Mod too (he just needs to convert SH Mod to amxx)!!

DopeFish
04-02-2004, 10:50
I vote for "changexp <id> <xp>"

Geesu
04-02-2004, 15:10
I can add that function to mine, I just won't get rid of the old one so people don't get confused. So their will just be 2 funcitons, no biggy.

xeroblood
04-02-2004, 17:07
:D That would be cool!! Then I only need to call one function rather than distinguish which one of two to call.. also, any other plugins that wish to support either of your mods will find it easier too!!

Thx guys!!

xeroblood
04-05-2004, 22:09
:D I have updated top post with version 3.0 which includes XP Removing for SuperHero Mod WC3FT and WC3 2.22.X, thx to AssKicR, Pimp Daddy and DopeFish for their help!!

I haven't thoroughly tested the XP Removing yet, so plz report back if it works well or not!! Thx Again!!

DoubleTap
04-05-2004, 22:29
Dude, I can only speak for me.... too many damned config files... I have tried 7 times to compile this thing now and something is missing or broke... There has to be defaults, shouldn't have to copy 4 configs back into the scripting folder everytime I want a compile... make this easier ! I shouldn't need a language config unless I am using other than english...

to compile this:
rs_config.cfg
rs_language.cfg
swear_config.cfg

to run this on server:
goodwords.ini
badwords.ini
swear_config.cfg

Even still :
swearfilter.sma(683) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "
trings")

1 Error.
Small compiler 2.1.0 Copyright (c) 1997-2002, ITB CompuPhase

This is a nice plugin, but my old one only required a wordlist.cfg and worked like a charm man, for WC3 and all...

Vic/DT

xeroblood
04-06-2004, 10:28
no more than before, but I guess I can make it a bit easier..

Also, I compiled every version of this without errors, so maybe tell me what configs you set before compiling?

DoubleTap
04-06-2004, 19:05
Working fine now, I had to use all new config files to get it to compile for some reason.... but now I am confused... the swear_config.cfg has default punishment 1-5 and the cvars are letter based... I assume you just didn't update that info when you added new functions.

Do I need a swear_config.cfg if I just use all the cvars I want in my amxx.cfg ?

xeroblood
04-06-2004, 22:33
Working fine now, I had to use all new config files to get it to compile for some reason.... but now I am confused... the swear_config.cfg has default punishment 1-5 and the cvars are letter based... I assume you just didn't update that info when you added new functions.

Do I need a swear_config.cfg if I just use all the cvars I want in my amxx.cfg ?

:shock: ooooops!! Thx for pointing that out!! You're right, I totally forgot about editing the swear_config.cfg file.. Thx Again DoubleTap, you find every mistake!! I love it!!

I'm going to edit it, maybe make some things easier, and repost tomorrow.. not really a version update tho..

You don't need swear_config.cfg if you have them all in amxx.cfg.. I guess that works too! (or server.cfg)

Geesu
04-07-2004, 17:23
Edit: nvmd, I just looked at dopefish's code and copied his function...

DopeFish
04-08-2004, 03:23
thanks to pimp daddy for reminding me about this thread ;) added the command "changexp <id> <xp>" to my wc3 plugin.

xeroblood
04-08-2004, 09:22
:D Awesome!! Thx guys for making the commands similar, makes my job easier!!

Geesu
04-08-2004, 11:03
It'll be in version 1.6.3...

DoubleTap
04-08-2004, 11:41
Hey man, can you make this write to my logs when someone is penalized for cussing. I have mine setup (as best I can tell) to fine automatically... yet I still see a menu.

In my amxx.cfg:
sv_punishment dac
sv_sweartimes 1
sv_use_menu 0
in my swear_config.cfg:
// Turns Plugin On/Off <1|0>
sv_noswear 1

// The number of Swears Allowed; 0 = Punishment Off
sv_sweartimes 1

// Selects the default Punishment <1-5>
sv_punishment 1

// If set to 1 Admins see a menu, if 0 then no Menu will be shown (default punishment used only)
sv_use_menu 0

// The Amount of Cash Lost as Punishment
sv_cashloss 4000

// The Amount of HP Lost from Slap Punishment
sv_slapdmg 99

// The Amount of XP To Remove if using an XP Based Mod (SH or WC3)
sv_xploss -100
If this is right I shouldn't be seeing the menu and they should automatically be fined 100 XP, 4000 cash and slapped for 99... That is not happening and if an admin isn't there I am not sure anything is happening at all and there is no entry in my logs for me to verify...

Vic/DT

Is there something I am doing wrong ?

xeroblood
04-10-2004, 17:51
I uploaded another quick fix (mainly in readme file), if you follow the 5 steps, it shouldn't be hard at all...

@DoubleTap:
You don't need to add stuff to your amxx.cfg file, just customize the CVARs already written in custom/swear/swear_config.cfg
The plugin will execute that file, and the CVARs will take effect..
(maybe DL newest version, and use all new files)

knocker
04-11-2004, 02:56
i tested the new version again and it worked for a whole day :D

but then it crashed again ... as usual. but it worked some hours with a full server so i really dont know why this happens :cry:

knocker
04-11-2004, 02:57
i tested the new version again and it worked for a whole day :D

but then it crashed again ... as usual. but it worked some hours with a full server so i really dont know why this happens :cry:

euph
04-17-2004, 20:45
Great plugin but it seems to be freezing/crashing 3 of my servers every now and then. Servers are fairly full most of the time and then randomly lock up. The console doesn't show anything special, but one thing I did notice was if you type in to many "filtered" words in a say it will freeze. I've removed the word filter for now and the servers have seemed to stabalize. But just in case here is what i'm running.

amxx_mm_i686.so v0.16
statsme_mm_i386. v2.8.2
fun_amx_i686.so v0.16
cstrike_amx_i686 v0.16
csstats_amx_i686 v0.16

and on my non glibc 2.3 box

amxx_mm_i386.so v0.16
statsme_mm_i386. v2.8.2
fun_amx_i386.so v0.16
cstrike_amx_i386 v0.16
csstats_amx_i386 v0.16

both are running the swear filter version 3.0 on linux.

Any help will be appreciated.

-mark

xeroblood
04-18-2004, 02:30
I will start on recoding it this week hopefully, I pln on simplifying it a bit, and reduce the crash issues (if not completely remove them).. I dunno why it crashes Linux boxes, but maybe I'll get lucky and my next release will fix that!!

Anyway, soon enough!! (I've been busy lately)

:D

knocker
04-18-2004, 12:14
oh, finally someone has the same problem ...

komat
04-18-2004, 17:45
plugin crashes the server after a map or two

xeroblood
04-28-2004, 16:39
I have added Logging Support.. it is on by default, but can be disabled through a CVAR (sv_swear_logs)

Also, I couple Minor bug fixes, and I clarified the Readme a bit..

This is not complicated to install, follow the 5 Steps in Readme...

If you want/need to compile it yourself, there is a seperate Readme in the /source folder..

AssKicR
04-28-2004, 16:43
add ADMIN_IMMUNTIY can swear as much as they want.. with a cvar of course =)

xeroblood
04-29-2004, 12:47
There is already an ADMIN_IMMUNITY cvar called 'sv_obeyimmunity'... if it is set to 1 then Immune Admins can swear all they want :D

kisscool
05-02-2004, 05:14
hello xeroblood and all,excuse my english
because i'm french :)
it's very good plugin but
when i say : pussy pussy pussy !my server crash
time out :?
help me lol

xeroblood
05-02-2004, 10:18
Can you turn logging on and tell me the last log that appears in your log file?

Also, are you running Windows or Linux?

kisscool
05-02-2004, 13:54
I USE LINUX
i386

L 05/02/2004 - 18:28:52: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] client_authorized() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:28:52: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] client_authorized() Name Check Started!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:28:52: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] client_authorized() completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:02: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] StartNameCheck() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:02: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckName() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:02: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] StartNameCheck() Completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:06: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] client_infochanged() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:06: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] client_infochanged() starting name check..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:06: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:06: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] client_infochanged() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:06: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] client_infochanged() starting name check..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:06: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:10: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] client_infochanged() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:10: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] client_infochanged() starting name check..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:10: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Checking Text...
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Applying Filters..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Testing Bad Words..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Testing Bad Words..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Suspect Found..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Testing Innocence..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Suspect Guilty!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Censoring Bad Word..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Continuing Search..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Swear Word Found!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Not enough Swears!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Running SayFilter..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:17: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] RunSayFilter() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] RunSayFilter() Completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Checking Text...
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Applying Filters..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Testing Bad Words..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Testing Bad Words..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:18: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Completed!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] ClCmd_CheckSay() Checking Text...
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Called!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Applying Filters..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Testing Bad Words..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Testing Bad Words..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Suspect Found..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Testing Innocence..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Suspect Guilty!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Censoring Bad Word..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Continuing Search..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Suspect Found..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Testing Innocence..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Suspect Guilty!
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Censoring Bad Word..
L 05/02/2004 - 18:29:23: [swearfilter.amx] [SWEAR-FILTER-DEBUG] FilterText() Continuing Search..

:cry:

kisscool
05-02-2004, 14:04
2) when i write "CON" in the swearwords.ini

and i write "FACON" in the goodwords.ini

======> fa*** :? :? :?

xeroblood
05-03-2004, 10:41
@kisscool:
I updated again, that problem should be fixed now :D
(It was a simple error I overlooked)

kisscool
05-03-2004, 16:22
thank you xeroblood ! :D

and for the first problem? :?

kisscool
05-03-2004, 16:54
3 problem now lol
STOP SWEARING!! 3 More Times And you get kick!
kisscool : *****

and no kick :?

I have no immunity!

xeroblood
05-03-2004, 17:10
are you running a listen server?? if so, you cant kick yourself off!!

mICKE
05-03-2004, 18:01
can you make this for non CS mods too?

kisscool
05-03-2004, 19:04
xeroblood , with Swear Filter 2.1 DEBUG Version :kick is good, but with last translation no kick :( ,there must be an explanation

And for my first question
have you find problem?

jsterling
05-12-2004, 17:55
My server seems to get stuck in a loop while running the plugin.

After a while someone will say something and it will detect it and then the server will crash. When I look in the console it is still running but the the two detection lines that this plugin creates when editing a word are repeating themselves over and over causing me to have to restart to make it useful.

xeroblood
05-12-2004, 19:19
My server seems to get stuck in a loop while running the plugin.

After a while someone will say something and it will detect it and then the server will crash. When I look in the console it is still running but the the two detection lines that this plugin creates when editing a word are repeating themselves over and over causing me to have to restart to make it useful.

:shock: Omg!!! Finally some good explantions as to why it crashes..
I will look into this right away, now that I have more info on where the problem lies!

Ty, and by any chance, are you running a Linux server??

@kisscool:
I'll see what I can find.. don't see why that woulda messed up.. but, i'll check!!

@mICKE:
Some of the features are CS only, I could make a slim-lined version with-out any punishments, but that would be pointless, since there already is a "Simple Swear Filter" on these forums, maybe that will work for other mods??

AssKicR
05-12-2004, 19:22
I could make a slim-lined version with-out any punishments, but that would be pointless, since there already is a "Simple Swear Filter" on these forums, maybe that will work for other mods??

U should... because this is much better, because of the Leetfiler and stuff!!! :D

xeroblood
05-12-2004, 19:41
Good point AssKicR!!!

Ok, I will eventually build a "Slim-Lined Swear Filter" or something..
That I hope will not have the same Linux issue as this one has..

AssKicR, Im gonna get you to look at it when it is done (before release) if you don't mind, maybe we can solve the Linux issue (I think it has to do with String Manipulations I use in the Filter function).. Probably a logical error I have overlooked, two heads are better than one!! But who knows, maybe all will go well from the start!!! :D

jsterling
05-12-2004, 22:51
Actually im running a windows 2000 server...

I disabled the plugin due to this issue otherwise I would give you a log :(

Dont know if this helps but I would like to see this fixed cause its a great plugin. Thanks.

rasvan
05-14-2004, 11:23
In your readme file:
* This plugin requires minor alterations for use with WON servers (Maybe a future release?)

If I use it, the CS15 (WON) server continnuosly changes the map.

Any suggestions, please.

xeroblood
05-14-2004, 14:39
This plugin Doesn't work for CS 1.5.. it needs some code changes.. if you want to make the changes feel free...

rasvan
05-14-2004, 15:33
This plugin Doesn't work for CS 1.5.. it needs some code changes.. if you want to make the changes feel free...

I do not know how.

Any guides, please !

Thank you !!

ShadowKat
05-17-2004, 16:15
Xeroblood,

I have just figured out I'm having the same problems as kisscool (love that name btw.......awesome character and for breathmints no less). I am also on Windows.

I disabled the plugin because my host company said nothing else was causing the server to crash that they could see and since disabling it the server has not crashed. So please Xero, I love your plugin so if you could fix this I would be forever grateful! Thanks! 8)

knocker
05-17-2004, 17:41
perhaps linux boxes just dont give out the loop?

xeroblood
05-17-2004, 21:06
I am currently rewriting the Filter from scratch.. I can't see anywhere else that could be causing the problem.. Thx for the interest & plz have patience!! :D

kisscool
05-17-2004, 22:26
hello

@xeroblood

excuse me for the 3th problem (kick)
it's just because of me! :oops:

pussy ---> ***** (good)
pussy pussy ----> *****ussy (bug)
pussy pussy pussy ----> (crash server) :shock:

other way:

pd ----> ** (good)
pdpd ----> ***d (bug)
pd pd ----> ****d (bug)

but:

pussy pd : ***** ** (good)
pussy con pd : ***** *** ** (very good lol)

when several different insult (pussy con pd) are told in the same moment (no problem)

when the same insult (pussy pussy pussy) is told several times at the same moment
(big problem)

help
good luck :)

JoeLowE
05-18-2004, 04:23
I cant find "XP_CHANGEABLE_OUTSIDE" in Pimp Daddys warcraft3FT.sma.....
I have to change thet to have xp loss
Plz help

rasvan
05-26-2004, 07:55

I do not know how.

Any guides, please !

Thank you !!

Can you help me on this, please ?

Thank you so much !

SprayPaint
05-27-2004, 16:15
where to put the swearwords.ini file?

JoeLowE
05-28-2004, 10:37
Plz help

*BUMP*

xeroblood
05-28-2004, 11:33
XP_CHANGEABLE_OUTSIDE is in the config file for WC3FT I believe, not in the actual *.sma file..

JoeLowE
05-30-2004, 17:05
I cant find it
here is my cfg file:
// Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Configuration File
// Note: NO MATTER WHAT, you must have the mysql module running
// even if you're not using it

mp_savexp 1 // Enables saving of experience (uses a vault, default is 0)
sv_mysql 0 // this will save w/MySQL (note: to use this mp_savexp must also be 1, default is 0)
FT_saveby 0 // What should I save this as? steam id = 0, IP = 1, name = 2 (IP AND NAME DOES NOT WORK FOR MYSQL, default is 0)

// MySQL configuration
FT_mysql_host "127.0.0.1" // Host Name
FT_mysql_user "root" // User Name
FT_mysql_pass "" // Password
FT_mysql_db "amx" // Database Name
sv_mysql_auto_pruning 0 // Automatically prunes the database of old users at a mapchange occuring between 5:36 to 5:59 AM (default is 0)
sv_daysbeforedelete 31 // However many days before deleting XP or pruning from MySQL database (default is 31)
sv_mysqltablename "war3users" // Table Name, no need to change (default is war3users)
sv_mysql_save_end_round 0 // Save Users at the end of each round (causes slight lag, default is 0)

// Game Play Enhancements
mp_xpmultiplier 1.0 // set the level required to gain a level as a multiple (default 1.0)
mp_weaponxpmodifier 1 // gives additional XP for using certain weaker weapons (default is 1)
sv_restrictultimate 0 // Will restrict the use of ultimates to once per round (default is 0)
mp_grenadeprotection 0 // Only 1 HE grenade will be allowed for purchase (default is 0)
sv_allowwar3vote 1 // Allow a vote to disable war3 (default is 1)
amx_votewar3_ratio 0.70 // Ratio required to disable/enable war3 on a vote (default is 0.70)
sv_warcraft3 1 // Set this to 0 to disabled warcraft (default is 1)
FT_position 0 // 0 is for left, 1 is for right (where to put the information for those spectating, default is 0)
FT_centerhud 1 // Automatically makes the hud be centered (message that shows xp/race/level, default is 1)
FT_min_b4_XP 2 // minimum amount of players needed b4 awarding XP (default is 2)

// Experience given for various things

FT_bombplanterxp 50 // XP given for planting the bomb (default is 50)
FT_defusexp 50 // XP given for defusing the bomb (default is 50)
FT_hostagexp 50 // XP given for helping to rescue the hostages (default is 50)
FT_killrescuemanxp 50 // XP given for killing the person rescuing the hostages (default is 50)
FT_xpbonus 150 // XP given for purchasing tome of experience (default is 150)
FT_kill_bomb_carrier_bonus 50 // XP given for killing the bomb carrier (default is 50, set to 0 to disable)
FT_defuser_kill_bonus 50 // XP given for killing the defuser (default is 50, set to 0 to disable)
FT_VIP_kill_bonus 50 // XP given for killing the VIP (default is 50, set to 0 to disable)
FT_VIP_escape_bonus 50 // XP given when the VIP escapes (default is 50, set to 0 to disable)
FT_headshot_bonus 20 // XP given for getting a headshot (default is 20, set to 0 to disable)
FT_hostage_touch_bonus 1 // Bonus is given (based on level) for touching the hostage (default is 1)
FT_attempt_defuse_bonus 1 // Bonus is given (based on level) for attempting to defuse the bomb (default is 1)
FT_bomb_event_bonus 1 // Bonus is given for bomb events (spawning w/it,picking it up, dropping it, default is 1)
FT_VIP_spawn_bonus 1 // Bonus is given for spawning as the VIP (default is 1)
FT_hostage_kill_xp 1 // XP it taken for killing a hostage (default is 1)
FT_xp_radius 750 // Radius to give XP to teammates near where the special objective is completed (rescued hosties, bomb planted, killed vip, vip escaped, default is 750)
FT_round_win_XP 50 // Experience given to the winning team (default is 50)

// Miscellaneous functions unique to Frozen Throne
FT_items_in_hud 0 // Display items w/a HUD message (this will take up 1 of the 4 channels, default is 0)
FT_spec_info 1 // Show Spectating information for dead players (default is 1)
FT_objectives 1 // If enabled, will display message in chat to show XP they gain for completing certain objectives (default is 1)
FT_reset_skills 1 // Allows users to reset their skills (default is 1)
FT_show_icons 1 // Shows icons on your screen when your ultimate is ready (default is 1)
FT_show_player 1 // Shows player health/armor/weapon when you look at a teammate (default is 1)
FT_kill_objectives 0 // Shows how much XP you gain for killing someone (each kill, default is 0)
FT_competitive 0 // Prevents using the shopmenu when not in the buyzone and after buytime (default is 0)

// TYPE OF WARCRAFT (If race 4 or 5 is selected, messsages will say WAR3 instead
// of saying WAR3FT, also shopmenu2 will be disabled, as well as saying rings and ability)
FT_8race 1 // Set to 1 to enable ALL races (default is 1)
FT_5race 0 // Set to 1 to enable ONLY 5 races (default is 0)
FT_4race 0 // Set to 1 to enable ONLY 4 races (EXACT SAME AS TRADITIONAL WARCRAFT 3, default is 0)

// Ultimate countdowns (time until they can be resused)
FT_teleport_cooldown 35.0 // Teleport and Blink (default is 35.0)
FT_entanglingroots_cooldown 35.0 // Entangling roots (default is 35.0)
FT_chainlightning_cooldown 35.0 // Chainlightning (default is 35.0)
FT_locusts_cooldown 35.0 // Locust Swarm (default is 35.0)
FT_bigbadvoodoo_cooldown 35.0 // Big Bad Voodoo (default is 35.0)
FT_flamestrike_cooldown 35.0 // Flame Strike (default is 35.0)

// ********************************************* ********************************************* **********
// ABILITY ENHANCEMENTS
// ********************************************* ********************************************* **********

FT_healing_range 750 // Range for Healing Wave to jump from player to player and heal

// Settings for Undead
FT_warn_suicide 1 // Tells Undead Scourges their bomb is armed when they hit ultimate key, a second key press then detonates it (default is 1)
FT_blast_radius 250 // Blast Radius for undead's suicide bomber, this is not for damage, only for the animation (Default is 250)
FT_explosion_range 300 // Range of the suicide bomber's explosion (deals w/damage, default is 300)
FT_explosion_max_damage 50 // Max damage for explosion (technically can be more than this, depends on how close to the explosion, default is 50)

// Settings for BLINK (Human Ultimate)
FT_blinkstartdisabled 1 // Blink is disabled for the first 15 seconds of each round (default is 1.0)
FT_blinkenabled 1 // Use blink instead of team teleport (default is 1)
FT_blink_cooldown 3.0 // Time to wait for a retry of blink (default is 3.0)
FT_blink_diziness 1 // Flashbang effect is 1, for blue diziness set to 2, for none set to 0 (default is 1)
FT_blink_protection 1 // slays people who abuse blink on some maps (skywalking, map exploiting, default is 1)
FT_blink_delay 15.0 // Delay for blink to be used (default is 15.0)
FT_blink_radius 500 // Enemies who have immunity w/in this radius will cause blink to fail (default is 500)

// Item configurations
FT_glove_timer 10 // Internval between receiving a new grenade withe the Flaming Gloves of Warmth (default is 10)
FT_no_gloves_on_ka 1 // Prevents Flaming gloves of warmth on ka maps (default is 1)
FT_glove_orc_damage 0 // When using gloves, should orcs be given the crit. dmg? (Default is 0)
FT_no_orcnades_on_he 0 // Prevents orc nades on he maps and jail_riot (default is 0)

jsterling
06-02-2004, 21:49
Hows the rewrite going?

JoeLowE
06-04-2004, 04:04
Plz help

*BUMP*

PLZ help!!!!!!! I really need this xp lose

rasvan
06-07-2004, 06:22
Hows the rewrite going?

It will work for CS15 ?

Thank you

JoeLowE
06-10-2004, 07:07
Plz help

*BUMP*

Is it impossible??????
Is it no one who knows??????????

JoeLowE
06-13-2004, 05:55
Plz help

*BUMP*

Is it impossible??????
Is it no one who knows??????????

I give up.....
So no one knows where to find XP_CHANGEABLE_OUTSIDE.
Strange because somone wrote to change that line :shock:

azure
06-28-2004, 10:24
Good point AssKicR!!!

Ok, I will eventually build a "Slim-Lined Swear Filter" or something..
That I hope will not have the same Linux issue as this one has..

Ah this would be great. I definitely would use one with no punishments. Especially since it includes KrezerJ's plugin. I had been using a version of his that I found on the old amx forums. I had to change a couple things to get it to work. I was hoping someone who actually knows what they are doing would put out an up to date version. :wink:

azure
06-28-2004, 16:42
Ah, I see there is a cvar to turn off punishment. cool. Ok now I will try it.

I would like to know though.. Has anyone noticed a significant increase in cpu usage with this plugin? Seems like analyzing every single line of chat in the game could possibly cause spikes.

tankster
07-06-2004, 12:26
i have just installed this plugin, works fine after 3 days (replaced my other swearing plugin after i was convinced it was crashing my server).

I do have a couple of questions though, not too good at coding so i hope most of this makes sense. Currently running without the menu turned on, 100pt slaps, $10000 loss and 2min gag for swearers (i hate the constant swwearing from 12yr olds).

1. when more than one admin is on the server, does the menu show up for all admins or only one? if all, is it only the first admin to select an punishment, or can multiple punishments be handed out?

2. i have set to 100pt slaps (effectively a slay) but it seems to miss every now and then (the msgs will popup that someone swore, but that person is still alive).

3. is it possible to have a new setting that if someone swears while dead, they get kicked? The old plugin i used was set to 50pt slaps if alive, and kick when dead.

4. with the menu turned off (default punishment mode), whatever text they enter does not come up as a chat msg (with censoring), just the msgs that so and so was slapped/gagged/etc. Is this correct behavior? If so, is it easy to edit to show this?

Hope most of that made sense, TIA
Tankster

tankster
07-08-2004, 03:23
so for point #4, it seems the gag takes effect just before the text is displayed (removed gag default punishment, can now see what they tried to say).

Would still really like some help getting this plugin to slay if alive and kick if dead.

supermj
07-12-2004, 17:21
I love this plug in but it locks up the server alot. Just wondering what happened to the rewrite. The simple swear filter works, but I would like to have one with a feature set between this one and it. I have tried everything with this plugin, but it consistently locks the server up.

blackflagg
07-14-2004, 10:24
found a bug I think.
The swear filter looped and created a 1.2GB log file

-rw-r--r-- 1 ftp ftp 1483 Jul 12 10:51 L0712025.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 ftp ftp 1200035170 Jul 12 12:51 L0712026.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 ftp ftp 109 Jul 12 12:51 L0712027.log

L 07/12/2004 - 11:11:10: [swearfilter.amx] Potential Bad Word Found: '!@#'!
L 07/12/2004 - 11:11:10: [swearfilter.amx] Testing '@!#-ing' For Good Word..
L 07/12/2004 - 11:11:10: [swearfilter.amx] Bad Word Found: '!@#'!
1.2 gigs of that :b Everything at default settings. Any ideas?

Emanon
07-14-2004, 12:44
Pluggin works fine with Natural-selection all you have to do is edit out the source for all thing relating to:

xploss
cashloss

and remove the include
<cstrike>

tankster
07-14-2004, 16:14
found a bug I think.
The swear filter looped and created a 1.2GB log file

-rw-r--r-- 1 ftp ftp 1483 Jul 12 10:51 L0712025.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 ftp ftp 1200035170 Jul 12 12:51 L0712026.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 ftp ftp 109 Jul 12 12:51 L0712027.log

L 07/12/2004 - 11:11:10: [swearfilter.amx] Potential Bad Word Found: '!@#'!
L 07/12/2004 - 11:11:10: [swearfilter.amx] Testing '@!#-ing' For Good Word..
L 07/12/2004 - 11:11:10: [swearfilter.amx] Bad Word Found: '!@#'!
1.2 gigs of that :b Everything at default settings. Any ideas?

had the same crash on my setup, except my logs were not getting written, they just stop at a random point just before this loop starts.

Shadow00Caster
07-16-2004, 07:33
I just downloaded the lastest version of this plugin. Compiled on the server, and it still has bad load. Running linux hlds on mod NS. Any fixes?

supermj
07-16-2004, 13:46
Oh, when I had logs enabled, I would have hundred meg and more log files. I guess that would mean it was in a loop.

jaybaen
07-16-2004, 15:53
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but ...

I've recompiled the filter to use mySQL. That part is working correctly:

L 07/16/2004 - 14:19:16: AMX Mod X log file started (file "addons/amxx/logs/L0716024.log") (version "0.16")
L 07/16/2004 - 14:19:39: [swearfilter.amx] 64 Bad Words Loaded From MySQL!
L 07/16/2004 - 14:19:39: [swearfilter.amx] 2 Good Words Loaded From MySQL!

I have bots on the server adding and removing successfully ... they are also seen by the filter:

L 07/16/2004 - 14:19:45: [swearfilter.amx] New Client Authorized! '[XX]MyBot' Logged As Player!
L 07/16/2004 - 14:19:46: [swearfilter.amx] New Client Authorized! '[XX]MyBot2' Logged As Player!

I log in, AMXX and the Swear filter recognize that I'm an admin:

L 07/16/2004 - 14:19:59: [admin_mysql.amx] Login: "MyAccount<9><STEAM_0:1:21XXXXX><>" became an admin (account "STEAM_0:1:21XXXXX") (access "abcdefghijklmuy") (address "6x.xx.xx.xx")
L 07/16/2004 - 14:19:59: [swearfilter.amx] New Client Authorized! 'MyAccount' Logged As Admin!

I can detatch the menu:

L 07/16/2004 - 14:20:57: [swearfilter.amx] Admin: 'MyAccount' Has Detached The Swear Menu!

I've removed the admin immunity:

sv_obeyimmunity 0

However, I can swear all day long. Eventually, I'll probably turn the immunity back on, but for testing, I'd like to see that the plugin works.

Also, if I remove the swear_config.cfg from the /swear directory, I receive an error in the console that tells me it can't exec it ... as, it can't find it. If I put it back, I don't get the error. Do I need then to really call the exec from anywhere else (e.g. from within amxx.config or server.config)?

Lastly, when I connect and then disconnect forcing a bot to get added/removed ... this shows up in the log with each instance, whether it's the bot disconnecting, or me:

L 07/16/2004 - 14:22:04: [swearfilter.amx] Client Disconnected: 's'!

Is that normal? Is it contributing to the problem of the mod not seeming to function -- though everything appears to be loading?

Any help is appreciated, I'd love to use the plugin.

JB
Running on Windows. Metamod 1.1.7p8; amxx 1.6

jaybaen
07-17-2004, 10:40
And the winner is ...

The bots. POD-Bot, specifically. I commented out the module, and the swearfilter works fine.

The question is: is there something in the swearfilter coding that can be modified to understand how to deal with the bots .. or .. does the problem lie in the bot coding where they present themselves to the game in possibly some non-standard fashion?

The better question might be: "Is anyone using this swearfilter successfully with bots of any kind?"

JB

Sbts1771
07-20-2004, 02:29
I only read the first 3 pages so this was probably answered, but does this work with Condition Zero?

bigtoe
07-22-2004, 06:06
Is there a way I can make this plugin work for Condition zero. Its the same as cs. I have it installed and plugin working but the rest won't. Is there a way to change to make it work with CZ?. thanks

jaybaen
07-22-2004, 10:42
pussy ---> ***** (good)
pussy pussy ----> *****ussy (bug)
pussy pussy pussy ----> (crash server)

I'm having this same problem.

It seems people have found that if they use a particular swear word multiple times in the same "/say" line, (e.g. pussypussypussy) it will cause the filter to loop endlessly, create a gigantic log file and lock the server in the process. So now, I get folks intentionally crashing the server when they realize the filter is on.

Is there any hope for this?

JB

hardcore
08-05-2004, 15:30
Yeah, I have the problem with the server randomly crashing due to this bug also. I noticed nobody replied to the post just above so I thought I would bump it up and see if there is any news.

Thanks

hardcore
08-05-2004, 15:31
double post

tankster
08-05-2004, 21:18
this must be the same thing happening to my server as well, it goes into a loop checking the same name over and over again. Had one log almost 2GB in size (yikes).

This is a great plugin, but unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to fix this. I hope someone can.

tankster
08-07-2004, 17:09
perhaps to only punich people once even if when they say more than 1 swear at a time?

supermj
08-07-2004, 17:14
This is a great plug, but i think mine has that same looping error. Fubars the server everytime. I have tried everything I could, but no go. The author said he was rewriting it from scratch, but he never showed with it. I wish he would fix it. I don't need the sql stuff, but I love this plugin.

tankster
08-07-2004, 17:32
To me, the perfect pluging would be this

- if you swear while alive, slay
- if you swear while dead, slay next round
- whenever you swear, lose $XXXX

knocker
08-16-2004, 13:54
hmmm my server hangs up too ... i just noticed a logfile which got 26 mb big after some time.

endless
08-19-2004, 16:49
in amx.cfg find lines with

// Enable / Disable Logging..
sv_swear_logs 1

change 1 to 0 (zero)

so...never ever will appear

endless
08-19-2004, 16:51
hmmm my server hangs up too ... i just noticed a logfile which got 26 mb big after some time.
mine was 2 and half gigs

endless
08-19-2004, 16:52
To me, the perfect pluging would be this

- if you swear while alive, slay
- if you swear while dead, slay next round
- whenever you swear, lose $XXXX
man...ur natural born nazi

tankster
08-21-2004, 04:22
you have to be with some of the pukes playing cs. plugins like this are what makes cs fun once again.

OP4 | SM!L3Y
08-22-2004, 16:49
omfg! 2 and a half gigs of logs? holy!
:?:
I never let my logfiles get more than maybe 10 mb.
I'm always downloading them to a file on my comp.
But I think it does have some kinda prob. Because my logs get huge fast.
Anyways, does the xp support work with war3 expansion. I haven't been able to get it to work. :( I'm probobly doing something wrong.

And yes this make cs fun again.

eightn
08-27-2004, 07:57
Whether probably to provide in a cycle of check of a phrase the maximal length of this cycle?
Today my server has hung, as amx (in plugin advanced swear filter) has come in an infinite cycle:

hlds.log

World triggered "Round_Start"
"Silent Assassin<28><VALVE_ID_LAN><>" entered the game
"Arh@ng3L<30><VALVE_ID_LAN><>" entered the game
"Silent Assassin<28><VALVE_ID_LAN><>" joined team "CT"
[swearfilter.amx] Potential Bad Word Found: 'ass'!
[swearfilter.amx] Testing 'Assassin' For Good Word..
[swearfilter.amx] Bad Word Found: 'ass'!
[swearfilter.amx] Testing 'Silent' For Good Word..
[swearfilter.amx] Testing '***assin' For Good Word..
[swearfilter.amx] Testing 'S***nt' For Good Word..
<... etc in infinite cycle>

amxx.log

AMX Mod X log file started (file "addons/amxx/logs/L0827043.log") (version "0.16")
[swearfilter.amx] 151 Bad Words Loaded From File!
[swearfilter.amx] 12 Good Words Loaded From File!
[swearfilter.amx] New Client Authorized! 'Pa3MuHka' Logged As Player!
[swearfilter.amx] New Client Authorized! 'Arh@ng3L' Logged As Player!
[swearfilter.amx] New Client Authorized! 'Silent Assassin' Logged As Player!
[swearfilter.amx] Testing 'Assassin' For Good Word..
[swearfilter.amx] Testing 'Silent' For Good Word..
<.....>

For 10 minutes amxx.log the file has grown up to 400mb, the server at this time did not answer on commands.

In swearfilter.sma I have changed #define MAX_SWEAR_WORDS 256
plugin version 3.0

eightn
08-27-2004, 22:32
This error in func "public FilterText( id, szText[] )"
In tail of it:

while( nPos > -1 )
{
<...>

nPos = containi( szText[nPos+nLen-1], g_szSwearWords[i] )
}

This is second search bad(swear) word in user phrase.
After this command (nPos = containi ...) old value of "nPos" are lost --> "while( nPos > -1)" cycle is infinite.

To fix this, change

last "nPos = ...' to

nPos_ = containi( szText[nPos+nLen], g_szSwearWords[i] )
if (nPos_ > -1) nPos = nPos + nPos_ + nLen
else nPos = -1

also add define of nPos_ value to head of func FilterText()

public FilterText( id, szText[] )
{
new i, j, nPos = 0, nPos_=0, nLen = 0, nStart = 0

After this changes all work right.

[Godmin] Gonzo
08-28-2004, 09:52
Any chance to add "punishment based on swearword" for this plugin?

Like "nigger"==Permban, "whore"==2 Weeks ban, "fuck you"==kick?

supermj
08-28-2004, 12:48
eightn,

I tried changing the code as described, but I get compile errors in .16 and .20. Can you email me the fixed sma ?

[email protected]

hardcore
08-28-2004, 13:58
Yeah could you send it to me also:

[email protected]

thanks

eightn
08-29-2004, 06:28
.sma attached.

Because i use this plugin for filter russian words, I am disable some
filters (symbol to symbol) in code:

case '@': szText[i] = 'a'
// case '4': szText[i] = 'a'
case '(': szText[i] = 'c'
// case '3': szText[i] = 'e'
case '#': szText[i] = 'h'
case '!': szText[i] = 'i'
case '|': szText[i] = 'i'
case '1': szText[i] = 'i'
case '0': szText[i] = 'o'
case '$': szText[i] = 's'
case '5': szText[i] = 's'
case '+': szText[i] = 't'
// case '7': szText[i] = 't'

may be you need to uncomment it.

Also I change line

#if defined(RUN_WITH_WC3)
server_cmd( "changexp %d %d", id, get_cvar_num("sv_xploss") )
LogEvent( "Player '%s' Has Lost WC3-XP As Punishment For Swearing!", id )
return

"wc3_changexp" to "changexp"
For compatability with war3tft mod by Pimp Daddy.

supermj
08-29-2004, 15:45
Seems to work great...a big thanks to eightn!!!!

gusdawn
08-31-2004, 11:17
This looks like an awesome plugin. WHat do i need to do to use it in hl mod Natural Selection? I use metamod and amx. Thanks!

gus
the art of gamefare

knocker
08-31-2004, 12:02
i didnt have a crash but some new bugs. the plugin punisches words like "rank" although i use most of the words listed in the swearwords.ini from the multilanguage file from 1.page.
i tested the plugin for almost a year (well a very long time ;)) now, so the settings shouldnt be a problem. i had no problem before when is used the same settings except some infinte loops after 1-2 days.

anything that can be done about this?

Meatwad
09-05-2004, 22:31
Gonzo]Any chance to add "punishment based on swearword" for this plugin?

Don't you think thats a little harsh? http://cdn.aim.com/i/15-LipsAreSealed.gif

Meatwad
09-05-2004, 22:33
This looks like an awesome plugin. WHat do i need to do to use it in hl mod Natural Selection? I use metamod and amx. Thanks!

gus
the art of gamefare
I think you can just remove the XP part, and use the core. Ask xeroblood to code in a slap-part to the punishment for NS/TS/FA/TFC/etc users.

[Godmin] Gonzo
09-08-2004, 03:03
Gonzo]Any chance to add "punishment based on swearword" for this plugin?

Don't you think thats a little harsh? http://cdn.aim.com/i/15-LipsAreSealed.gif

I am sorry, I just wanted to give examples which I got directly from our saylogs.

gusdawn
09-12-2004, 00:42
I have 2 requests.

1) I would love to use this for Natural Selection.

2)My second request is this. Can we also have a setting that allows for a definite punishment? Right now if i set the max punishment to 3, then the person would have to curse 3 times b4 getting punished. Can we have an extra setting for a definite punishment? Like:

sv_punishment "b"
sv_definite_punishment "ae"

that would allow someone to get slapped and gagged 3 times and then get kicked. Right now there is no way of doing that. What do we think?

gus
the art of gamefare

rasvan
09-12-2004, 10:34

Any chance to have the changes for CS15, please !

hardcore
10-03-2004, 12:43
I cannot download. Says the plugin failed to compile and I should notify author. So i'm notifying :)

Anyways, is there any instructions to get this to work yet, or is there still problems? Thx in advance

supermj
10-03-2004, 20:15
The one on page 10 works for me.

xeroblood
10-03-2004, 21:04
Sorry people.. I am remaking this for AMXX 0.20 (RC6) & AMX 0.9.9, but I have not completed it yet.. Soon enough tho..

jusltoco
10-05-2004, 14:08
please hurry !! i need this on my server badly i have kids that play on it and its driving me nuts the immaturity of ppl

hardcore
10-05-2004, 23:29
Oh man I hear ya. My server has been overrun by children. I need this swear filter also.

Good job on remaking it though. I'm really glad someone is dedicated to this sort of stuff.

Thanks a lot!

TooL
10-16-2004, 02:20
Could this plugin be made to work with War3x (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=5932) since it has been released for AMXX .20 ?

MrShotgun
10-21-2004, 20:26
I have seen this plugin on servers and it great. My problem is I havs a server up an running for about 7 days now and can not get it to work. Ok I am a noob can someone please tell me how to get it installed and working. I have a 2000 pro Windows Dedicated Server running cstrike war3 mod. :oops:

TooL
10-22-2004, 12:53
He said he is remaking the plugin so maybe it isn't finished yet.

:mrgreen:

mercury
10-24-2004, 15:27
sorry if it was here

what mean each letter in sv_punishment ? (flags: abcdefg)

can't find neither in a readme nor in this topic

supermj
10-24-2004, 18:10
Check the source. It's in it.

TooL
10-27-2004, 11:01
Could this plugin be made to work with War3x (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=5932) since it has been released for AMXX .20 ?

xeroblood? :o

Tek7
11-13-2004, 18:41
Sorry people.. I am remaking this for AMXX 0.20 (RC6) & AMX 0.9.9, but I have not completed it yet.. Soon enough tho..
Sir, it would rock mightily if you were to enable some kind of punishment system for Natural Selection that subtracts resource points for players who curse.

Happy-One
11-14-2004, 14:03
FYI. I am running amxx .20 on my server and it works great. I recompiled the .16 version using the .20 amxx compiler (ex. amxxsc.exe). I don't think any code needs to be changed. It just needs to be recompiled using amxx .20 :wink:

MrShotgun
11-17-2004, 02:10
FYI. I am running amxx .20 on my server and it works great. I recompiled the .16 version using the .20 amxx compiler (ex. amxxsc.exe). I don't think any code needs to be changed. It just needs to be recompiled using amxx .20 :wink:

then how about posting the files for us stupid people? :lol:

Mr Dirk Pitt
11-17-2004, 08:03
I hav installed the pluggin that is listed on the amxx pluggin page. One thing i noticed ( and I only read to oage 6 of these forums ) is that when the goodword list is turned on, it crashes the server. Please advise. I have turned it off for now ( goodwords list ) and it seems to be working.
Thanks!
Pitt

Happy-One
11-18-2004, 23:04
O.k. If you don't know how to compile then here it is. This will work on amxx .20 and should work on 1.0 also.

a10waveracer
12-05-2004, 18:22
Okay, I just encountered a horrible error on this after running this plugin for a week or so. It managed to spend so much on the swearfilter that it wouldn't respond to pinging or anything, wouldn't let you join, said it was offline, etc. When I used remote Desktop, it was having a fit. I managed to get around 13 mb of txt file with this

L 12/05/2004 - 15:43:25: [swearfilter.amx] Potential Bad Word Found: 'shit'!
L 12/05/2004 - 15:43:25: [swearfilter.amx] Testing 'SHIT' For Good Word..
L 12/05/2004 - 15:43:25: [swearfilter.amx] Bad Word Found: 'shit'!
L 12/05/2004 - 15:43:25: [swearfilter.amx] Potential Bad Word Found: 'fuck'!
L 12/05/2004 - 15:43:25: [swearfilter.amx] Testing 'FUCKING' For Good Word..
L 12/05/2004 - 15:43:25: [swearfilter.amx] Bad Word Found: 'fuck'!
L 12/05/2004 - 15:43:25: [swearfilter.amx] Testing 'MOTHER' For Good Word..
L 12/05/2004 - 15:43:25: [swearfilter.amx] Testing '****ING' For Good Word..
L 12/05/2004 - 15:43:25: [swearfilter.amx] Testing 'M****R' For Good Word..

The color part is what rept repeating. I can give you the server log, if you like. Yes, I am running amxmodx .20 Ummm... Yeah, i think that is about it. Other than that, good plugin :)

CentaurChester
12-14-2004, 03:30
Hey all. I Just wanted to say to xeroblood that I love this plugin.
We've been runing it on our CS 1.6 Server Amxmodx 1.0 for couple months now.
(and yes it crashes to with loop prob ever now and then)

I like the plugin and like the options to punish players.but we have same problem too.
After about 24hours. somebody says something and the server seems to get stuck in a
loop and cont testing the word said. Conting to feed the large log file. aaaa :(
Yikes over 2+ gig log files? That is scary..
I found 1 gig+ on on ours..

Also we are also running podbots 2.6mm. (very beta) and they are buggy too. there no
admin menu (that seems to work) and only way I config em is threw cfg file.
but as is im having problem with them too. Sometime not letting players log on :(
but anywho I DO love and needs this plugin.

Iv read threw all the forms and only hope we've not scared xeroblood
away. with all the questions and some ppl asking same stuff over again.
Anywho xeroblood hope ya get it updated or working ok.
And if ya need a server to test on with bots. Can give me
a shout (PM me or msn me)

Any I do have a question and didn't see respon to other guys. Maybe somebody here will know?

I'v had the same question in back my mind but never thought much of it. but when a player
does swear on our server and there are 2 admin on. The menu pops up for me and my other admin.
What does happen? Does the player get double punished? (LOL. teaches him for swearing)

I do have alot kiddies on my server too and they log on as if they own
the place and start cursing up a storm. I dont mind the odd swear but when they start insualting,
directing to others.. Well you all know.Time to uberslap somebody/Slay/kick/blah blah u know. hehe

Now if they could only make a swear filter for the mic too (LOL i wish)

Somebody on Mic say F... you... (server respons with barney voice)

" End of the line for you buddy" SLAY... Kicked!

ROFL :)

---
But great plugin.. I can't wait for you get your next version out hopefully soon.
but I downloaded the one above somebody posted that suport work for .98 and 1.0.
Going give it a try.

mercury
12-14-2004, 04:34
CentaurChester,
it fixed:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=51250#54005

MUCH THANKS goes to eightn)

CentaurChester
12-14-2004, 04:52
I don't know how do any that coding stuff. I tryed the file a few post down from your link.
( http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=51250#54005 )
but the .Sma file don't work either... :(

I tryed grab the amxx one and failed to download (file was not there)
So I tryed grab the sma one.. tryed to complie but came up with fatal error 100 can not read "rs.config.cfg"

I dont know much about compling. Normaly I'd just take the .sma file, put into the scripts. compile it. then if works great. if it don't work then i know something wrong with the file.

or am i do something wrong? I thought thats all you had to do was compile
the file?
<blinks>

Deathinflames
12-16-2004, 09:05
I don't know how do any that coding stuff. I tryed the file a few post down from your link.
( http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=51250#54005 )
but the .Sma file don't work either... :(

I tryed grab the amxx one and failed to download (file was not there)
So I tryed grab the sma one.. tryed to complie but came up with fatal error 100 can not read "rs.config.cfg"

I dont know much about compling. Normaly I'd just take the .sma file, put into the scripts. compile it. then if works great. if it don't work then i know something wrong with the file.

or am i do something wrong? I thought thats all you had to do was compile
the file?
<blinks>
Just put the swear_config.cfg along with the .sma and it should compile. You may get a warning about a loose indentation, but nothing to worry about, it runs fine. Also dont enable the sv_swearhelp CVAR because there is a Run time error 3 (stack error) on line 1060. 8)

HeadusCrabus
12-23-2004, 07:18
// Selects the default Punishment <"abcdefg">
sv_punishment "ae"

What letter belongs to what Punishment?

mercury
12-23-2004, 07:37
* - a = Gag
* - b = Kick
* - c = Cash-Loss
* - d = XP Loss (Defaults to Cash-Loss if no XP Mod)
* - e = Slap
* - f = Ban Temporary
* - g = Ban Permanent

HeadusCrabus
12-23-2004, 07:46
ah thx

PhO3n1X
01-27-2005, 10:45
Please post here archive with Swear Filter files and instruction how to install it! Please help me!
P.S. I need files for AMX mod X 1.0
_____________________________________________ ____________
Or give me link to download updated Swear Filter for AMX mod X 1.0. Please help me with it!

holycow
01-27-2005, 11:11
Does anyone know if this can be used for DoD? Or if there's another plugin this detailed, that will work for DoD?

PhO3n1X
01-27-2005, 13:14
Please anyone tell me how to install and config this plugin for AMX mod X 1.0 In game console write what it running, but when I say bad word from list it not converted to **** and I don't had slap.
_____________________________________________ _______________
Sorry for my English!!!

xeroblood
01-29-2005, 12:04
I have updated this plugin on first page post...

Recent updates are also posted on first page, most notably:
-- Fixed Crash Bug with Multiple Swears on one line
-- Updated to work with AMXX 1.0 & AMX 0.9.9
-- Now much more configurable

Temporarily Removed:
-- XP Support
-- Multi-Language Support

I have fully tested this version on both a Windows XP ListenServer and a Linux HLDS 24 player pub for quite a while now, and it has been working great in both!!

eightn
01-29-2005, 16:25
Can you add ability (pleeease) :) to define blackwords with spaces at the begin or at the end of word?

For example:

1.old style

black word (blacklist.ini)
cdef

but many good word use "abc":
abcdef
bcdef
cdefg
cdefgh
->whitelist.ini
bcdef
cdefg

(this list of words example only!)

new style:

black word:
" cdef "

with this definition no need to additional good words in whitelist files.

or
black words(blacklist.ini):
" cdef"
"cdef "

with this definition no need to additional good words in whitelist files too.

RP NightWolf
02-10-2005, 10:47
we just got the new server form the old ones motherboard going bad so I got amxmodx and put this filter in it has ben working good for a week but last night one of my admins whent in and it gaged him and changed his name to noob today I whent in and as soon as i got past the MOTD it gaged me then when i picked a team it slayed and kicked me befor i could get my hand over to my mouse
So my question is why would it do that and how can i change it to just a filter with out anything thing ells any help would be helpfull thanks

xeroblood
02-10-2005, 11:14
@eightn:
No, spaces in words will confuse the filter.. I tried making the filter recognize spaces, but then two or more words would get joined together and the filter would assume it was one word..

@RP NightWolf:

Hrmm, very weird, I have been running it for about a month now with no problems.. What you described seems very weird, and I will see if I can find any reasons why that would happen...

Maybe it is conflicting with another plugin you have installed, can you plz list your Custom Plugins that you have in your plugins.ini and I will try to solve the problem.. thx.

RP NightWolf
02-10-2005, 17:55
rs_swearfilter.amxx
admin_alltalk.amxx
enter-leaver_message.amxx

and it is very weird never seen any like that b4

update
after reading this
@eightn:
No, spaces in words will confuse the filter.. I tried making the filter recognize spaces, but then two or more words would get joined together and the filter would assume it was one word..
mad me think that changed the blacklist and did a test on it and noprob now so it seems thanks

Lunchmeat
02-19-2005, 01:48
Does anyone know if this will log the bans to amxbans?

Terraguy
02-19-2005, 02:13
I can't seem to compile it. This is what I get:

//AMXXSC compile.exe
// by the AMX Mod X Dev Team

//// rs_swearfilter.sma
// C:\HLServer\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ rs_swearfilter.sma(155) : fatal
error 100: cannot read from file: "base_inc/config.cfg"
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 1 Error.
// Could not locate output file C:\HLServer\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ com
piled\rs_swearfilter.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0.06 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...

What can I do? Is the base_inc folder in the wrong place? (I have it in my scripting folder.)
Thanks.

xeroblood
02-19-2005, 10:59
You should have:

addons\amxmodx\scripting\rs_swearfilter.sma
addons\amxmodx\scripting\base_inc\config.cfg
addons\amxmodx\scripting\base_inc\*.inc

Terraguy
02-19-2005, 18:34
Hmm... Even after having the files at their respective locations, I still cannot get this thing to compile...

What I'm trying to do, actually, is see if I can get the filter to check the amx_say commands, because some of my admins have been bypassing the swearfilter by using amx_say and using that to shout out their obscene language to the world. Is there any way that I can do this?

Thanks.

CF|Punisher
02-21-2005, 13:57
Pluggin works fine with Natural-selection all you have to do is edit out the source for all thing relating to:

xploss
cashloss

and remove the include
<cstrike>
I did the same thing and the plugin compiles and loads successfully, however, when I go to test it, nothing happens even after I comment out my admin access in the users.ini file for amxmodx.

* EDIT * It appears that this plugin likes to restart my NS server on a map change.

docotis420
02-24-2005, 19:49
im a big noob when it comes to plugins and stuff but the swarefilter or what ever it called does that just go in to your cstrike folder for the server

xeroblood
02-24-2005, 23:07
Ermm, this wasn't designed for NS (nor do I play it), so I can't help you there.. (wish I could)..
Also, if this plugin is too complicating for you, I recommend trying this one:

Simple Swear Filter (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=1404)

J. Cricket
03-02-2005, 18:48
Is it possible to make this compatible with Day of Defeat?

Grump
04-28-2005, 03:13
Is it possible to make this compatible with Day of Defeat?

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

Morpheus
04-28-2005, 05:15
How can I change this plugin to ban via AMXBANS?

Found this code in actions.inc

server_cmd( "banid ^"%d^" ^"%s^" kick;wait;writeid", floatround(fBanTime), szUserID )

If this should ban via SteamID and with a reason how should the code be?

server_cmd( "amx_ban ^"%d^" ^"%s^" Banned cause of swearing!", floatround(fBanTime), szUserID )

And how do I add new words to the filter?

Many thx!

Morpheus

xeroblood
04-29-2005, 10:56
Add new words by addming them to amxmodx/configs/swearfilter/blacklist.ini

Or, if you use MySQL, add the words to the blacklist table..

And I don't know what you mean with amxbans..

Morpheus
04-30-2005, 16:19
Add new words by addming them to amxmodx/configs/swearfilter/blacklist.ini

Or, if you use MySQL, add the words to the blacklist table..

And I don't know what you mean with amxbans..

How do I add the words?? Can I just add the to the tables.sql and then what? Do u have to upload the tables manually to the MYSQL again?

Kinda primative way of adding words.. and not easy.. ! :)

Amxbans by YoMama.. :)

MajorTom999
06-25-2005, 13:18
Crashes/locks up linux server after some time, took about 10 - 14 hours, but was regular. The server didn't appear to actually crash, but processor pins at 100% and the server is unresponsive. This was with a fresh install of both CS and AMXX 1.01.

:(

algee2005
07-10-2005, 19:48
could someone please give a complete and actual overview about all cmds and cvars - and how to use them?

the ones i find in the posts are different from these i find in the swearfilter.cfg file - what should i add where and what should i set it to?

these are some from the swearfilter.cfg:

sv_filtersystem 2 //- Swear Filter System to use:
sv_punishsystem 2 //- Punishment System to use:
sv_censorsystem 2 //- Word Censoring System to use:
sv_renamesystem 2 //- Renaming System to use:

What system to use?

sv_bantype 0 //- Player Ban Type to use:

What ban type to use?

sv_punish_single "ae" //- The Default Punishment for Single Mode
(Possible Flags: "abcdefg")

whatever is the single mode?

these are some i could collect from this thread:

sv_punishment "b"
sv_definite_punishment "ae"

what is that used for now?

sv_noswear 1

^^??

sorry but i have abolutly NO clue about amxx-coding at all, and i got no time to dig around for hours just to get this plugin working. its very frustating when i need to grab the information from 13 threadpages, just to find even more confusing stuff without any information. 2 hours wasted, i ll give up for today...
could you please make this stuff noobfriendly? i would give thanks in advance.

Grottenolm
09-12-2005, 19:46
I had a look at the options of this swearfilter. Very nice work, but since on the DoD servers I host there are lots and lots of nazi idiots I would like to request two additional features:

1 Possibility to define Words where an automatic Kick is done even at the first offence

2 Possibility to define Words where an automatic Ban is done even at the first offence

This way the normal swear filtering can filter out multiple offenses of "normal" swearing, while people who use more severe words or phrases get punished more severely.

Grottenolm
09-21-2005, 02:56
could someone please give a complete and actual overview about all cmds and cvars - and how to use them?

sorry but i have abolutly NO clue about amxx-coding at all, and i got no time to dig around for hours just to get this plugin working. its very frustating when i need to grab the information from 13 threadpages, just to find even more confusing stuff without any information. 2 hours wasted, i ll give up for today...
could you please make this stuff noobfriendly? i would give thanks in advance.

In the SMA of this plugin the whole stuff is explained:

* amx_swearmode <on|off> - In-game admin command to Turn swearMode
* on or off. (removes any current punishments)
* amx_swearmenu - Toggles Swear Menu To Be Attached to you In-Game
* If Swear Menu is attached to an Admin, only
* that admin will see the Swear Menu when a
* player swears too many times. If SwearMenu
* is not attached to an admin, then Gag mode
* is the default!
* amx_namecheck - Runs a Swear Filter On All Clients' Username
* Should be called if CVAR sv_checknames is
* changed to 1 In-Game.
* Server CVARS:
* sv_swearfilter <0|1> - Turns the Whole Plugin On/Off
* (0 = Off) (1 = On)
* sv_filtersystem <0|1|2> - Swear Filter System to use:
* (0 = Full Mode) (1 = Slim Mode) (2 = Simple Mode)
* sv_punishsystem <0|1|2> - Punishment System to use:
* (0 = None) (1 = Single) (2 = Progressive)
* sv_censorsystem <0|1|2> - Word Censoring System to use:
* (0 = None) (1 = Random (@$%#)) (2 = Custom)
* sv_renamesystem <0|1|2> - Renaming System to use:
* (0 = Old Name) (1 = Steam ID) (2 = Custom)
* sv_whitelist <0|1> - Whitelist System for GOOD words
* (0 = No Whitelist) (1 = Use Whitelist)
* sv_checknames <0|1> - Player Name Filter
* (0 = Ignore Names) (1 = Filter Names)
* sv_swearhelp <0|1> - Player Help System (say /swear)
* (0 = No Help) (1 = Help)
* sv_bantype <0|1> - Player Ban Type to use:
* (0 = Steam ID) (1 = IP Address)
* sv_obeyimmunity <0|1> - Obey AMX Admin Immunity Rules for Punishments
* (0 = Disobey) (1 = Obey)
* sv_menu_options "abc" - The Punishments Allowed in Swear Menu (Possible Flags: "abcdefg")
* sv_punish_single "abc" - The Default Punishment for Single Mode (Possible Flags: "abcdefg")
* sv_rename_custom "Noob" - The Custom Name used for Renaming System
* sv_censor_custom "*" - The Custom Character used for Censoring System
* sv_cash_loss ## - Amount of Cash player will Lose
* sv_gag_time ## - Number of Seconds player will be Gagged
* sv_ban_time ## - Number of Minutes player will be Banned
* sv_fire_time ## - Number of Seconds. player will be Set on Fire
* sv_fire_dmg ## - Amount of Damage/Second player will lose from Fire
* sv_slap_times ## - Number of Times player will be Slapped
* sv_slap_dmg ## - Amount of Damage of each Slap

Grottenolm
09-25-2005, 15:45
Anyone else having this issue?

When I set sv_censorsystem to "0" the server crashes as soon as someone says a blacklisted word. I am running it on DOD with AMXX1.01

I want to disable censoring because I need some way to judge whether to ban someone for permanent or not. As it is not even in the logs the blacklisted word is seen, right?

By the way: If anyone wants to use this plugin with Day of Defeat you will have to edit the file "actions.inc". Find the section

stock ActionCash( nUserID )

and remove everything between the "{" and the "return" (not including these two things).

xykic
09-29-2005, 21:14
:?: Uhh help me please, I'm trying to make it to where if you say a "blacklist" word then it will instead change the "blacklist" word to say something like "I'm a n00b" and if your name has a "blacklist" word in, I want it to change your name to "Potty Mouth" etc. but im havin trouble doing this, all i get when someone says a "blacklist" word is **** or "@*! and stuff like that. Also I really want to lower the gag time...2 minutes is a lil long to me...i was thinking 30 seconds or so...can't seem to change that myself though. So pretty much i need help changing everything. :?:

Grottenolm
09-30-2005, 01:40
:?: Uhh help me please, I'm trying to make it to where if you say a "blacklist" word then it will instead change the "blacklist" word to say something like "I'm a n00b" and if your name has a "blacklist" word in, I want it to change your name to "Potty Mouth" etc. but im havin trouble doing this, all i get when someone says a "blacklist" word is **** or "@*! and stuff like that.

Not possible without changing quite a bit of code by yourself.

xykic
09-30-2005, 16:13
can someone make a plugin that does that...ive seen it before in other servers...its awesome...im not a scripter at all, i just download all this stuff, and stick to the basic script changes that i kno how to do...id appreciate it if someone fixed it to where it did that or to where we could easily customize all of the censor text and stuff. TY

Grottenolm
09-30-2005, 17:01
There already is such an plugin I believe. Perhaps look here:

http://www.dodplugins.net/

It's for DOD, though...

But also search for "swearfilter" in this forum...

centry
10-07-2005, 12:51
Why are words containing a dot not supported?
My blacklist contains for example www.,.com,.de,.net,.org but the swearfilter ignores that and does not replace these words with *.
Why and how to change that?
Anyone an idea?

sai402
10-19-2005, 02:39
:?: been looking all over for a list of blacklist of bad words and whitelist of good words. cant seem to find it. help? i just want it so i can add it to the goodlist and badlist on my server. i read about how they can make an R with |2 and D with |) etc.... but i cant find that list. help? :?:

Edit: I was just looking through the .cfg and the .sma and theres no punishment for removing their XP. I have a superheromod server. the only thing i see close to it is sv_cash_loss . how can i change it to loss xp or something like sv_xp_loss ? :?:

Tigger
11-13-2005, 16:15
According to the .sma file:

* If longest swear word is > 24 characters, change MAX_WORD_LENGTH
* to reflect longest word.
* If you have more that 40 words, change BLACKLIST_WORDS to reflect
* the number of words in file!

Is BLACKLIST_WORDS a server variable? Where do I set this variable cuz my blacklist has 175 words. :D

rasvan
11-19-2005, 03:45
How do I add to the blacklist words containing spaces, for example: f u c k ?

Thank you !

neggard
01-20-2006, 22:14
* sv_filtersystem <0|1|2> - Swear Filter System to use:
* (0 = None) (1 = Random (@$%#)) (2 = Custom) = Custom)

Can anyone tell me more abouth this options, what the difference is and so on...

Could it be possible to make a seperate logfile just for this plugin?

schlifers
03-10-2006, 12:28
this is causing my server to freeze with metamod 1.19p28 and amxx 1.70...seems like the author is long gone

MrXtramean
05-19-2006, 02:03
What would cause the filter to turn off when the map changes??
It was working, then map change and no go. I tried to exec swearfilter.cfg in console, but it wouldn't.

IdiotSavant
05-19-2006, 10:36
What would cause the filter to turn off when the map changes??
It was working, then map change and no go. I tried to exec swearfilter.cfg in console, but it wouldn't.

Did you make any changes to your AMXX configs? Add any new plugins?
What modules and plugins are you running?

I have been running this plugin for 6 months without any problems.
A little more information on your system will help.

IdiotSavant

xatazch
05-20-2006, 04:26
how meny words is the max in blacklist? i can only add 40 words.

Juliooo
05-20-2006, 20:43
solution is simple :)

copy folder base_inc and rs_swearfilter.sma to \cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\ and edit file config.cfg in folder base_inc.

Edit:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Changeable Values
//
#define REQD_LEVEL ADMIN_BAN // Change to your Desired "Admin Command" Access Level
#define MAX_WORD_LENGTH 24 // Change if longest Listed Word is > 24 characters
#define MAX_PUN_OFFENSE 10 // Change if you need more Progressive Punishments
#define BLACKLIST_WORDS 40 // Maximum number of BLACKLIST Words (Change if more needed)
#define WHITELIST_WORDS 40 // Maximum number of WHITELIST Words (Change if more needed)
//
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

And after this edit run compile.exe

That's all :)

MrXtramean
05-23-2006, 22:33
Thanks. all it seems to be working. But not the amx_swearmenu
It will say attached to admin , but no menu for punishment pops up.

Can someone explain what the 3 modes do?
sv_filtersystem <0|1|2> - Swear Filter System to use:

xnd
05-25-2006, 13:02
I'm sorry, i didn't know what to search for.

Is there a way to make it punish the people that say JUST "BADWORD" and not the ones that use "somethingBADWORDsomething" ?

Thank you.

xnd
05-26-2006, 16:00
HELLO ?????????????

UnderOth
06-09-2006, 10:44
My server crashes with this plugin. is this normal? and yes im sure its this plugin. i run on Linxus and i use amx modx 1.17 with the news meta mod. i also have Hlguard running.

MrXtramean
06-14-2006, 06:49
xnd:
Look in the settings.

sv_filtersystem <0|1|2> - Swear Filter System to use:
I beleive this setting will do single words.

Underoth:
It never crash me, but you have to make sure everything is in it's place. Read the Read Me and the sma's. Also, do you have another swearfilter on your system. I think we had an old and it confilcted with it.

firesoul40
07-09-2006, 11:25
can anyone tell me where i can get a swear filter that includes punishment ie, slap/slay etc for amx v1.71

KronCW
08-01-2006, 17:24
hello, i see one post at very beginning that says whore, i found that whenever our server crashes someone has come in under some name with whore in it. got server running on fire daemon, but wont restart seems to be in loop as other are talking about, but yet if someone comes in with that name it crashes and puts into this loop, not tested the 3 curse like others have, but searching through logs evertime it crashed/looped up, it had someone joining with whore in name. please let this be the problem LOL need a swear filter for our server. pls fix soon. TY

pandaking
08-04-2006, 08:03
Hey guys, think I found an error.

Got a bit confused in the sma because the top bit explains the cfg fine, but if you scroll down to the bottom it contradicts itself (check the red parts):

register_cvar( "sv_censorsystem", "2" ) // 2 = Random

TEG
08-08-2006, 01:31
I have been using RS Swearfilter for a few months, and in general it works great.

One small hickup though - whenever people write "/top15" they get punished. This phrase is not on the blacklist, but they still get punished.

I have then added "/top15", "top15" and "/" to the whitelist, but this makes no difference. Do I need to re-compile anything after adding words to black- or whitelist?

Where is it that I go wrong here?

TEG

TEG
08-11-2006, 03:30
Anyone??

pandaking
08-11-2006, 05:45
Try re-installing it. I don't have this problem.

killemall4u
09-03-2006, 11:01
Would you consider coding this for dod this is awesome?

ali_zkz
09-08-2006, 00:03
GOOD

Dzyzus
09-23-2006, 13:49
AMXX 1.76 Plugin works good
sv_filtersystem 0
sv_punishsystem 2
sv_ban_time 5
L 09/23/2006 - 20:18:54: [CSTRIKE] Invalid player 12
L 09/23/2006 - 20:18:54: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "rs_swearfilter.amxx") (native "cs_get_user_money") - debug not enabled!
L 09/23/2006 - 20:18:54: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).

Dzyzus
09-25-2006, 11:39
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: Start of error session.
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: Info (map "de_inferno") (logfile "error_092506.log")
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: [CSTRIKE] Invalid player 6
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "rs_swearfilter.amxx")
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "cs_get_user_money")
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: [AMXX] [0] stock.inc::get_user_money (line 31)
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: [AMXX] [1] actions.inc::ActionCash (line 114)
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: [AMXX] [2] stock.inc::IssuePunishment (line 152)
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: [AMXX] [3] stock.inc::MultiPunishment (line 167)
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: [AMXX] [4] stock.inc::PunishPlayer (line 183)
L 09/25/2006 - 11:33:58: [AMXX] [5] rs_swearfilter.sma::CheckSay (line 482)

AMXX 1.76a

Raz
10-04-2006, 23:00
Hey, I recently got this plugin, works great :D . I have a problem though. It seems when someone decides to type "whoreshit" all one word no spaces. It causes the server to crash without an automatic restart. I dont know 100% if this is the cause, some said its just cuz they are cursing up a storm in the server and it over loads it... I was hoping you might know the solution or atleast why it does this?

Thanks, Raz

Raz
10-11-2006, 11:21
So does anyone know how to fix this problem?

synthamack
10-20-2006, 09:12
so i guess theres no support for this plugin anymore huh.

too bad there isn't just one plugin that will work for all mods and just simply slap,gag,kick & ban players over several offenses.
so this is were this plugin ends... what a shame.

RasterMan
10-21-2006, 02:52
There has been not much support for a lot a plugins over the last 3-6 months except for amxx itself!

Dzyzus
10-21-2006, 06:38
xeroblood last seen on this forum 08-22-06 01:24 AM :(

KronCW
11-15-2006, 13:19
yes, still crashes with someone coming in with whore in name? pls help!

:down:

aligind4h0us3
12-08-2006, 08:00
Working swear filter compatible with AMXBans 5.0

Thanks to [CodeRed]Anthos for making it compatible.

vanilla
12-28-2006, 09:00
From the moment i installed the plugin, i checked it and surprize ... although it says "Say /swear for a list of Offensive Words!" this list does not apear. And in console it says "Unknown command: amx_swear"
And one more thing, if I say "/top15" it shows me the top, but in console says "Unknown command: amx_top15"(this is like a little suggestion).
How can i make the plugin to show me the list on Offensive Words when i say "/swear"

Pamaliska
01-14-2007, 09:48
Any updates, it can not be compiled under the newest amxx

|ST|Waldo
01-21-2007, 15:50
I need a IP posting filter! anyone?

unnamed_ro
01-25-2007, 09:06
Ok i have instaled the plugin the Swear Words list is working great but the Good Words list does not even if my console shows this: 14:48:27 [rs_swearfilter.amxx] [AMXX] RS Swear Filter::40 Swear Words Loaded From File!
14:48:27 [rs_swearfilter.amxx] [AMXX] RS Swear Filter::10 Good Words Loaded From File!

XTreMe
02-22-2007, 05:10
its not enabling i did all the steps written in Read me File:(:(: ineed it badly:(:( help me

bumbastik
04-24-2007, 03:25
Me too. It is not work.

L 04/24/2007 - 11:17:30: [rs_swearfilter.amxx] [AMXX] RS Swear Filter::40 Swear Words Loaded From File!
L 04/24/2007 - 11:17:30: [rs_swearfilter.amxx] [AMXX] RS Swear Filter::FILE [WL] Error: 'No Words Found!'
L 04/24/2007 - 11:17:30: [rs_swearfilter.amxx] [AMXX] RS Swear Filter::5 Progressive Punishmentss Loaded From File!

Czarny Iwan
06-20-2007, 16:55
I would like to know for what is white list?
At first I thought this is for good words containing bad words, like Polish "chuj" [penis] and "podsłuchuj"[listen in]. But it seems to don't work as I thought.

PS. Sorry for swearing...

neuromancer
06-23-2007, 07:35
This plugin has many bugs, for example it doesn't punish somebody who enters the server with swear word in name etc.

Jks_
06-23-2007, 18:41
There is my swearfilter.cfg :

sv_swearfilter 1 //- Turns the Whole Plugin On/Off
sv_filtersystem 0 //- Swear Filter System to use:
sv_punishsystem 1 //- Punishment System to use:
sv_renamesystem 2 //- Renaming System to use:
sv_whitelist 0 //- Whitelist System for GOOD words
sv_checknames 1 //- Player Name Filter
sv_swearhelp 1 //- Player Help System (say /swear)
sv_bantype 0 //- Player Ban Type to use:
sv_obeyimmunity 0 //- Obey AMX Admin Immunity Rules for Punishments
sv_menu_options "abcdefg" //- The Punishments Allowed in Swear Menu (Possible Flags: "abcdefg")
sv_punish_single "f" //- The Default Punishment for Single Mode (Possible Flags: "abcdefg")
sv_rename_custom "Je suis un trou du cul" //- The Custom Name used for Renaming System
sv_censor_custom "*" //- The Custom Character used for Censoring System
sv_cash_loss 3000 //- Amount of Cash player will Lose
sv_gag_time 120 //- Number of Seconds player will be Gagged
sv_ban_time 360 //- Number of Minutes player will be Banned
sv_fire_time 15 //- Number of Seconds. player will be Set on Fire
sv_fire_dmg 5 //- Amount of Damage/Second player will lose from Fire
sv_slap_times 15 //- Number of Times player will be Slapped
sv_slap_dmg 5 //- Amount of Damage of each Slap

But player isn't kicked when he says a swear word !!!

Can you help me please?

Czarny Iwan
06-26-2007, 03:19
If he isn't kicked, what punishment is done to him?
Does his swear is censored?

Jks_
06-26-2007, 03:31
The swear is censured and a menu appears to the admin to select the punishment, but we would like that the player be automatically kicked !

:)

nguyenbaodanh
06-26-2007, 03:58
All i have to say ......
NOT WORKING :((

Czarny Iwan
06-26-2007, 08:01
Then you must unattached the menu. If this don't work, I dont know what to do.

Bloodyu
07-05-2007, 08:57
* - Added CVAR sv_swearexact to Test against whole words or substrings
* (This should help protect ppl who say FUN when FU is a Swear Word)
* (Idea: Knocker)
where should i write this sv_swearexact 4 it 2 work?

neuromancer
07-24-2007, 15:07
After some fixes I've done on my own this plugin works perfectly :)
But there's a little problem...
Whem somebody says "fuck" it punishes him, but when says "f u c k" or "fu ck" it does nothing to him...
Can it be fixed?