PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous requests

polakpolak
03-19-2007, 16:12
I figured this will be useful, hopefully everybody wont just started spamming too many crazy ideas :(

Anyways, heres my suggestion.

I think it would be cool, for admins to be able to send everyone to a certain level. For exemple amx_gglvl <player/@Team/@ALL> <lvl>

Good idea? I think its worth a shot.

And maybe a possibility to put grenades for the warm up round.

Just trying to give usefull ideas to make this amazing plugin even crazier then it is (If possible lol)

Thanks

-Polak

Guenhwyvar
03-19-2007, 18:52
I like the idea about the amx_gglvl, maybe also with relative commands, e.g. -2 to level down the specified players two levels (argh it's late, I hope you understand what I mean :D).

XxAvalanchexX
03-19-2007, 19:56
amx_gungame_level will be in 1.16. I'm not sure about the grenade warmup yet.

nodice
03-19-2007, 20:56
maby set it so that when an entire "team" is dead, the round doesn't restart.

XxAvalanchexX
03-19-2007, 21:40
Once an entire team dies, the game starts the round restart process. Even if you continued to respawn players after this, the round will reset itself. It's not blockable.

Dr!fter
03-21-2007, 18:42
Well my request is that if u could instead of having and amx_say the winner have amx_csay (if possible). And also posted this b4 but a the end of the round after someone wins it should say how many wins they have in the csay msg like YouzAMenace Won 15 wins total or something like that. Also what was posted here about not opening the players list right after some one wins wait like 4 secs to see who got killed last.