PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] need help with gun game

CT_extreme
02-20-2007, 15:59
is there a way to change the gun after you kill someone instaed of wait until you die...... like when you level up can you automatically get the weapon instead of waiting to die....if so can someone give me the code or tell me how, and anothe rthing, is there a way to make it so that after everyround that you comlete like if time runs out or if bomb blows, thateveryone in the server starts over with a pistoL?

Arkshine
02-20-2007, 16:38
Read the cvar list please : http://avalanche.epherion.com/gungame/cvars.php ;)

gg_turbo (default: 0)
Instantly gives a player his new weapon upon level up, instead of having to wait until the next round.

CT_extreme
02-20-2007, 19:56
is there a way i can set it so that whoever gets to the last round, the last weapon first htey win? or to set it up so that after every round everyone's level resets?

CT_extreme
02-20-2007, 20:19
also how do you make it so that everytime someone gets to the end of the gun game and wins, that it doesnt change maps but keeps playing

XxAvalanchexX
02-20-2007, 20:20
First post: I don't understand what you're asking.

Second post: Change gg_map_iterations.

thc@weed
02-21-2007, 12:13
is there a way to change the gun after you kill someone instaed of wait until you die...... like when you level up can you automatically get the weapon instead of waiting to die....if so can someone give me the code or tell me how, and anothe rthing, is there a way to make it so that after everyround that you comlete like if time runs out or if bomb blows, thateveryone in the server starts over with a pistoL?
think he wants that the whole gun-round starts up if a goal is reached ( time is up or bomb explode/defuse)

XxAvalanchexX
02-28-2007, 14:34
Since the original author never elaborated I am going to mark this resolved. If you have a better description, make a new topic.