PDA

View Full Version : CSDM and War3FT

:)
12-24-2006, 15:26
Is it possible to have 2 at a time ?
If it does, can I use CSDM plugin from here and where should I get the war3ft ?
By the way, I have Amxmodx 1.76b

BAILOPAN
12-25-2006, 21:36
I personally do not know how stable or efficient it is. But you can certainly try.

teame06
12-26-2006, 15:28
It can work but it not that stable. You have to modify one of the races ability in war3ft that causes interfere with the changerace when csdm respawns you. I believe it the mage race or something.

P.S.

If you ever need to debug your server. I would not use Binary logging with those two plugins enabled. It will cause to much lag with binary logging on.

Geesu
12-30-2006, 17:51
Expect war3ft 3.0 to be compatible... The current CVS version (RC4) is working very will with csdm

millen91
01-02-2007, 14:51
<P>I made it work, though you cant choose race since the CSDM weapons menu gets infront off the race menu. And i wonder is any1 of u can help me so i choose race, and then the weapon menu comes up. Not that the weapons menu comes, and you have to write changerace after you have chosen weapon.</P>

BAILOPAN
01-02-2007, 15:17
I can make it the other way around, such that the CSDM weapons menu doesn't come up if the "changerace" menu is open. However, then you would have to type ".guns" to use the menu later.

KWo
01-02-2007, 17:22
With my modification the user doesn't need to retype "guns" or anything like that - the guns menu is just waiting until closing race menu (or whatever menu is there) - or max 30sec - then - if that time expired - overwrite it anyway.
What I would suggest is - the user could test my beta (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=47306) with WC3FT and tell us if he likes (or not) how it is working with the beta. Before You will try to say "You don't like it because..." - just let users test that my crap for such specyfic situation. I've alredy even started to think about possibility enabling/disabling that my feature with these waiting gun menus - but even if in this case (possibility enable/disable it) You don't like it, my work on it is pointless...

BAILOPAN
01-02-2007, 21:21
I have said over and over that that change won't go into the final version...