PDA

View Full Version : CSDM Works not Really...?

PatchOne
11-19-2006, 12:27
Hello Out There, i used the Search Function to find anything about my problem - but nothing could helped me!

Okay now i tell my problem... i have an Public Server and want to make it to an CSDM Server - last week the server was already an CS DM but anyhow from one moment to another some things dont worked - like no he grenades at spawning... i dont know why!

now i wanted to check what happened there, i use a webinterface zo control all things - but now nothing works!

the server says, if you connect, "CSDM Plugin is running on this server"
but no spawnings, no weapon selection nothing! its like an normal server... u can join it to see the problem, i give u the ip if u want...

something crazy that i saw was that every setting i made automatic set to default again - and anyhow is the defaul in the plugin-csdm all disabled...

some things working ingame, like the respawn and that on respawn the player has no weapon - but there is NO menu, and NO Respawnings - on different places - just the normal start points

if anyone could help me (perhaps is someone german and can add me in icq to help me) that would be really nice!!

EDIT: Problem Solved !