PDA

View Full Version : Possible to add a cvar for delay in Killcam snapshot?

LewdLemming
11-04-2006, 17:09
Hello Folks,

I did a search to see if anything had been posted on this before and only found 1 other thread (which didn't help me out any). :oops:

The server admin on our server has added the killcam plugin and we are finding that the players with faster computers don't see the actual kill when the snapshot is taken (upon viewing the screenshot). On my computer it doesn't even show the persons name in the top right corner (where it shows who shot who and with what weapon).

Is there a cvar, either on the client side or the server side that can be set to delay the screenshot a few milliseconds? If there isn't is this something that is being considered for future releases of this wonderful plugin?

Thanks for your time and help,
Lewd

GHW_Chronic
11-04-2006, 17:43
this request should be posted in the plugin's thread.

LewdLemming
11-04-2006, 19:33
this request should be posted in the plugin's thread.

My apologies, I thought this was the correct thread to post it in. By "plugin's thread" do you mean in the "Approved Plugins" thread?

Can a Moderator maybe move the thread to the right one?

Thanks,
Lewd

GHW_Chronic
11-04-2006, 19:35
no, this is a forum. You need to post your post into a thread. Not make a new thread. find the plugin's page and press the "post reply" button.

LewdLemming
11-04-2006, 19:57
:oops:

Ok, I understand now. Sorry about that. Too much blood in the caffeine stream. :)

SweatyBanana
11-04-2006, 22:23
More like too much alcohol in the blood stream.