PDA

View Full Version : UAIO Intagrated with amxmodmenu

SSAW
08-03-2006, 17:20
Hey. I was wondering is this possible:

Make it so that anyuser who has access to amxmodmenu can use the amxmodmenu and get into the UAIO menu and BYPASS the uaio admin. is this possible?

Xanimos
08-03-2006, 17:23
Something like
Notes on the Upcoming Release of UAIO (Current v1.5)
Ideas and Bug Fixes

* Fix or Remove the need for uaio_backup.cfg
* [Bug] Fix uaio_exec
* [Bug] Fix Welcome Mesages
* [Bug] Fix MOTD Window
* [Req] Make a single-file copy of source code
* [Req] Make commands longer in client/server execute
[B]* [Req] UAIO Admin System - option to use AMXX's system, or UAIO's system
* [Req] Make possible to execute commands from RCON
* [Req] Option of using Full Steam IDs

xeroblood
08-03-2006, 19:44
Lol.. yeeeep!! :)
I will have to make a note of who requested what, but they are all in this forum anyway (that's how I found them, so I will just look again).

SSAW
08-08-2006, 18:10
exactly. I want to use the amx system instead of the UAIO one. Its alot easier to manage.

So does this mean that in the next realease there will be the fature to use AMXX 's system? IF so when will the next realease for this be. I cant wait for it :)

xeroblood
08-10-2006, 19:10
Well, this request is kinda comlicated when compared to the rest and may not even be in the very next release (who knows) since it will require alot of work to make UAIO work with two separate admin systems, on top of that I suspect Suicide will want to update the UAIO Admin Manager plugin to incorporate both systems as well. So it is a lot of code yet to do.

SSAW
08-12-2006, 20:13
Ya thats true. I really hope it is though. All my friends want this, and my fellow server admins do too. its just soooo much easier.