PDA

View Full Version : Sourcemm + WarriorMod at Linux

RBS_Phoenix
06-27-2006, 16:05
I've installed the Sourcemm on my Linux Dedicated server. When i type in the console "meta list" it displays a table but there is nu plugin in it. in my metaplugins.ini i've added the warriormod. i've tested a lot of "links":
addons/warriormod/bin/warrior_mm_i486
addons/warriormod/bin/warrior_mm_i486.so
addons\warriormod\bin\warrior_mm_i486.so
addons/warriormod/bin/warrior_mm <-- Like in the Developers install guide..
addons\warriormod\bin\warrior_mm

nothing of this is working...

why can't i start the plugin??? with the plugin there was 4 files given... 3 configfiles and the warrior_mm_i486.so.. is that right???

k007
06-27-2006, 16:22
I've installed the Sourcemm on my Linux Dedicated server. When i type in the console "meta list" it displays a table but there is nu plugin in it. in my metaplugins.ini i've added the warriormod. i've tested a lot of "links":
addons/warriormod/bin/warrior_mm_i486
addons/warriormod/bin/warrior_mm_i486.so
addons\warriormod\bin\warrior_mm_i486.so
addons/warriormod/bin/warrior_mm <-- Like in the Developers install guide..
addons\warriormod\bin\warrior_mm

nothing of this is working...

why can't i start the plugin??? with the plugin there was 4 files given... 3 configfiles and the warrior_mm_i486.so.. is that right???
umm.. \ = windows /= linux
edit = if you using linux you only need the file with i468.

devicenull
06-27-2006, 17:40
umm.. \ = windows /= linux
edit = if you using linux you only need the file with i468.

Windows accepts /, but linux does not accept \.

RBS_Phoenix
06-28-2006, 01:23
ok... but why don't he load the plugin.. the metaplugins.ini must be in the addons/metamod right??? and the warrior_mm_i486.so is in the warriormod/bin folder. so why don't this work?? must i load the plugin by typing "meta load" ???

k007
06-28-2006, 01:55
You plugins don't have to be under metamod just put them under addons and then in your metamodplugin.ini locate where are they like addons\bla\blah...... thats all you need and course if your plugin has an cfg files put them under cfg folder.. that it try it :)