PDA

View Full Version : Admin aimmenu

EKS
03-21-2004, 15:01
This plugin allows admin to aim at players/sprays(logos) and open a admin menu contains actions towards this player( slap/slay/kick/ban ). This plugin logs/echos admin actions

Usage:
bind a button to: amx_aimadminmenu & amx_lastadminmenu
Aim at a player and then press the button you binded to amx_aimadminmenu
amx_lastadminmenu recollects the last targed by this plugin. ( Basicly if you slay someone, and he gives you attitued the next round sort of a thing)

Credits:
Based on Fractal roaming_admin_menu ( http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18133 )
Spray code taken from CheesyPeteza sprayid plugin ( http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=27236&hl )
Ops in #AMXmod @ Quakenet for alot of help ( + AssKicR & CheesyPeteza )

Changelog

1.4.1 ( 12.03-05 )
- Added: #define UseAMXBANS if you want to ban via amxbans ( change "#define UseAMXBANS 0" to "#define UseAMXBANS 1" )http://amxx.acme-games.com/AmxxPlugins/admin_aimmenu.JPG

For the gag / Sprite show to work, you need to download the plugins:

Admin gag (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=400)
Admin sprite show (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=5585)

Peli
03-28-2004, 03:33
Very nice. Usefull for a busy Admin that is playing and wants to slap or do something to a player in his sight that is doing something bad :)

DoubleTap
03-29-2004, 11:02
I have had this running in my AMXX config from the start but never used it... Just to be sure, I point at a user/spray and hotkey admin_aimmenu ?

Vic/DT

EKS
03-29-2004, 11:19
correct

DoubleTap
03-29-2004, 12:54
In spite of your incorrect reponse... I found the proper command in amx_help :)

amx_aimadminmenu

Vic/DT

It works... now if I knew enough to configure it for rocket and such :shock:

EKS
03-29-2004, 13:17
Updated to contain "how to", for those n00bs ;)

DoubleTap
03-29-2004, 13:22
Lolz... good, that's called support ! I guess you assumed folks ran this before... I didn't but I like the potential in it. Can things be added, looking at the .sma it seems too complicated for me... I have my own rules plugin, where do the rules this plugin uses come from ? Should I change the line in the file amx_publicrules to amx_showrules to use the rules plugin I use ?

Can rocket be added the the menu as well :)

Vic/DT

BTW, did you see my other message asking you to redo a mute type plugin... of course when you do I will want that added to this as well :roll:

EKS
03-29-2004, 14:15
Lolz... good, that's called support ! I guess you assumed folks ran this before... I didn't but I like the potential in it. Can things be added, looking at the .sma it seems too complicated for me... I have my own rules plugin, where do the rules this plugin uses come from ? Should I change the line in the file amx_publicrules to amx_showrules to use the rules plugin I use ?

You have to edit the plugin atm, where is sends the client cmd. When i update the plugin next time, il add a define for it i. ( If its posible to do strings with #define )

Can rocket be added the the menu as well :)

I might add some new options for more fun things. If ppl could post what they want added il do it ( But with define so it can be removed on other servers )

BTW, did you see my other message asking you to redo a mute type plugin... of course when you do I will want that added to this as well :roll:
no i did not.

DoubleTap
03-29-2004, 14:25
Thanks man... This will really be helpful for some of my other admins who can't even fricken remember how to do a csay sometimes :)

Vic/DT

Adding mute (if I can get ya to port your AMX version) and rocket would be great... also for the rules... a not slay and show rules and a slay and show rules option plz 8)

EKS
03-29-2004, 15:02
The problem is i want the menu to be simple. But i can make a #define weather or not it should slay. But in the feature im planning a system that rememebers every admins slap dmg.

That one can also rememeber if it should slay & show rules.

knocker
03-29-2004, 15:34
perhaps you could add something like in atac where each admin can decide which option he wants to use and the plugin just executes it without any exterior plugin (which can be installed nonetheless ;)).

ithis would make things really easy ... just take a look at the ttop of the atac.sma in this forum.

EKS
03-29-2004, 16:24
That is the plan. But atm im playing linage 2. And i dont have any pulic srever for testing, so dont execpt anything right away.

Minor update to the plugin

Changelog
1.3.2 ( 29.03.2004 )
- Added a posiblity to NOT slay players when showing Server rules
- Version number in plugin now matches plugin

e6|Darkhorse
03-29-2004, 19:40
:( the download link isnt working

EKS
03-29-2004, 19:48
Fixed ( It gave a compiler error )

This is what you get for editing plugins and playing linage2 at once :)

KiN | SuicideDog
04-12-2004, 11:31
found a small bug:

If you are dead.. you first person someone and they are crouching, it won't let you select them.. it gives you an "no valid target" message. The second they stand up, you can select them..

Now normally I wouldn't have a problem.. I'd just suck it up and say don't bother complaining cuz it works the rest of the time.. but I've found this SO valuable when it comes to campers.. a couple slaps usally does the trick to get them moving.. problem is most campers like to CROUCH in some dark corner.

I'm hoping it's an easy fix, BTW thanks for the killer plugin EKS.

QwertyAccess
04-13-2004, 01:12
hehe neat aiming at a spray and killing the person who sprayed it.

EKS
04-13-2004, 02:19
@KiN | SuicideDog

Thats when your a spectator right? If i dont remember correctly there is a workaround. Basicly hit space a few times ( so you change specmode) and then it works.

About fixing it, il try. But i have no idea whats making it happen. Il proberbly have to talk to one of the veteran AMX guys. But right now im at my mothers, only got my shitty laptop :(

Pomme
04-21-2004, 15:20
I would like to see this plugin popping the clcmds.ini menu instead, would be more flexible regarding every admins personnal server settings :)

EKS
04-21-2004, 21:15
I would like to see this plugin popping the clcmds.ini menu instead, would be more flexible regarding every admins personnal server settings :)

Thats proberbly never gonna happen. But once i find a good way to do it, il make the menu more flexible.

Pomme
04-21-2004, 22:07
I understand, I just looked at the code and although I'm not a coder I can see that this cant be easily implemented. Thx for the fast answer EKS.

I will simply look into modifying existing options :)

EKS
04-21-2004, 22:15
I understand, I just looked at the code and although I'm not a coder I can see that this cant be easily implemented. Thx for the fast answer EKS.

I will simply look into modifying existing options :)
Thats my problem to, i just dont know about any way to make menu option dynamic. But then again atm im looking into HLR stats plugins :)

EKS
04-24-2004, 22:19
Everyone MUST update

1.3.4 ( 25.04.2004 )
- Fixed oversight that would allow none admins to use the plugin

lobstah
05-08-2004, 00:28
**edited (answered one of my own questions)

Q: so how do I make the "show rules" actually show some rules when you slay client? It goes to a dead hyperlink.

A: One possible way is to find the motdm.sma plugin here, edit down, compile and add to server.

Also, is there any way you can make the menu not close when you slap a guy so you can just slap the hell out of him over and over w/o using a bind? It does not reopen the menu when you slap a player....or doesn't for us.

aRved!
05-08-2004, 13:28
Also, is there any way you can make the menu not close when you slap a guy so you can just slap the hell out of him over and over w/o using a bind? It does not reopen the menu when you slap a player....or doesn't for us.

You can add these Line, so the menu dont close itself after you slap a player ..

DisplayAimAdminmenu(id)

For Excamble:

case 0: {
user_slap(gAdminTarget[id],gSlapDMG)
gLastTarget = gAdminTarget[id]
param[0] = 1
param[1] = gAdminTarget[id]
param[2] = id
EchoAdminAction(param)
DisplayAimAdminmenu(id)
}

Girthesniper
05-08-2004, 13:41

You can add these Line, so the menu dont close itself after you slap a player ..

DisplayAimAdminmenu(id)

For Excamble:

user_slap(gAdminTarget[id],gSlapDMG)
gLastTarget = gAdminTarget[id]
param[0] = 1
param[1] = gAdminTarget[id]
param[2] = id
EchoAdminAction(param)
DisplayAimAdminmenu(id)
}which line of the plugin is that line on? There is like 3 times whre that line shows up.

lobstah
05-09-2004, 03:22
line 96. tnx aRved!

Girthesniper
05-18-2004, 16:22
Do you think you can add, "set godmode, and set noclip?" Because I use SvenCoop, and there , anything is acceptable :lol:. Accept draging someone across the map with EntMod, thats just assholic. Also, add something where i can put a X ammount of health and/or armor on the person. that would be elite!

EKS
05-25-2004, 18:18
Thats weird. Why this code here if (get_user_flags(TargetID) & ADMIN_IMMUNITY){ // Checks if the TargetID has admin immunity would ever create a run time errors.

Anyways, the code is run when you aim at someone and open aimmenu

Girthesniper
05-25-2004, 20:42
Its designed for all mods. It works for me on SvenCoop. Just ignore that error.

supermj
05-25-2004, 22:40
In CZ it works on people, but not on sprays...any ideas? Also do i have to get another plugin for the rules to work, and if not, what do i do? Thanks again.

BTW, I am using amxx on CZ at 64.94.238.31:27015. Feel free to stop by.

Girthesniper
05-25-2004, 23:13
In CZ it works on people, but not on sprays...any ideas? Same here. But I also seem to not be able to get it to work on SvenCoop. But QwertyAcesses got it to work. PM him.

EKS
05-26-2004, 14:42
I normaly test my plugin on bots so it should work on DoD bots to. If QwertyAcesses knows of a flaw in my plugin he should post here so i can fix it :)

Event better if he allready has fixed it

Girthesniper
05-26-2004, 16:03
Its sopposed to show the person/STEAMID of the spray image your looking at. But i dont get that.

EKS
05-27-2004, 19:57
Update. Minor but still, everyone loves a update :)

1.3.5 ( 28.05.2004 )
- Changed: Cleaned up some code
- Changed: g_LastTarget now remebers the last target of eatch admin
- Added: a #define for maxplayers

Girthesniper
05-27-2004, 21:29
:D, what exactley does this update do? Any word on Noclip/Godmode?

EKS
05-27-2004, 21:50
Nothign major realy. I was looking at the code to see if i could figure out any reason for any errors.

Made some minor changes.

And making the menu more easy to change it a "major" undertaking. And unless the servers i used to admin come up again, il proberbly never do it unless i get insanly borded at one point.

drummeridiot25
06-23-2004, 14:13
Hey EKS i modified this plugin by adding a few commands from admin_allinone and i was wondering if i could post it for others to use

Girthesniper
06-23-2004, 16:22
I still cant get it so when I look at a spray, the persons name comes up in the menu.

EKS
06-24-2004, 09:32
Hey EKS i modified this plugin by adding a few commands from admin_allinone and i was wondering if i could post it for others to use
yes, If you want. I can post it in the first post if you want. I will update this plugin to make it simpler change whats shown in the menu, when this happens depends heavly on what happens to my other plugin projects/work/swg

I still cant get it so when I look at a spray, the persons name comes up in the menu.
hmm, what mod? And remember to check a "newly" sprayd sprays since their only remember for X amount of time, and it only remembers 20 of them.

Girthesniper
06-24-2004, 11:33
czero

Girthesniper
06-24-2004, 11:34
In CZ it works on people, but not on sprays...any ideas? Also do i have to get another plugin for the rules to work, and if not, what do i do? Thanks again.
see :cry:

Meatwad
07-04-2004, 23:53
It doesn't seem to use the spray thing ability on Czero. Do you have any iea why?

Trip~Hazard
07-05-2004, 03:27
I use CS 1.6 and the point at a spray feature doesn't work for me or my admins. Point at player and plugin works great.

EKS
07-05-2004, 22:10
1.3.6 ( 06.07.2004 )
- Fixed: Fixed possible issue with steamids being to long

supermj
07-06-2004, 00:46
Thanks for the great plugin, but like others, I want to use it on the sprays. In cz, it still does not work.

EKS
07-06-2004, 03:11
1.3.7 ( 06.07.2004 )
- Added: Internal function for comparing auth`s

This fixed it so it works on my cz server. It worked on cs_office.

Remember if you run it on a Steam lan server thats offline it will NOT WORK!

Meatwad
07-06-2004, 20:17
1.3.7 ( 06.07.2004 )

This fixed it so it works on my cz server. It worked on cs_office.

Remember if you run it on a Steam lan server thats offline it will NOT WORK!
Thanks!

jusltoco
07-07-2004, 12:56
im gettin this message and its killing me i dont knwo what to do !!!

L 07/07/2004 - 11:39:19: AMX Mod X log file started (file "addons/amxx/logs/L0707033.log") (version "0.16")
L 07/07/2004 - 11:39:31: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "admin_aimmenu.sma")

here is my config for the plugin

/* AMXMOD
This plugin allows admin to aim at players/sprays(logos) and open a admin menu contains actions towards this player( slap/slay/kick/ban ). This plugin logs/echos admin actions

Credits:
Ops in #AMXmod @ Quakenet for alot of help ( + AssKicR & CheesyPeteza )
Based on Fractal roaming_admin_menu ( http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18133 )
Spray code taken from CheesyPeteza sprayid plugin ( http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=27236&hl )

Usage:
bind a button to: amx_aimadminmenu & amx_lastadminmenu
Aim at a player and then press the button you binded to amx_aimadminmenu
amx_lastadminmenu recollects the last targed by this plugin. ( Basicly if you slay someone, and he gives you attitued the next round sort of a thing)

Changelog
1.3.7 ( 06.07.2004 )

1.3.6 ( 06.07.2004 )
- Fixed: Fixed possible issue with steamids being to long

1.3.5 ( 28.05.2004 )
- Changed: Cleaned up some code
- Changed: g_LastTarget now remebers the last target of eatch admin
- Added: a #define for maxplayers

1.3.4 ( 25.04.2004 )
- Fixed oversight that would allow none admins to use the plugin

1.3.3 ( 29.03.2004 )
- Fixed a #define that gave a compiler error

1.3.2 ( 29.03.2004 )
- Added a posiblity to NOT slay players when showing Server rules
- Version number in plugin now matches plugin

1.3.1 ( 21.03.2004 )
- Changed to log_amx instead of old AMX style logging.

1.3.0 ( 24.02.2004 )
- EchoAdminAction() has been optimised.
- gAdminName & VictimName no longer needed as a global.
- amx_lastadminmenu implimented. Opens the same menu as amx_aimadminmenu. But opens it with the menu against the player that the last admin action was taken against.
- Plugin now logs how long the player was banned for
- Now posible to change the length of the temp ban if the define part
- Now posible to exclude the spray system (This code is what allows admins to aim at someones spray/logo and open the adminmenu

1.2.0 ( 19.02.2004 )
- Admins can now aim at sprays/logos a open the menu.
- Showing the rules now works ( You need to do the client exec before the player is killed )
- When slapping the player, It auto reopens the menu

1.1.0 ( 14.02.2004 )
- Added loggin

1.0.0 ( 12.02.2004 )
- Changed slay to Show rules
- cmdAimAdminmenu no longer checks if admin has ADMIN_BAN access, as this is allready done by register_clcmd
- Code should be a bit simpler to read.
- Now use print_center to display messages to admins
- Now echos admin actions based on
*/

#include <amxmodx>
#include <amxmisc>

/* ******************************* Define section *********************************** */

#define RegisterSprays 1 // 0 = No longer registers sprays ( Used when aiming at sprays ) , 1 = Enable
#define SlayWhenShowingRules 1 // 0 = Plugin will no longer slay players when using "showrules"

#define SPRAY_TIME 120.0
#define MAX_DISTANCE 75 // How close you you have to be to the logo/spray
#define MAX_SPRAYID 20 // Number of sprays to keep a record of at any one time, 20 might be a low number for a server with 32 players.
#define MaxPlayers 32 // Max players
#define BanTime 120 // How long the Temp ban should last
#define LastAdminTarget 1 // Include amx_lastadminmenu code

// If you want to change the command sent to the client to show the rules search for "amx_publicrules"
/* ******************************* Define section end *********************************** */

new g_SprayIdOrigins[MAX_SPRAYID+1][3] // Contains the cordinates of the spray.
new g_SprayIdAuth[MAX_SPRAYID+1][35] // Contains the Authid of the player that sprayed that logo
new g_SprayNum = 1 // Contains the number of sprays active ingame.

new g_AdminTarget[MaxPlayers+1] // Used to store the target, a array is used incase 2+ admins use the menu at the same time.
new g_SlapDMG = 0 // How much dmg the target is slapped with
new g_LastTarget[MaxPlayers+1] // Contains the ID of the last admin target.

public plugin_init() {
register_plugin("Aim adminmenu","1.3.7","EKS")
register_menucmd(register_menuid("Aim Adminmenu"),1023,"aimadminmenu")
register_clcmd("amx_aimadminmenu","cmdAimAdminmenu",ADMIN_BAN,"Loads adminmenu based on who your aiming at")
#if LastAdminTarget == 1
register_clcmd("amx_lastadminmenu","cmdLastAdminTarget",ADMIN_BAN,"Loads adminmenu based on the last player a admin action was taken agaist")
#endif
#if RegisterSprays == 1
register_event("23", "NewSpray", "a", "1=112") // Used to store information when a new spray is "painted"
#endif
}

public aimadminmenu(id,key){
if (!is_user_connected(g_AdminTarget[id])){
client_print(id,print_center,"This player has left the server")
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}
new param[3]
switch(key){
user_slap(g_AdminTarget[id],g_SlapDMG)
g_LastTarget[id] = g_AdminTarget[id]
param[0] = 1
param[1] = g_AdminTarget[id]
param[2] = id
EchoAdminAction(param)
}

case 1: {
client_cmd(g_AdminTarget[id],"amx_publicrules")
#if SlayWhenShowingRules == 1
user_kill(g_AdminTarget[id])
#endif
param[0] = 2
param[2] = id
EchoAdminAction(param)
}

case 2: {
param[0] = 3
param[2] = id
EchoAdminAction(param)
server_cmd("kick #%d",get_user_userid(g_AdminTarget[id]))
}

case 3: {
param[0] = 4
param[2] = id
EchoAdminAction(param)
server_cmd("banid %d.0 #%d kick",BanTime,get_user_userid(g_AdminTarget[id]))
}

case 4: {
param[0] = 5
param[2] = id
EchoAdminAction(param)
server_cmd("banid 0.0 #%d kick;writeid",get_user_userid(g_AdminTarget[id]))
}
}
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}

public DisplayAimAdminmenu(id){
new menuBody[512],VictimName[33]
get_user_name(g_AdminTarget[id],VictimName,32)
#if SlayWhenShowingRules == 0
format(menuBody,511,"Aim Adminmenu^n^n Target aquired: %s^n^n1. Slap (%d damage)^n2. DisplayRules^n3. Kick^n4. Ban for %d mins^n5. Ban Permanently^n^n0. Exit",VictimName,g_SlapDMG,BanTime)
#else
format(menuBody,511,"Aim Adminmenu^n^n Target aquired: %s^n^n1. Slap (%d damage)^n2. DisplayRules(slay)^n3. Kick^n4. Ban for %d mins^n5. Ban Permanently^n^n0. Exit",VictimName,g_SlapDMG,BanTime)
#endif

new keys = (1<<0)|(1<<1)|(1<<2)|(1<<3)|(1<<4)|(1<<9)
show_menu(id,keys,menuBody)
}
public cmdAimAdminmenu(id,level,cid){ // This part of the code gets who the admin is aiming at, and checks for immmunity
if(!cmd_access (id,level,cid,1)) return PLUGIN_HANDLED
new TargetID,body
get_user_aiming(id,TargetID,body)
#if RegisterSprays == 1
if(!TargetID)
{
new AdminOrigin[3]
get_user_origin(id,AdminOrigin,3)
for(new i=0;i<=MAX_SPRAYID;i++)
{
if (get_distance(AdminOrigin,g_SprayIdOrigins[i]) <= MAX_DISTANCE && g_SprayIdOrigins[i][0] != 0 && g_SprayIdOrigins[i][1] != 0 && g_SprayIdOrigins[i][2] != 0)
{
for(new b=1;b<=get_maxplayers();b++)
{
new Authid[35]
get_user_authid(b,Authid,34)
if(equal(Authid,g_SprayIdAuth[i]))
TargetID = b
}
}
}
}
#endif
if (!TargetID){ // Checks to see if "TargetID" has any value, if it does not. Then the admin is not aiming at anyone.
client_print(id,print_center,"No valid target for Adminmenu")
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}
if (get_user_flags(TargetID) & ADMIN_IMMUNITY){ // Checks if the TargetID has admin immunity
client_print(id,print_center,"Target has admin immunity")
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}

g_AdminTarget[id] = TargetID

DisplayAimAdminmenu(id)
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
#if LastAdminTarget == 1
public cmdLastAdminTarget(id,level,cid){ // This code checks if g_LastTarget[id] has any value. If it does, it opens the menu menu
if(!cmd_access (id,level,cid,1)) return PLUGIN_HANDLED
if (!g_LastTarget[id]){ // Checks to see if "TargetID" has any value, if it does not. Then the admin is not aiming at anyone.
client_print(id,print_center,"There is no last admin target.")
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}
g_AdminTarget[id] = g_LastTarget[id]
DisplayAimAdminmenu(id)
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
#endif
public EchoAdminAction(param[]) // This part of the code echos action and logs what the admins are doing
/*
param[0] Contains the action taken ( number ranging from 1 to 5
param[1] Contains the target id
param[2] Contains the admin id
*/
{
new VictimName[32],VictimAuth[35],AdminAuth[35],AdminName[32]
get_user_name(param[1],VictimName,32)
get_user_authid(param[1],VictimAuth,34)
get_user_name(param[2],AdminName,32)
get_user_authid(param[2],AdminAuth,34)
if(param[0] == 1) {
switch(get_cvar_num("amx_show_activity")) {
case 2: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: slapped %s with %d damage",AdminName,VictimName,g_SlapDMG)
case 1: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: %s is slapped with %d damage",VictimName,g_SlapDMG)
}
log_amx("Slap: ^"%s<%d><%s><>^" has slapped ^"%s^" <^"%s^"> with %d damage",AdminName,get_user_userid(param[2]),AdminAuth,VictimName,VictimAuth,g_SlapDMG)
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
if(param[0] == 2) {
case 2: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: has slayed %s and shown him the server rules.",AdminName,VictimName)
case 1: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: %s was slayed and is forced to read the server rules.",VictimName)
}
log_amx("Slay: ^"%s<%d><%s><>^" has slayed(shown rules) ^"%s^" <^"%s^">",AdminName,get_user_userid(param[2]),AdminAuth,VictimName,VictimAuth)
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
if(param[0] == 3) {
case 2: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: %s has been kicked from the server",AdminName,VictimName)
case 1: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: %s has been kicked from the server",VictimName)
}
log_amx("Kick: ^"%s<%d><%s><>^" has kicked ^"%s^" <^"%s^">",AdminName,get_user_userid(param[2]),AdminAuth,VictimName,VictimAuth)
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
if(param[0] == 4) {
case 2: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: has banned %s",AdminName,VictimName)
case 1: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: %s was banned",VictimName)
}
log_amx("Banned: ^"%s<%d><%s><>^" has banned ^"%s^" <^"%s^"> for BanTime minuts",AdminName,get_user_userid(param[2]),AdminAuth,VictimName,VictimAuth)
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
if(param[0] == 5) {
case 2: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: has perm banned %s",AdminName,VictimName)
case 1: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN: %s was perm banned",VictimName)
}
log_amx("Banned: ^"%s<%d><%s><>^" has banned ^"%s^" <^"%s^"> permanently",AdminName,get_user_userid(param[2]),AdminAuth,VictimName,VictimAuth)
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}

#if RegisterSprays == 1
public NewSpray() { // This code stores information about the spray, and the player that did it. Its triggered by the 23 event.
/*
The plugin stores information about sprays/logos with the users Steamid, incase the user should reconnect/disconnect
*/
new id = read_data(2) // Spray Owner
g_SprayIdOrigins[g_SprayNum][0] = read_data(3) // Spray coord x
g_SprayIdOrigins[g_SprayNum][1] = read_data(4) // Spray coord y
g_SprayIdOrigins[g_SprayNum][2] = read_data(5) // Spray coord z
get_user_authid(id,g_SprayIdAuth[g_SprayNum],34)

new parm[1]
parm[0] = id
set_task(SPRAY_TIME,"RemoveSprayID",g_SprayNum,parm,1)

if (g_SprayNum == MAX_SPRAYID) g_SprayNum = 0
else g_SprayNum++
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}

public RemoveSprayID(parm[]) {
g_SprayIdOrigins[parm[0]][0] = 0
g_SprayIdOrigins[parm[0]][1] = 0
g_SprayIdOrigins[parm[0]][2] = 0
}
#endif
public client_disconnect(id) // This code simply resets g_LastTarget[id] if the user should disconnect/reconnect.
for(new i=1;i<=MaxPlayers;i++) { if(g_LastTarget[i] == id) g_LastTarget[i] = 0;}

is there anythng i have to change there ??? please help me out thanks guys

EKS
07-07-2004, 13:25
@jusltoco

thx for posting the entire plugin that was realy helpfull. I love to scroll.

If you cant install the plugin read the docs: www.amxmodx.org/doc

Meatwad
07-07-2004, 13:27
@jusltoco

thx for posting the entire plugin that was realy helpfull. I love to scroll.

If you cant install the plugin read the docs: www.amxmodx.org/doc
:lol: Thats prety funny.
@jusltoco Next time dude, use [SMALL]

jusltoco
07-07-2004, 13:34
thanks alot :) you guys where alot of help... I looked threw followed what im supposed to do but is there a settin i have to put in the cvars ??im new to this and dont know how to figure it out.

Meatwad
07-07-2004, 13:44
thanks alot :) you guys where alot of help... I looked threw followed what im supposed to do but is there a settin i have to put in the cvars ??im new to this and dont know how to figure it out.
stupid noob...Next time, just post the error, please.

kingpin
07-07-2004, 13:47
stupid noob...Next time, just post the error, please.

Meatwad
AMXX Newbie that tell u anything noob?

jusltoco
07-07-2004, 13:53
im gettin this message and its killing me i dont know what to do !!!

L 07/07/2004 - 11:39:19: AMX Mod X log file started (file "addons/amxx/logs/L0707033.log") (version "0.16")

L 07/07/2004 - 11:39:31: [AMXX] Plugin file open error (plugin "admin_aimmenu.sma")

So who is really the NOOB...As you can see i did put up the error message. Im just trying to get it working if you cant help i suggest you stay quiet.

EKS
07-07-2004, 13:59
Dont start flamming wars in my threads.

jusltoco
07-07-2004, 14:01
I dont mean to come off like that its just that some ppl disrespect when un called for but i just want to know if its the source code or what ?

kingpin
07-07-2004, 14:03
sorry EKS just couldnt help myslef on that one.. just gets annoying all these ppl calling each other noob this and newbie that... sometimes just feel like telling them all to stfu or im gonna shove my foot up ur #$%. :) well again didnt mean to clutter ur thread with that so sorry.

Meatwad
07-07-2004, 14:19
Dont start flamming wars in my threads.
Since EKS is a higher form of life that an idiot. I am gonna respect his request.

jusltoco
07-07-2004, 14:25
I was just trying to get a little help here thats all no disresect to anyone.

Meatwad
07-08-2004, 17:42
sorry EKS just couldnt help myslef on that one.. just gets annoying all these ppl calling each other noob this and newbie that... sometimes just feel like telling them all to stfu or im gonna shove my foot up ur #$%. :) well again didnt mean to clutter ur thread with that so sorry.
:?

[415]StoNeD
07-08-2004, 19:25
I was just trying to get a little help here thats all no disresect to anyone.

Think maybe you added the .sma to the plugins folder when it should have been the compiled .amx.. just a guess. The first post has both.. one you can do with manually and the other is compiled on the fly, if you dropped the.sma in there like that it would give that error, or commented it wrong in the plugins.ini. Check for exstentions. Seems simple like that..

@EKS

The last addition worked great, sprays work.. now just gotta figure the slayrule thingy.. :D

EKS
07-08-2004, 20:23
Only took 13 posts before someone posted something that bellongs in the thread. ( since i posted the update ) thx [415]StoNeD.

[415]StoNeD
07-08-2004, 20:29
Np.. course I edited mine to add a few more options.. amx_quit works really, really well. :P

200P|D4rw1n
07-15-2004, 05:01
Would it be possible to add all the commands from the allinone plugin to this menu? If you could just give me an example I could probably do the rest. Im just not sure how to add them in. I think it would have to register the allinone plugin and then pull the commands from there some how. But I'm not a coder so I really have no idea. These are all the commands that come in allinone.amx.

amx_armor
amx_bury
amx_unbury
amx_disarm
amx_fire
amx_glow
amx_godmode
amx_heal
amx_rocket
amx_slay2
amx_teleport
amx_userorigin
amx_uberslap
amx_weapon
amx_givemoney
amx_takemoney
amx_gravity
amx_stack
amx_noclip

Thanks for your help. :D

EKS
07-15-2004, 14:47
Use the showrules as a example

200P|D4rw1n
07-15-2004, 21:25
That doesn't really show how to make multiple menu options. Like amx_glow requires color settings that would have to come up on a separate menu. But thanks, I'm sure you stay busy. But if anyone else can show me I would really appreciate it.

[415]StoNeD
07-15-2004, 22:28
Other than telling you either learn to code one yourself or look at the one he's got... adding all that is entirely too much. Best way to edit the plug is have it refer to other plugs, say as example.. "amx_quit". This is entirely different plug but given where the aimmenu refers to the cases (kick/ban/ so on) you need to add a "case" reference. (Lines 140 or so)

case 5: {
param[0] = 6
param[2] = id
EchoAdminAction(param)
server_cmd("amx_quit #%d",get_user_userid(g_AdminTarget[id]))
}

Then look for "keys" that you use in the menu... (Lines around 165)

#if SlayWhenShowingRules == 0
format(menuBody,511,"Aim Adminmenu^n^n Target aquired: %s^n^n1. Slap (%d damage)^n2. DisplayRules^n3. Kick^n4. Ban for %d mins^n5. Ban Permanently^n6.They QUIT!^n^n0 Exit",VictimName,g_SlapDMG,BanTime)
#else
format(menuBody,511,"Aim Adminmenu^n^n Target aquired: %s^n^n1. Slap (%d damage)^n2. DisplayRules(slay)^n3. Kick^n4. Ban for %d mins^n5. Ban Permanently^n6.They QUIT!^n^n0. Exit",VictimName,g_SlapDMG,BanTime)
#endif

new keys = (1<<0)|(1<<1)|(1<<2)|(1<<3)|(1<<4)|(1<<5)|(1<<9)
show_menu(id,keys,menuBody)

Then its activity..(around lines 265)

if(param[0] == 6) {
case 2: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN %s: is telling %s Have a nice day!!",AdminName,VictimName)
case 1: client_print(0,print_chat,"ADMIN:%s your in TIMEOUT!!",VictimName)
}
log_amx("Made QUIT: ^"%s<%d><%s><>^" has made ^"%s^" <^"%s^"> QUIT",AdminName,get_user_userid(param[2]),AdminAut h,VictimName,VictimAuth)
return PLUGIN_CONTINUE

Its not hard but you can see what it would take to incorporate all that you ask.. each one of those would require all this to function. Its way easier just to add those in the .ini's in some way that makes sense and add the best to the aimmenu.

"clcmds.ini"
"Make em Quit!" "amx_quit #%userid%" "bd" "u"

:)

200P|D4rw1n
07-16-2004, 18:52
So, I kind of get it now. To add glow for instance. you would have to make a case for each option of the glow command. Like case 5 would be amx_glow #%d",get_user_userid(g_AdminTarget[id])red) , and case 6 glow green. Am I on the right track?

Thank you.

Do you have any good sites on learning small? How did you learn to code in small?

EKS
09-10-2004, 18:52
Changelog
1.4.0 ( 10.09.2004 )
- Added: More menu options ( using the admin_gag & admin_sprite plugins)
- Removed: g_SlapDMG moved it to a define
- Changed: Menu code should be alot simpler to change now

Meatwad
09-10-2004, 19:26
Changelog
1.4.0 ( 10.09.2004 )
- Added: More menu options ( using the admin_gag & admin_sprite plugins)
- Removed: g_SlapDMG moved it to a define
- Changed: Menu code should be alot simpler to change now
:D

----------

Can you add a define in the plugin, that would make multiple slaps possible? Its getting annoying to do it my self all the time. :(

EKS
09-10-2004, 21:14
no, i dont think thats something alot of ppl are gonna want.(The plugin allready is starting to be hard to read becuse of the #define`s) Just edit the plugin and a few. Just search for "switch" and you will find the code that slaps quit fast

Meatwad
09-11-2004, 16:29
It says "Place camper sprite on head." But there is no sprite included with this plugin. Whats up with that!?

EKS
09-11-2004, 17:03
you need the gag plugin / admin sprite plugin for the new options to work

Meatwad
09-11-2004, 20:00
you need the gag plugin / admin sprite plugin for the new options to work
I have the admin_gag plugin. (BTW, very good plugin). But where is the sprite plugin?

EKS
09-12-2004, 10:08
First post updated :)

Meatwad
09-12-2004, 18:30
First post updated :)
:?:

EKS
09-13-2004, 13:05
For the gag / Sprite show to work, you need to download the plugins:

Admin gag (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=400)
Admin sprite show (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=5585)

Meatwad
09-14-2004, 16:39
Sprite show crashes the server when it loads. Whats up with that!?

EKS
09-14-2004, 18:46
What about posting in the proper thread. And include some more info?

KoBe
11-27-2004, 01:53
Could anyone add amx_warn to this plugin as a feature for me Please>>

EKS
12-03-2004, 10:41
not realy. Its been discused in this thread how to add a singel extra command.

I might, in the future add support to adding your own commands simpler, but it would require me to rewrite the plugin.
And currently i do focus mostly on runemod.org now

jsterling
12-20-2004, 21:06
How about integration with amxbans 4.0 for the bans? I tried but am having trouble. Could anyone help? Thanks.

EKS
12-20-2004, 22:00
server_cmd("banid 0.0 #%d kick;writeid",get_user_userid(g_AdminTarget[id]))

Change this to use the amx_ban command instead . At least i think that would make it work with amx_bans :) But i dont realy know how it works

jsterling
12-22-2004, 00:29
So I tried to change thigs using the amxbans command but I just get compile errors.

amx_ban <time_in_minutes> <nickname|steamid> <reason>

This is the command line for amxbans. Could you give me an example. Thanks.

EKS
12-23-2004, 01:03
no.

If YoMama ever replyed on irc il add il might add a #define to support amxbans.

cola
12-31-2004, 04:10
i got the run time error @@"

[AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) on line 361
(file "admin_aimmenu.sma").

EKS
12-31-2004, 04:48
Go to line:351
Change:
to:
set_task(SPRAY_TIME,"RemoveSprayID",g_SprayNum,parm,1,"a",1)

See if ti stops happening

[FPS]dirtyjob
02-20-2005, 18:53
does anyone know if this works for dod?

EKS
02-21-2005, 12:12
it should work on any hl1 mod

[FPS]dirtyjob
02-23-2005, 02:17
great i have it running and works great but the gag function will not work for me through the menu.....i have your admin_gag plugin also and that is working fine on its own.....am i missing somethin with using it thru the adminaimmenu

[FPS]dirtyjob
02-23-2005, 03:26
actually let me refraise..........thru the adminaimmenu ...when i gag a player it takes away text rights but voice is still on for them....when i use the amx_gag they loose all.........how can i get the adminaimmenu gag option to take text and voice like amx_gag will?

EKS
02-23-2005, 09:40
Someone who posted suffient info that i could fix the problem :)

Update of the gag plugin has been released that fixes this

[FPS]dirtyjob
02-24-2005, 02:00
8) you the man, thanks for your work with this and your other plugins

[FPS]dirtyjob
02-27-2005, 16:18
used to admin on a server that had some similar plugin that had the option to "kick player to desktop" closed down the game and shot em right to their desktop .....was a great attention getter and punishment.......would be nice to see this implemented with yours 8)

EKS
02-27-2005, 16:29
that will never happen. Its admin abuse

EKS
03-12-2005, 10:34
Update
1.4.1 ( 12.03-05 )
- Added: #define UseAMXBANS if you want to ban via amxbans ( change "#define UseAMXBANS 0" to "#define UseAMXBANS 1" )

PM
05-10-2005, 09:00
Yeah nice plugin especially when i can slap the player i am pointing to :D

iggy_bus
10-29-2006, 17:28
Great plugin, works fine but I would like some modifications if possible (I mean to make custom plugin for me):

Can you put amx_warn, amx_virus and amx_shake instead of ban 120 min, permanent ban and sprite?

amx_virus (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=378178)
amx_warn (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=57411)
amx_shake (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=8425)

thanx ahead :)

EKS
10-30-2006, 01:32
no

iggy_bus
10-30-2006, 03:26
That's not very nice, I bet it is not much of a job, but never mind, plugin goes off then, ban doesn't work anyway and sprite uses only 1 image...so plugin is useless :/

hcxx
02-21-2007, 20:26
how can I make that it's ban not the id but IP? do this work if I change
banid to banip and amx_ban to amx_banip ?

EKS
02-22-2007, 12:18
just look in the sma file. It should almost explain itself

Vet
08-04-2007, 18:42
I believe there's a minor error in your code that causes this problem.

i got the run time error @@"

[AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) on line 361
(file "admin_aimmenu.sma").

If you have more players on the server than the number defined in MAX_SPRAYID, the plugin will try to clear a g_SprayIdOrigins variable that's out of bounds.

public NewSpray()
{
new id = read_data(2) // Spray Owner
g_SprayIdOrigins[g_SprayNum][0] = read_data(3) // Spray coord x
g_SprayIdOrigins[g_SprayNum][1] = read_data(4) // Spray coord y
g_SprayIdOrigins[g_SprayNum][2] = read_data(5) // Spray coord z
get_user_authid(id,g_SprayIdAuth[g_SprayNum],34)
new parm[1]
parm[0] = id
if (g_SprayNum == MAX_SPRAYID) g_SprayNum = 0
else g_SprayNum++
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}
public RemoveSprayID(parm[])
{
g_SprayIdOrigins[parm[0]][0] = 0
g_SprayIdOrigins[parm[0]][1] = 0
g_SprayIdOrigins[parm[0]][2] = 0
}

The 'set_task' function in the 'NewSpray' routine should pass the g_SprayNum parameter instead of the id.
Otherwise, you're not clearing the proper variable and/or one that's possibly 'out of bounds'.

EKS
08-05-2007, 08:59
load the plugin in debug mode so we get more information. Also did you change the source in any way?

Vet
08-05-2007, 12:10
Its just logic really.

You have #define MAX_SPRAYID 20 and set up the array as g_SprayIdOrigins[MAX_SPRAYID+1][3]. So if you have more than 20 players on the server, and if player id #24 sprays, the RemoveSprayID routine will try to reset g_SprayIdOrigins[24][0]... which is 'out of bounds'

In other words, in the NewSpray() routine, you're setting the spray info g_SprayIdOrigins[] index with the revolving counter g_SprayNum. But you're clearing the spray info in the RemoveSprayID() routine with the player's id, by passing it through the task. And these will probably be different numbers. You want to remove the same info you set, or you may get erronious results.

EKS
08-05-2007, 17:49
Its just logic really.

You have #define MAX_SPRAYID 20 and set up the array as g_SprayIdOrigins[MAX_SPRAYID+1][3]. So if you have more than 20 players on the server, and if player id #24 sprays, the RemoveSprayID routine will try to reset g_SprayIdOrigins[24][0]... which is 'out of bounds'

In other words, in the NewSpray() routine, you're setting the spray info g_SprayIdOrigins[] index with the revolving counter g_SprayNum. But you're clearing the spray info in the RemoveSprayID() routine with the player's id, by passing it through the task. And these will probably be different numbers. You want to remove the same info you set, or you may get erronious results.
your right i was saving the id in another array

released a update

Vet
08-05-2007, 19:33
That oughta work.
BTW, the only reason I noticed it was because we wanted a plugin that only displayed who sprayed what, and one that pubbers could also use. So I just used your plugin and removed the admin routines. It works quite well. Thanks for the original code.

BlackMilk
08-08-2007, 12:41
Say, any chance we can add commands to the menu ourselves?

EKS
08-09-2007, 08:34
Say, any chance we can add commands to the menu ourselves?
other then edit the sma no

hcxx
08-14-2007, 15:20
what do I need to edit when I wanna show some1 to rules and slay them then it first make "amx_exec nick /say rules" then slay?

Special
07-07-2008, 18:40
Is it possible to show more sprites in the menu?

EKS
07-08-2008, 14:57
it does the menu things via a interface in another plugin. I cant remember what it supports or not you will have to check the docs/readme in that plugin

WildSoft
10-25-2008, 19:07
Hej! This is one useful plugin to have. And I don't want my server running without it.

But strangely enough, I'm having problems setting the admin level of this plugin for using it.

I've edited the plugin to only include slap, slay, kick and gag (still with the define). And it works perfect with no problems or errors. (Posting it here if any one else wants it, see attachments)

It wont work to edit the ADMIN_BAN to either ADMIN_KICK or ADMIN_LEVEL_C
It would still say that you don't have access to that command if you have the right flag. I can't find any other place in the plugin where it defines the admin level. So I have no idea what to do.

register_clcmd("amx_aimadminmenu","cmdAimAdminmenu",ADMIN_BAN,"Loads adminmenu based on who your aiming at")
#if LastAdminTarget == 1
register_clcmd("amx_lastadminmenu","cmdLastAdminTarget",ADMIN_BAN,"Loads adminmenu based on the last player a admin action was taken agaist")
#endif

EKS
10-26-2008, 18:39
remember that this plugin executes other commands ( i belive, loooong time size i looked at the source). So if you want to change admin requirements for a doing a admin action. You need to change those plugins to

WildSoft
10-28-2008, 22:29
remember that this plugin executes other commands ( i belive, loooong time size i looked at the source). So if you want to change admin requirements for a doing a admin action. You need to change those plugins toThats what I first thought. So I deactivated gag-support in the plugin. Apparently that wasn't enough. Thanks for the help =)

WildSoft
10-29-2008, 12:46
Nope, did not help. =( I was using amx_super for the gag plugin. I went and changed the rights in this plugin to allow admins with kick to use it. But the aimmenu still stated that they had "no acces to that command" (amx_aimadminmenu).

So I removed gag-support from the plugin so it only contained slap, slay and kick. But they still get "no acces to that command".

What the duce?!...

EKS
11-04-2008, 19:02
I may have misunderstood you. They cant see the menu? If thats the case their missing the admin right to to open it. I dont know what admin right i required for that but that should be simple to see in the sma file

WildSoft
12-20-2008, 16:35
I may have misunderstood you. They cant see the menu? If thats the case their missing the admin right to to open it. I dont know what admin right i required for that but that should be simple to see in the sma file
First of all, sorry for the late reply. I have been away for some time.

It would still say that you don't have access to that command if you have the right flag. I can't find any other place in the plugin where it defines the admin level. So I have no idea what to do.

#if LastAdminTarget == 1
#endif

I have tried to change the admin rights... No affect what so ever.

EKS
12-24-2008, 10:51
changeing the sma should do it. offcourse you have to recompile it and copy to the server.

WildSoft
01-06-2009, 07:59

#if LastAdminTarget == 1
#endif

I have tried to change the admin rights... No affect what so ever.
changeing the sma should do it. offcourse you have to recompile it and copy to the server.

I feel that I don't get through to you...

MrCoolMan
01-08-2009, 16:03
I had the same problem as u WildSoft, but i changed it to ADMIN_KICK and deactived gag / Sprite show aswell slay for rules, and i used the web based Complier and it worked 100% so try that...

Thnx EKS for one of many good plugins u have done :)

WildSoft
01-10-2009, 07:26
Tryed it all :'( But thanks for the help MrCoolMan =)

I've edited the plugin to only include slap, slay, kick and gag (still with the define). And it works perfect with no problems or errors. (Posting it here if any one else wants it, see attachments)

#if LastAdminTarget == 1
#endif

remember that this plugin executes other commands ( i belive, loooong time size i looked at the source). So if you want to change admin requirements for a doing a admin action. You need to change those plugins to
Thats what I first thought. So I deactivated gag-support in the plugin. Apparently that wasn't enough. Thanks for the help =)
Nope, did not help. =( I was using amx_super for the gag plugin. I went and changed the rights in this plugin to allow admins with kick to use it. But the aimmenu still stated that they had "no acces to that command" (amx_aimadminmenu).

So I removed gag-support from the plugin so it only contained slap, slay and kick. But they still get "no acces to that command".

Maybe it's something I've missed to delete in the .sma when I removed support for Sprite show. Could some one have have a look in the source of the .sma I've posted a page back?

WildSoft
01-29-2009, 04:19
Sorry for bumping. But I still need some help with this :(

EKS
02-03-2009, 16:46
Only thing i can think of the plugin did not get replaced on the server. or some other issue when compiling.

Try adding a laaaaaaaaaarge comment on the end of the file and recompile it so the size should change.

WildSoft
03-11-2009, 04:17
I found the problem (by accident, but hey!) :D Your plugin or some other function of Amxx writes the access in the cmdaccess.ini when you activate the plugin for the first time. Then when I went ahead and changed the adminrights of the plugin, it stayed the same in cmdaccess.ini. Thus making it need admin D-flag to use.
"amx_aimadminmenu" "d" ; admin_aimmenu.amxx
"amx_lastadminmenu" "d" ; admin_aimmenu.amxxWhen changing this to C-flag it worked as it should for admins with kick ability. =)

I didn't even know about this, found it by accident while changing another adminright from one of the Amxx-base plugins. (Which I first thought this file was used for). Apparently some plugins writes their admin access in this file upon activating them for the first time. And not changing when you change it in the .sma and recompile. As I said, I don't know if this is a feature in the plugins them self or a feature in Amxx.

This means that there is no problems with the code of the plugin I posted some page back. I changed it so the "Aim adminmenu" only have: Slap, slay, kick and gagsupport (by the define in the .sma). :)