PDA

View Full Version : A few questions...

Cathode_Reborn
01-28-2006, 00:45
I really dont like how after you kill someone, the ragdoll fades after half a sec. Is there a way to make 'em last longer?

And is it possible to make the spawn times longer?

Thanks for any help :P

BAILOPAN
01-28-2006, 14:10
spawn times longer?

no, I don't want to remove ragdoll deletion. I've said this a few hundred times, they make too much of a mess if they stick around.

Cathode_Reborn
01-28-2006, 16:16
By spawn times, I meant having to wait longer after killed. I'm just not too interested in the fact that you spawn just half a sec after you die.

As for ragdolls, there's plenty of commands to keep them under good control. I believe g_ragdoll shows you the 3 main ones in the console; max ragdolls, fadespeed time, and some other one.

NOBODYs HERo
01-30-2006, 17:11
Spawn Times ??? - Isn't this what Deathmatch is all about? I like it just the way it is. I wake up every day and thank Bailopan for my life. Maybe your not DM material. "Not that theres anything wrong with that". Lets leave well enough alone. See you in the Field .

"Let god sort'em out"

NOBODYs HERo

khjb007
04-11-2006, 21:48
I also want to increase spawn time

Like in Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, after you die, you have to wait about 2~3 seconds before you respawn. I think that CS:S DM would be awesome if it was like that