PDA

View Full Version : Cvars Cssdm ON/OFF

speedkore
01-21-2006, 11:53
Hello, here is I script under Matti Vent script and I have a problem with the configuration cssdm ON/OFF. I will want to know if I can have Cvar to know if cssdm is, or not Activer... I show my script

bomb_beginplant.cfg:

if (server_var(cssdm_enable)* equalto 1) then es_msg #green event_var(es_username) A wanted to plant the bomb in CCSDM and is made kicker for this!!
if (server_var(cssdm_enable) equalto 1) then es_msg #green event_var(es_username) A wanted to plant the bomb in CCSDM and is made kicker for this!!
if (server_var(cssdm_enable) equalto 1) then es_msg #green event_var(es_username) A wanted to plant the bomb in CCSDM and is made kicker for this!!
if (server_var(cssdm_enable) equalto 1) then es_cexec event_var(userid) say I does not have to plant the bomb in CSSDM!!!! For the sorrow I is done disconnect!!
if (server_var(cssdm_enable) equalto 1) then es kickid event_var(userid) DON T PLANT THE BOMB IN CSSDM MODE

*Witch Cvar i must use??????

BAILOPAN
01-21-2006, 13:16
CS:S DM doesn't use cvars. cssdm_enable and disable are server commands.

speedkore
01-21-2006, 13:30
:) oh, developper reply me :) ty :D

What advise me for my script???? Why not put Cvar css_dm 1/0??? this tightened easier it seems to me? Finally its will make compatible cssdm with all existing script

sorry for my english but i use Goolge translate :p

ichthys
01-21-2006, 20:05
You could always set the vars yourself whenever you enable or disable cssdm

speedkore
01-26-2006, 20:09
how can I do this?

TSCDan
01-26-2006, 23:43
If you want to keep people from planting the bomb, then just use Stripper. You can find it here:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39440
Good luck.