PDA

View Full Version : ForgiveTK

EKS
12-22-2005, 19:32
This plugin adds a simple TK system to any source server, so players can forgive teamkills & teamattacks.
TK/TA can be forgiven either via a menu or via chat

Usage:
say /forgivetk ( Forgives the latest team kill )
say /forgiveta ( Forgives the latest team attack )
say /tacount - Shows you your current TA / TK count
say /tkcount - Shows you your current TA / TK count

Credits:
Copyright (C) 2004-2007 Erling K. Sæterdal
Menu code based on code from CSDM ( http://www.tcwonline.org/~dvander/cssdm ) Created by BAILOPAN
Adminloading function from Xaphan ( http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=333756 ) Created by Devicenull
Helping on misc errors/functions: BAILOPAN,sslice,devicenull,PMOnoTo,cybermind ( most who idle in #sourcemod on GameSurge realy )

Download 1.2.4 (http://eks.steamfriends.com/SourceMM/forgivetk_1.2.4.zip)
Download source (http://eks.steamfriends.com/SourceMM/forgivetk_1.1.10_source.zip)

Changelog

- Removed sound prechancing.

FTK 1.2.1
- Added: Better ins mod support

FTK 1.2.0
- Added: Betteroffset scanner to change players health
- Fixed: Plugin not removing hooks to all events correctly (Valve magic)
- Changed: ALOT of code to make plugin simpler to maintain
- Changed: Alot of others things to, but i forget

FTK 1.1.10
- Changed: Now requires sourcemm 1.4.x

FTK 1.1.9
- Fixed: Potensial crash regarding executing config files

FTK 1.1.8
- Added: cvar ftk_admininterface to enable or disable use of the AdminInterface in this plugin
- Added: Plugin should now the admin immunity right if its not connected to BAT ( class: ForgiveTK, access flag: immunity )
- Changed: Plugin now uses AdminInterface 1

FTK 1.1.7
- Added: Support for slaying again
- Changed: Some other things, dont know what

FTK 1.1.6
- Fixed: Plugin now able to change HP of players in DoD S
- Removed: Slap like effect ( may come back, but requires a sig scanner )

FTK 1.1.5
- Added: Plugin now has CVAR callbacks, meaning cvar changes to: ftk_teamattackcount,ftk_teamkillcount,ftk_opt ion,ftk_punishoption take effect instantly.
- Added: Plugin now uses diffrent Event catches ( Idea by BAILOPAN ) , meaning plugin should use less cpu as less string comparisons are required

FTK 1.1.4
- Added: say /tkcount | say /tacount - Shows the player his current TA / TK count
- Fixed: the 1.1.3 Release was screwed somehow. So all changes listed in changelog may not have made it to the public

FTK 1.1.3
- Added: ESC based menus
- Added: Support for AdminInterface ( Makes admins with "immunity" flag immune to being kicked / banned )
- Fixed: Posible crash on showig forgive tK text
- Fixed: On Getting punishing players that where being disconnected
- Changed: Parts of the code to make it more crash proof

Opossum
12-22-2005, 20:26
nice, just one question: mp_tkpunish 0 or 1 in combination with this?

EKS
12-22-2005, 20:43
nice, just one question: mp_tkpunish 0 or 1 in combination with this?

Off

andre31
12-28-2005, 03:04
oh you beautiful man you :lol: , been waiting on something nice and simple like this for source. will try it out on a dods server today.

just 1 question what happens, if i set the plugin to the manual command option and the max amount of unforgiven tks to 5, what happens to the player who makes 5 unforgiven tk's? is it a kick, ban or a slay

andre31
12-28-2005, 03:56
get error message

cminterface.cpp (531] : Assertion Failed: NULL != m_hConnection

and vac doesn't run

when i install the plugin and add the correct line to metaplugin.ini.

when i edit out the line server starts up fine and vac is enbaled

windows 2003 server, with latest BAT admin and sourcemm 1.1.2

Monkwarrior
12-28-2005, 05:45
Damn, I am coding something like this for mattie :wink:
Several questions:
1) could you make the forgive string variable, so servers can set their own forgive string. I have always been using "np" as forgive string: most players are too lazy to type forgivetk, so let's make it easy for them to forgive.
2) are players kicked or banned and for how long ? (variables ?)
3) It would be nice to have admins excluded from being kicked/banned, so adding a small list of steamID's for admins would be a nice-to-have I guess

Thanks EKS, great work.
It's all about forgiving not punishing :D

Monk.

EKS
12-28-2005, 12:47
@andre31
I havent tested it on dod, but i will when i come home on the 30th.

Il look at adding a command for a custom text.

If a player reaches max TK count, he gets kicked. I can add a temp ban to it if its wanted

andre31
12-28-2005, 13:58
for some wierd reason the plugin loads fne it just disables vac. a 2 min temp ban would be perfect, also a little bit of text linked to server name displayed, in console of banned player, so i can add forums url so that a player can post to be unbanned. we keep a hlsw player mdb of past infractions so its easier to come to a decision on whether or not to unban

EKS
12-28-2005, 14:16
for some wierd reason the plugin loads fne it just disables vac. a 2 min temp ban would be perfect, also a little bit of text linked to server name displayed, in console of banned player, so i can add forums url so that a player can post to be unbanned. we keep a hlsw player mdb of past infractions so its easier to come to a decision on whether or not to unban

Thats realy odd about VAC, il test this when i get home.
You want a log of the players kicked ? And there is a real limit in how much information can be shown to the client when he is kicked, priting in console migh be futile as all players may not have it open

L. Duke
12-28-2005, 16:21

I hear that servers are having problems staying in secure mode due to a Valve problem. This probably doesn't have any thing to do with the plugin.

andre31
12-29-2005, 09:16
well, whenever i have the plugin in on i get the error message and it never enables vac, i dont even get the vac disabled message in server console like you normally get when vac failed to load.

edit. im running cvarbloker and BAT.

Monkwarrior
01-02-2006, 09:02
Ok we tested the forgivetk-plugin.
We tested it with a HL2DM-based mod.

Here are our results, features and bugs (it's how you want it to be of course).

1) if a player has commited some teamkills he can disconnect and reconnect to the server. His teamkill-record is clean then and he can continue teamkilling. I suggest you use the steamID for identifying players and not the userid. Either that or records are not remembered correctly.

2) When TK-ing occurs the big RED message is shown to ALL players in the server. It should be displayed only to the teamkiller. The message has a nice counter in it 1/3 etc, but the [forgivetk] brackets are not very usefull to show. It would be a nice-to-have if this message was a variable too. If not filled then show the current message as a default.

3) after x-teamwounds they are ugraded to a teamkill => very nice mechanism. Too bad that if the last victim of teamwounding forgives the attacker all upgraded teamwounds are forgiven. The victim can only forgive the teamkill which in fact was put together of multiple teamwounds to other players. So one player can forgive all teamwounds of other victims by forgiving the teamkill. I don't think that is how its meant to be.

4) If an attacker is kicked because he broke the TK-limit, the victim shouln't get a message to forgive him. After all that's of no use any more.

5) The message shown to the victim is like this now:
[Forgivetk]You can forgive np for kiling you by saying 'say forgivetk' or 'say D$8j"G'
There are several things wrong here.
a) we used as custom forgive message (ftk_teamkillcustom) "np". In the message the name of the attacker is filled with this custom forgive message.
b) the [forgivetk] string seems a bit technical and not very usefull. I suggest loosing it.
c) if others want to use forgivetk as a string to forgive attackers, they should fill their custom text with it. Offering several options is confusing even more with displaying them. I suggest the text to be like this: "You can forgive your attacker by typing <insert ftk_teamkillcustom here>". Just keep it simple

6) kicking players with too many TK's seems to work , but not always.
Especially when the teamwound limit is set to lower values like 2 or 3. Needs some more testing

7) banning (ftk_action > 0) doesn't work at all

As you can see I'm all for customizing messages. So all admins can make their own atmosphere in their own servers.

Monkwarrior
01-03-2006, 09:09
Results of the latest build:

1) Stil bugged (see above)
2) solved
3) In fact you cann't forgive a teamwound now. If that's intended then I suggest you loose the forgive string for teamwounds. Forgiving accumulated teamwounds (= a TK) should also NOT be possible in that case IMO.
4) solved
5) solved (sort of)
6) solved
7) banning (ftk_action > 0) doesn't work at all, it kicks players but doesn't ban them

General suggestion
We suggest you make ALL player-text-interaction with servervariables. After all this plugin will be used in many countries and they might want to have warnings and messages in their own language (I am certain the french will love this ;-) ).
All english speaking admins can adjust your default warnings in server.cfg. And yes you could provide that forgivetk always works as forgiving string, just dont force it in the text, let admins do that, it's their tool 8)

EKS
01-07-2006, 15:50
posted updated version of 1.0.0 release compiled against sourcemm 1.2 redownload whne you update.

Also a new version is comming, just need some final beta testing

EKS
01-17-2006, 15:46
Posted beta of 1.1
- Added: ftk_action cvar ( What action is taken when a player goes above his allowed TK count )
- Added: ftk_teamkillcustom cvar ( A custom text to be used in chat text to forgive team kills, only updated on mapchange )
- Added: ftk_teamattackcustom ( A custom text to be used in chat text to forgive team attack, only updated on mapchange )
- added: ftk_spawnprotection If a player is attacked inside this time, the attacker is instantly slayed ( if on the same team )
- Added: hl2dm Based mods show some of the text messages in a red font center of screen
- Fixed: Plugin could assume clients where still connected after mapchange
- Fixed: Plugins would get a team attack when killing someone
- Changed: Plugin now follows source maxplayers ( 255 )

EKS
02-06-2006, 05:39
FTK 1.1.1
- Fixed: Menu would show messy long text when punishment was slap
- Removed: Debug message priting everythime a menu was shown

Toxicity
02-07-2006, 17:03
EKS, do you think there would be a way to have this log the tk's? So it keeps track from map to map/day to day? We've already seen people go crazy with the tk's at the end of a map (within 1 of ban) and the get a fresh start on the next map....

btw, awesome plugin..

EKS
02-07-2006, 19:39
Just to let others know ( I talked to Mosalar on irc)

I may in the future add that TK / TA are removed after a certain time. Your TK is automaticly remove after 30 min instead of after a mapchange like its now.
If i do this all depends on how much time i have, and how many ppl use the plugin.

[FON]BlackHole
02-07-2006, 20:53
I use it...and I'd be even happier to use it if that was implemented. =)

Keep up the good work, EKS!

andre31
02-14-2006, 16:59
ive just loaded it on a dods server :P

ok spawn protection only works after a player has tk'd then it reverts back to not being on

EKS
02-15-2006, 08:40
ive just loaded it on a dods server :P

ok spawn protection only works after a player has tk'd then it reverts back to not being on
i dont understand what you mean

[FON]BlackHole
03-01-2006, 08:56
EKS, a couple of things.

It's really annoying to see two messages on the screen when someone forgives a player. I think I mentioned this in an e-mail. Everyone sees these two lines (or similar since I left my screenshot at home) of text when someone forgives or slays.

[ForgiveTK] Player has forgiven player for the team kill
[ForgiveTK] Player chose to forgive player for his team kill

Too much text on the screen and the lines appear redundant. One line should do it:

[ForgiveTK] Player has forgiven/slayed Player for the team kill.

Also, it would be nice to be able to define the spawn protect time in the cfg file in seconds. I have no idea what it's set to.

EKS
03-01-2006, 14:43
I removed the extra message when forgiving via menus.

I forgot to add the cvar to the config file, its: ftk_spawnprotection 10 and its in seconds

EKS
03-12-2006, 20:16
FTK 1.1.2
- Added: Code to prevent bugs on a lan server
- Removed: Extra say message when forgiving via menu
- Changed: How plugin find message indexes, should be more compatible with mods that changes these

Released update.

EKS
04-24-2006, 14:15
FTK 1.1.3
- Added: ESC based menus
- Added: Support for AdminInterface ( Makes admins with "immunity" flag immune to being kicked / banned )
- Fixed: Posible crash on showig forgive tK text
- Fixed: On Getting punishing players that where being disconnected
- Changed: Parts of the code to make it more crash proof

Jase
05-07-2006, 16:11
Just installed the plugin on our DOD server. Seems to work just fine :)

Any chance you'd add a say command so a player can check his TK/TA ammounts?

Another thing I noticed is that when you forgive a teamattack it displays "[ForgiveTK] There is no team attack you can forgive" three times.

EKS
05-07-2006, 16:52
Just installed the plugin on our DOD server. Seems to work just fine :)

Any chance you'd add a say command so a player can check his TK/TA ammounts?

Another thing I noticed is that when you forgive a teamattack it displays "[ForgiveTK] There is no team attack you can forgive" three times.

Il check up the 3 messages thing. Other then that i could add tacount / tkcount

Sammie
05-18-2006, 17:51
When I try to run this with the statsmeminimum plugin for MM, it crashes the dedi server. I can run 1 or the other, but not both. All other plugins work fine with ForgiveTK and SMM.. just these 2 don't get along (for me anyway).

EKS
05-19-2006, 19:14
hmm, i cant download statsme mimimum as its requires reqistration and that pisses me off.

Either way. Send me your setup including configs and a way to make it crash in PM. And il see if it crashes inside FTK or Statsme

EKS
06-08-2006, 13:08
FTK 1.1.4
- Added: say /tkcount | say /tacount - Shows the player his current TA / TK count
- Fixed: the 1.1.3 Release was screwed somehow. So all changes listed in changelog may not have made it to the public

imported_windy
06-18-2006, 10:08
Finally I can register to this forum and post something i am wanting to do for months!

Ok, firstly I'd like to thank you EKS for this great plugin :)

I'd just like to report that that when someone types 'FF' it reports that it is on twice.

One of the more serious issues we notice on our Linux server is that even though we have the option to slay switched off in the .cfg (the cfg is set for 'No punishment') this option to slay sometimes comes back as an option when it should'nt .

When the server is rebooted the problem goes away for a short period of time.

EKS
06-18-2006, 10:58
hmm, odd. Are you sure there is no other plugin that either manualy replys to say ff? ( like mani)

And if the punish option comes back on, id check the cvar via rcon. You most likely have executed a cfg file with it in. Or perhaps one of your admins has manualy enabled it?

imported_windy
06-18-2006, 11:49
I do have mani mod running, all the TK settings are disabled, when someone types 'FF' the message in the top left hand corner comes up 'Friendly fire is on' and in the bottom lefthand corner 'Friend Fire is ON' appears twice, sometimes more.

Not sure how I disable the mani mod FF, if indeed it is clashing with it.

Here is my FTKConfig.cfg

// ForgiveTK Config file
echo [ForgiveTK] Loading ForgiveTK Config file

ftk_option 1
// 0 = System Disabled
// 1 = Enable the TK system ( Menu powered)
// 2 = Enable the TK system ( Chat powered)
// 3 = Only responds to say ff in chat, does not track teamkills ( Requires mapchange to function correctly )

ftk_punishoption 0 // What punishment should be given to players if their not forgiven when they TK ( Only with menu powered system)
// 0 = No punishment
// 1 = User is slayed when not forgiven
// 2 = Takes 50% of users Health

ftk_action 1440 // What action is taken when a player goes above his allowed TK count
// 0= Player is kicked, and number above this will be the players ban time");

ftk_spawnprotection 10 // How many seconds after spawn instant action is taken if a player is hurt by someone on his team

ftk_teamkillcustom "" // A custom text to be used in chat text to forgive team kills, only updated on mapchange
ftk_teamattackcustom "" // A custom text to be used in chat text to forgive team attack, only updated on mapchange

ftk_teamattackcount 10 // How many team attack counts as 1 teamkill
ftk_teamkillcount 5 // How many team kills is required before the user is kicked

This is the only 'cfg file, I am the only admin with rcon and I have not triggered any cvars to switch it on or off, I will check straight away when I notice it next time.

Thanks for any help, if you want to see for yourself, heres my DoD:Source (Linux) server :

195.20.109.87:27015

If you have problems joining, pm me your steam ID I will setup a reserved slot for you..we are usually full you see :)

EKS
06-19-2006, 07:30
Il bet you its mani that gives the text in the upper corner + 1 extra in chat.

On another note, i assume Mani has a buildt in system to handle TK`s. So you proberbly dont need this plugins.
This plugin intented more for ppl that use a modular setup. ( IE one of the other "smaller" admin plugins.)

imported_windy
06-19-2006, 12:40
I find mani mods TK system inferior to yours, that why I use yours ;)

Yes the message in the top left is Mani's FF notification.

I have a test server which is an exact mirror to my main server in terms of the installations and settings. I disabled mani mod, the problem of the multiple 'Friend Fire is On' notifications was still evident. So I disabled matties event scripts and the problem went away.

Not sure if mani mod is clashing with your plugin as everything is switched off to do with TK/punishments, last night when I noticed the option to slay come back I typed :

ftk_punishoption

It returned...

"ftk_punishoption" = "0"
- What punishment should be given to players if their not forgiven when they TK ( Only with menu powered system)
0 = No punishment
1 = User is slayed when not forgiven
2 = Takes 50% of users Health

Maybe this problem arises when someone does a TK in spawn and gets slayed.

EKS
06-19-2006, 13:51
you will have to check the mani configs and see if you can disalbe the reply to ff there? Or perhaps have it reply to something other then say ff :)

Other then that, FTK only reads the cvars on mapchange. Check all your configs and make sure you dont have diffrent values somewhere. I see that FTK does not force the cfg file to execte but rather add it to a que that could result in a change in the .cfg file could take a mapchange to become effective.
Does this bug when punishment become active happen after a map crash perhaps?

imported_windy
06-19-2006, 14:23
I have checked my configs, nothing seems amiss.

I think everything works ok until someone TK's in spawn, gets slayed, then the option to slay becomes available in the FTK menu from there onwards.

This problem occurs in the latest FTK version 1.1.4, I think the version before this, 1.1.3 did not do it as much.

Maybe it is not your plugin at all, perhaps it is the latest update of SRCDS, because I have noticed the mapchange 'skip' bug as come back as well.

EKS
06-19-2006, 14:53
If you team attack inside the team protection time. You get auto slayed

If you kill someone inside X time, SRCDS kicks you. But what you talk about is the menu actualy showing the slay option right?

imported_windy
06-19-2006, 16:36
Yes.

EKS
06-20-2006, 02:27
Yes.Yes what

imported_windy
06-20-2006, 05:38
Yes, the menu is showing the slay option.

windy
06-24-2006, 07:53
imported_windy ???

EKS
06-24-2006, 11:57
@imported_windy proberbly because you had diffrent email accounts on the diffrent forums

Other then that, you can come to irc Quakenet / Gamesurge . PM EKS and il give you a beta of FTK that uses CVAR callbacks so it cvar changes are updated realtime ( Before it was read only at mapchange. But this can create problems ).

EKS
06-29-2006, 11:29
FTK 1.1.5
- Added: Plugin now has CVAR callbacks, meaning cvar changes to: ftk_teamattackcount,ftk_teamkillcount,ftk_opt ion,ftk_punishoption take effect instantly.
- Added: Plugin now uses diffrent Event catches ( Idea by BAILOPAN ) , meaning plugin should use less cpu as less string comparisons are required

Update

windy
06-29-2006, 14:13
Thanks EKS, great work, I will give it a try.

BTW.

In the previous version forgivetk_1.1.4, admins immunity was not working, some got banned for after they passed the maximum TK amount.

EKS
06-29-2006, 16:54
.pdb files are used when on windows to debug crashes. Its not realy usefull for most admins, but can be used to make .mdump files make more sence.

Also remember that the admin plugin needs to support the AdminInterface, and Mani currently does not support this ( He said he was gonna add it, but its been a while. So he might not do it).

windy
07-01-2006, 08:06
Thx EKS.

Just to say that the previous problem with the slay or slap option becoming available when switched off in the cfg has now been fixed. :)

Not tried admin immunity yet.

windy
07-01-2006, 11:59
Edit, the slay option as come back.

[FON]BlackHole
07-04-2006, 10:06
With the issues with BAT, do you use the same programming for ForgiveTK and is it also busted for slap/slay?

EKS
07-04-2006, 12:41
yea they do use the same method so that posible. But i belive windy is talking about a menu showing when it should not.
You should check with rcon again, as the cvar is read more often now windy ( Every time its changed realy )

ShadoX
07-22-2006, 23:11
Great plugin, gonna give it a run on my dods servers :D

Does devicenulls admin manager work with this? for setting admins (since i don't use the basic admin tool) or is there some other way to add admins (I'm using mani admin atm FYI), or do i have to run BAT?

Cheers

EKS
07-23-2006, 04:35
Great plugin, gonna give it a run on my dods servers :D

Does devicenulls admin manager work with this? for setting admins (since i don't use the basic admin tool) or is there some other way to add admins (I'm using mani admin atm FYI), or do i have to run BAT?

Cheers

I dont know if devicenulls admin manager supports it. I dont think mani has added support for the AdminInterface yet, why dont you ask him.

OoS-LJ
07-31-2006, 00:45
I guess this program was broken from the last DOD:S update, I tried it with Mani and BAT. Both crash the server instantly. I did make double sure it was this mod and nothing else.

EKS
07-31-2006, 01:11
I guess this program was broken from the last DOD:S update, I tried it with Mani and BAT. Both crash the server instantly. I did make double sure it was this mod and nothing else.

Is crashes in DoD ? It should only not be able to punish the players? If it crashes il release a updated version

[FON]BlackHole
07-31-2006, 08:32

Been running ForgiveTK and BAT, both of the latest releases, on a Linux server that's up to date for weeks now no issues. Not sure why you'd run it with Mani anyway, thought it had it's own punish system...

OoS-LJ
08-02-2006, 02:27
I am now running BAT, much cleaner and not as much wieght as Mani Admin. I can not get ForgiveTK to load on my DOD:S linux server. I tried to desable the admin interface and still will not load. The server crashes till I remove the files or from the metamod ini file. Thank you for an alterentive to Mani.

EKS
08-02-2006, 16:56
I am now running BAT, much cleaner and not as much wieght as Mani Admin. I can not get ForgiveTK to load on my DOD:S linux server. I tried to desable the admin interface and still will not load. The server crashes till I remove the files or from the metamod ini file. Thank you for an alterentive to Mani.

http://wiki.tcwonline.org/index.php/Debugging_SourceMM_on_Linux

See where it crashes. If its inside BAT / FTK let me know where. There will FTK release "soon" and il add the BAT DoD Source code in this release. This release will also bump the AdminInterface Version

OoS-LJ
08-02-2006, 17:19
I do not have a srcd server. I rent a linux box. I do not have access to the commad lines.

EKS
08-02-2006, 17:40
I do not have a srcd server. I rent a linux box. I do not have access to the commad lines.

then come on irc. and i can give you a beta release, and you can tell me if it fixed the crash if not. Contact your GSP and ask them to do it

OoS-LJ
08-04-2006, 21:42
Ok you can laugh now. I have no ideal how to use IRC. Can you just PM the file. Sorry for the headachs and not being IRC. Hope to hear from you soon.

EKS
08-05-2006, 18:23
FTK 1.1.6
- Fixed: Plugin now able to change HP of players in DoD S
- Removed: Slap like effect ( may come back, but requires a sig scanner )

No, the point of IRC is so you can talk in realtime. But anyways its now released publicly

OoS-LJ
08-06-2006, 01:33
Thank you, this new version works. No crashes :)

OoS-LJ
08-20-2006, 02:17
I was wondering if it is possible to have an option of having the messages in chat turned off, with a 32 man server it will spam like crazy. This would be a great option. Thank you and I love this plug-in with your BAT system.

EKS
08-20-2006, 16:03
What message do you want removed?

OoS-LJ
08-20-2006, 17:37
The message on who killed who and the what is going to happen to them. It might be nice just have it between the victim and the attacker. It was spamming so bad. It just might be nice to have a option to have it public, between the two, or off. Almost like your FF message. Just a suggestion is all.

EKS
08-21-2006, 13:39
The message on who killed who and the what is going to happen to them. It might be nice just have it between the victim and the attacker. It was spamming so bad. It just might be nice to have a option to have it public, between the two, or off. Almost like your FF message. Just a suggestion is all.

The reason i made it public so players know why all of a sudden person X just died or got slapped.
Your server is PW protected, so i cant join to see how bad the spam is. PM me the pw so i can see at one point when the server has alot of players

OoS-LJ
08-21-2006, 16:06
Sorry I was testing something. It should be busy tonight, I hope. Sorry I also removed it and useing a ES addon instead. Thank you for your concern..

tcviper
09-23-2006, 09:06
Your plugin doesnt work anymore... crashes instantly

OoS-LJ
10-18-2006, 16:45
I was wondering if you know what the problem with this plugin and Fakeclients is. If I have fakeclients load before FTK, FTK will not work. Also if I do not have FTKConfig next to BATConfig FTK will not work. I am running a DODS Windows Server.

EKS
10-18-2006, 17:00
Other ppl have commented about fakeclients make problems with my plugins in the past. But i have never been able to repoduce any problems.

If you can show me a sure way of making bugs happen il look into it. Also "not load" is no error. Use the manual meta load command to check for a nice error message

OoS-LJ
11-17-2006, 08:01
The stupid Steam update yesterday has made the spawn slay no longer work.

ferret
11-22-2006, 16:33
EKS: Any chance of a new build soon? I know you were working on one a while back. I see all kinds of weirdness with the current building, including a randomization of configuration.

Ie, I've seen in a single map all of these happen:

TK'd, no option to forgive
TK'd, option to SAY /forgivetk
TK'd, menu popped up.

I also asked you for something else in IRC but totally forgot. One day I might remember.

PureSpider
11-23-2006, 07:53

TK'd, menu popped up.
Same here... o.O
i NEVER saw the menu, the SAY options sometimes works but most of the time there is no posibility to forgive the tk or something

EKS
11-23-2006, 11:13
EKS: Any chance of a new build soon? I know you were working on one a while back. I see all kinds of weirdness with the current building, including a randomization of configuration.

TK'd, menu popped up.

I also asked you for something else in IRC but totally forgot. One day I might remember.
Dident i give you some custom build? How did that work out

ferret
11-25-2006, 16:42
Don't recall ever getting it, though I remember you talking about getting a build together.

EKS
12-05-2006, 14:10
FTK 1.1.7
- Added: Support for slaying again
- Changed: Some other things, dont know what

smitti
12-06-2006, 15:22
Hi EKS,

zipfile is broken you can change that? :wink:

Many Thank´s!

cu
smitti

EKS
12-07-2006, 15:37
Hi EKS,

zipfile is broken you can change that? :wink:

Many Thank´s!

cu
smitti
fixed

windy
12-18-2006, 13:06
Just upgraded to the latest version as we were having problems with version 1.15

In 1.15 when they continually TK'ed in spawn they were not being kicked/banned.

Now I have upgraded to 1.17 even though I have set the 'menu' option to forgive TK's after so many times in one map I had the 'chat' option to forgive the TK.

This is the only problem I have noticed so far.

Hope this is easily fixed.

windy
12-18-2006, 17:13
Our server just crashed, I presume its version 1.17 causing this as it ran stable before this.

Reverting back to 1.15 as 1.16 had issues too.

PuRpl3
12-21-2006, 12:05
EKS, i seem to have a problem.

i'm running a windows server, metamod, mani plugin and vac running.

i tried to run your plugin. it works as it's supposed to work. and it's pretty useful. However, the server started crashing. No dump files were saved. Just an empty file.

I tried uninstalling all the other aditional plugins, leaving only those i mentioned above installed. When i uninstalled ForgiveTK, server stopped crashing.

about the crashes, it seems to happen only when there are more than 4 or 5 people on the server and mainly during map changes. can't tell you anything else, since i have no aditional debug info.

195.245.182.56:27100 - here's the server btw

ferret
12-27-2006, 23:05
Also seeing crashes. Disabled forgivetk for now.

EKS
12-28-2006, 15:55
FTK 1.1.8
- Added: cvar ftk_admininterface to enable or disable use of the AdminInterface in this plugin
- Added: Plugin should now the admin immunity right if its not connected to BAT ( class: ForgiveTK, access flag: immunity )
- Changed: Plugin now uses AdminInterface 1

Hopefully this fixes it, if it does not someone needs to find a way to reproduce the crash.

ferret
01-08-2007, 11:22
No crashes reported so far on our normal CSS server. Almost hourly crashes still reported on the gungame server. I disabled forgivetk for now there. Who knows what it might be conflicting with, gungame requires a ton of non-SMM plugins. I'm not overly worried about it.

EKS
03-04-2007, 14:03
FTK 1.1.9
- Fixed: Potensial crash regarding executing config files

batista999
03-04-2007, 14:06
nice

mozo
03-05-2007, 09:29
ur plugin is great

my only sugestion,
is a variable to set a time for tk expire,
not for map change...

is much better

for example 2 day

tks a lot...

EKS
03-05-2007, 10:26
ur plugin is great

my only sugestion,
is a variable to set a time for tk expire,
not for map change...

is much better

for example 2 day

tks a lot...
Thx,

I dont know about saving TK`s that long. But i have considered adding a system where TK expire over a shorter time( They would still be reset on mapchange most likely.), lets say you your player DD2 for 2 1.5 hours, then perhaps 3 TK is not that much.

The problem with saving TK`s across mapchange ( or disconnect/connect ) is that you will get a big list. And that consumes memory

tcviper
04-30-2007, 09:56
The plugin stops working after about 10 mins ingame/couple of rounds or when lots of people type /tkcount after eachother.

V1.1.9

EKS
04-30-2007, 19:12
does not reproduce, i can say /tacount untill i die of boredom. And played 10 ish rounds and no problems.

More information is required

EKS
05-18-2007, 10:07
god forbid you actualy provide information that enables me to reproduce it.

FlyingMongoose
05-18-2007, 13:12
awww eks...you're so nice.

wub
05-22-2007, 16:55
how do i set it to show a menu as most people are saying there getting no menu upon a tk ?

EKS
05-23-2007, 07:03
how do i set it to show a menu as most people are saying there getting no menu upon a tk ?

forgivetk.cfg

give it a mapchange for all the settings to properbly be set, also radio menus only work in CSS,DoDS ( and a few others, but i cant name them of my head)

Krogoth
05-29-2007, 06:56
Im running a Zombie Master DS, its also got HPK, BAT and FakeClients. FTK stops working after just a few minutes (one round?). Happens every single time, on every single map. but it says its still running fine on meta list.

Please fix it!

EKS
05-30-2007, 07:20
Im running a Zombie Master DS, its also got HPK, BAT and FakeClients. FTK stops working after just a few minutes (one round?). Happens every single time, on every single map. but it says its still running fine on meta list.

Please fix it!
More information, and pm me a link to your addons folder? So i can test it

Krogoth
05-30-2007, 08:40
What other info do you need?
http://www.filefactory.com/file/3c52c6/
Cheers

Falco
06-01-2007, 04:21
[01] Basic Admin Tool 1.4.0 EKS RUN
[02] Statsmeminimum Plug 1.3.0.8b Roger Devil RUN
[03] GoreMod 3.2.5 c0ldfyr3 RUN
[04] FPS Boost 1.0 sslice RUN
[05] PsychoReader 1.0.1a Olly RUN
0:<TAB>"CountryFilter-1.0.3 by Guwashi, http://d3.jpn.org/"
1:<TAB>"Mattie's EventScripts, http://mattie.info/cs, Version:1.5.0.170"
2:<TAB>"Mattie's System Call Plugin 0.5.0.4"
[EventScripts] Loaded:
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/testlib
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/interfaces
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/services
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/linkedlist
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/foreach
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/repeat
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/average
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/score
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/xalias
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/textlib
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/playergetset
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/keyfilter
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/uniqueid
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/getbotname
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/damage
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/playervar
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/timelib
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/sqlitelib
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/statlog
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/keygroupsort
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/keygrouprand
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/exp
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/isnumerical
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/quickcmd
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/escinject
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/getplayercount
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/queue
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/vecmath
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/usermsglib
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/inrange
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/entitylib
[EventScripts] [ enabled] corelib/clientcmd
[EventScripts] [ enabled] mugmod
[EventScripts] [ enabled] fairbet
[EventScripts] [ enabled] popup
[EventScripts] [ enabled] popup/popuphelp
[EventScripts] [ enabled] bounty
[EventScripts] [ enabled] adminconnect
[EventScripts] [ enabled] clan_db
[EventScripts] [ enabled] GlobalBan
[EventScripts] [ enabled] keymenu
[EventScripts] [ enabled] dt_clantagprotect
[EventScripts]------------------------
Running 4 bots. As soon as I change map or mapcycle activates, server crashes.

Ok I narrowed it down to removing these from my autoexec.cfg which is all my es plugins
es_load mugmod
es_load fairbet
es_load bounty
es_load adminconnect
es_load clan_db
es_load GlobalBan
es_load dt_clantagprotect
If I do not load any es plugins it does not crash. I tried just one plugin at a time and it still crashed.

FlyingMongoose
06-01-2007, 14:51
Thus proving the instability of ES and VSP's! >.< I know cheap shot...but I'm a mean guy like that...

Actually I've seen problems where VSP's actually cause SourceMM to crash...

Falco
06-03-2007, 19:03
So is my only course of action now is to remove eventscripts if I want to use tk punish?

FlyingMongoose
06-03-2007, 20:58
From what you've said that seems to be the case.

My SourceMod ATAC plugin provides the same functionality as ForgiveTK though I'm not sure of it's stability alongside ES though.

Falco
06-04-2007, 02:09
Thanks, I will try it out.:)

EKS
06-05-2007, 18:42
Im begining to think the plugin stopping to work after a while is related to sourcemm version ( some incompatibility since this plugin is compiled against a older version then the 1.4 version).
Can those of you having issues do a meta version, and pm or post the result here?

Il compile against newer sourcemm tomorrow i think. and post a test version

EKS
06-06-2007, 16:23
FTK 1.1.10
- Changed: Now requires sourcemm 1.4.x
Hopefully fixes any issues with plugin suddenly stopping to work

Krogoth
06-07-2007, 12:34
Nope, problem still happens :-(

talpa
06-24-2007, 15:24
menu isn't show on game when player tk .
my server is 34 player. ihave try in other server 12 slot and work fine .......
34 slot too many for this plug in ??
// ForgiveTK Config file
echo [ForgiveTK] Loading ForgiveTK Config file
ftk_option 1
// 0 = System Disabled
// 1 = Enable the TK system ( Menu powered)
// 2 = Enable the TK system ( Chat powered)
// 3 = Only responds to say ff in chat, does not track teamkills ( Requires mapchange to function correctly )
ftk_punishoption 1 // What punishment should be given to players if their not forgiven when they TK ( Only with menu powered system)
// 0 = No punishment
// 1 = User is slayed when not forgiven
// 2 = Takes 50% of users Health
ftk_action 1 // What action is taken when a player goes above his allowed TK count
// 30= Player is kicked, and number above this will be the players ban time");
:shock:

edit: ok i have try on windows server work fine ........linux bug don't show menu

re edit: the same bug run in windows help me plz !!!

talpa
06-29-2007, 10:01
up

windy
07-04-2007, 17:57
Has anyone got the .dll version of FTK 1.1.6, I have recently changed my servers OS to Windows and only have the Linux binary :(

This was the most stable and least bugged version for me.

Thanks for any help!

EKS
07-08-2007, 21:33
every release is on every mirror, just guess the filename

talpa
07-10-2007, 11:31
menu isn't show on game when player tk .
my server is 34 player. ihave try in other server 12 slot and work fine .......
34 slot too many for this plug in ??:shock:

edit: ok i have try on windows server work fine ........linux bug don't show menu

re edit: the same bug run in windows help me plz !!!
EKS U HAVE LOOKING FOR My PROBLEM ???:nono::nono: PLZ menu don't show-.-

EKS
07-12-2007, 02:10
all my plugins support 255 players, so i challange you to go above that. Also if you went above the hardcoded limit it would crash.

Other then that i cant fix bugs i cant reproduce. Id recommend you trying
ftk_option 2 for a while and see what happens. It could be your mod or something else hiding the FTK menu

windy
07-12-2007, 17:57
EKS U HAVE LOOKING FOR My PROBLEM ???:nono::nono: PLZ menu don't show-.-

Try FTK 1.1.5, the menu works for me in this version, maybe for you too... try it.

Floppe
07-16-2007, 02:13
FTK 1.1.10 and Matties Eventscripts togehter crashes the dedicated server on mapchange

EKS
07-16-2007, 04:40
FTK 1.1.10 and Matties Eventscripts togehter crashes the dedicated server on mapchange
post the dump file, or some way to reproduce it.

kuechenmessa
07-18-2007, 16:33
Cannot reproduce it, Mapchange goes fine here

Linux

Mattie ES 1.5.0.171a (+ Gungame 3.3u + Automap Script)

FTK 1.1.10 and surely... BAT 1.5.0 B6 hooked by MM:Source 1.4.2.414

goodfelladeal
07-22-2007, 03:02
I vouch for it.. I have the same problem when I try to run forgive tk. I have his same set-up except I have a rented server and I'm up to date on gun game.

What do you mean by dump file? The log from the script? I'll post it for you..

EKS
07-23-2007, 17:40
problem with coredumps is that their linux. IF you can pm me your addons dir perhaps it can be reproduce on windows.
Other then that, id ask the dev of Eventscripts if ever does ServerExecute(); ( This would be in his source code somewhere, or even worse he may export it).
This function that valve exports leads all sorts of fun crashes.

EKS
08-09-2007, 08:30
FTK 1.2.0
- Added: Betteroffset scanner to change players health
- Fixed: Plugin not removing hooks to all events correctly (Valve magic)
- Changed: ALOT of code to make plugin simpler to maintain
- Changed: Alot of others things to, but i forget

Il keep both downloads up for a while. But 1.2 is alot better but you should test it a bit before firing it up on a pub server.

kuechenmessa
08-09-2007, 09:33
1.20 doesn't startup

15:09:52 meta list
15:09:52 -Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] SBSRC-MM V:2.4 C:2 devicenull RUN
[02] SteamBans Detox 1.1 sslice/opi RUN
[03] Conquest 07.07.05 L. Duke RUN
[04] Basic Admin Tool 1.4.4 EKS RUN
[05] - - - ERROR

15:27:01 meta retry 05
15:27:01 Error reloading plugin: /var/gameserver/varserver/56778/cstrike/addons/ForgiveTK/bin/forgivetk_mm_i486.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9ForgiveTK15IsUserConnectedEi

15:07:46 meta list
15:07:46 -Id- Name Version Author Status
[02] SteamBans Detox 1.0 sslice/opi RUN
[03] Basic Admin Tool 1.5.0 B8 EKS RUN
[04] - - - ERROR
[05] GlitterMod 1.3.0.10e Roger Devil RUN

15:34:40 meta retry 04
15:34:40 Error reloading plugin: /var/gameserver/varserver/79601/cstrike/addons/ForgiveTK/bin/forgivetk_mm_i486.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9ForgiveTK15IsUserConnectedEi

Sorry this Error Message isn't complete..but maybe its the firing hint for You

Linux... indeed

EKS
08-09-2007, 10:08
fixed i think. yea its makefile magic as allways

kuechenmessa
08-09-2007, 11:17
fixed i think. yea its makefile magic as allways

Redownloaded 1.2.0

17:16:15 meta list
17:16:15 -Id- Name Version Author Status
[02] SteamBans Detox 1.1 sslice/opi RUN
[03] Basic Admin Tool 1.5.0 B8 EKS RUN
[04] Forgive TK 1.2.0 EKS RUN
[05] GlitterMod 1.3.0.10f Roger Devil RUN

:up:

Dunno
09-13-2007, 22:03
Hey EKS,

Have you had anyone having issues with Insurgency?

Our pups the menu even when you kill someone from the other team.

Any thoughts?

Dunno
09-13-2007, 22:16
Here is the output for kills.

"WEST<27><STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX><Iraqi Insurgents>" killed "[=1=]Draven_Blade<19><STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX><U.S. Marines>"

EKS
09-14-2007, 10:09
Hey EKS,

Have you had anyone having issues with Insurgency?

Our pups the menu even when you kill someone from the other team.

Any thoughts?
you have to wait for ins 1.2 . they broke how you tell a users team

Dunno
09-14-2007, 10:23
Gotcha!!

Thanks for the response!

Got another question over on the BAT forum..

Druss
10-10-2007, 05:07
Running ok but I need this section explained for me.
ftk_action 0 // What action is taken when a player goes above his allowed TK count
// 0= Player is kicked, and number above this will be the players ban time");

I want the player to be kicked & banned for 5 mins. should ftk_action 5 be right?

EKS
10-10-2007, 17:45
yes

Druss
10-11-2007, 01:13
Thanks

EKS
12-08-2007, 13:29
sourcemm 1.6 uploaded that works fine on ins beta 2

EKS
04-19-2008, 18:30
uploaded a 1.2.3 version that works on all versions of sourcemm

Kahless
05-16-2008, 19:40
Where can i get the older 1.2 version to try? The newest version just wont load on my linux box no matter what i try it says file not found

misfit
05-17-2008, 23:47
This is the error I get:

[META] Failed to load plugin addons\ForgiveTK\bin\forgivetk_mm. Failed to get API

It's a linux box, yet it's trying a windows call. Might I have done something wrong? If not, can you put 1.2 back up?

EKS
05-20-2008, 13:46
most likely reason i miss labled some files post your mod name

misfit
05-20-2008, 18:42
for DoD:S

Thanks, EKS.

Kahless
05-22-2008, 20:37

Thanks, EKS.

same

dann
05-24-2008, 03:51

Thanks, EKS.

dod:s beta please

EKS
05-24-2008, 13:17
uploaded a version that should have correct binary files. The windows dll file for windows a bigger then normal because VS dident want to compile a release version. Il look into that later

misfit
05-24-2008, 16:24
EKS:

on load it returned this -

[ForgiveTK] Loading ForgiveTK Config file
[ForgiveTK Error] Did not find AdminInterface, plugin will not check admin rights

I don't know if that's important, but appears to be functioning.

Thank you much.

EKS
05-24-2008, 20:43
just means it cant check admins rights. works perfecltly without it

dann
05-26-2008, 00:36
will this work with the dod:s beta?

EKS
06-18-2008, 12:10
should now

payling
06-18-2008, 21:58
I'm having some technical difficulties running the ForgiveTK plugin.

When I execute my server with the plugin enabled it spits out the following error:
"Host_Error: CEngineSoundServer::PrecacheSound: 'buttons/button14.wav' overflow"

The server then fails to finish executing. I am using version 1.2.3 of ForgiveTK.

My Metamod:Source version is 1.4.3.656

The only other plugin I currently use is BAT, that is installed and runs successfully.

I'm attempting to run this plugin with an Insurgency dedicated server.

Thanks for any help you can give...
- Paul

EKS
06-19-2008, 09:47
When did that error start happening? Or havent you tried running FTK on INS before?

payling
06-19-2008, 10:47
My first time using the plugin was yesterday. Note that the server won't even finish booting up with the plugin enabled. That error pops up right up a second after I double click my .bat to bring the server up. I've been idling in irc (paul253), it might be easier to talk in there so we don't have to play the cat and mouse game. Let me know if you would want to setup a time to chat, I'll be free anytime later tonight. Thanks for the fast response btw!

EKS
06-19-2008, 16:19
proberbly not needed. I fixed this in 1. version i released yesterday for sourcemm 1.6 only. Guess il have to make a 1.4 version of that version aswell

payling
06-20-2008, 10:34
Thanks, I would really appreciate that. I tried altering it myself by changing the wav in the batmenu.cpp to another wav that is known to work but then I realized I was a newb and couldn't figure out how to compile it correctly... lol :oops:

EKS
06-28-2008, 07:37
new version up.

dannyowan
07-08-2008, 15:22
slap and slay function is not work when chose ''not forgive''

Rosie
07-10-2008, 08:18
Does this plugin work with the OrangeBox DODS?
The server are filling up again and unfortunately there has been a rise in riff raff as well.

disconnect81
07-10-2008, 14:30
Rosie, I removed it from our server because it wasnt working correctly (and may have even been causing crashes). If you have any luck with it though, please post.

EKS
07-10-2008, 18:07
It should work, but the menus will likely be shown very short.

dannyowan
07-11-2008, 01:07
Rosie, I removed it from our server because it wasnt working correctly (and may have even been causing crashes). If you have any luck with it though, please post.
It's work fine for me

MetaMod:Source v1.6.1.671, SourceMod v1.1.$PREVISION.2345

but the menu will disappear soon, that's the problem now

kobo1d
07-19-2008, 07:39
hmm i run a css server on a linux box and this plugin simply doesnt work..
i disabled all other plugins to test it..

Metamod says FTK is loaded, but ingame no commands work, no tk counts, nothing.. loaded but doesnt do anything..
not even replieng on FF..

like i saied this is the only plugin running but still it doesnt work..
no error, no crash.. and just NO action..

edit: some of the players on my server also say sometimes it crashes when someone joins a team or in the moment a hit/damage is taken.. even when only BAT and FTK is loaded.. i never had problems with bat so it might be a real problem with FTK.. but all this (in the edit part) is now just a guess..

plz help!

disconnect81
07-28-2008, 13:25
Isnt working for me either, on a windows box. Says it's loaded fine, no errors being logged. Nothing is working though, it's as if it's not even there.

**EDIT**

I should also note, the download link seems to be broken on the first post.

fjollerik
07-29-2008, 17:16
This plugin adds a simple TK system to any source

Download 1.2.4 (http://eks.steamfriends.com/SourceMM/forgivetk_1.2.4.zip)
Download source (http://eks.steamfriends.com/SourceMM/forgivetk_1.1.10_source.zip)

The Download links are broken.. can you plz fix it ? ;D

EKS
07-30-2008, 21:17
fixed now

Revgolin
07-31-2008, 11:11
There is a problem with the plugin I have found in Day Of Defeat, TK'ers in spawn can not be slayed it seems they have protection against the plugin only in spawn. Once they have stepped out of spawn the plugin works 90% of time the other 10% the menu doesn't pop up.

EKS
07-31-2008, 19:28
There is proberbly issues with menus in orangebox still as it requires menus to be resent a few times. I would suggest having it in chat mode perhaps?
Or menu type 2 ( where you press esc to make selections ) for now.
Atm im working on the ministats plugin, this one will come after

Sgt-Mess
08-21-2008, 02:10
I counldn't get this to work with Insurgency 2.1 RC2 on a linux box.

I put addons\ForgiveTK\forgivetk_mm in metaplugins.ini and it when I type meta load forvietk_mm it says its already loaded.

Please tell me how I can fix this.

Or if its a plugin problem that needs to be updated.

Edit I get this error when I try to load the plugin from console

] rcon meta load addons\ForgiveTk\bin\forgivetk_mm
Failed to load plugin addons\ForgiveTk\bin\forgivetk_mm (File not found: /home/gs1.5/Insurgency/addons/ForgiveTk/bin/forgivetk_mm_i486.so).
L 08/21/2008 - 18:24:29: rcon from "76.22.89.175:3263": command "meta load addons\ForgiveTk\bin\forgivetk_mm"

Nohero
11-06-2008, 16:19
I've got the same problem, but it was working fine a few days ago so not sure wots gone wrong.

] meta list
[01] SourceMod (1.0.4) by AlliedModders LLC
[02] Forgive TK (1.2.4) by EKS
[03] SDK Tools (1.0.4) by AlliedModders LLC

EKS
11-15-2008, 23:54
I've got the same problem, but it was working fine a few days ago so not sure wots gone wrong.

] meta list
[01] SourceMod (1.0.4) by AlliedModders LLC
[02] Forgive TK (1.2.4) by EKS
[03] SDK Tools (1.0.4) by AlliedModders LLC
Same what problem?

Nohero
11-21-2008, 00:25
Its installed and loaded in the meta list but it does't work in-game at all. It's as if it isn't there.
Im running a linux server.

-=Leb=-
12-10-2008, 13:25
Hi EKS, I read the 17 pages and couldn't find how to give admin immunity.
Sorry if i missed any posts about how to give the admins immunity from getting slayed,kick and banned.

Is there any commnad or way to give the admins immunity?

I'm using mani admin plugin and have the latest versions of everything.
Anyway, the forgive tk working perfect without any bugs, but i would love to give my admins immunity from getting punished.

bzz0
04-24-2009, 09:55
Download links again are broken :(