PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Arena

Pages : [1] 2

Johnny got his gun
03-21-2004, 12:57
Lets admin start an "<insert your favourite weapon here> arena" which means that everyone will instantly be given specified weapon, and infinite (optional) ammo for it. By default no other weapons will be visible on ground in game. As long as Weapon Arena is enabled you can't change to any other weapon than the given one, grenades, knife or C4. Upon new round you will be given a new weapon, if you lost your previous... Upon default you will not even have to reload any clips - you will always have bullets to fire! This can be changed with a cvar.

...and more features.

Make sure to have these modules enabled:

fun
cstrike
engine
fakemeta

Johnny got his gun
03-21-2004, 13:14
Note: 1.3 doesn't work with AMXX 0.15, you need a newer version of AMXX. Either wait for newer release or compile cstrike+engine from repository yourself...

DoubleTap
03-21-2004, 13:21
I know I have asked you this in AMX forums before. Can you possibly make this use multiple cvars so we can make mini random arena's ?

amx_weaponsarena 1 2 3 4 5

Allowing certain ones in and out of the cycle... this would be sweet and allow me to remove the shield which caused crashes in AMX.

Thanks,

Vic/DT

ToTaLKaosPaNcAk3
03-21-2004, 22:54
can i download it yet?

MagicShot
03-21-2004, 23:21
Hes Fixing for AmxX!!!

This one is cool.. :P

Johnny got his gun
03-22-2004, 02:04
Fixed, but you need a newer version of AMXX than packaged 0.15...
It no longer uses jghg2 module, but updated cstrike and updated engine.

Johnny got his gun
03-23-2004, 07:46
A little teaser of what's for next version:

* "random" menu item was removed, and replaced by a new item that takes you to a new subset of menues, where you can tick off/on the weapons you want to be used for random mode. Have it choose between only pistols, snipers, knife, or whatever combination you want.
* All weapons are hided in-game, except the current Weapon Arena weapon. Ie you start P228 Arena, and at once all weapons on ground but P228 disappear. If you throw such a weapon it will also disappear (you can't even pick them up where they were). The weapons aren't destroyed though, if you change weapon only the new weapon will be shown. If you disable Weapon Arena all weapons will go visible again.

However there is probably no big deal releasing it until we get a new AMXX release out...

DoubleTap
03-23-2004, 12:58
Sounds like a nice improvement... any chance for the cvars so I can make things specific in my Custom Map Configs ?

Vic/DT

Johnny got his gun
03-24-2004, 03:28
Yes I am thinking about that, how to specify that from console/config files. RIght now it's way easier to do it ingame with menus.

I assume I will be doing something like this:

; a = DEAGLE
; b = SCOUT
; c = KNIFE
; d = .... and so on
; And then a command to set this:
weaponarena_randomweapons bc

Johnny got his gun
03-24-2004, 09:47
1.4 is up, you need newer stuff than AMXX 0.15...

[RED-Designs]
03-24-2004, 09:51
1.4 is up, you need newer stuff than AMXX 0.15...

Looking good, compared to the old version which was buggy. I'll try this when I get a compile of the new MMX and AMXX

DoubleTap
03-24-2004, 10:06

; a = DEAGLE
; b = SCOUT
; c = KNIFE
; d = .... and so on

YES ! That would be perfect man... Nobody needs any other anrea style plugin with this working right. Can grenades (ALL, though I see a need only for HE and Smoke aka Gas) be included in future version as well... Gasnades arena would be a hoot... I love the gasping !

Vic/DT

[RED-Designs]
03-24-2004, 10:10
Yes I am thinking about that, how to specify that from console/config files. RIght now it's way easier to do it ingame with menus.

; a = DEAGLE
; b = SCOUT
; c = KNIFE
; d = .... and so on

Why not have:

; aa = PISTOLS
; bb = SNIPERS
; cc = MELEE
; dd = RIFLES
; ff = SMGs

Aswell?

DoubleTap
03-24-2004, 10:32
That would be fine too, but unneeded if we can use amx_weaponsarena random abcdef in our custom configs... If something like that is done, however helpful... there will always be someone who doesn't want a certain weapon included in what each of us may call "Snipers"... just my two cents... by allowing a,b,c,d or whatever I can do that myself using JUST the weapons I want.

Vic/DT

ToTaLKaosPaNcAk3
03-24-2004, 18:49
mine won't compile.... when i click on the get plugin link it says theres a error.

Johnny got his gun
03-25-2004, 02:49
Oh good then I had a point when writing this in the release:
1.4 for AMX Mod X only.
Does not work under AMXX 0.15. Either way for next release of AMXX or compile yourself from CVS...

Dabosman
03-25-2004, 04:25
Dam! So this is where everybody is! I guess I'm going to have to start checking over here for updates on one of my favorite plugins. :lol:

I wish someone would've posted that development had moved over here in the amx forums because I kept checking them but found no activity to speak of. I feel like I've been in a cave now. :? (maybe I have).

Good to see you here Johnny!

Dabos

DoubleTap
03-26-2004, 12:24
Note: 1.3 doesn't work with AMXX 0.15, you need a newer version of AMXX. Either wait for newer release or compile cstrike+engine from repository yourself...

Version 1.5 isn't compiling with Mod X 1.6... any ideas ?

Vic/DT

Too many errors to list...

Johnny got his gun
03-26-2004, 17:18
It does compile without any problems under AMXX 0.16. Check your compiler+includes.

It does not compile from forum on the fly because currently it can't handle splitting up strings using \ at end of lines. Download the source, then compile...

DoubleTap
03-29-2004, 14:04
Update for ya JGHG...

I don't think it's how you intended it but it works for me sweetly now...

I had to add 2 lines to get the results I wanted in my custom map configs... here is an example for blackhawkd_v2.cfg

weaponarena_random beinptv
weaponarena random

This allowed me to choose specific weapons (and I slayed myself many times to verify ONLY these weapons loaded) for a map... the second line was required to activate it in random mode.

The problem this causes only exists if one of my admins (or me) decide on the fly to enable random mode (Not common for me, but maybe on other servers) they will have to use your menu to reenable anything they want that was not used on the last map I used this on.

The problem I had before about not picking up weapons may have been caused by another plugin or setup error... This only occurs now if I drop the weapon given to me by arena... buy a weapon and dont toss it... then it will not let me pick up my arena weapon UNTIL I find a way to drop the invisible weapon :) I hope this helps you and others tweak things... this is a nice improvement to the old version.

Vic/DT

Johnny got his gun
03-31-2004, 01:25
Ahh yes weaponarena_random abcdefg does always save that setup to vault. Maybe it should be optional to save it to vault, like a second parameter:
"weaponarena_random abcdefg save"
then abcdefg will be standard from now on and you wont have to type that command again unless you want to change it or you mess up your vault.ini....
With this change
"weaponarena_random abcdefg"
would only be used on the current map, and not be saved to vault.
how about that?

Update: Too late for feedback, 1.6 is up, like it or not. :-) Must now add "save" last to weaponarena_random for it to save to vault, else that setting will only be used on map, and next map will use current vault setting (if set, else all).

Btw: This is impossible to have compiled on-the-fly currently because this otf compiler doesn't like using backslashes (\) at end of lines. I *could* change that, but there are just too many lines using that (all menues) so I really don't bother. Just download sma and compile yourself.

Rafarin
04-08-2004, 02:55
hi all :)

i think i found bug
i can't change weapon arena to AWP by using menu,

weaponarena 18 (awp) works fine

or maybe it's just my mistake :?

Johnny got his gun
04-08-2004, 05:38
Fixed.

Rafarin
04-08-2004, 06:51
works geat.

THANX

MAD
04-15-2004, 12:34
I have a fresh install of .16 on Linux STEAM and I get errors while I try to compile the plugin. According to what was said in the thread, those errors should be "normal" with .15, but I'm running .16.

Any ideas?

weaponarena.sma(310) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
weaponarena.sma(1218) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
weaponarena.sma(1219) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1220) : warning 215: expression has no effect
weaponarena.sma(1220) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
weaponarena.sma(1220) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1220) : error 017: undefined symbol "Scout"
weaponarena.sma(1220) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1221) : warning 215: expression has no effect
weaponarena.sma(1221) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
weaponarena.sma(1221) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1221) : error 017: undefined symbol "XM1014"
weaponarena.sma(1221) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1222) : warning 215: expression has no effect
weaponarena.sma(1222) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
weaponarena.sma(1222) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1222) : error 017: undefined symbol "Mac10"
weaponarena.sma(1222) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1223) : warning 215: expression has no effect
weaponarena.sma(1223) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
weaponarena.sma(1223) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1223) : error 017: undefined symbol "Aug"
weaponarena.sma(1223) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1224) : warning 215: expression has no effect
weaponarena.sma(1224) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
weaponarena.sma(1224) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1224) : error 017: undefined symbol "Elite"
weaponarena.sma(1224) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1225) : warning 215: expression has no effect
weaponarena.sma(1225) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
weaponarena.sma(1225) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
weaponarena.sma(1225) : error 017: undefined symbol "Random"

BigBaller
04-15-2004, 12:52
Try using the lastest includes from the CVS

http://www.tcwonline.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/amxmodx/plugins/include/

Then compile

DoubleTap
04-16-2004, 01:22
Why are noobs compiling instead of taking the basic file and using the proper modules... Madre Mia !

Vic/DT

-=STN=- MaGe
04-22-2004, 14:10
hey guys

i have this plugin for the newest version of AMX X

just to say first i think this is the best plugin ever made and every one on the server loves it.!

one thing tho

when the server is full and i switch it to shield arena
after 10-15 seconds the server crashes, only when full.
it has done this before with other weapons but mostly with shield, ie..all the time.

so all i need to do is not use shield or can you fix it for me?

many thanks
MaGe

DoubleTap
04-22-2004, 23:19
I dont know what the problem is, but one reason this is BETTER then the AMX version is because I can take that POS nub shield out !

jsterling
05-03-2004, 20:08
On maps that you are able to buy on if you purchase a weapon during an arena it drops the arena weapon and automatically switchs to knife making almost impossible to drop the new weapon and pick up the actual arena weapon. Could this be fixed? Thanks.

DoubleTap
05-04-2004, 10:39
Thats not a bug, thats a feature... what better way to make it clear to nubs that your in arena mode ? I love watching guys toss their weapons all down then realise they cannot bypass the ARENA mode and then scramble to get a weapon just as someone comes around the corner and whacks them... they only do it that one time :)

VIc/DT

Johnny got his gun
05-04-2004, 12:04
On maps that you are able to buy on if you purchase a weapon during an arena it drops the arena weapon and automatically switchs to knife making almost impossible to drop the new weapon and pick up the actual arena weapon. Could this be fixed? Thanks.

I see your point. Maybe it should revert to throwing a weapon if it's illegal... tehn again as DoubleTap says its a "feature", people dont do that twice. we'll see...

DoubleTap
05-04-2004, 14:56
JGHG, I think it's more along the lines of the hide weapons thing you implemented where a problem may lie for folks who think thats a bug.

Did you ever make these changes for your AMX version too ?

Vic/DT

Johnny got his gun
05-04-2004, 15:36
AMX version as the one over at amxmod.net? I haven't update a single plugin over there since AMXx launched... (I think). If that's what you mean...

Update:
040505 1.6.2 Now defaults to dropping a weapon if it's not the current Arena weapon. You can change this behaviour through the weaponarena_holdknife cvar

kavu
05-06-2004, 03:10
one bug i fond is that whenever i have this plugin in my server it changes the sv_maxspeed to 900 it bypasses my server.cfg really anoying having to change it back every map change.

Johnny got his gun
05-06-2004, 03:27
Are you sure? I search for "sv_maxspeed" in source and there are 0 occurances. :roll:

kavu
05-06-2004, 05:06
well i tried it over and over and when i disable that plugin it doesnt do it and when its on it does i dunno maybe its somthing else???? id like to figure this out :/

kavu
05-07-2004, 09:24
ok well problem solved but could you add flashbangs and smokes in the arenas also me and a few friends thought if we could get unlimited flashbangs and NVG mode all darkness it would be so kick ass to fool around doin that.... and also one bug i fond shields is not added anywhere in randomized mode.

DoubleTap
05-07-2004, 11:01
Problem solved... don't ya just love how he fixed your plugin ? Obviously it was a non-issue...

kavu
05-10-2004, 02:53
ya just to bad i didnt get a reply on the issue of what i posted flashes smokes ect....

the n00b
05-16-2004, 15:33
I'm a big n00b and I hope you all will be patient with my n00b questions :shock: . Anyway, so I just got Weapon Arena 1.6.2, compile went fine. It installed fine on steam dedicated cz linux server w/latest version of amxx, works fine with the exception of reload.

For some reason the auto-reload doesn't seem to work at all. Originally I did nothing other than compile, install, and activate it from weaponarena_menu [since it said the default was set for autoreload].

Since then I've tried setting weaponarena_unlimitedammo to 1 via amx_rcon, via regular console command, set it in amxx.cfg, set it in server.cfg and still no luck. Once we run out of ammo it's over.

We dont have a whole lot of plugins going on the server so it doesnt seem like we're running out of cvars or anything...

I absolutley LOVE this plugin, but without the unlimited ammo feature it makes it kind of...[lol]...limited!

Thanks in advance!!

-Mike

Johnny got his gun
05-16-2004, 16:52
This is for Counter-strike, not CZ. If it works fully or partly for other mods, fine, but I can't support more mods sorry. No wonder btw reload doesn't work for CZ: it uses "magic" offsets to "reload" (it just sets it high when clip starts getting empty)... the offset probably changed in CZ.

Girthesniper
05-16-2004, 19:37
This is for Counter-strike, not CZ. If it works fully or partly for other mods, fine, but I can't support more mods sorry. No wonder btw reload doesn't work for CZ: it uses "magic" offsets to "reload" (it just sets it high when clip starts getting empty)... the offset probably changed in CZ. Works fine for me. I use CS:CZ.

Burnzy
06-19-2004, 10:33
it does work for cz. Also, i love this plugin... definitly gonna be used!

RideGuy
06-19-2004, 11:09
one bug i fond is that whenever i have this plugin in my server it changes the sv_maxspeed to 900 it bypasses my server.cfg really anoying having to change it back every map change.

Did you happen to load Insane Pistol Arena V0.4? I am stuck with the sv_maxspeed 900, but I know it's from that plugin, not this one. I removed the plugin completely and it still shows up every map change. Some others are seeing the same problem.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=366&page=3

RideGuy

RideGuy
06-23-2004, 11:56
I'm trying to use this plugin in combination with the 'vote access' plugin.

When I try to enterweaponarena uin the console it does nothing. I can choose deagle arena from the menu but I want to be able to use this command to access it instead. Is this not the correct command?

RideGuy

Johnny got his gun
06-23-2004, 15:22
Actually from command line you do this as stated in the "manual":

weaponarena <weaponnumber|random|list|off>
------------------------------------------
(client/server command) Specify a valid weaponnumber as argument, to turn it on, or change current weapon type if Weapon Arena is already on. Specify "random" to automatically change
current Weapon Arena weapon on every new round. Will enable Weapon Arena if it is disabled. Specify "list" to have a list of valid weapon numbers in a "message of the day" window
(or in server console). Specify "off" to turn Weapon Arena off.

Deagle has number 26...

RideGuy
06-23-2004, 19:25

Deagle has number 26...

Actually, I was looking in the manual. Where do you think I got the "u" from? I know it says number, but I thought it meant letter, stupid me. Where do you get the number from?

Thanks,
RideGuy

-=STN=- MaGe
06-23-2004, 20:21
any one else get this when they try to complie?

Small compiler 2.1.0 Copyright (c) 1997-2002, ITB CompuPhase

/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(325) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1238) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1239) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1240) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1240) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1240) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1240) : error 017: undefined symbol "Scout"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1240) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1241) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1241) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1241) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1241) : error 017: undefined symbol "XM1014"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1241) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1242) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1242) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1242) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1242) : error 017: undefined symbol "Mac10"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1242) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1243) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1243) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1243) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1243) : error 017: undefined symbol "Aug"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1243) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1244) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1244) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1244) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1244) : error 017: undefined symbol "Elite"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1244) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1245) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1245) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1245) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/php2d7iEY.sma(1245) : error 017: undefined symbol "Random"

Compilation aborted.
26 Errors.

Read the errors above. Your plugin failed to compile. Make sure it is has the correct #includes.

Johnny got his gun
06-24-2004, 03:14

Deagle has number 26...

Actually, I was looking in the manual. Where do you think I got the "u" from? I know it says number, but I thought it meant letter, stupid me. Where do you get the number from?

Thanks,
RideGuy

Look in the manual again :-)

weaponarena <weaponnumber|random|list|off>
------------------------------------------
(client/server command) Specify a valid weaponnumber as argument, to turn it on, or change current weapon type if Weapon Arena is already on. Specify "random" to automatically change
current Weapon Arena weapon on every new round. Will enable Weapon Arena if it is disabled. Specify "list" to have a list of valid weapon numbers in a "message of the day" window
(or in server console). Specify "off" to turn Weapon Arena off.

"Specify "list" to have a list of valid weapon numbers in a "message of the day" window
(or in server console)."

RideGuy
06-24-2004, 08:10
Once again confused by the lettering in the sma file. If I never saw that I think I would have been fine. Thanks alot for your help again. I need to RTFM a little closer next time.

BTW, I was only able to get the full list of weapons in game. When I type 'weapon list' into the server console I it only shows the first 18 weapons.

Thanks again,
RideGuy

Burnzy
06-24-2004, 15:50
does this help?
:rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:

Girthesniper
06-24-2004, 15:57
thats gay.

RideGuy
06-24-2004, 17:02
does this help?
:rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:

Don't be an idiot. Did you not read what I posted? I got all the info I needed from RingTFM.

RideGuy

PS - This plugin has rocked in conjuction with 'access votes' and 'task scheduler'. A HUGE thanks to Jonny for this plugin.

Burnzy
06-24-2004, 17:24
I need to RTFM a little closer next time.

i was refering to that

Deagle
06-24-2004, 18:04

Did you happen to load Insane Pistol Arena V0.4? I am stuck with the sv_maxspeed 900, but I know it's from that plugin, not this one. I removed the plugin completely and it still shows up every map change. Some others are seeing the same problem.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=366&page=3

RideGuy

yes there hasent been and answer on that to peoples attention pls!!!
the same here as said multiple times before the plugin is completely removed but the svmaxspeed 900 loads up as well

Deag

Johnny got his gun
06-24-2004, 18:57
Burnzy, PLEASE! :evil:

RideGuy: You are right, it shows it all in game and not the full list from console... Will have to fix that.

Deagle
06-25-2004, 05:54
nothing in compiling process
meta list
bad load

Deag

Deagle
06-26-2004, 19:19
amxx function not found <name "find_ent_by_owner">
and this means?

Deag
edit i gotta learn this scripting....

Johnny got his gun
06-26-2004, 19:44
Means you haven't loaded engine module.

Deagle
06-26-2004, 20:07
Means you haven't loaded engine module.
ok that was a little embaressing to hear :oops:
yes my engine is not loaded sorry guys/Johnny compliments on your work

Regards
Deag

Johnny got his gun
06-26-2004, 20:32
Ok btw just fixed that thing with "weaponarena list". It now lists all weapon #s also from server console.

Deagle
06-27-2004, 09:26
Johnny dunno but i think i got a bug works nicely by the way
compliments on it

weaponarena random first round all got it in "left" hand fine if your a lefty
second round back to normal and problem disappears so its not a big deal
but its there just wanted u to know mate
edit: oh and came to mind what about
weaponarena_armor
weaponarena_health
so they spawn with 200 armor instead and set it as default
people die too fast with the usual its like a split second for all

Regards Deag

Deagle
07-01-2004, 21:43
weaponarena random after 3 rounds try turning it off, everybody still got all weapons from past rounds if they wasnt killed at some point after a test i had 10 weapons in primary :)

Regards Deag

rjlan82
07-01-2004, 23:37
yea, always been like that.

-=STN=- MaGe
07-02-2004, 21:19
Dude, still will not complie, waiting 2 weeks now!

Johnny got his gun
07-04-2004, 06:35
It compiles fine, if you do it locally. The online compiler is still broken.

RideGuy
07-06-2004, 10:48
Ok btw just fixed that thing with "weaponarena list". It now lists all weapon #s also from server console.

Thanks Jonny

-=STN=- MaGe
07-22-2004, 17:28
add the feature

client say /vote weaponarena

and it starts a vote, if wins it goes in to weapon arena random mode???

Burnzy
07-22-2004, 17:32
just use the Custom Vote Plugin. Most plugins are to do so now...

-=STN=- MaGe
07-23-2004, 13:52
just use the Custom Vote Plugin. Most plugins are to do so now...

I Dont understand

this is for clients, when admins are not in server

client types /vote weaponarena

AdamVernon
08-03-2004, 09:19
"Sorry, this plugin failed to compile!
You should try notifying the author so they can fix this".
Could you fix this please?

-=STN=- MaGe
08-03-2004, 12:35
like said before you have to do it by your amxx compiler in
addons/amxx/scripting/compile.exe

then go into compiled folder and get that amx file

tekarn
08-06-2004, 19:35
Fix your links and get that plugin complied to download properly again

LiquidCell
08-21-2004, 20:53
hmmm i was wondering 3 things.

is this the newest version of this plugin, is it compatible with CZ, and i would really like to controle what guns the people use.

for example (i run a iceworld 24/7 cz) and i would like every one to use a knife and then i want to disable it, would that be possible?

jsterling
08-23-2004, 01:55
This plugin crashes the new compiler included with .20 ...

Any ideas?

-=STN=- MaGe
08-23-2004, 10:32
Yep, brings up the send dont send error {please tell microsoft about this error}

this plugins is put on every round so guys will be missing it

Meatwad
08-23-2004, 19:59
The plugin makez the server very lagy, when ran on v.20. Also the text messages it prints comes up odd.

-=STN=- MaGe
08-27-2004, 19:07
The plugin makez the server very lagy, when ran on v.20. Also the text messages it prints comes up odd.

are you sure, it still doesnt compile? mine crashes??

Johnny got his gun
08-30-2004, 06:15
Sorry for not being around for awhile. I can confirm that this doesn't compile with latest compiler (and it doesn't have to do with \s at end of line :-(). I'll look into it.

Edit: This is likely because of (a) bug(s) within the compiler itself. I think we will have to wait for a fix there. :-(

Johnny got his gun
09-02-2004, 17:33
So, try compiling this, you shuold be able to compile it with both new and old compiler (0.16, TP5). I even fixed it so you should be able to "Get plugin"... but I think you won't get it in the new format...

Note that I didn't try this plugin myself on 0.20 yet. If it works I'd appreaciate if you tell me. :-)

*removed attachment - find plugin in top post*

ToTaLKaosPaNcAk3
09-02-2004, 19:12
i got a bad load

i compiled it with the new compiler

Melt284
09-02-2004, 20:16
The new fix does compile however there are runtime errors and the name of the arena does not show correctly ingame like saying "%cP Arena Enabled!". These are the errors when an arena is started:
L 09/02/2004 - 19:10:23: [Engine] Invalid Entity ("cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\weaponarena.am xx", line 1959)
L 09/02/2004 - 19:10:23: [AMXX] Run time error 10 on line 1959 (plugin "weaponarena.amxx")
L 09/02/2004 - 19:10:24: [Engine] Invalid Entity ("cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\weaponarena.am xx", line 1959)
L 09/02/2004 - 19:10:24: [AMXX] Run time error 10 on line 1959 (plugin "weaponarena.amxx")
L 09/02/2004 - 19:10:24: [Engine] Invalid Entity ("cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\weaponarena.am xx", line 1959)
L 09/02/2004 - 19:10:24: [AMXX] Run time error 10 on line 1959 (plugin "weaponarena.amxx")
Edit: I'm using 0.20 TP4

knocker
09-02-2004, 20:44
did you try to run the old .amx-file? since i couldnt compile this plugin with .20tp4 i just took the old .amx file instead of the .amxx and now it runs smoothly ...

is there a new release of this plugin in progress which uses the language-system?

Johnny got his gun
09-04-2004, 05:43
Ok the newest compiler doesn't really make working code. That line 1959 doesn't even use Engine etc. I suggest you compile with old compiler, as the new clearly doesn't work like it should.

I will probably not "port" this to the language system, at least not until it works in any other way w/ new compiler etc.

BAILOPAN
09-06-2004, 02:53
JGHG

%c was a bug in TP4, not the compiler :)

Johnny got his gun
09-06-2004, 11:08
\o/

I ran this plugin for ~10 minutes on my testserver. Lots of people joined and it seemed to work all the way.

It will (should!) work well once TP5 is out...

3xF - | M4573R
09-06-2004, 15:19
Yay about time I have been waiting for this plugin to work!!!

-=STN=- MaGe
09-06-2004, 18:55
\o/

I ran this plugin for ~10 minutes on my testserver. Lots of people joined and it seemed to work all the way.

It will (should!) work well once TP5 is out...

this is the reason i went back to 0.16, hopefully it fixed soon, i love weaponarena

Melt284
09-12-2004, 09:30
Using AMX Mod X 0.20 RC5

The features work fine. However there are ingame error messages displayed at the start of every round and the cursor disappears every new round as well - u can get the cursor back by shooting once, zooming in, or switching to knife and then back. Also at the start of every round ammo is set to 10 no matter what gun you are using (although once you fire the ammo is shown correctly).

These problems are probably all because the server is a 24/7 scoutzknivez server and that map strips weapons every round start.

Another problem is that when an arena is started with infinite ammo the weapon only has a single clip until that clip is expired at which time the user is given full ammo. The problem with this is that until u waste a full clip you cannot reload. So users have to waste a full clip before they can play so that they can reload when they need to.

Johnny got his gun
09-12-2004, 15:42
Will look at this as soon as I find the time.

Off the records, I made an update (will implement it later for real) that made each team get different weapons each round when using the mode where you get a new random weapon every round. Example: terrorists might get all deagle, the CTs get Mac10:s if these weapons are enabled.
When set to AWM, knife and scout only enabled, it created a really fun gameplay on fy_iceworld. Imagine the stress on a guy when he misses with his AWM shot and sees 5-6 enemies charging for him with knives high. Kind of gave some fresh air to this plugin. Still have to work on this a little more before I release it but expect it in future versions of this plugin...

Da Bishop
09-12-2004, 15:53
nice plugin johnny... Im just gonna pretend i approved this plugin since u can't for ur own :wink:

MeTaL69
09-14-2004, 20:53
It dosnt seem to compile. 0.16 or .20. Just gives a bunch of errors :(

Johnny got his gun
09-15-2004, 02:07
It now works to compile this. 1.6.3b is the same as 1.6.3, only that it works to compile. :-)

Johnny got his gun
09-15-2004, 06:57
1.7 up. Added team specific random mode as mentioned above. Hope everything works now. There's a new cvar. Check source for details.

Changelog:

Released Version Comment
040915 1.7 Added a new mode to random mode, and the cvar weaponarena_randomteamspecific.
Last selected weapon in random mode will not be available for next round (if amount of random weapons is above 1).

040915 1.6.3c Cleaned out old WON specific code. No new features.

040915 1.6.3b Nothing changed, but should now be possible to compile on the forum's compiler. No new features.

MeTaL69
09-15-2004, 07:08
Still dosnt compile with 0.16

/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(417) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(417) : error 017: undefined symbol "CS_TEAM_T"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(451) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(574) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(997 -- 998) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(999) : error 017: undefined symbol "CS_TEAM_T"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(999 -- 1001) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(1178 -- 1179) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(1239 -- 1241) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(1282) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(1307) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(1464) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(1614) : warning 213: tag mismatch
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpIm8LTW.sma(2528) : warning 213: tag mismatch

2 Errors.

-=STN=- MaGe
09-15-2004, 07:12
try this one its the old one it works with .16

MeTaL69
09-15-2004, 07:42
Cheers Mage but Im using that 1 already. Just wanted to test the updated version.

Cos tis is a great plugin :up:

Johnny got his gun
09-15-2004, 07:43
Well, I'll only support AMX Mod X 0.20> from here...

MeTaL69
09-15-2004, 07:50
K, so I wont be using ur updated version then, until tp5 goes to 0.20 final. Itss far too unstable compared to 0.16 :(

Furry Muff!!

Johnny got his gun
09-15-2004, 08:00
...though I don't see why this wouldn't work on 0.16. Try compiling it against the includes of TP5...

Melt284
09-16-2004, 07:19
I am getting errors in the log. The plugin operation does not seem to be affected however. I have this plugin on debug mode so the line numbers are correct.
L 09/14/2004 - 18:57:12: [Engine] Invalid Entity 98 ("cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\weaponarena.am xx", line 751)
L 09/15/2004 - 17:46:08: [Engine] Invalid Entity 136 ("cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\weaponarena.am xx", line 751)
L 09/15/2004 - 17:52:44: [Engine] Invalid Entity 104 ("cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\weaponarena.am xx", line 751)
L 09/15/2004 - 17:52:44: [Engine] Invalid Entity 104 ("cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\weaponarena.am xx", line 751)

MeTaL69
09-16-2004, 08:21
Cool cheers Johny, compiled it with tp5 & it seems to running fine on 0.16

Good thinking Batman :D

Johnny got his gun
09-16-2004, 10:12
Ok that error that Melt284 reported should now be gone. It wasn't really important but now your logs will hopefully get smaller.

Melt284
09-16-2004, 14:16
Most of the bugs I posted before are now fixed because I changed weaponarena_delay to 0.5

One problem is that when an arena is started with infinite ammo (weaponarena_unlimitedammo 2) the weapon only has a single clip until that clip is expired at which time the user is given full ammo. The problem with this is that until you waste a full clip you cannot reload. So users have to waste a full clip at spawn before they can play so that they can reload when they need to.

Also, with weaponarena_invisibleweapons set to 1, this only works for one round. For example, go to fy_iceworld, start a P228 Arena, all weapons on the ground disappear. Next round, all weapons are now on the ground.

Johnny got his gun
09-16-2004, 15:06
What version are you running? I get the intention you're not running the latest one because the error lines you reported are in a comment block in latest version.

Melt284
09-16-2004, 16:40
What version are you running? I get the intention you're not running the latest one because the error lines you reported are in a comment block in latest version.I'm running 1.7.1 (Win32 Server)
And when I posted the error lines it was version 1.6 (a "fixed" version you made to compile correctly on 0.20).

Melt284
09-18-2004, 20:30
Win32
AMX Mod X 0.20 (20040918 nightly)
Plugin 1.7.1

I changed the source to make users get full ammo at start of round when weaponarena_unlimitedammo is 2. Changed 3 lines, let me know if I've done this wrong but it seems to work:

Line 426if (get_cvar_num("weaponarena_unlimitedammo") == 0)
// changed to
if (get_cvar_num("weaponarena_unlimitedammo") == 0 || get_cvar_num("weaponarena_unlimitedammo") == 2)
Line 1180if (giveIfHasnt(playersList[i]) && get_cvar_num("weaponarena_unlimitedammo") == 0)
// changed to
if (giveIfHasnt(playersList[i]) && (get_cvar_num("weaponarena_unlimitedammo") == 0 || get_cvar_num("weaponarena_unlimitedammo") == 2))
Line 1241if (giveIfHasnt(playersList[i]) && get_cvar_num("weaponarena_unlimitedammo") == 0)
// changed to
if (giveIfHasnt(playersList[i]) && (get_cvar_num("weaponarena_unlimitedammo") == 0 || get_cvar_num("weaponarena_unlimitedammo") == 2))
Also, if team specific is on (teams get seperate random weapons) then the weapons from dead bodies go invisible and can not be picked up. This is not the case with team specific off. Is this a feature or a bug?

When a team specific arena is disabled, the console message only shows one weapon name as disabled, not both. For example, if Deagle and AK47 arena is disabled it will say "Deagle arena disabled!"

Johnny got his gun
09-19-2004, 06:45
Ok thx for your input. Will look at this.

Btw those are bugs... :mrgreen: or whatever, those are stuff you always find later, I noticed the disappearing weapons also but it's normal, I just forgot to edit that part.

Edit: those should now be fixed.

Melt284
09-23-2004, 14:47
Win32
AMX Mod X 0.20 RC6
Plugin 1.7.2

Thank you for fixing those problems. There are a few more small things to mention:

1) This can most easily be seen on the map "fy_iceworld". Starting a random arena will make unusable guns disapear every round. Also if u start a normal arena the unusable guns will disapear for 1 round. The problem is that if you start a normal (non-random) arena the unusable guns STOP disapearing after 1 round. For example, start a M4A1 arena, look at the ground there are no guns except the M4. Now type kill in console. From now on all guns on the ground are visible.

2) Using the console commands instead of weaponarena_menu seems to have odd effects. Such as this: Start a random arena. Change to scout arena with the menu. Everything works as it should.

Now start a random arena. Change to scout arena with the command "weaponarena 3" in console instead of the menu. "Scout vs. Scout" arena message comes up instead of just "scout arena" and it only lasts for 1 round.

3) With team specific random arena mode on players can not pick up the weapon of their enemy, they are forced to drop it.

4) I often and seemingly at random times get the error message ingame "Error, couldn't find the weapon <whichever weapon type here> you dropped to hide it..."

Johnny got his gun
09-24-2004, 20:28
1. Hmm ok
2. Ok I never use those, I'll take a look at them. Guess they are useful in map configs etc.
3. That's not a bug, that's a feature. You have a point though, maybe it could be cool to be able to steal the other team's weapon.
4. Ok

Melt284
09-24-2004, 20:53
Win32
AMX Mod X 0.20 RC6
Plugin 1.7.2

Thank you JGHG, it is nice to see that in my opinion the best plugin for AMXX is still being actively developed.

One of the best but probably unknown features of this plugin is that it can prevent crashes. Let me explain: maps that use the weaponstripping entity (such as scoutzknivez) are known to cause HLDS to crash. Most people that run a 24/7 scoutzknivez server have to put up with 2-3 crashes per day. With this plugin however you change the way weapons are given. Simply use ripent.exe to take out the weapon stripping and add "weaponarena 3" to your custom map configuration. Now scoutzknivez no longer crashes HLDS.

On a side note, I am still getting the Invalid Entity errors in my logs every now and then. Debug is on for this plugin, here's the line:L 09/24/2004 - 18:28:08: [Engine] Invalid Entity 61 ("cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\weaponarena.am xx", line 1140)
Which refers to this line in the plugin:entity_get_string(owner, EV_SZ_classname, ownerclassname, 63)
and for the first time today I noticed this line in the logs:L 09/24/2004 - 16:43:02: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) on line 1639 (plugin "weaponarena.amxx").
Which refers to this line in the plugin:new CsTeams:lteam = cs_get_user_team(id)

Johnny got his gun
09-25-2004, 19:12
/*
040926 1.8 Now uses fakemeta module!

New/edited features:
- With weaponarena_unlimitedammo set to 1 you should now not even be able to reload at all, since it's not necessary.
- New cvar: weaponarena_stealrandomteam (you can now steal the other team's weapon in random mode)

(Hopefully) fixed a lot of bugs:
- Starting a "normal" (nonrandom) arena would only hide weapons on ground instantly, and not on the next rounds.
- Changing from random arena to a "normal" arena by using console command would only change to that weapon for the rest
of the round. The next round it was random arena again.
- More small bug fixes and tweaks...

+ some optimizing...
*/

Melt284
09-26-2004, 11:58
Win32
AMX Mod X 0.20 RC6
Plugin 1.8

Good job on the fixes. The new weaponarena_stealrandomteam however doesn't always work. Sometimes the enemy's weapon goes invisible and sometimes if its not invisible and you pick it up you are forced to drop it. It does work most of the time though.

Melt284
09-26-2004, 12:56
By the way, shields are now included in the random weapon arenas but they are not yet completely coded so they are buggy (some rounds only some people get the shields, people don't get a pistol with the shield, sometimes shields are left over in the next round, etc.).

Remember when I mentioned before that since this plugin can replace player_weaponstrip entities it can prevent crashes? Well this only works for single gun maps. There are other maps that are more complicated that it would be nice if the plugin could work around. Here are examples:

awp_l337sk337beta.bsp
Only one team should get AWP each round and the other only get knives.

fun_allinone.bsp
Nobody should start with the weapon they had from the previous round but should still be able to pick up weapons

scoutzelitez.bsp
Should be a scout and elite arena every round, not one or the other

Perhaps if there was an option to strip players weapon each round but allow them to pick up and use any weapon.

Thanks

Melt284
09-26-2004, 18:00
One more thing: In team-specific random arena, you are able to buy your enemy's gun. Thats no good.

MeTaL69
09-28-2004, 13:56
Hey Jonny, Could u post the 1.7 version again as 1.8 dosnt look like it runs in .16. As u said before about compiling using RC5. It worked before but not with ur updated version.

Thx

MuMbLeS
09-29-2004, 18:38
**I keep getting this error when trying to compile weaponarena.sma**

/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/phpi50i57.sma(273) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fakemeta"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.

Read the errors above. Your plugin failed to compile. Make sure it is has the correct #includes.

Go back

17366 plugin compiles to date.
This tool by: David "BAILOPAN" Anderson.

Not sure if im doing somthing wrong or if file is messed up, But would really like to have this plugin :)

Johnny got his gun
09-30-2004, 03:59
1.8.1 up:
Bug fixes:
- Rewrote part of weapons autodropping routine.
- More forgotten fixes...

Also rebuy and autobuy is now blocked, as well as purchase of the shield and any primary and secondary weapon.

Even if weaponarena_stealrandomteam is set to 1 you should now only be able to pick up the enemy's weapon if it
fell from his hand after you killed him. Ie, you cannot pick up the enemy's weapon if it was on ground from map start (fy_iceworld).

This is only for AMX Mod X v0.20.

FlyingMongoose
09-30-2004, 12:55
I think the weaponarena list function should be blocked from server calls, because it's an MOTD it seems to cause problems, (it crashes my HLSW) or at least make it so the server calls a different output

Johnny got his gun
09-30-2004, 17:24
It only displays MOTD to clients.

jsterling
10-02-2004, 03:39
Just wanted to let you know that I have been running this plugin forever, back on amx to be exact. Anyway, the recent changes and additions you have made are great. I also use this plugin on fun maps and it used to crash the server all the time but now everything seems to be a-ok. Thanks for all your hard work JGHG, we all appreciate it :)

kewldude_3001
10-07-2004, 22:04
im having troube with the unlimited ammo thing.... i tried "weaponarena_unlimitedammo 1" so you wont run out and wont have to reload but it shows unknown command.. whats up with that?

Johnny got his gun
10-08-2004, 01:54
It is a cvar. Make sure to use amx_cvar first if you are running as a client.

1.8.2 up: Get amxconst.inc and menufront.sma (recompile) from CVS (or wait for a nightly version), and weaponarena will be an item in amxmodmenu.

kewldude_3001
10-08-2004, 07:14
It is a cvar. Make sure to use amx_cvar first if you are running as a client.

1.8.2 up: Get amxconst.inc and menufront.sma (recompile) from CVS (or wait for a nightly version), and weaponarena will be an item in amxmodmenu.

like amx_cvar weaponarena_unlimitedammo 1 ???? i'll try that after school :P and see if it works, if it doesnt, i'll try the amxmodmenu and look for the weaponarena option.....

i host a server on my computer and play on that same computer, so im guess u call that a listen server.....

also does this not have he arena???

thanx

kidbravo
10-10-2004, 21:05
hello, i would love to install this on my server but both amxmodx.org and amx.org dont have this plugin available for my server.

i have
AMX v0.16, MetaMod v1.17.2
Valve's Security Module, HLGuard v1.60
v1.1.2.0 (Windows, Dedicated)

i am also running the following metamod plugins
statsme
fun
engine
cs stats
counter-strike

can someone help me? or is it not available at this time? thanks in advance for anyone that can help or redirect me.

kewldude_3001
10-16-2004, 23:44
im sure u need to upgrade to .20 amx mod x... its not that hard... u just need to replace some stuff..

FlyingMongoose
10-22-2004, 14:09
unlimited ammo doesn't seem to work properly (neither type)
and it is being set properly

Johnny got his gun
10-22-2004, 14:50
Are you running Linux?

FlyingMongoose
10-22-2004, 20:52
.20 AMXx
yes linux...how would that effect it? or would I need to compile using a linux environment? do I need to break out the cygwin (cuz I'm too lazy to ACTUALLY install linux and I don't mind the command prompt interface)?

jtp10181
10-22-2004, 21:32
unlimited ammo doesn't seem to work properly (neither type)
and it is being set properly

prob cause its a bug in amxmodx: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=6865
but apparently no one wants to acknowledge it

sully3592
10-23-2004, 23:42
I have a nub question. When I try to compile it says:

weaponarena.sma(288) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fakemeta"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.
Press any key to continue . . .

I am running 0.16. Can you tell me how to install fakemeta or direct me to the appropriate post. I tried searching the forums and got too many bogus hits to search throug. Thanks in advance.

Johnny got his gun
10-24-2004, 08:26
1.9 for AMX Mod X 0.20 only.

sully3592
10-24-2004, 13:30
Sorry, must have missed that. Is there a 0.16 versio out there?

Mathieu
10-26-2004, 02:02
Hi, i'm on win32 have AMXmodx 0.20 and weaponarena 1.9.
i've put weaponarena.amxx in my plugins folder, add weaponarena.amxx in plugins.ini.

But when i run my server, it says....weaponarena.amxx bad load

19 plugins on 20 is running

thanks

Meatwad
10-26-2004, 18:57
Has this plugin reached it's final stage?

-=STN=- MaGe
10-26-2004, 19:27
Here guys are some files that work and do work 1000% not any problems

for them noobs that cant find page 1

attachment deleted

Mathieu
10-28-2004, 17:26
I downloaded your version 0.20. I've got the same problem....Bad Load.

does my steam is corrupted?

Do I need some module for run this plugin ?

kidbravo
10-28-2004, 19:14
nothing ever works for me lol. i get the same prob.

-=STN=- MaGe
10-28-2004, 19:47
you downloaded mine. i have that one running on my server now

kidbravo
10-28-2004, 20:02
well, i dont understand how it can work for you and not for me? wierd. all other amxx plugins work great for me accept for this one

-=STN=- MaGe
10-28-2004, 20:16
try this one. commands are set on lvl H or tag T

attachment deleted

kidbravo
10-28-2004, 20:25
:( :( :( :( :( :( nope same..... bad load
i have v1.1.2.0+ (Windows, Dedicated)
AMXMODX v0.2, MetaMod v1.17.2
Valve's Security Module, HLGuard v1.60

Mathieu
10-28-2004, 21:42
Wich version of AMXMODX do you user with it? My serv running with AMXMODX 0.20 RC6.

Johnny got his gun
10-29-2004, 03:06
Come on, stop posting your own versions and compiles of the plugin in the thread. I removed them earlier, don't put them back please.

And to all that are having problems. Be sure you have all necessary modules installed and running. (fakemeta, engine, fun, cstrike)
Check modules.ini.

Penguin328
10-31-2004, 17:23
The 1.6 version of this plugin is not working.

Johnny got his gun
10-31-2004, 18:19
1.9 for AMX Mod X 0.20 only.

THERE IS NO 0.16 VERSION OF THIS PLUGIN

What part of "1.9 for AMX Mod X 0.20 only." do you not understand?? :evil:

Please stop showing such foolish ignorance :nono:

Penguin328
11-03-2004, 18:00
Alright, thanks.

kidbravo
11-03-2004, 18:04
hi is there a 1.6 version? jk :D

zwooz
11-05-2004, 13:00
why doesnt this include he arena cus i cant get the he_arena plugin to work :(

Johnny got his gun
11-05-2004, 13:50
I'm just too lazy...

jsterling
11-11-2004, 15:53
So, Im getting this runtime error in my logs ...

L 11/10/2004 - 19:03:02: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "weaponarena.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 11/10/2004 - 19:03:02: [Counter-Strike] Invalid player 12
L 11/10/2004 - 19:03:02: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).

I have enabled debug and will get you some output from it if needed but it may just be something simple. Thanks.

-=|$uD|=-BigJay
11-12-2004, 10:19
i am running amxmodx 2.0 and i put the weaponarena.amxx plugin on but when i got on the server and type amx_plugins i get this:

name version author file status
unknown unknown unknown weaponarena.amx bad load

and i get this in my log:

[AMXX] Module "cstrike" required for plugin. Check modules.ini. (plugin "weaponarena.amxx")

where can i find this cstrike module?

FlyingMongoose
11-12-2004, 12:41
in the cstrike package, you have amxx base, you also need the cstrike "addon" package, AND you need to enable your module

jay7
11-18-2004, 15:02
Lets admin start an "<insert your favourite weapon here> arena" which means that everyone will instantly be given specified weapon, and infinite (optional) ammo for it. By default no other weapons will be visible on ground in game. As long as Weapon Arena is enabled you can't change to any other weapon than the given one, grenades, knife or C4. Upon new round you will be given a new weapon, if you lost your previous... Upon default you will not even have to reload any clips - you will always have bullets to fire! This can be changed with a cvar.

...and more features.

plz upgrade for latest amxmodx

-=|$uD|=-BigJay
11-18-2004, 15:43
ok, i got weapon arena to work but now whenever somebody buys something the server crashes and restarts. otherwise, it works beautifully. any way to fix this without restricting everything?

Johnny got his gun
11-18-2004, 17:12
Yes you are partly right. Buying of any weapon while Weapon Arena is active should be/is blocked, however I never blocked ammo. And somehow while trying to reproduce this crash which you mention, I couldn't do it. Until I bought a full set of secondary ammo. Then it crashed in 90% of cases, and in some cases my client got disconnected because of ... something. This is really weird behaviour. I haven't found out exactly why, but I uploaded version 1.9.1 that now also blocks buying of any ammo during Weapon Arena. It should stop this crash/problem.

Thanks for reporting this!

jtp10181
11-27-2004, 14:51
for some reason when this plugin is in use (tested using random arena) it blocks the attacker / victims list when you die from resettings. So it keeps showing you the same thing every round with more people added to it. I'm going to see if I can resolve the issue and if I do I will post a diff for you. Otherwise, awesome plugin.

----

After poking it seems to be a bug in csx, gonna check it out

tikawaylan
12-05-2004, 06:17
working amxx1.0,cs1.6,this is why?

[code]L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] Run time error 3 (stack error) on line 2290 (plugin "weaponarena.amxx").
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [0] Line 2290, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [1] Line 1500, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [2] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [3] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [4] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [5] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [6] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [7] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [8] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [9] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [10] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [11] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [12] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [13] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [14] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [15] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [16] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [17] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [18] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [19] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [20] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [21] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [22] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [23] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [24] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [25] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [26] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [27] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [28] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [29] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [30] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [31] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [32] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [33] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [34] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [35] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [36] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [37] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [38] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [39] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [40] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [41] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [42] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [43] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [44] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [45] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [46] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [47] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [48] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [49] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [50] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [51] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [52] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [53] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [54] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [55] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [56] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [57] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [58] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [59] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [60] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [61] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [62] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [63] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [64] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [65] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [66] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [67] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [68] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [69] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [70] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [71] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [72] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [73] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [74] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [75] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [76] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [77] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [78] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [79] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [80] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [81] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [82] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [83] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [84] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [85] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [86] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [87] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [88] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [89] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [90] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [91] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [92] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [93] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [94] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [95] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [96] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [97] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [98] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [99] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [100] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [101] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [102] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [103] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [104] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [105] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [106] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [107] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [108] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [109] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [110] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [111] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [112] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [113] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [114] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [115] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [116] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [117] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [118] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [119] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [120] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [121] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [122] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [123] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [124] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [125] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [126] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [127] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [128] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [129] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [130] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [131] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [132] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [133] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [134] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [135] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [136] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [137] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [138] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [139] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [140] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [141] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [142] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [143] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [144] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [145] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [146] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [147] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [148] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [149] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [150] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [151] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [152] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [153] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [154] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [155] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [156] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [157] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [158] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [159] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [160] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [161] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [162] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [163] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [164] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [165] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [166] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [167] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [168] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [169] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [170] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [171] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [172] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [173] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [174] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [175] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [176] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [177] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [178] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [179] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [180] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [181] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [182] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [183] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [184] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [185] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [186] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [187] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [188] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [189] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [190] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [191] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [192] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [193] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [194] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [195] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [196] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [197] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [198] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [199] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [200] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [201] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [202] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [203] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [204] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [205] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [206] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [207] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [208] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [209] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [210] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [211] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [212] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [213] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [214] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [215] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [216] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [217] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [218] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [219] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [220] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [221] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [222] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [223] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [224] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [225] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [226] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [227] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [228] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [229] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [230] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [231] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [232] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [233] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [234] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [235] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [236] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [237] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [238] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [239] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [240] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [241] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [242] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [243] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [244] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [245] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [246] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [247] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [248] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [249] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [250] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [251] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [252] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [253] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [254] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [255] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [256] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [257] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [258] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [259] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [260] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [261] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [262] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [263] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [264] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [265] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [266] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [267] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [268] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [269] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [270] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [271] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [272] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [273] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [274] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [275] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [276] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [277] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [278] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [279] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [280] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [281] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [282] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [283] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [284] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [285] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [286] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [287] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [288] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:27: [AMXX] [289] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] Run time error 3 (stack error) on line 2290 (plugin "weaponarena.amxx").
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [0] Line 2290, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [1] Line 1500, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [2] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [3] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [4] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [5] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [6] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [7] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [8] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [9] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [10] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [11] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [12] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [13] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [14] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [15] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [16] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [17] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [18] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [19] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [20] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [21] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [22] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [23] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [24] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [25] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [26] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [27] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [28] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [29] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [30] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [31] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [32] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [33] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [34] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [35] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [36] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [37] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [38] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [39] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [40] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [41] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [42] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [43] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [44] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [45] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [46] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [47] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [48] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [49] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [50] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [51] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [52] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [53] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [54] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [55] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [56] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [57] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [58] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [59] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [60] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [61] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [62] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [63] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [64] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [65] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [66] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [67] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [68] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [69] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [70] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [71] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [72] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [73] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [74] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [75] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [76] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [77] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [78] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [79] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [80] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [81] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [82] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [83] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [84] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [85] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [86] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [87] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [88] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [89] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [90] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [91] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [92] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [93] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [94] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [95] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [96] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [97] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [98] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [99] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [100] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [101] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [102] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [103] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [104] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [105] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [106] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [107] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [108] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [109] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [110] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [111] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [112] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [113] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [114] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [115] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [116] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [117] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [118] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [119] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [120] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [121] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [122] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [123] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [124] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [125] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [126] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [127] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [128] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [129] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [130] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [131] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [132] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [133] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [134] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [135] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [136] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [137] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [138] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [139] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [140] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [141] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [142] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [143] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [144] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [145] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [146] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [147] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [148] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [149] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [150] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [151] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [152] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [153] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [154] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [155] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [156] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [157] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [158] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [159] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [160] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [161] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [162] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [163] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [164] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [165] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [166] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [167] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [168] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [169] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [170] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [171] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [172] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [173] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [174] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [175] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [176] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [177] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [178] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [179] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [180] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [181] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [182] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [183] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [184] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [185] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [186] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [187] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [188] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [189] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [190] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [191] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [192] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [193] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [194] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [195] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [196] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [197] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [198] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [199] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [200] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [201] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [202] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [203] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [204] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [205] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [206] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [207] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [208] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [209] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [210] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [211] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [212] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [213] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [214] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [215] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [216] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [217] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [218] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [219] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [220] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [221] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [222] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [223] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [224] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [225] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [226] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [227] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [228] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [229] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [230] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [231] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [232] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [233] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [234] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [235] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [236] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [237] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [238] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [239] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [240] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [241] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [242] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [243] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [244] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [245] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [246] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [247] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [248] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [249] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [250] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [251] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [252] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [253] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [254] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [255] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [256] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [257] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [258] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [259] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [260] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [261] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [262] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [263] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [264] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [265] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [266] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/05/2004 - 18:11:32: [AMXX] [267] Line 1613

Johnny got his gun
12-05-2004, 06:37
That looks... special. Any idea of when this happen? Something not working ingame?

-=STN=- MaGe
12-05-2004, 07:07
it does that some times when it is about to crash, too many shooting each other, normally you get one runtime error never seen that

tikawaylan
12-05-2004, 09:32
Can resolve this problem?
It makes my document of log become very big in the in a short time

-=STN=- MaGe
12-05-2004, 10:23
i would post what plugins you havce in your plugins.ini and reinstall this plugin.

tikawaylan
12-06-2004, 00:43
my plugins.ini

; AMX Mod X plugins

; Admin Base - Always one has to be activated
admin.amxx ; admin base (required for any admin-related)
;admin_sql.amxx ; admin base - SQL version (comment admin.amxx)

; Basic
admincmd.amxx ; basic admin console commands
adminhelp.amxx ; help command for admin console commands
adminslots.amxx ; slot reservation
multilingual.amxx ; Multi-Lingual management

; Menus
menufront.amxx ; front-end for admin menus
cmdmenu.amxx ; command menu (speech, settings)
plmenu.amxx ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.)
telemenu.amxx ; teleport menu (Fun Module required!)
mapsmenu.amxx ; maps menu (vote, changelevel)

; Chat / Messages
adminchat.amxx ; console chat commands
antiflood.amxx ; prevent clients from chat-flooding the server
scrollmsg.amxx ; displays a scrolling message
imessage.amxx ; displays information messages
adminvote.amxx ; vote commands

; Map related
nextmap.amxx ; displays next map in mapcycle
mapchooser.amxx ; allows to vote for next map
timeleft.amxx ; displays time left on map

; Configuration
pausecfg.amxx ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins
statscfg.amxx ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and commands

; Counter-Strike
restmenu.amxx ; restrict weapons menu
statsx.amxx ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!)
miscstats.amxx ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
stats_logging.amxx ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!)

; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here

;最终幻想
;ffxcn.amxx

;超级英雄
;superheromodcn.amxx
;sh_zeuscn.amxx
;sh_xaviercn.amxx
;sh_wolverinecn.amxx
;sh_windwalkercn.amxx
;sh_werewolfcn.amxx
;sh_tracercn.amxx
;sh_supermancn.amxx
;sh_stalkercn.amxx
;sh_spidermancn.amxx
;sh_skeletorcn.amxx
;sh_punishercn.amxx
;sh_pistolcn.amxx
;sh_paintballscn.amxx
;sh_ninjacn.amxx
;sh_nightcrawlercn.amxx
;sh_mystiquecn.amxx
;sh_medic_v3cn.amxx
;sh_mastercn.amxx
;sh_kamikazecn.amxx
;sh_ironmancn.amxx
;sh_humantorchXcn.amxx
;sh_humantorchcn.amxx
;sh_hulkcn.amxx
;sh_hobgoblincn.amxx
;sh_HeadCrabcn.amxx
;sh_forearmcn.amxx
;sh_flashcn.amxx
;sh_electrocn.amxx
;sh_draculacn.amxx
;sh_dazzlercn.amxx
;sh_daredevilcn.amxx
;sh_cyclopscn.amxx
;sh_choobcn.amxx
;sh_captainacn.amxx
;sh_bombermancn.amxx
;sh_bladecn.amxx
;sh_billgatescn.amxx
;sh_batmancn.amxx
;sh_aquamancn.amxx
;sh_anubiscn.amxx
;sh_antiherocn.amxx
;sh_snipercn.amxx
;sh_magnetocn.amxx
;sh_greenarrowcn.amxx
;sh_colossuscn.amxx

;语言控制
;swearfilter_fix.amxx

;玩家菜单
playermenu_cn.amxx

;符文之语
;runemod_base.amxx
;runemod_control.amxx
;runemod_bunnyhop.amxx
;runemod_examplerune.amxx
;runemod_dismay.amxx
;runemod_fear.amxx
;runemod_helmet.amxx
;runemod_hunter.amxx
;runemod_invisibility.amxx
;runemod_phantom.amxx
;runemod_pistoleer.amxx
;runemod_poison.amxx
;runemod_regeneration.amxx
;runemod_resistance.amxx
;runemod_seer.amxx
;runemod_soul.amxx
;runemod_speed.amxx
;runemod_strength.amxx
;runemod_unlimitedammo.amxx
;runemod_vampirism.amxx
;runemod_theif.amxx

;天气变化
;Timer14.amxx

;实力平衡
;team_balancer.amxx

;夺旗竞赛
;ctfeb.amxx

;武器竞技场
weaponarena.amxx debug

Wiggin`Out
12-09-2004, 16:59
ok guys plz help me on this one i installed it correctly but i get this when i type amxx plugins in console

Load fails: Module "fakemeta" required for plugin. Check modules.ini. (plugin "weaponarena.amxx")

what do i do to fix it?

Wiggin`Out
12-09-2004, 17:00
umm sry this i noticed was in my module.ini and the fakemeta thjinggy

; ----------------------------------------------------------
; Fakemeta - provides a massive interface into the HL engine
;fakemeta_amxx_i386.so
;fakemeta_amxx.dll
;fakemeta_amxx_amd64.so

do i un ; it or what?????

-=STN=- MaGe
12-09-2004, 18:33
yea uncomment them all

Johnny got his gun
12-09-2004, 19:00
Sorry guys I'm a little busy these days. I hear this plugin needs some fixes/updates for AMXX 1.0 and all. jtp1801 (sorry, I forget your name :-)) made some updates, and well, you (jtp*) are free to post an updated version in a reply here until I get some free time to check this.

jtp10181
12-09-2004, 19:51
heres my tweaked version, fixes lag issues and also this plugin will no longer block the attackers / victims stats from not resetting

version removed, 1.9.3 with same fixes posted on top

-=STN=- MaGe
12-10-2004, 08:13
cool thanks. no for stats saying you shot him 50000 times with 100000 dmg

zzzz
12-11-2004, 01:26
Is the one on the first page updated yet?
I got crashed with both versions (1 on the first page and 1 in a few msg above).
Ed_Alloc: no free edicts

jtp10181
12-11-2004, 10:19
Is the one on the first page updated yet?
I got crashed with both versions (1 on the first page and 1 in a few msg above).
Ed_Alloc: no free edicts

when does it happen? what amxmodx version are you using? are you sure its not another plugin?

zzzz
12-11-2004, 15:20
I'm using the newest 1.0.
First time, it crashes when I toggle any weapon arena mode.
Later I can play longer, but not much, it still crashes after 5-10 minutes.
That's playing with zbots, haven't tried on my server yet 'cause I'm afraid it will crash my server.
Does it support bots?

-=STN=- MaGe
12-11-2004, 15:32
yea it crashes on my server after about 5 mins also

L 12/11/2004 - 14:29:34: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "weaponarena.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 12/11/2004 - 14:29:34: [CStrike] Invalid player 8
L 12/11/2004 - 14:29:34: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).

jtp10181
12-11-2004, 19:37
yea it crashes on my server after about 5 mins also

L 12/11/2004 - 14:29:34: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "weaponarena.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 12/11/2004 - 14:29:34: [CStrike] Invalid player 8
L 12/11/2004 - 14:29:34: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).

hmmmm maybe you should do what it says and enable debug mode so the error is actually useful.....

zzzz
12-12-2004, 01:33
Here's what it logs if I enble debug:

L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] Run time error 3 (stack error) on line 2290 (plugin "weaponarena.amxx").
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [0] Line 2290, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [1] Line 1500, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [2] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [3] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [4] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [5] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [6] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [7] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [8] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [9] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [10] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [11] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [12] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [13] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [14] Line 1438, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 00:35:43: [AMXX] [15] Line 1613, File "weaponarena.sma"
It has 289 lines

almarrr
12-12-2004, 09:09
Is it possible to bring the delay back? With the older version on amx, it was possible to set weaponarena_delay <seconds>. Very handy in scoutzknivez, awp_l33t_sk33t..

LizardKing
12-12-2004, 09:12
i put this on my clan server and it crashed instantly :(
ive been using this plugin for a while, i would really like to keep using with my new server...

jtp10181
12-12-2004, 09:48
Is it possible to bring the delay back? With the older version on amx, it was possible to set weaponarena_delay <seconds>. Very handy in scoutzknivez, awp_l33t_sk33t..

its still an option......

jtp10181
12-12-2004, 09:50
are you guys using the one I posted, or the orginal? Also, try compiling it manually, I hate thew web compiler and it seems to fuck up plugins. And no one has told me what causes it to do this.

Johnny got his gun
12-12-2004, 13:17
I took some time and tested this. Basically I just took jtp's changes and posted them in 1.9.3. At least this is working on my server with 10 minutes of testing.

zzzz
12-12-2004, 18:53
I still experience lag and crash.
Try with knife or weapons that produce excessive sounds (like xm1040, m30).
Also it messed up with my stats plugin, stats showed that I did about 300-400dmg to some and still not kill them.
And this error log again:
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [0] Line 2292, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [1] Line 1502, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [2] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [3] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [4] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [5] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [6] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [7] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [8] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [9] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 17:48:30: [AMXX] [10] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"

jtp10181
12-12-2004, 21:01
Also, try compiling it manually, I hate the web compiler and it seems to fuck up plugins.

and also you did not even show the error message, just the debug trace, which is useless w/o the error.... and again you did not say what version you are using.

I think this might be being cause by resursion, getting stuck in a recursion loop and then bombing out with a stack 3 error. I saw some possibilities for that but its hard to dive into other peoples code and understand whats going on...... also If i canot reproduce the error I cannt test it and know if I fixed it.

1RanDoM1
12-12-2004, 22:20
ya ive seen this on a few servers its a great plugin :)

zzzz
12-12-2004, 22:46
Update: It crashes with zbots only, works fine with multiple players although still messes up with stats.
And JGHG, can you config so that if I choose knife arena, it will force to get the knife out. Currently, everyone that respawn can still hold the pistol and shoot 1 bullet before being forced to use knife.
Also, can you include all weapons in the plugins so that I don't have to use an extra one like hearena or sth?

About the script: correct the name of AWM -> AWP :D *nitpicking*
How can I rearrange the order of the guns in arena mode? I want them to be like the menu buy so that I know what gun is it without having to remember the names.

Johnny got his gun
12-13-2004, 02:07
Well, as long as I can't reproduce those errors, there's nothing I can do really. :-\ Well, maybe if you give me a really detailed debug report:

- exact version of plugin, how you compiled it
- your platform
- the error message (exact line number)
- what you did when you got the error message (possibly the most important)
- callback trace is helpful too (which you already posted)

About knife: yes I've noticed this too.. maybe fix it later...
rearrange menus: :evil: ... I dont care :-)
he nades.. well. theres already such a plugin (I made HE Arena, some made other clones). Maybe I'll find out some way to implement that after all, it's been asked for some times now.
I prefer AWM (arctic warfare magnum, instead of arctic warfare pagnum ;-))

zzzz
12-13-2004, 02:32
Well, as long as I can't reproduce those errors, there's nothing I can do really. :-\ Well, maybe if you give me a really detailed debug report:

- exact version of plugin, how you compiled it
- your platform
- the error message (exact line number)
- what you did when you got the error message (possibly the most important)
- callback trace is helpful too (which you already posted)

As I said, it crashes with zbots only, so I think it conflicts with the weapon restriction function that has already been existed in zbots.
As soon as I use weapon arena with the presence of any bot, it will crash.
I'm using amxx 1.0, weapon arena 1.9.3, Win32 server.
Log file:
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] Run time error 3 (stack error) on line 2292 (plugin "weaponarena.amxx").
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [0] Line 2292, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [1] Line 1502, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [2] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [3] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [4] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [5] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [6] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [7] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [8] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [9] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [10] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [11] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [12] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [13] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [14] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [15] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [16] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [17] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [18] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [19] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [20] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [21] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [22] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [23] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [24] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [25] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [26] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [27] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [28] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [29] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [30] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [31] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [32] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [33] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [34] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [35] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [36] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [37] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [38] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [39] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [40] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [41] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [42] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [43] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [44] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [45] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [46] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [47] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [48] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [49] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [50] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [51] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [52] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [53] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [54] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [55] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [56] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [57] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [58] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [59] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [60] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [61] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [62] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [63] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [64] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [65] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [66] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [67] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [68] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [69] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [70] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [71] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [72] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [73] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [74] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [75] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [76] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [77] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [78] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [79] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [80] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [81] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [82] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [83] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [84] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [85] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [86] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [87] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [88] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [89] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [90] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [91] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [92] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [93] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [94] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [95] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [96] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [97] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [98] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [99] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [100] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [101] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [102] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [103] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [104] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [105] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [106] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [107] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [108] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [109] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [110] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [111] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [112] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [113] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [114] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [115] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [116] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [117] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [118] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [119] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [120] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [121] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [122] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [123] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [124] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [125] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [126] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [127] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [128] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [129] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [130] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [131] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [132] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [133] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [134] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [135] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [136] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [137] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [138] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [139] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [140] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [141] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [142] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [143] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [144] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [145] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [146] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [147] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [148] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [149] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [150] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [151] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [152] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [153] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [154] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [155] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [156] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [157] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [158] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [159] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [160] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [161] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [162] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [163] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [164] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [165] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [166] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [167] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [168] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [169] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [170] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [171] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [172] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [173] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [174] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [175] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [176] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [177] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [178] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [179] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [180] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [181] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [182] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [183] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [184] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [185] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [186] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [187] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [188] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [189] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [190] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [191] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [192] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [193] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [194] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [195] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [196] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [197] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [198] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [199] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [200] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [201] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [202] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [203] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [204] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [205] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:23: [AMXX] [206] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [207] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [208] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [209] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [210] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [211] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [212] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [213] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [214] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [215] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [216] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [217] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [218] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [219] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [220] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [221] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [222] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [223] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [224] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [225] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [226] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [227] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [228] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [229] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [230] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [231] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [232] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [233] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [234] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [235] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [236] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [237] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [238] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [239] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [240] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [241] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [242] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [243] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [244] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [245] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [246] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [247] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [248] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [249] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [250] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [251] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [252] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [253] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [254] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [255] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [256] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [257] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [258] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [259] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [260] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [261] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [262] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [263] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [264] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [265] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [266] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [267] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [268] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [269] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [270] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [271] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [272] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [273] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [274] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [275] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [276] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [277] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [278] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [279] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [280] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [281] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [282] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [283] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [284] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [285] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [286] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [287] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [288] Line 1440, File "weaponarena.sma"
L 12/12/2004 - 20:50:24: [AMXX] [289] Line 1615, File "weaponarena.sma"

Johnny got his gun
12-13-2004, 02:37
Well I didn't try every bot out there, just Realbot, and it works with those, and it works with real players... Different bots will likely cause problems depending on how they are coded to choose weapons etc. The way I force a player to hold a certain weapon will likely conflict with those. Don't try this at home.

BTW this plugin is pretty much impossible to do on CS:S, or on any mod on the Source engine for that matter. Just like most other plugins out there. At least yet. :-\

-=STN=- MaGe
12-13-2004, 16:35
crashes on czero bots, says something like cant find player 8

Johnny got his gun
12-13-2004, 16:37
This is for CS, not CZ.

-=STN=- MaGe
12-13-2004, 17:20
worked perfect on czero before my move to 1.0. i dont know why. have used since april

Sir_Arthur
12-14-2004, 00:59
HE Grenade Arena - does anyone have any idea how to set this plug-in to include this? HE Grenade is Weapon 4 I believe in Counter Strike

almarrr
12-14-2004, 05:33

Which command is it then? weaponarena_delay/ delay_weaponarena isn't working? amx_help doesn't give the solution, only weaponarena <number>, weaponarena <list> and weaponarena <random> are available commands.

jtp10181
12-14-2004, 06:43

Which command is it then? weaponarena_delay/ delay_weaponarena isn't working? amx_help doesn't give the solution, only weaponarena <number>, weaponarena <list> and weaponarena <random> are available commands.

its a cvar.... "weaponarena_delay", not a command.

most-wanted
12-19-2004, 20:44
why can't i c plugin

XxKpAznGuyxX
12-20-2004, 18:17
Im confused.... so in my plugins.ini I add weaponarena.amxxdebug
or weaponarena.amxx debug

zzzz
12-20-2004, 18:20
Im confused.... so in my plugins.ini I add weaponarena.amxxdebug
or weaponarena.amxx debug
Without the debug, debugging is just for advanced or developer.

XxKpAznGuyxX
12-21-2004, 14:19
this plugin works Great in my server :D but then how do I make it so the gun changes every round and everybody gets the same exact weapon without typing weaponarena ##. They did that in some other server with out admin in it.

Penguin328
12-22-2004, 09:44
Here's the easiest way to do it:

In console type weaponarena_menu
Then get out of your console and you show have a menu come up on the left side of your screen.
Click random menu or something of the sort.
Another menu should come up now. Turn off team specific by pressing the number next to team specific.
Now just click start weaponarena or start random or something like that.

Sorry if any of the names were off, I'm doing this from memory. Great plugin.

XxKpAznGuyxX
12-22-2004, 11:17
Thank you!!! I never noticed that.... btw the plugin is great!

SnooganS
12-24-2004, 02:06
I keep getting Bad Load. I have no idea why! I've tryed EVERYTHIGN!!!

jtp10181
12-24-2004, 09:34

you probabbly didn't enable fakemeta, engine, and cstrike. Look in the modules.ini

Johnny got his gun
12-28-2004, 08:37
041228 1.9.4 With Knife Arena you could always shoot one shot before it forced you to hold knife if you spawned with a glock/usp. Should be fixed.

Very minor bug fix.

SnooganS
12-29-2004, 02:27

you probabbly didn't enable fakemeta, engine, and cstrike. Look in the modules.ini

Nope... all MODULES are working.

; AMX Mod X Modules
; You can specify both linux & win32 modules here
; To enable a module, remove the semi-colon from the line

; ------------------------------
; Fun - provides extra functions
; ------------------------------
fun_amxx_i386.so
fun_amxx.dll
fun_amxx_amd64.so

; ----------------------------------------------------
; Engine - provides engine functions core to Half-Life
; ----------------------------------------------------
engine_amxx_i386.so
engine_amxx.dll
engine_amxx_amd64.so

; Fakemeta - provides a massive interface into the HL engine
fakemeta_amxx_i386.so
fakemeta_amxx.dll
fakemeta_amxx_amd64.so

; -------------------------------------------
; Database Access - only enable one of these
; -------------------------------------------
; MySQL
mysql_amxx_i386.so
mysql_amxx.dll
mysql_amxx_amd64.so
; PostgreSQL
;pgsql_amxx_i386.so
;pgsql_amxx.dll
; Microsoft SQL
;mssql_amxx.dll

; ---------------------------------------------
; GeoIP - determines the country of ip adresses
; ---------------------------------------------
;geoip_amxx_i386.so
;geoip_amxx.dll
;geoip_amxx_amd64.so

; ------------------------------------
; Array - advanced arrays in scripting
; ------------------------------------
;array_amxx_i386.so
;array_amxx.dll
;array_amxx_amd64.so

; --------------------------------
; Sockets - network socket support
; --------------------------------
;sockets_amxx_i386.so
;sockets_amxx.dll
;sockets_amxx_amd64.so

; --------------------------
; Regular Expression support
; --------------------------
;regex_amxx_i386.so
;regex_amxx.dll
;regex_amxx_amd64.so

; Counter-Strike - adds functions specific to Counter-Strike
cstrike_amxx_i386.so
cstrike_amxx.dll
cstrike_amxx_amd64.so

; -----------------------------------------------------
; CSX - adds functionality for CS statistics and events
; -----------------------------------------------------
csx_amxx_i386.so
csx_amxx.dll
csx_amxx_amd64.so

That's my modules.ini

jtp10181
12-29-2004, 07:18
all bad loads generate an error, maybe you should read the error it probably tells you exactly what the problem is.

Penguin328
12-29-2004, 09:23
First I would just like to report the plugin on the first page isn't compiling correctly. Also, here's a problem I have been having with this plugin: I have the last man bets plugin running along with this plugin with prizes enabled, so when someone wins more than $1000, they get an extra life or respawn. So on maps like scoutzknivez, when you respawn with weaponarena on, you are still given a scout and knife, then when you go to scope with the scout, it somehow drops your scout and scopes your knife. Any ideas?

XxKpAznGuyxX
12-29-2004, 10:32
Im having the same exact problem in scoutzknivez but not in scoutzknivez3.... well in scoutzknivez if you put on random mod the weapon just disappear and its a knife arena and some times player get knife with a scope. lol

bartje
12-29-2004, 12:08
in scoutzknivez i have this problem when i enable weaponarena: you get scout in the beginning, then you can do one action, schoot or scope, and then you get a knife! this is it! so, fix it please :)

jtp10181
12-29-2004, 18:03
in scoutzknivez i have this problem when i enable weaponarena: you get scout in the beginning, then you can do one action, schoot or scope, and then you get a knife! this is it! so, fix it please :)

try setting the delay cvar out a second or 2, you could use the map configs and set it for only maps that have problems. the scoutknivez maps give weapons in a really retarded way which is why they crash all the time.

Penguin328
12-29-2004, 22:55
I do have the delay set, but it doesn't support respawns.

-=STN=- MaGe
12-30-2004, 08:08
what is the best delay command? so i can stick it in my amxx.cfg on scoutsknivez its pissing me off.

XxKpAznGuyxX
12-31-2004, 08:53
yeah what he said... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and I found a bug....... If you turn on weapon arena and get a primary gun and turn it off and play maps like fy that have guns on the floor you are able to have 2 primary gun.

-=STN=- MaGe
12-31-2004, 09:27
make it so it makes all guns invisible when turned on

XxKpAznGuyxX
12-31-2004, 09:44
yeah but not turned off

JC_Denton
01-08-2005, 10:07
i use this plugin to prevent scoutzknivez to crash...

But.. could it be that this plugin is influencing the stats-plugin...
there are wrong hud-damage reports..
yesterday sb. made over 2000 dmg in one round... ^^
the dmg of all played rounds was summed up.. :/

Johnny got his gun
01-08-2005, 12:14
Yes. Something like that was reported by jtp1801 earlier and he helped me find the reason for that. I'm not sure if that also fixes your problem, but if you aren't using the newest version maybe it could be worth to try that out.
I really never use stats myself. :-P

JC_Denton
01-08-2005, 14:05
i downloaded version 1.9.4... I think, that is the newest one..

jtp10181
01-08-2005, 17:11

this is fixed in what I posetd a whle ago, JGHG says he put t in the 1.9.4.
You should donwload the source and compile it yourself, I always have trouble with the online compiler. Also try setting the delay to 1 second, that might help also.

USteppin
01-08-2005, 18:37
great fun plugin, worked flawless for me since day one, just one question though.

the end of round stats 'error' so to call it, can you make it a cvar command to make it so it keeps track of all the stats per map or the regular per round stats

i kinda like how it keeps track of the stats for acouple rounds, the stats do randomly reset eventually though im not sure what causes the reset.

JC_Denton
01-09-2005, 12:48

this is fixed in what I posetd a whle ago, JGHG says he put t in the 1.9.4.
You should donwload the source and compile it yourself, I always have trouble with the online compiler. Also try setting the delay to 1 second, that might help also.

I compiled it by myself.. I also set a delay.. there must still be a little bug..
sometimes the damage reports are correct.. sometimes not..

jtp10181
01-09-2005, 20:09
[quote=jtp10181]
I compiled it by myself.. I also set a delay.. there must still be a little bug..
sometimes the damage reports are correct.. sometimes not..

there are no problems on our server. Are you sure its not another plugin? any plugin that gives people weapons at the start of a round could cause this. Or that give ammo or equipment.

JC_Denton
01-10-2005, 10:22
last time, with a delay of 0.5 it seemed to work fine...

I'll go on watching this issue..

no, i don't have another plugin which give weapons..
I only need weaponarena for scoutzknivez...
to prevent scoutzknivez to crash, i edited the map-entity.. so no weapons are given or dropped at round-start..

here's a list of loaded plugins..
Currently loaded plugins:
name version author file status
[ 1] Admin Base (SQL) 0.20 AMXX Dev Team admin_sql.amxx running
[ 2] Admin Commands 0.20 AMXX Dev Team admincmd.amxx running
[ 3] Admin Help 0.20 AMXX Dev Team adminhelp.amxx running
[ 4] Multi-Lingual Sys 0.20 AMXX Dev Team multilingual.am running
[ 5] Menus Front-End 0.20 AMXX Dev Team menufront.amxx running
[ 6] Commands Menu 0.20 AMXX Dev Team cmdmenu.amxx running
[ 7] Players Menu 0.20 AMXX Dev Team plmenu.amxx running
[ 8] Teleport Menu 0.20 AMXX Dev Team telemenu.amxx running
[ 9] Maps Menu 0.20 AMXX Dev Team mapsmenu.amxx running
[ 10] Admin Chat 0.20 AMXX Dev Team adminchat.amxx running
[ 11] Anti Flood 0.20 AMXX Dev Team antiflood.amxx running
[ 12] Scrolling Message 0.20 AMXX Dev Team scrollmsg.amxx running
[ 13] Info. Messages 0.20 AMXX Dev Team imessage.amxx running
[ 14] Admin Votes 0.20 AMXX Dev Team adminvote.amxx running
[ 15] DeagsMapManage 2.10i Deags mapmanager.amxx running
[ 16] TimeLeft 0.20 AMXX Dev Team timeleft.amxx running
[ 17] Pause Plugins 0.20 AMXX Dev Team pausecfg.amxx running
[ 18] Stats Configurati 0.20 AMXX Dev Team statscfg.amxx running
[ 19] Restrict Weapons 0.20 AMXX Dev Team restmenu.amxx running
[ 20] StatsX 0.20 AMXX Dev Team statsx.amxx running
[ 21] CS Misc. Stats 0.20 AMXX Dev Team miscstats.amxx running
[ 22] CS Stats Logging 0.20 AMXX Dev Team stats_logging.a running
[ 23] Restart Game 0.5 BenZoN - Rich - restartgame.amx running
[ 24] Exec 1.0 ToXiC amx_exec.amxx running
[ 25] Task Scheduler 0.2 JustinHoMi task_scheduler. running
[ 26] ATAC 2.5.3 f117bomb & T(+)r amx_atac.amxx running
[ 27] ATAC Config 1.1 T(+)rget/f117bom amx_atac_cfg.am running
[ 28] AFK Kicker 1.0b Cheesy Peteza afkkicker.amxx running
[ 29] Weapon Arena 1.9.4 JGHG weaponarena.amx running
29 plugins, 29 running

hm.. could deags mapmanage plugin influence weaponarena?!..

jtp10181
01-10-2005, 13:32
you should load ALL the stock plugins first and all the custom plugins after that. Unless the plugin NEEDS to be above some stock plugins. IMO deags map manager should be LAST! because it is not coded very well and returns plugin_handled in places it shouldn't. So yes, that plugin could be causing problems.

TheDeadlyDeagler
01-16-2005, 12:13
Sorry, this plugin failed to compile!
You should try notifying the author so they can fix this.

FIX THIS DUDE!! I WANT THIS PLUGIN!!!

jtp10181
01-16-2005, 12:27
download the source and compile it yourself.... the online compiler blows anyway.

TheDeadlyDeagler
01-16-2005, 13:44
how do i download the source???
i suck with computers

onfirenburnin420
01-16-2005, 14:55
i use respawn on my server and wen u respawn you dont get the weapon again... plz help

jtp10181
01-16-2005, 20:38
try changing this define and recompiling

#define MAXGIVEWEAPONS 1

increase it to like 40 or something, then it should give up to 40 weapons in one round.

Johnny got his gun
01-17-2005, 01:58
if (!g_initedGives) {
InitGives()
g_initedGives = true
}

Yes. Another way could be to add this line:
g_hadThisRound[id] = 0
somewhere in public newround_event(id).
Maybe here:

if (!g_initedGives) {
InitGives()
g_initedGives = true
}
g_hadThisRound[id] = 0

onfirenburnin420
01-17-2005, 09:06
ty i t try to do that, even tho it will be my first time....

onfirenburnin420
01-17-2005, 12:56
ok thanks soo much it works now ,FiRe

onfirenburnin420
01-17-2005, 13:22
i was allso wondering if u can make it so u vote every new round???like for the weapon..ty ,FiRe

dickfacy
01-23-2005, 09:04
I have a couple servers running 24X7 weapon arena on AMXX1.0, one is CZ and the other is CS 1.6... I've been getting a lot of complaints about servers crashing too often. I enabled debugging and found entries like these over and over right before server crash times...

L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] Run time error 3 (stack error) on line 2353 (plugin "weaponarena1.9.4.amxx").
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [0] Line 2353, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [1] Line 1566, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [2] Line 1504, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [3] Line 1679, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [4] Line 1504, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [5] Line 1679, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [6] Line 1504, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [7] Line 1679, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [8] Line 1504, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [9] Line 1679, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [10] Line 1504, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
it goes on back & forth like that up to 289 times
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [285] Line 1679, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [286] Line 1504, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [287] Line 1679, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [288] Line 1504, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:37:26: [AMXX] [289] Line 1679, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
then the server crashes.

Here's another one that sometimes crashes it:
L 01/22/2005 - 22:17:04: [AMXX] Native error in "cs_get_user_team" on line 1321 (plugin "weaponarena1.9.4.amxx").
L 01/22/2005 - 22:17:04: [CStrike] Player out of range (0)
L 01/22/2005 - 22:17:04: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 01/22/2005 - 22:17:04: [AMXX] [0] Line 1321, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 22:17:04: [AMXX] [1] Line 1032, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"

and one last one I found (doesn't seem to cause crashes though):
L 01/22/2005 - 20:40:29: [AMXX] Native error in "get_weaponname" on line 1581 (plugin "weaponarena1.9.4.amxx").
L 01/22/2005 - 20:40:29: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 01/22/2005 - 20:40:29: [AMXX] [0] Line 1581, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 20:40:29: [AMXX] [1] Line 1597, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"
L 01/22/2005 - 20:40:29: [AMXX] [2] Line 2364, File "weaponarena1.9.4.sma"

Johnny please help if you have the time.

Thanks,
df

HIM666
01-26-2005, 22:46
Mine wont compile either anyone got a different site or a different plugin for Weapon Arenas?

jtp10181
01-26-2005, 23:23
it compiles fine.... dont use the online compiler, its junk.

XxKpAznGuyxX
01-27-2005, 12:32
i was allso wondering if u can make it so u vote every new round???like for the weapon..ty ,FiRe

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=34531

1skMaverick
02-05-2005, 10:25
hey, I heard bout this weapon arena thing and I found it pretty kool for when I get bored sumtimes...thing is I cant download it it gives my this msg when I try to get the plugin
Sorry, this plugin failed to compile!
You should try notifying the author so they can fix this.
so if any1 can send me the plugin thro msn or sumtin my email is
[email protected] thnx :D

Rastin
02-05-2005, 11:11
Ive had a couple crash issues, basically when I would shut off weapon arena the server will crash. This doesnt happen everytime I shut it off, but when it does crash it was when I shut it off. This has happened 4 times now, is there a known issue or conflict with any other plugins? Im sorry, I didnt read all 16 pages of replies.

Johnny got his gun
02-08-2005, 11:35
Tried this while having hit stats (show dmg dealt to persons and how they damaged you when you die) turned on.
It's like the stats aren't reset between rounds. I think someone reported this. And yes, it's very likely caused by this plugin... :-P

jtp10181
02-09-2005, 19:39
Tried this while having hit stats (show dmg dealt to persons and how they damaged you when you die) turned on.
It's like the stats aren't reset between rounds. I think someone reported this. And yes, it's very likely caused by this plugin... :-P

yeah.... this should be fixed in the one I posted, or if you just set the delay to something over 0. there is a know issue if you use give_item during resethud in a plugin, it cause issues with the CSX module.

onfirenburnin420
02-10-2005, 08:44
GRRRR NOT COMPLYING!!! :evil:

Oo Bedo oO
02-13-2005, 15:58
plz fix the compiler

jtp10181
02-13-2005, 18:00
stupid nubs learn how to compile yourself

nightscreem
02-14-2005, 10:53
it has nothing to do with learn to compile
because i used the get plugin thing i tryed the web compiler and i tryed
the compiler that with amxx and i have always errors

XxKpAznGuyxX
02-14-2005, 10:58
then that sma had an error... some plugins that are posted here, you have to compile at your home... the webcompiler doesn't support for some. so the nubs need to learn to use the home compiler

nightscreem
02-14-2005, 11:03
that was not working for this plugin so
i downloaded it from above and it's a cool plugin but
maybe you can begin with a weapon with full ammo

XxKpAznGuyxX
02-14-2005, 11:18
yes you were able to download it because he had compiler skills and the weapons have unlimited ammo it just doesn't show up... no need to reload!

PhantomQuest
02-17-2005, 00:16
I've got it compiled and all from different sources even, but no matter what I do, I always get a bad load for the plugin. I have fun, engine and fakemeta modules enabled, I'm not sure what is going wrong. Anybody else having the same troubles?

XxKpAznGuyxX
02-17-2005, 00:25
you gotta enable cstrike... if your don't have cstrike module go to amxmodx.org and click on download and download the cstrike addon that includes cstrike module

DocHolliday
02-18-2005, 10:55
are there any issues with using this plugin on fy_maps?