PDA

View Full Version : Mani Admin Plugin for MetaMod: Source

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mani
12-11-2005, 20:09
Mani Admin Plugin V1.2T is available for download.

Changelog:
Bugfixes:

* Re-enabled reserved slots support
* Fixed problems with Mani MySQL Support for MySQL V.5.1
* Fixed statsme & top<10 crashing the server on TF2, DoD:S
* Added Windows 7 support for the CreateVdf.exe
* Removed gimpphrases.txt, as gimp is no longer present
* Removed defaults.cfg being called at startup
* Fixed the weapon "Dead Ringer" in TF2 to count a -1 points in the mani_ranks system
* Fixed a weapons restriction exploit, using more than 30 characters in a weapons name to bypass the restriction
* Fixed a bug causing Mani to crash on listen servers if using the Weapon Restriction Management System
* Fixed a bug that allowed the End Of Map Vote still to appear even if mani_voting is set to 0
* Excluded admin started votes from being affected by mani_voting 0, votings started by administrators are always possible now
* Fixed Warmup Timer crashing the game on round restart on TF2 / DoD:S
* Fixed mani_weapon_restrict_prevent_pickup being inverted, now 1 prevents players from picking up weapons instead of 0
* Fixed Mani Admin Plugin displaying "Map will change at end of round" after a user vote map has been started, now displays the correct info: "Map will change after 5 seconds"
* Fixed mani_exec_default_file1-5 in mani_server.cfg not executing the .cfg file on plugin start
* Removed Skins Managment from mani_server.cfg to a separate .cfg file in the skin folders
* Fixed ma_akick_steam not working properly
* Fixed ma_aban_pname not kicking & banning players that change their name to a forbidden one after connecting
* Provided working Cexec Examples within the download
* Fixed mani_dead_alltalk not working properly
* Removed stacking command from mani_server.cfg, since it's no more possible

New features:

* Added a #self token, so commands like ma_setcash #self 16000 etc. are possible
* Added new auto installation method via autocreation of the .vdf for Mani after using plugin_load or meta load using
SourceMM

meta load addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm

* Added ma_ban with reason function, new syntax: ma_ban <target> <optional time in minutes to ban 0 = permanent> <optional reason>
* Added possibility to unban via the ingame Menu
* Added ma_mute with reason and time based mutings function, new syntax: ma_mute <target> <optional lenght of mute 0 = permanent> <optional reason>
* Enhanced ma_mute to also mute voice as well as chat commands
* Added a Cvar allowing to specify how long an admin with the "b" flag can mute at maximum time (pban manages never to expire after muting)
* Added support for IP based muting
* Added ma_mute to support name / name patterns instead of only SteamID / IP
* Added Command Spam Prevention against players on the server trying to lag it via timeleft, nextmap etc. commands
* Added an option to let the server owner decide whether the Mani Admin Plugin should use play or playsound for the sound managment (allowing to toggle between soundmix / only one sound at a time being played)
* Added an option to let admins with the "admin" flag join password protected servers without being asked for the password as long as the server isn't set to ma_war 1
* Added default mapadverts.txt decal position for Hl2:DM, DoD:S and TF:2

V1.2 Beta T release post (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20771.0)

Download links and other info may be found over here (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/index.php?topic=20771.0).

BoooM.TUF
12-11-2005, 20:54
Nice stuff mani :) Hope to see more on this :)

FlyingMongoose
12-11-2005, 20:56
Mani...I love you...too bad I don't use your plugin :(...but this is awesome!

kingpin
12-11-2005, 21:39
Nice work mani :)

EDIT arghh.... me notices no .so.....

Mani
12-11-2005, 21:55
Nice work mani :)

EDIT arghh.... me notices no .so.....

I just need to do the makefile for linux, there should be no source code modifications needed.

Mani

sniper_strike
12-11-2005, 22:05
are there going to be any advantages in the future for using sourceMM with mani?

L. Duke
12-11-2005, 22:38
I belive sourcemm should increase compatibilty with other mods. If they need to hook the same function, sourcemm can manage that whereas there may be problems if they both hook the function on their own.

cybermind
12-11-2005, 22:47
Not to mention the SourceMM API allows more.

Rebel
12-12-2005, 03:14
BAT forever.

tcviper
12-12-2005, 05:08
Just tested it on our Win2003 CSS and DODS server with SMM and it works like a charm except 5 things:

1. Settings menu does not show up
2. Ingame browser wont show up
3. Server keeps saying "No plugin provided" for some reason
4. Adverts dont show up (not map adverts) . left top

Damage works now only not through settings menu. You have to type settings in console.

Opossum
12-12-2005, 08:32
Uah, nice :D Waiting for Linux release

tcviper
12-12-2005, 08:37
Linux release should come later on today.

tcviper
12-12-2005, 08:42
Also everyone, when you do a fresh install of mani and use the cfg files from the original pack make sure you put:

exec mani_server.cfg in the server.cfg and put all files in the right location.

trydis
12-12-2005, 09:03
Nice 1 Mani!!

jeanlepail
12-12-2005, 11:22
sorry but i have a question !
why use meta mod if u can simply add plugins with multiple .vdf file ??

tcviper
12-12-2005, 11:25
jeanlepail i think you can best read some more around this site before replying.

cybermind
12-12-2005, 13:03
sorry but i have a question !
why use meta mod if u can simply add plugins with multiple .vdf file ??This has already been answered:

I belive sourcemm should increase compatibilty with other mods. If they need to hook the same function, sourcemm can manage that whereas there may be problems if they both hook the function on their own.

jeanlepail
12-12-2005, 14:11
that's all ?
does i easy to convert existing plugins to mm plugin ??

Mani
12-12-2005, 14:22
There is an updated windows version as of this post time that fixes: -

'No plugin provided' error messages.
Fixes top left messages not appearing.
Say, Team Say hooks.

Just re-download the main link at the start of this post and update your dll or use this same link: -

Plugin Binary Download for mani_admin_plugin_mm.dll (www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_h/mani_admin_plugin_mm_v1_2_beta_h.zip)

Mani

tcviper
12-12-2005, 14:36
Works like a charm!

cybermind
12-12-2005, 14:55
that's all ?
does i easy to convert existing plugins to mm plugin ??The general logic of the plugin stays the same. Only the method of getting access to the API changes, and if your plugin was written correctly, it's not a whole lot. Ask Mani to get better info on how hard it is, he would know better.

imported_nighttrain
12-12-2005, 18:58
Mani this is great! I need the linux version my man. Keep up the good work.

Mani
12-12-2005, 21:43
The initial post download link now includes the linux version or just use the link posted here.

Plugin Binary Download for linux and windows binaries (www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_h/mani_admin_plugin_mm_v1_2_beta_h.zip)

Mani

mzracer360
12-12-2005, 22:45
Good Job Mani!!! Now only if there was a sourcemm version of nemod :(

tcviper
12-13-2005, 05:57
Both versions work like a charm. Awesome work!

imported_nighttrain
12-13-2005, 10:07
Excellent mani!

Now you need to get Bailopan to add thisplugin to his list on sourcemm.net. :)

imported_nighttrain
12-13-2005, 22:28
I found that this works great on my dod server and my css servers, but on my cssdm server with fakeclients it crashes every so often.

quint
12-14-2005, 07:51
Sounds good, going to try this later.

Mani would you expect any performance difference on a Linux Server running your standalone plugin against one running the Source MM version.

Currently our 32 Slot DOD server is maxing out on CPU quite often and runs only Mani and Roger Devils Statsme for hitbox logging. NB im not suggesting the plugins are causing this, DOD as we know uses much more resource than CSS.

Guess my point is would I be better off with the MM version to ease a bit of my CPU issues. ( Amd 3000 x64, 1gig Tickrate 66, Linux FC3) .

I'll try it anyway but wondered if you had an opinion.

Thanks.

Mani
12-14-2005, 10:57
Sounds good, going to try this later.

Mani would you expect any performance difference on a Linux Server running your standalone plugin against one running the Source MM version.

Currently our 32 Slot DOD server is maxing out on CPU quite often and runs only Mani and Roger Devils Statsme for hitbox logging. NB im not suggesting the plugins are causing this, DOD as we know uses much more resource than CSS.

Guess my point is would I be better off with the MM version to ease a bit of my CPU issues. ( Amd 3000 x64, 1gig Tickrate 66, Linux FC3) .

I'll try it anyway but wondered if you had an opinion.

Thanks.

I doubt there would be a difference performance wise between the two. 99% of the code for the plugin is the same, I've just altered how the Callback API and hooks are used so it works with SourceMM for one build type and the normal Valve interface for another build type.

Mani

quint
12-14-2005, 13:10
thanks very much mani, got it working now

worth updating the installation instructions to say ( for linux)

add a line to addons/metamod/metaplugins.ini

addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm

rename addons/mani_admin_plugin.vdf to addons/mani_admin_plugin.vdd

create a folder in addons called
mani_admin_plugin
create a folder in addons/mani_admin_plugin called
bin
place mani_admin_plugin_mm_i486.so in here

cheers Q

Dark_Templar
12-14-2005, 15:17
Does Mani-MM have any advantages over The classic version? Ie less crashes or less performance usage?

cybermind
12-14-2005, 18:15
Does Mani-MM have any advantages over The classic version? Ie less crashes or less performance usage?This has already been answered (twice before):

sauza
12-14-2005, 18:26
Yes, the first part of that question has been answered before, but the second part hasn't. Is anyone noticing an increase in performance over the other version of the beta?

sniper_strike
12-14-2005, 22:08
Yes, the first part of that question has been answered before, but the second part hasn't. Is anyone noticing an increase in performance over the other version of the beta?

if he didnt say anything about it im guesing not..

ktrain
12-14-2005, 22:10
just a note to let you know this appears to function well with the new hl2ctf 1.6 released today...

ktrain
12-14-2005, 22:54
upon further review, the admin menu only shows the first option, do i need to use the esc style menus for hl2ctf, Mani?

tcviper
12-15-2005, 03:41
sauza:: It could improve a bit of performance indeed but it has more to do with compatibility in general. If you for example also use CSDM (Deathmatch) it will probably not conflict with MANI as it's both using sourcemm ways of working with source.

tcviper
12-15-2005, 03:42
ktrain:: The menus in HL2MP are currently broke. Mani is waiting for an update from Valve to fix the ESC style menus.

quint
12-17-2005, 04:42
thanks Mani, this works perfectly, no problems at since installed 4 days ago , great work

cap
12-17-2005, 06:02
hello ma_setcash hs in the version ??

tcviper
12-19-2005, 16:40
givecash works, so dont know for sure.

Steelbone
12-20-2005, 16:36
I think i have found an issue with this 1.2 beta H,

i installed it as posted here several times... basically everything is working exept reserved seats & redirecting.

I have posted below code from mani_server.cfg

mani_reserve_slots 1
mani_reserve_slots_number_of_slots 2
mani_reserve_slots_kick_message "Redirecting to Hardcore Rushgrounds II"
mani_reserve_slots_redirect_message "Redirecting to Hardcore Rushgrounds II"
mani_reserve_slots_redirect "85.10.209.11:27015" mani_reserve_slots_allow_slot_fill 0
mani_reserve_slots_kick_method 1
mani_reserve_slots_include_admin 1

Im running

meta 1.1.2
mani 1.2 h
eventscripts 0.91
PTBx v1.7x1d3

any ideas? I know mani is setup correctly.. all the files put in place and all settings seem to be a ok when i check them by typing them in console. So its reading mani_server.cfg but the redirecting part isnt applied.

Thnx in advance..

Mani
12-23-2005, 06:05
Release V1.2 Beta I, 23rd December 2005

Fixes
Fixed Cash TK Punishment not appearing
(CSS only) Added new cvar to force client cvars required for using skins (set this to 1 if using skin management)
Now storing debug database files so I can accept windows mdmp files if you are having crashes.

New
Updated MySQL library to support MySQL 5.0

Official SourceMM support using the mani_admin_plugin_mm binaries included under the addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/

See www.sourcemm.net for details on how to install Source MM.

Basically, if you are using SourceMM you need to use: -

/addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm.dll
/addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm_i486.so

If you are not using Source MM you need to use:-

/addons/mani_admin_plugin.vdf
/addons/mani_admin_plugin.dll
/addons/mani_admin_plugin_i486.so

cvar changes

// For custom skins in CSS, set this to one to force
// cl_minmodels 1, cl_min_t 4, cl_min_ct 4 on them when they join

mani_skins_force_cl_minmodels 0

Download locations for patch and full installs

Core files that are different from V1.2 Beta G: -

mani_admin_plugin.dll
mani_admin_plugin_mm.dll (Source MM version)
mani_admin_plugin_i486.so
mani_admin_plugin_mm_i486.so (Source MM version)
mani_server.cfg (CSS only)

Patch version CS Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_i/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_i_cssource_patch. zip

Full version CS Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_i/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_i_cssource.zip

Patch version HL2 Deathmatch
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_i/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_i_hl2mp_patch.zip

Full version HL2 Deathmatch
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_i/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_i_hl2mp.zip

Patch version DoD Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_i/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_i_dod_patch.zip

Full version for DoD Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_i/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_i_dod.zip

Documentation (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/documentation/index.php)

cap
12-23-2005, 11:27
tanks

Steelbone
12-24-2005, 10:01
Thnx alot for the new update mani! :D

Any confirmation on redirection and reserved slots not working though? Im using your excellent plugin for at least a year and im confident its configured the right way.

Is there any info i can supply you with to confirm this issue? Just let me know what info you need and i will be happy to supply the info.

PS Mani 1.2 I still doesnt keep the reserved seats free eventhough it is set correctly in mani_server.cfg and redirection to other servers is therefor also not funtioning.

When i downgrade to beta 1.2G non metamod, without modifying any settings redirection and reserved seats does work. :?:

[Arnold]
12-25-2005, 10:52
It would be great to also have the stable branch as a SourceMM plugin, Mani. I had a few troubles with the beta (not to mention in here), but I would very much like to migrate my servers to a SourceMM basis.

Regards

Arnold 8)

Steelbone
12-25-2005, 12:23
Well actually this version 1.2 I seems stable... i dont have any crashes, lag or anything like that.

Its just the reserved seats not working and redirection. Besides that i am quiete happy with the 1.2 source mm version.

tcviper
12-25-2005, 12:57
Yes, mani is not planning releasing 1.1 or older versions to the SourceMM platform, the current 1.2 beta I is very stable and I suggest you to just wait until 1.2 is out as final or try this beta.

[Arnold]
12-25-2005, 14:13
Ok, thanks for the information. It seems I have to wait for the final as I need the slot reservation.

Arnold 8)

tcviper
12-25-2005, 14:16
Slot reservation works fine for me with 1.2I ?

Steelbone
12-25-2005, 16:16
are you sure you are keeping the reserved slots free? And did you see people disconnecting when a rs slot was used?

Because i just doublechecked and it is NOT keeping the reserved seats free. I have all setttings doublechecked as you can see in the code i posted a few posts earlier but its still filling up to max size :?

||edit||

I found the cause for this i had 2 reserved slots set in mani_server.cfg like this:

When using just 2 seats it doesnt keep those free, but what i found out is when i set 4 reserved slots it keeps 2 free.

mani_reserve_slots_number_of_slots 4

So aperently 2 reserved slots is not enough and it will totally ignore that...

Conclusion:
Bug>>> 2 reserved slots>>>no go

4 reserved slots>>> only 2 slots will actually be reserved!!!
I

tcviper
12-25-2005, 16:23
CSS or DODS? or both?

Steelbone
12-25-2005, 17:12
read above reply plz... it is cs:s 34 seats tick 66 :)

tcviper
12-25-2005, 17:16
ooh sorry my fault... :) well, i will retest it, but if you say it wont work, ill talk to mani when he gets back after xmas. You have a wonderfull xmas days and take care.

Steelbone
12-25-2005, 17:19
great thnx alot and i wish you nothing less m8!

If there is any other info or feedback you need just let me know... anything to help out :)

||edit||

I just noticed it filled up again up to 34 players (which is full)
Aparently the redirecting is kinda buggy because i have 4 reserved slots set .. it should go up to 30 max:?

Ow well we will manage until the next update and any settings or info i will be happy to provide

Falco
12-27-2005, 02:49
How do I setup my admins? There is no admin txt files included in download.

tcviper
12-27-2005, 03:33
Falco, you need to go in the game and through the command ma_client you can add and edit new admins.

More info over here:
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=103190

imported_nighttrain
12-29-2005, 21:21
I found a weird problem with beta 1.2I.

When I installed it over my 1.1.0zh on my dods server and my css server and restarted the servers it created a client.txt file just like it was supoosed to. It also renamed the four admin/immunity files by adding ".old" to the end of the file name. Everything was all good at that point. The game played great all day.

The at the next auromatic server restart (5AM next morning) the plugin looked for existing admin/immunity files and, even though they had all been renamed by adding ".old" to the end of the file name, it recognized the admingroup.txt.old file and grabbed the information from there and over wrote the existing clients.txt file with a new clients.txt file containing only the admingroup information. I essentially lost all my admin information. This happened onboth the dods and css servers leading me to think it is a problem in 1.2 Beta I.

Anyone else expereince this?

Mani
12-30-2005, 05:45
I found a weird problem with beta 1.2I.

When I installed it over my 1.1.0zh on my dods server and my css server and restarted the servers it created a client.txt file just like it was supoosed to. It also renamed the four admin/immunity files by adding ".old" to the end of the file name. Everything was all good at that point. The game played great all day.

The at the next auromatic server restart (5AM next morning) the plugin looked for existing admin/immunity files and, even though they had all been renamed by adding ".old" to the end of the file name, it recognized the admingroup.txt.old file and grabbed the information from there and over wrote the existing clients.txt file with a new clients.txt file containing only the admingroup information. I essentially lost all my admin information. This happened onboth the dods and css servers leading me to think it is a problem in 1.2 Beta I.

Anyone else expereince this?

I've checked the code and it definately will not load from any of the files name *.old

In the upgrade process it converts the old admin format then renames all the files to .old. Maybe there are some sort of permissions set on the admingroups.txt file so that the plugin cannot rename it ?

Mani

Steelbone
12-30-2005, 11:17
Heya mani welcome back :)

To give you a small update on the reserved seats problem i pointed out with the 1.2 I (basically keeping slots free and redirection not working)

I recently reverted back to the 1.2 G version and redirection is working like a charm again. So there is definetly a problem there. Is there any confirmation on this issue?
Or is there any way i can provide you with usefull info about this?

Besides the redirection bug mani mod is da bomb.. mucho respect to mani :)

Falco
12-31-2005, 17:00
tcviper, thanks for the help. It makes complete sense now.

tcviper
01-01-2006, 07:17
No problem pal, let me know if you need any help.

Rebell
01-03-2006, 04:10
one stupid question:

is maniadminmod better with sourcemod ( faster, less cpu ) or is the "standalone" version faster ?

whats the profit ? cya :D

tcviper
01-03-2006, 04:17
This question has been answered many times but the best response right now would be:

1. It is more compatible with other sourcemm mods, thus should not conflict
2. It can be unloaded and loaded while server is running
3. It can possibly use a bit less resources as its using sourcemm
4. In the future it will have some enhancements

And as Lduke wrote: When using sourcemm, if mods need to hook the same function, sourcemm can manage that whereas there may be problems if they both hook the function on their own.

The rest you can think of yourself I guess :)

Rebell
01-04-2006, 02:07
Ok :D

quint
01-05-2006, 13:19
Anyone had a problem with DOD Source Skipping levels.

Get this with both Mani version I and G for Source MM, havent gone back to the VDF version yet.

Simply the level ends, maps changes, hits the next level and litterally moves on to the next map within seconds.

Very annoying espec when its a popular map !

Any Ideas

Tried installing server totally afresh in case of any oddness with Map files etc yesterday and started doing it almost straight away.

Linux FC3 , AMD64 3000
Cheers

quint
01-05-2006, 13:21
ok in log file for map see this straight away ..

L 01/05/2006 - 18:07:34: World triggered "Game_Over" reason "Reached Time Limit"

NB i should say i havent tried the lastest vdf version, but i didnt get this with mani version Zf

tcviper
01-07-2006, 14:36
If you need the new MANI version 1.2i for Meta Mod Source 1.2, you can get the windows version now from here:

http://dl.techconnect.nl/sourcemm/mani_admin_plugin_mm_1.2.zip

imported_xlkiller
01-07-2006, 14:47
for linux please, please please :lol:

Mani
01-07-2006, 14:48
I'll see if I can get a proper build for SourceMM 1.2 sorted out soon. Having PC troubles at the moment.

Mani

tcviper
01-07-2006, 14:53
Mani, when you can come on irc #sourcemod, we need to talk :)

Mani
01-07-2006, 21:02
There is a binary download for the V1.2 Beta J for SourceMM 1.2 here at

Download (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_j/mani_admin_plugin_mm_v1_2_beta_j_smm12.zip)

Fixed a bug in the spray tag code that showed sprays from previous maps or sprays that never existed
Updated the 'nextmap' function so that it displays 'Map decided by vote' if end of map voting is enabled. It will show the correct map once a valid choice is made.

There are two new cvars related to the warmup timer

// Set to 1 for knives mode
mani_warmup_timer_knives_only

// Set to 1 so tk punishments are not enabled
mani_warmup_timer_ignore_tk

Mani

Dark_Templar
01-07-2006, 22:11
04:06:50 -Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] - - - ERROR
[02] Statsmeminimum 1.1.0.0 Roger Devil RUN
[03] GoreMod 2.1.0b c0ldfyr3 RUN
04:06:56 meta load addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm
04:06:56 Failed to load plugin addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm (Plugin API 8 is newer than internal version (7)).

Updated from I to J,restarted the (linux,dedicated) Server and got the error.
Attempted to run manully,that resulted in the 2nd error.

Now back to Beta I,running fine.

sslice
01-07-2006, 23:04
04:06:50 -Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] - - - ERROR
[02] Statsmeminimum 1.1.0.0 Roger Devil RUN
[03] GoreMod 2.1.0b c0ldfyr3 RUN
04:06:56 meta load addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm
04:06:56 Failed to load plugin addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm (Plugin API 8 is newer than internal version (7)).

Download the new version of SourceMM (1.2)

tron73
01-08-2006, 04:36
Works with SourceMM 1.2.

How can I use the database-functionality for more than one Server with exact the same admins on the servers ????

See this thread on Mani's Forum:

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19897

ktrain
01-08-2006, 11:08
i know its been mentioned before, but im not sure if Mani knows that the reserved slots are NOT working in HL2CTF 1.61...works fine for HL2MP

playertwo
01-08-2006, 20:07
the beta J on MM 1.2 makes my server ping 2500+

linux dedicated

:o

tcviper
01-09-2006, 03:34
playertwo what other mods you have installed and which kernel and which linux distro? as you are the first to report this, we need some information in order to be able to analyse this.

imported_SideShow
01-09-2006, 03:38
ma_setskin still dosent work

playertwo
01-09-2006, 06:25
im not a good case study as i run mattie events, mattie knifesyphon, goremod2.2, counterbet script with lastmanstanding and bounties.

oh, and theres a steamban plugin and CEVO auth plugin and statsme too

:roll:

its a wonder any of them work.

as for linux blahblah version, ask clanservers.

dude... SWEET!

GL!

saLv

germannavy
01-09-2006, 09:37
@all

Metamod1.2 + MANI1.2J

Resered Slot and redirect not functional

slowhand-newAcc
01-09-2006, 16:20

^^ work fine

germannavy
01-10-2006, 06:15
@slowhand-newAcc

can you post all your commands for reserved slot plz.

maybe i find my mistake

slowhand-newAcc
01-10-2006, 11:23
mani_reserve_slots 1
mani_reserve_slots_allow_slot_fill 0

mani_reserve_slots_kick_message "You were disconnected for using a reserved slot"
mani_reserve_slots_redirect_message "This server is full, you are being redirected to another one of our servers"
mani_reserve_slots_redirect ""

hf :P

Mani
01-10-2006, 14:11
ma_setskin still dosent work

This is fixed in the final Beta J version. The links I provided are just to get people going on SourceMM 1.2.

I will update the post when I get a proper build ready...

Mani

jarrodatt
01-11-2006, 22:13
nvm I'm an idiot :D

imported_SideShow
01-12-2006, 21:14
Thank you MANI.
I cant wait to update.
For right now i have been running on, mani_version_MM 1.2 beta I...
And i have been running it for like a week straight, with no lag or crashes...
on a linux machine.

Great STuff, This has been the most stable version of this MOD ever.
LOVE IT.

Will the Beta J. Have support for Fake clients again. I have been having usses with that interfeering with the VOTEs again. And mistakeing them for real players in spectate mode.

I love Custom Skins and i have some things that would love if they would be improved/fixed. But I ll bring that up later.

Thank you again on a great MOd.

How's your job with VALVE going $$$ :)'

tkaway69
01-12-2006, 21:33
Does anyone have any word on what is causing the linux crashes. Servers running mani + Statsme Roger says it is manis fault I havent heard mani say anything on it. I have also heard it is Valves fault. All I know is server are making it through one map then right after map change, the server will either crash and restart itself with the beginning map in cycle, or it will crash hard and have to be restarted through game panel.

jsterling
01-12-2006, 23:21
Thank you MANI.
I cant wait to update.
For right now i have been running on, mani_version_MM 1.2 beta I...
And i have been running it for like a week straight, with no lag or crashes...
on a linux machine.

Great STuff, This has been the most stable version of this MOD ever.
LOVE IT.

Will the Beta J. Have support for Fake clients again. I have been having usses with that interfeering with the VOTEs again. And mistakeing them for real players in spectate mode.

I love Custom Skins and i have some things that would love if they would be improved/fixed. But I ll bring that up later.

Thank you again on a great MOd.

How's your job with VALVE going $$$ :)'

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=338210#30324

It's already been released.

Dark_Templar
01-13-2006, 08:54
@all

Metamod1.2 + MANI1.2J

// [Mani (Reserve Slots]
// =====================
mani_reserve_slots 1 // mani_reserve_slots - Turn on off reserve slots, (On/Off). [=Default=]: Off
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mani_reserve_slots_number_of_slots 1 // mani_reserve_slots_number_of_slots - Number of reserve slots you have. [=Default=]: 1
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mani_reserve_slots_kick_message "You were disconnected, a Admin needed your slot. Sorry." // mani_reserve_slots_kick_message - mani_reserve_slots_kick_message - User defined message shown in players console when kicked. [=Default=]: "You were disconnected for using a reserve slot"
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mani_reserve_slots_redirect_message "Der Server ist voll. Du wirst auf unseren zweiten Server WEITERGELEITET." // mani_reserve_slots_redirect_message - User defined message for redirection of players to another server. [=Default=]: "This server is full, you are being redirected to another one of our servers"
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mani_reserve_slots_redirect "85.214.38.62:27030" // mani_reserve_slots_redirect - The IP address of the server you wish to redirect players to. Leave it blank if you do not want redirection to be used. [=Default=]: (No Value)
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mani_reserve_slots_allow_slot_fill 0 // mani_reserve_slots_allow_slot_fill - This defines whether you want your reserve slots to fill with reserve players or always be kept free (1=allow slots to fill), (0=always keeps slots free and kick player instead). [=Default=]: (0 Fill)
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mani_reserve_slots_kick_method 1 // mani_reserve_slots_kick_method - Type of method used to kick players, (0=by highest ping, spectators first), (1=by connection time, spectators go first). [=Default=]: (1 Connection Time)
// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mani_reserve_slots_include_admin 0 // mani_reserve_slots_include_admin - Include admins in the adminlist.txt file as players who have reserve slots (1=include admins). [=Default=]: (1 Include Admins)
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mani_reserve_slots_number_of_slots 1

Seems to be not working...

imported_davidov
01-13-2006, 17:29
@all

Metamod1.2 + MANI1.2J

same for me
works fine with 1100zh
linux release

Steelbone
01-13-2006, 19:50
so aperently the reserved seat problem i adressed earlier is still present with this latest release?
I hope to see this fixed, redirection and rs not working is the only reason i reverted back to 1.2 G non metamod :(

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:36 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think i have found an issue with this 1.2 beta H,

i installed it as posted here several times... basically everything is working exept reserved seats & redirecting.

I have posted below code from mani_server.cfg

Code:

mani_reserve_slots 1
mani_reserve_slots_kick_message "Redirecting to Hardcore Rushgrounds II"
mani_reserve_slots_redirect_message "Redirecting to Hardcore Rushgrounds II"
mani_reserve_slots_redirect "85.10.209.11:27015" mani_reserve_slots_allow_slot_fill 0

Im running

meta 1.1.2
mani 1.2 h
eventscripts 0.91
PTBx v1.7x1d3

any ideas? I know mani is setup correctly.. all the files put in place and all settings seem to be a ok when i check them by typing them in console. So its reading mani_server.cfg but the redirecting part isnt applied.

Thnx in advance..

imported_SideShow
01-14-2006, 09:14
Thank you jsterling

I must of missed that.

Matic
01-16-2006, 11:59
After looking around with google, I'm unable to figure out how the spray admin features work... how can I check to see who sprayed a tag, then punish them if it was porn or something?

Chadorr
01-16-2006, 16:11
where is this so called clients.txt? i downloaded the zip file and i cannot find clients.txt file.

tcviper
01-16-2006, 16:43
You have to download the normal version for MANI, then remove the default binary's and replaced them with the ones for Sourcemm. After that if you upgraded it will auto remake a new clients.txt of your old admin.txt

If you dont have it yet then when your ingame you can create new admins with the ma_client command, all info about this can be found on mani's website.

Wolvie
01-19-2006, 04:03
Any one having trouble getting mani v1.2 betaj working with mm 1.2? Mine crashes as soon as you perform any commands on it. Works fine with mani 1.2 beta i and mm 1.1.2. On windows OS

Oops sorry it is a ctf 1.6 server

trydis
01-19-2006, 17:11
Windows server, MM 1.2 and Mani 1.2 Beta I crashing the server every time.

Think it started happening when i updated Metamod.

imported_supermj
01-19-2006, 20:45

If you will read back, you will see beta J was release for MM 1.2 compatibility I do believe...

imported_SideShow
01-20-2006, 01:03

Then you screwed it up. I had both Lunix and Windows servers running all The beta versions. The latests versions Beta I and Beta J work OK too.

germannavy
01-20-2006, 10:39
@SideShow

use Mani V 1.2J !!!!

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_j/

DJ Premier
01-20-2006, 18:49
For the life of me, I can't get mani's mod to load using meta mod at startup.

My metaplugins.ini looks like this.

addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm

If I restart my server, only sourcemm is loaded. I have to manually load mani mod by calling meta load addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm. Works taht way but every time the server restarts, it unloads mani. Ugh. Any ideas?

When I type meta refresh in console, it tells me the plugin file is not found. But if i use meta load addons/mani_admin_plugin/bin/mani_admin_plugin_mm
it finds it perfectly fine.

Electric Warrior
01-20-2006, 20:16
DJ Premier, have you changed the file name of your mani_admin_plugin.vdf to mani_admin_plugin.vdd in your addons directory?

I has same problem until I did this. :)

DeeJay
01-22-2006, 08:20
The mani_admin_plugin.vdf or mani_admin_plugin.vdd doesnt even have to exists using sourcemod...

ktrain
01-22-2006, 08:47
any word on the reserved slots issues within hl2ctf and/or hl2mp?

DJ Premier
01-22-2006, 12:14
DJ Premier, have you changed the file name of your mani_admin_plugin.vdf to mani_admin_plugin.vdd in your addons directory?

I has same problem until I did this. :)

yeah, i renamed it vdd. I found a workaround since it's broken on my server. I just did a meta load in my autoexec.cfg.

germannavy
01-23-2006, 10:31
reserved slot and redirect won´t work with maniMM Version

the latest version with working reserved slot and redirect is beta1.2G

sedmorph
01-29-2006, 18:43
no more mani??
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/

Cant find domain name
( i think someone forgot to pay the bills :roll: )

Mani
01-29-2006, 19:03
The site is experiencing problems at the moment, I'll try and sort it out tomorrow when I can speak to the guy who hosts it.

Mani

Rebell
01-30-2006, 00:42
You made too many traffic *gg* just kiddin´ :wink:

All seams to be ok again ! Will there be a new V1.2 beta for us ?

Mani
01-30-2006, 10:29
You made too many traffic *gg* just kiddin´ :wink:

All seams to be ok again ! Will there be a new V1.2 beta for us ?

Yeah there will be. I've been pretty busy over the last few weeks with my job doing stupid hours. I did manage to get some extra features in over the past few days though it's not quite what I said it would be: -

Fixed bug when removing clients causing crash.
Fixed an issue with ClientDisconnect processing not working on SourceMM version.
Added auto-join team control to force player to choose 'Auto-Assign', it can also prevent a player from joining a different team even if they disconnect and re-join on the same map. This is compatible with etb, and probably ptb.
Added saving of scores and cash when disconnecting from a game then re-connecting on the same map
Added a timed version of autokick for STEAM_ID_PENDING
Updated ma_rates to include cl_interp values
Added message to inform a player when hostage stops following you
Added optional extra logging for hit groups (for hlstatsx and psychostats)
Changed admin access rights for autokick functionality so that the ban access flag is required rather than the kick flag.
Updated mani_server.cfg file to be a bit more friendly to edit.
Removed old legacy client commands like adminexplode, adminkick etc. If admins used these commands they should use the ma_* versions.
Fixed extra spawnpoints code causing crash on map change under SourceMM version.

Mani

sedmorph
01-30-2006, 12:55

you are da man :avast:

udaloy
01-30-2006, 16:50
how to show user ips ?

Mani
01-30-2006, 17:49
how to show user ips ?

Use ma_users instead, that includes the players ip address

Mani

tcviper
01-31-2006, 03:56
We have been testing the new MANI 1.2j for SourceMM and with these new features added I can tell you guys be amazed very soon :) Great work MANI! If you wanna try the hostage follow stuff aswell as the other things you can checkout our CSS at:

213.193.251.42:27015 or
213.193.251.42:27016

imported_nighttrain
01-31-2006, 07:40
Mani, are those features available yet for download in a Beta 1.2K or something? we are running Beta 1.2J and would love some of those features.

Thanks.

/Night

Mani
01-31-2006, 08:04
Mani, are those features available yet for download in a Beta 1.2K or something? we are running Beta 1.2J and would love some of those features.

Thanks.

/Night

No they are not, I have some work to do on the mani_server.cfg file for readability purposes. Once that is done I will do a release for both SourceMM and non-SourceMM platforms.

Mani

sedmorph
01-31-2006, 10:13
cool beans mani, your doing a nice job ;)

*Lamer free server since Mani PLugin*

DJ Premier
02-01-2006, 19:30
My server is constantly crashing. Maybe 2-3 times a day. It happens with no warning and I can't seem to figure out a pattern. My specs are as follows:

sourcemm 1.2
manimod v1.2j
linux ds
bots are running (bot_quota 4)
mani stats are turned off since we use hlstatsx
most features of mani are turned off (tk options, etc).

any ideas? anyone else having stability issues with the settings I mentioned above?

Rebell
02-02-2006, 02:43
Hi,

we have linux suse 9.2 with sourcemm v1.2 + mani v1.2j . . . all fine.

what os you have ? You have to know about the glibc version on linux :

Q: How do I tell my glibc version?
There are a few common ways. The first is to run this command at a shell or command prompt: /lib/libc.so.6 This will print something like: "GNU C Library 20040808 release version 2.3.4"

Another method is to run "gcc -v" and go by your GCC version. 3.3 usually means glibc 2.3.3, 3.4 usually means glibc 2.3.4.

Another method is to use "locate libstc++.so". If you have libstdc++.so.5, you probably have glibc 2.3.3. If you have .so.6, you probably have glibc 2.3.4.

If all else fails, don't worry - glibc is usually backwards compatible. You can probably get away with using the SourceMM with the oldest glibc version, or simply using trial and error.

link : http://wiki.tcwonline.org/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions_%28SourceMM%29#Q:_ How_do_I_tell_my_glibc_version.3F

DJ Premier
02-04-2006, 04:34
My server is hosted by GameDaemons.net so I don't have access to the system.

I backed out to Manimod v1.2G and it seems to work ok. We'll see over the next couple of days.

Mani
02-04-2006, 22:22
Release V1.2 Beta K, 4th February 2006

Fixes
Fixed bug when removing clients causing crash.
Fixed an issue with ClientDisconnect processing not working on SourceMM version.
Fixed TK punishment reporting a slap punishment in chat when it was really a slay punishment that was selected
Fixed extra spawnpoints code causing crash on map change under SourceMM version.
Removed old legacy client commands like adminexplode, adminkick etc. If admins used these commands they should use the ma_* versions.

Added auto-join team control to force player to choose 'Auto-Assign', it can also prevent a player from joining a different team even if they disconnect and re-join on the same map. This is compatible with etb, and probably ptb.
Added saving of scores and cash when disconnecting from a game then re-connecting on the same map
Added a timed version of autokick for STEAM_ID_PENDING
Added knife mode for the warmup timer with various settings
Updated ma_rates to include cl_interp values
Added optional extra logging for hit groups (for hlstatsx and psychostats) on CSS
Changed admin access rights for autokick functionality so that the ban access flag is required rather than the kick flag.
Updated mani_server.cfg file so that cvars are grouped into module catagory and have a catagory header (thanks Arnold for the script to help in this)
Updated 'nextmap' to say 'Map decided by vote' if using end of vote map functionality.

New cvars

// ********************************************* ********************************
// Module : Warmup Timer
//
// Desc : Warmup timers are used at the start of a map. A timer can be setup
// that will restart the map after a set amount of time. For something
// like CSS this means late joiners can still start on the pistol round
// and not miss out. For CSS there is a specific cvar to allow only
// knives to be used during this period.
// ********************************************* ********************************

// 0 = No warmup time on map load
// Greater than 0 = number of seconds after map load until map restarts and
// play continues as normal.
mani_warmup_timer 0

// 1 = visible countdown displayed in center of screen
// 0 = no countdown displayed
mani_warmup_timer_show_countdown 1

// For CSS only, set to 1 for knife mode where players are only allowed to use
// knives during the warmup period
mani_warmup_timer_knives_only 0

// Set the following to 1 if you do not want TK punishments to be used during
// the warmup round. Set to 0 if you wish to allow tk punishments
mani_warmup_timer_ignore_tk 1

// If you want the knife mode to be disabled on fy_ and aim_ maps where guns
// are already on the ground set this to 1, set to 0 if you do not care
mani_warmup_timer_knives_only_ignore_fyi_aim_ maps 1

// Module : External logging (V1.2 required)
//
// Desc : This configures extra logging that is required by extern stats
// programs like hlstatsx and psychostats for body hit group counts
// and accuracy related to weapon types.

// Enables disables the logging 0 = off, 1 = on
mani_external_stats_log 0

// Option to allow extra logs within war mode, 0 = off, 1 = on
mani_external_stats_log_allow_war_logs 0

// Option for CSS to log bot kills or not
// 0 = do not log bot kills
// 1 = log bot kills
mani_external_stats_css_include_bots 0

// Module : Save scores
//
// Desc : This module saves player scores when they leave a map then restores
// their scores if they then rejoin on the same map. For CSS this can
// also include cash if the option is set. If a map is restarted via
// mp_restartgame the saved scores are reset

// Enabled/Disabled save scores functionality, 0 = off/1 = on
mani_save_scores 0

// Amount of time in minutes to store a player score for, if set to 0 the score
// will be tracked for the duration of the map
mani_save_scores_tracking_time 5

// For CSS only if set to 1 the save scores module will also restore their cash
// too. 0 = off/1 = on
mani_save_scores_css_cash 1

// Module : Auto Join restriction
//
// Desc : This module can stop a player from selecting a specific team and
// force them to join using auto-assign or join spectator. As an
// extension to this it can also remember the team that the player is
// assigned to and force them to rejoin that team if they re-connect on
// that map. The auto-join module can be overriden by ma_swapteam,
// auto balancing and any extern plugins such as etb or ptb.

// Option to enabled/disable the functionality. By having it enabled the player
// must use auto-assign when joining a team
// 1 = on/0 = off
mani_team_join_force_auto 0

// When set to 1 the plugin will store the team the player was on and force them
// to that team if they try to re-connect or change team within the game.
mani_team_join_keep_same_team 0

// Module : Steam ID Pending kicker
//
// Desc : This module can kick a player whos steam ID is stuck at
// STEAM_ID_PENDING after a certain time period. When kicked the user
// will be shown a message asking them to re-connect

// Option to specify the number of seconds to wait after the player joins the
// server before kicking them. A suggested value is about 15-20 seconds.
// If set to 0 the functionality is disabled
mani_steam_id_pending_timeout 0

// An option to display to admin when a player was kicked for having a
// steam id pending problem.
mani_steam_id_pending_show_admin 1

// Module : Miscallaneous
//
// Desc : Small cvars for various controls

// This defines whether a message will be displayed when a hostage stops
// following you in CSS.
mani_hostage_follow_warning 0

Download locations for patch and full installs, make sure you update gametypes.txt

Core files that are different from V1.2 Beta I: -

mani_admin_plugin.dll
gametypes.txt
mani_server.cfg

Patch version CS Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_k/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_k_cssource_patch. zip

Full version CS Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_k/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_k_cssource.zip

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_k/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_k_hl2mp_patch.zip

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_k/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_k_hl2mp.zip

Patch version DoD Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_k/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_k_dod_patch.zip

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_k/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_k_dod.zip

Documentation (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/documentation/index.php)
See beta release thread posts for Beta specific functionality here (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=41) and in this post

sniper_strike
02-05-2006, 05:09
wow awsome mani

How will we update the server config now when u add a new version

thats going to get confusing inless there is some kind of prog to add the new lines to ur current config

I used to just copy and paste the new versions contents now its by catagories so.... whats up there>?

imported_xlkiller
02-05-2006, 08:25
Very Nice Work Mani !!!!

Mani
02-05-2006, 08:42
wow awsome mani

thats going to get confusing inless there is some kind of prog to add the new lines to ur current config

I used to just copy and paste the new versions contents now its by catagories so.... whats up there>?

With each new version I will post the cvar changes as usual. I guess it will be up to yourself as to whether you just copy and paste the extra lines onto the end of the config or try to find the module and paste them in there.

If anyone has any ideas about an automated update tool for config files please let me know.

I had to do something with the mani_server.cfg file as it was a complete mess and it's been commented numerous times by other people how disorganised it is. For people who have been using the plugin for a while and are used to the updates I guess it's not so bad with the old file but for new users it must have been the most complicated thing ever to read.

Mani

ktrain
02-05-2006, 09:00
as you didnt mention that reserved slots are fixed in hl2mp and hl2ctf, are we to assume they are not in fact fixed?

havent worked since beta 1.2g

quint
02-05-2006, 12:01
mani , does spawnpoints work on DOD:S at all ?
THanks

Mani
02-05-2006, 12:13
as you didnt mention that reserved slots are fixed in hl2mp and hl2ctf, are we to assume they are not in fact fixed?

havent worked since beta 1.2g

There was an issue with the ClientDisconnect hook on the SourceMM version which may well have affected the reserve slot functionality. I did test a few days ago against CSS that the slots are working but I did not check against hl2mp or hl2ctf but there should be no difference in how those two mods operate.

mani , does spawnpoints work on DOD:S at all ?
THanks

I believe it should work correctly for DoD:S :)

Mani

ktrain
02-05-2006, 16:08
thanks for the reply, i will let you know if it doesnt work

sniper_strike
02-05-2006, 18:19
wow awsome mani

With each new version I will post the cvar changes as usual. I guess it will be up to yourself as to whether you just copy and paste the extra lines onto the end of the config or try to find the module and paste them in there.

If anyone has any ideas about an automated update tool for config files please let me know.

I had to do something with the mani_server.cfg file as it was a complete mess and it's been commented numerous times by other people how disorganised it is. For people who have been using the plugin for a while and are used to the updates I guess it's not so bad with the old file but for new users it must have been the most complicated thing ever to read.

Mani

yea that is true its a lot easier for new users
ok then but when u update can u put like the new cvar names and what module they go to or make a new one

KocK GoBlin
02-06-2006, 10:44
Are there any issues with your SourceMM version with HL2CTF or Dystopia?

FlyingMongoose
02-06-2006, 10:54
Appending files using visual basic is easy, but it'd be best to have a universal tool, so C++ would be best.

Here's my idea on how to do it.

Have some sort of INI that holds each new cvar and a discription, have the user use some sort of textbox or text prompt to set the new cvar and append into their config file.

Or have it read from a remote MySQL database (one specifically for this application), which holds the config variables.

There's plenty of ways to do it, or hell, someone just write a mani config maker like you see on those websites for server config makers, lol.

Oh a console based app would work best as well

tcviper
02-08-2006, 08:31
KocK GoBlin:: It works fine with the following mods and sourcemm 1.2 so far:

- CSS
- DODS
- HL2DM
- HL2CTF
- Hidden:Source
- Goldeneye:Source

KocK GoBlin
02-08-2006, 12:37
Thanks viper.
Does anyone know if this SourceMM version works with Dystopia? I know the non-SourceMM one does.

FlyingMongoose
02-09-2006, 11:28
It should, according to mani he had to make very few changes to make his plugin work for sourcemm.

But the only way to truely find out is to try ;).

Mani
02-09-2006, 16:56
Thanks viper.
Does anyone know if this SourceMM version works with Dystopia? I know the non-SourceMM one does.

It should work fine with Dystopia on either version :)

Mani

tcviper
02-15-2006, 09:34
It does ! :)

alex72
02-17-2006, 16:47
Mani i don't say if the problem come of my configuration but on my server I have the betaK version witch is based on the metamod plugin. But my problem is that players can write in the console "noclip" and the noclip mode is actived on the player which have make that !

:idea: Hum i don't find the solution ..

lunatic00
02-17-2006, 17:48
Mani i don't say if the problem come of my configuration but on my server I have the betaK version witch is based on the metamod plugin. But my problem is that players can write in the console "noclip" and the noclip mode is actived on the player which have make that !

:idea: Hum i don't find the solution ..

Laf, you have sv_cheats turned on.
just look
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/193.24.215.16:27015/

change
sv_cheats 1
to
sv_cheats 0
in your server.cfg

alex72
02-17-2006, 18:59
thanks ^^

Mani
02-19-2006, 18:33
Coming soon in the next few days....

Okay, I've completely revamped the stats, this was part of the V1.2 planning that I had kind of avoided but after much work it is nearly ready after being tested on a non-sourcemm clan server and on a friends sourcemm server for the last two weeks or so.

Here are some screenshots of the new stats in action.

New Settings options for GUI victim stats
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/images/stats/settings.jpg

New GUI victim stats This has been asked for over and over again, this also features the ability to revert to chat stats if there already is a menu on screen such as a vote or tk menu.
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/images/stats/vicstats.jpg

New 'statsme' information
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/images/stats/statsme.jpg

New 'hitboxme' command information
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/images/stats/hitboxme.jpg

New 'weaponme' command information
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/images/stats/weaponme.jpg

New 'session' command information
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/images/stats/session.jpg

Extended top15 command
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/images/stats/top15.jpg

You may have noticed that there are extended stats specifically for CSS such as bomb plants, vips killed etc. For DoDs the stats have a slightly different layout that includes points captured and blocking captures.

The stats now have a new option for handling points. This is the same algorithm as used by hlstatsx (kindly provided by Tobi from hlstatsx).
Whilst the new stats are not a replacement for hlstatsx, they are much much better than before :)

On top of this there are some nice improvements to how the plugin internally handles weapon lookups, user id lookups and event handling that are necessary for so many stats being gathered in real time.

In addition to the new in game stuff there is a new file format being used for storing the stats and a new export file format. The format description is dynamically generated and looks like the following

CSS file format

Mani Admin Plugin 2006 www.mani-admin-plugin.com
V1.2BetaL

Counter-Strike: Source
CSV seperated rank list format description

steam_id,
last_connected (in seconds since Jan 1st 1970),
rank,
points,
deaths,
headshots,
kills,
suicides,
team_kills,
total_time_online (in seconds),
damage,
hit_generic,
hit_head,
hit_chest,
hit_stomach,
hit_leftarm,
hit_righarm,
hit_leftleg,
hit_rightleg,
ak47 kills,
m4a1 kills,
mp5navy kills,
awp kills,
usp kills,
deagle kills,
aug kills,
hegrenade kills,
xm1014 kills,
knife kills,
g3sg1 kills,
sg550 kills,
galil kills,
m3 kills,
scout kills,
sg552 kills,
famas kills,
glock kills,
tmp kills,
ump45 kills,
p90 kills,
m249 kills,
elite kills,
mac10 kills,
fiveseven kills,
p228 kills,
flashbang kills,
smokegrenade kills,
shots_fired,
shots_hit,
bombs_planted,
bombs_defused,
hostages_rescued,
hostages_touched,
hostages_killed,
bombs_exploded,
bombs_dropped,
bomb_defusals_attempted,
vip_escaped,
vip_killed,
won_as_ct,
lost_as_ct,
won_as_t,
lost_as_t
player name (always last)

Dods format:-

Mani Admin Plugin 2006 www.mani-admin-plugin.com
V1.2BetaL

Day of Defeat
CSV seperated rank list format description

steam_id,
last_connected (in seconds since Jan 1st 1970),
rank,
points,
deaths,
headshots,
kills,
suicides,
team_kills,
total_time_online (in seconds),
damage,
hit_generic
hit_head
hit_chest
hit_stomach
hit_leftarm
hit_righarm
hit_leftleg
hit_rightleg
shots_fired
shots_hit
points_captured
blocked_points
won_as_axis
lost_as_axis
won_as_allies
lost_as_allies
player name (always last)

This should be coming soon in the next few days.

Mani

Shadowdogg
02-19-2006, 18:44
Great news!

However i need support :P

Right this is what i wanna do: I wanna have 2 maplists a official and custom maplist. Each time i want mani to randomize the voting and do it in order official -> custom -> official -> custom etc... I dont want it static and if its on a official map it votes for custom .. if you get me?

At the minute i am using the crontablist thingy but its all time based and not the best. Is there anyway i can possible do what i want using your plugin only.

jarrodatt
02-19-2006, 23:57
Okay mani,

Does this mean I dont have to run statsminimum for psychostats to work?

Your new release will do this?

jarrodatt
02-19-2006, 23:58
Okay mani,

gadget^
02-20-2006, 04:34
psychostats will work fine with the new release of mani's

where not going 2 use roger devils any more bet the server runs smoother to and theres less login

tron73
02-20-2006, 06:30
Will there be any fixes for the known bugs of the beta?

Very important: ONE sql-database for MORE servers, so that you only have to make an admin on ONE server for ALL servers ?

Rebell
02-20-2006, 06:51
WoW !

Looks real cool !

And will the old ranks be implemented or do the playerstats start by zero again ?

cya 8)

Mani
02-20-2006, 07:51
Will there be any fixes for the known bugs of the beta?

Very important: ONE sql-database for MORE servers, so that you only have to make an admin on ONE server for ALL servers ?

Yeah there are fixes for some known bugs too.

The database schema will be changed at some point to include a new table for server groups which will solve this issue.

Mani.

Mani
02-20-2006, 07:58
WoW !

Looks real cool !

And will the old ranks be implemented or do the playerstats start by zero again ?

cya 8)

It will import your existing ranks to the new format but if you want to use the new points system it will be worth doing a full rank reset. In the upgrade all players will effectively start on 1000 points. If your own points go up to 1001 you would suddenly be 1st, if you then lost 2 points taking you down to 999 you would instantly jump to being last which is usually accompanied by 'wtf' in the chat.

You will still be able to use the existing methods of ranking if you want to.

Mani

Rebell
02-20-2006, 08:41
Okay mani,

answered by :

where not going 2 use roger devils any more bet the server runs smoother to and theres less login

is this right ?

Mani
02-20-2006, 08:54
Okay mani,

answered by :

is this right ?

It is entirely up to you as to what plugins you prefer to use for logging stats out for tools such as hlstatsx/psychostats. This soon to be released version concentrates on how the built in stats function which is a seperate module from the css logging stats (already in Beta K).

As for performance differences between statsmeminimum and this I really cannot comment because I simple do not know if there are any.

Mani

Shadowdogg
02-20-2006, 14:07
Dude how would i use two map lists that use in conquetive to each other using your plugin. I using crontablist but it doesnt work to my liking. I wanna dynamic maplist with voting but i want it to have custom -> official -> custom -> official etc order?

Mani??

FlyingMongoose
02-20-2006, 15:22
There is a setting built into the source server engine I believe the command is maplistcfg then set the file based on your mods directory (it may be a mod command though so it'd be mani specific but I'm sure mani can clarify this)

example:
maplistcfg "maplist.txt"

So I believe it's possible, based on the timed configs you can do something along these lines.

inside dayconfig.cfg
maplistcfg "default.txt"

inside nightconfig.cfg
maplistcfg "customs.txt"

But I'm unsure about all this.

sniper_strike
02-20-2006, 15:24
wow thats awsome!
cant wait for new version

Shadowdogg
02-20-2006, 16:12
I think you are just explaining what i have done at the minute with times. I need a much effective system though. Where if you are on custom map the next random vote map will be official and vice versa.

Mani
02-20-2006, 21:41
Added new command weaponme to the list.... :D

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/images/stats/weaponme.jpg

I've worked out that the memory usage isn't too scary either for having all these stats in memory. You are looking at about 3.35Meg per 10,000 players being ranked. A pure vanilla source engine itself uses up about 55 Meg of memory when running which puts things into perspective.

Mani

Mani
02-20-2006, 22:07
I think you are just explaining what i have done at the minute with times. I need a much effective system though. Where if you are on custom map the next random vote map will be official and vice versa.

I see what you mean but I'm not sure how you would achieve it from within the plugin so that it would alternate between customs and standard maps being up for vote. It is an interesting idea though.

Mani

jarrodatt
02-20-2006, 22:43
Okay thats good because i dont need to run statsminimum for hitboxes if mani's will do this :D

jarrodatt wrote:
Okay mani,

answered by :
gadget^ wrote:

jarrodatt
02-20-2006, 22:43
Okay thats good because i dont need to run statsminimum for hitboxes if mani's will do this :D

jarrodatt wrote:
Okay mani,

answered by :
gadget^ wrote:

Rebell
02-21-2006, 04:14
@jarrodatt: dont spamm doubleposts :lol:

@mani: how big gets the datas with this new infos for more than 200 players?

cya :D

Mani
02-21-2006, 06:06
@jarrodatt: dont spamm doubleposts :lol:

@mani: how big gets the datas with this new infos for more than 200 players?

cya :D

200 players = 71200bytes

71200 bytes / 1024 = 69.53k of memory usage.

Each player stored in the ranks consumes 356 bytes of memory.

Mani

neiltoe
02-21-2006, 06:24
nevermind

sniper_strike
02-22-2006, 00:51
Will the top 15 menu still display kills , deaths, kdr if u are using kills-death mode?

Rebell
02-22-2006, 04:59
200 players = 71200bytes

Mani

thats small - great !

question: could you make an optional damage-stats in the chat ? (like roger devil´s plugin does ?)
because if there is a voting, the window of the damage-stats gets over the voting windows ( uupss... sorry for my BAD english, but i hope you know what i mean - hehe )

when can we expect the release-date ? ( CANT WAIT *gg* ) :wink:

Mani
02-22-2006, 07:36
Will the top 15 menu still display kills , deaths, kdr if u are using kills-death mode?

It should do

Mani
02-22-2006, 07:38
200 players = 71200bytes

Mani

thats small - great !

question: could you make an optional damage-stats in the chat ? (like roger devil´s plugin does ?)
because if there is a voting, the window of the damage-stats gets over the voting windows ( uupss... sorry for my BAD english, but i hope you know what i mean - hehe )

when can we expect the release-date ? ( CANT WAIT *gg* ) :wink:

Yeah it automatically reverts to chat mode if there is an existing window like voting or tk menu currently being displayed.

I didn't do any work on it last night as I was exhausted. I still have the 'weaponme' code to do for DoDs and the external log stats before it gets released as a public beta. At the moment though it's very stable and I'm very pleased with it :)

Actually that formula turned out to be incorrect as I was storing 4 sets of lists, 2 being steam/name stats for everyone and 2 being steam/name stats in rank order). I think about 5 months ago I re-did the stats two use pointer to pointer lists so the qsorts would not required large memcpy operations. Yesterday it dawned on me that I actually needed one list as it's only the list of pointers to pointers that needs to be created. To cut a long story short the rank ordered calculation no longer requires each rank to be bsearched and the calculation that I stated yesterday still applies more or less. I've added some code that dumps out the memory usage on level change in the server console.

Mani

Mani

Rebell
02-22-2006, 10:49
Good solution with the "chat-swap" when vote is on.

OK - just relax - cya :wink:

KocK GoBlin
02-22-2006, 21:07
Any idea why I'm getting double advert messages when I have the chat area adverts turned on, but the top left adverts turned off? It's not too big of a deal, but when it displays {NEXTMAP}, it shows the next map and the following map after that.
Also I can't disable the top left adverts on my DOD server. Even when it's set to 0, it still displays the advert in that area.
Any suggestions? Has this been discussed already?

sedmorph
02-23-2006, 07:38
Make sure you have

exec mani_server.cfg

in your server.cfg file, sounds like your not loading the config file

=SeD=[V]orpheus

KocK GoBlin
02-23-2006, 11:58
Damn, if only all my problems were that easy.
That *was* missing from the DOD server, so I'm assuming that will solve the top left advert issue with that server (I'll have to check tonight), but my CS server.cfg had that line in it already. So there's still the problem of double adverts. Not too big of a deal, I'll just remove the {NEXTMAP} advert so no one gets confused, it's just odd is all.
Thanks for your help sedmorph.

bzz0
02-23-2006, 16:59

Okay, I've completely revamped the stats, this was part of the V1.2 planning that I had kind of avoided but after much work it is nearly ready after being tested on a non-sourcemm clan server and on a friends sourcemm server for the last two weeks or so.

Mani

Mani,

Plz, tell me your log files for hlstatsx/psychostats - where your plugin saves them (whic directory)?

Thank you.

sedmorph
02-23-2006, 18:06

Mani

Mani,

Plz, tell me your log files for hlstatsx/psychostats - where your plugin saves them (whic directory)?

Thank you.

If you are using hlstatsX or psychostats, you can just set it to download the logs from /cstrike/logs mani plugin will just add the hitbox info into the logfiles ready for hlstatsx/psycho

The new version of mani i think is going to do the same as the ingame part of hlstatsX but not save them to a DB, but rather save them to the mani .dat files.

hope that answeres it

=SeD=[V]orpheus

sniper_strike
02-23-2006, 19:49
is the new version coming today?

bzz0
02-24-2006, 04:28
thank you sedmorph 8)

stuttering.john.gc
02-26-2006, 13:50
My server is hosted by GameDaemons.net so I don't have access to the system.

I backed out to Manimod v1.2G and it seems to work ok. We'll see over the next couple of days.i know this is super old, but for the benefit of anyone else using GameDaemons.net. this workaround is provided by MrX of GamersCoalition (http://www.gamerscoalition.com).

(this is in addition to quints post (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=337040#29144) and assumes MM-latest is installed and running.)

1. move mani_admin_plugin_mm_i486.so
to: /halflife2/cstrike/addons/mani

2. change the line in metaplugins.ini
to: addons/mani/mani_admin_plugin_mm

needless to say, doing a new install of mani+mm on gamedaemons was not fun before knowing about their character limits. btw, make sure you have a map designated in your autoexec.cfg. gg gamedaemons :)

sniper_strike
02-26-2006, 18:31
i thought it was coming int he next few days :(

did mani go away?

FlyingMongoose
02-27-2006, 01:57
Just be patient, he'll release it as soon as he can.

germannavy
02-27-2006, 03:22
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v_1_2_beta_l/

Mani
02-27-2006, 04:47
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v_1_2_beta_l/

Yes the code is essentially done, I did a small pre-release in that thread to just get a small sample of what people think of it. I only have the language translations to do for victim stats and core stats.

Mani

Rebell
02-27-2006, 05:06
What have we to do ?

Add the config extras to mani_server.cfg and upload the .dll and .so and the just start ?

And what with the ranks - do we have to reset them or will they be calculated to points ?

cya

Mani
02-27-2006, 06:45
What have we to do ?

Add the config extras to mani_server.cfg and upload the .dll and .so and the just start ?

And what with the ranks - do we have to reset them or will they be calculated to points ?

cya

What you said is pretty much it for installation.

It's not an official release just yet but you can use it if you want. Your existing ranks will be upgraded to the new format and can be used with the new points mode (mani_stats_calculate 3). I would however recommend you reset them if you are using this mode and here is why....

Let's say your existing ranks is done by kills - deaths. You have 2000 players who are ranked.
During the upgrade each of the players will be set a default of 1000 points.
The first player to get more than 1000 points will suddenly jump to being ranked number 1, if they then lose points and drop below 1000 they will suddenly be ranked 2000th in a worse case scenario because there are so many players all sitting at 1000points. You could do it like this and just wait for the ranks to settle down but it is really confusing for people to see their ranking moving so wildly about so much.

Mani

Rebell
02-27-2006, 07:37
OK - tnx :D

Shadowdogg
02-27-2006, 17:20
Mani, my suggestion for your plugin -

Modules:

I think you should copy off AMX's idea of adding modules. So that eg. if you didnt want the ranking on the code wouldnt be loaded. Surely that would be far more efficient then loading the entire plugin even so for some stuff which may be irrelevant to you and only cause more loading time and power from the server.

What do you think?

Mani
02-27-2006, 17:48
Mani, my suggestion for your plugin -

Modules:

I think you should copy off AMX's idea of adding modules. So that eg. if you didnt want the ranking on the code wouldnt be loaded. Surely that would be far more efficient then loading the entire plugin even so for some stuff which may be irrelevant to you and only cause more loading time and power from the server.

What do you think?

That would be the ultimate to have and eventually what SourceMod will be. It would be pretty hard to just dump all the code and start again from scratch to implement it all with something like Pawn or Angel Script. I don't know what the real overhead is of using Pawn or Angel script in terms of how efficient they are, I'm sure Bailopan could give you a really good explanation.

As for the loading of of the code as it is now it really isn't that much, half of the binary size for the beta is down to the mysql libraries being statically linked. All of the modules in the code are pretty much self contained and use the cvars as switches to control the program flow. If something is disabled, the only overhead is the check on the cvar which is negligable in terms of time used.

Regards

Mani

Shadowdogg
02-28-2006, 12:02
Oh, cool. Well i dont know much about the code of the plugins. I just saw it as when AMX did it that it was done to shorten loading times but if the man says its not much difference in his plugin, then ill believe :)

Mani
02-28-2006, 20:39
Release V1.2 Beta L, 28th February 2006

Fixes
Fixed css external stats logging incorrect damage.
Fixed bots being armed when in knife warmup mode.
Fixed weapon restriction code not paying the cost of a stripped weapon during rebuy.
Fixed Spray Tag ban not kicking when banning a player.

New Additions
english.cfg now has version information. If your english.cfg file is out of date it will warn you in server console and in game chat every 5 seconds
Warmup timer can now have multiple items given to player during warmup
Warmup timer can now give player unlimited grenades during warmup (This is awesome when in knife mode)
Updated english.cfg file to include Spray Tag Tracking translations
Added DODS external stats logging
Changed how player settings are stored
Moved .dat files into a new folder /mani_admin_plugin/data/
Added new chattrigers.txt class type (see chattriggers.txt)
Complete overhaul of built in stats system to something a bit more sophisticated based on a points system derived from the core hlstatsx algorithm provided by Tobi from hlstatsx

*Points based on (victim points/killer points) * multipler * weapon multiplier
*New mani_ranks.txt/mani_name_ranks.txt file in CVS format with dynamic mani_ranks_readme.txt cvs description file.
*CSS and Dods stats track hits per weapon, hit groups and bonus points for each mod.
*All stats text is translatable to different languages via the normal language files.
*Stats calculations have been optimised to be even faster.
*Points decay over time
*Points system can also be weighted by the weapon that inflicted a kill for CSS & DODS
*Bonus points based on events in CSS & DODS

*Stats commands have been upgraded:-
*top1-20 - will fit on as many ranks as possible
*session - shows stats obtained during current connection session
*statsme - shows much more information and specific information for CSS and Dod
*weaponme - shows weapon hit statistics ordered by number of hits
*hitboxme - shows hit box statistics
*rank - shows current rank with points

Updated Victim stats to include new GUI damage mode in settings along with display timer
GUI victim stats revert to chat based stats if an existing menu is being displayed.
Updated MySQL library to 5.0.18
Added Most Destructive output for end of round in CSS
Added an extra display area for ma_say

Notes
With the new stats system it will import your old ranks and use them.
If you plan to change the calculation mode to do it by points (mani_stats_calculate 3) then I would advise you reset your ranks first to avoid confusion whilst the points settle down.

New Config cvars for V1.2 Beta L

// Module : Stats
//
// Desc : The stats module is a very simple ranking system based on 3 methods of
// calculation (defined in mani_stats_calculate).

// This cvar is used to set the type of stats calculation to use for ranking
// players
// 0 = Rank by by pure kills
// 1 = Rank by by kill:death ratio
// 2 = Rank by kills minus deaths
// 3 = Rank by points (points delta = (victim_points/killer_points) * multiplier)
mani_stats_calculate 3

// Set in minutes how often you want the stats to recalculate. This should be
// used if you have long map times with no end of round.
// 0 = disables frequency calculating, > 0 = time in minutes between each stats
// rank calculation
mani_stats_calculate_frequency 0

// Set in minutes how often you want the stats to recalculate AND write to disk
// This should be used if you have long map times with no end of round.
// 0 = disabled, > 0 = time in minutes between each save and recalculation of
// ranks
mani_stats_write_frequency_to_disk 0

// Stats points decay settings
// Number of days since last connect that points decay will start
mani_stats_decay_start 2

// Number of days that the decay will take place over once started
// Points will drop to 500 over this period of time. If the player rejoins
// their points will be restored to full value
mani_stats_decay_period 7

// If set to 1 a victim will never lose points ala BF2
mani_stats_points_add_only 0

// Number of days before a player is made invisible from
// being ranked. Note that the player is not dropped, if
// they rejoin their rank will be restored.
mani_stats_ignore_ranks_after_x_days 21

// Multiplier used in points calculation, default is 5.0
mani_stats_points_multiplier "5.0"

// Weapon weighting for CSS Stats 1.0 = default
// Making a weight 2.0 will double the points given/taken
// Making a weight 0.5 will halve the points given/taken
mani_stats_css_weapon_ak47 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_m4a1 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_mp5navy "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_awp "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_usp "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_deagle "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_aug "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_hegrenade "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_xm1014 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_knife "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_g3sg1 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_sg550 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_galil "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_m3 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_scout "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_sg552 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_famas "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_glock "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_tmp "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_ump45 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_p90 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_m249 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_elite "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_mac10 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_fiveseven "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_p228 "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_flashbang "1.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_smokegrenade "1.0"

// Bonus Points for CSS
mani_stats_css_bomb_planted_bonus "4"
mani_stats_css_bomb_defused_bonus "4"
mani_stats_css_hostage_rescued_bonus "1"
mani_stats_css_hostage_killed_bonus "-1"
mani_stats_css_vip_escape_bonus "4"
mani_stats_css_vip_killed_bonus "4"

// Weapon weighting for DODS Stats 1.0 = default
mani_stats_dods_weapon_amerknife "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_spade "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_colt "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_p38 "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_c96 "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_garande "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_m1carbine "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_k98 "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_spring "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_k98_scoped "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_thompson "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_mp40 "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_mp44 "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_bar "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_30cal "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_mg42 "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_bazooka "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_pschreck "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_frag_us "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_frag_ger "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_smoke_us "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_smoke_ger "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_riflegren_us "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_riflegren_ger "1.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_punch "1.0"

// Bonus Points for DODS
mani_stats_dods_capture_point 4
mani_stats_dods_block_capture 4

// Module : Most Destructive
//
// Desc : This small module for CSS only shows the player that caused
// the most damage with their kills at the end of a round

// Enable most destructive stats output
mani_stats_most_destructive 1

// This controls the default mode a player will have their *Most Destructve*
// stats mode set to when they first ever join your server. This setting is
// applied to the player's stored record withing player_settings.txt it
// does not control whether the *Most Destructve* functionality is on or off.
// 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled
mani_player_settings_destructive 1

//

// Set this to 1 for unlimited HE Grenades during warmup (this is really good fun !!)
mani_warmup_timer_unlimited_grenades 0

// Items to give to player at spawn i.e weapon_ak47, item_assaultsuit etc
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_1 "item_assaultsuit"
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_2 ""
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_3 ""
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_4 ""
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_5 ""

//

// Allow admin say at bottom of screen
mani_adminsay_bottom_area 0

Download locations for patch and full installs, make sure you update gametypes.txt AND english.cfg

Core files that are different from V1.2 Beta I: -

mani_admin_plugin.dll
gametypes.txt
english.cfg
chattriggers.txt
webshortcutlist.txt
mani_server.cfg

Patch version CS Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_l/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_l_cssource_patch. zip

Full version CS Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_l/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_l_cssource.zip

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_l/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_l_hl2mp_patch.zip

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_l/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_l_hl2mp.zip

Patch version DoD Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_l/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_l_dod_patch.zip

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_l/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_l_dod.zip

See beta release thread posts for Beta specific functionality

Mani
02-28-2006, 20:45
Oh, cool. Well i dont know much about the code of the plugins. I just saw it as when AMX did it that it was done to shorten loading times but if the man says its not much difference in his plugin, then ill believe :)

I couldn't tell you the loading times versus AMX, I do know it takes about 1 second at the most to initialise per map, most of the time is writing and reloading stats if you are using them. That's with about 5000 ranked players. All this happens while you are still connecting as a client so it's not noticable.

If you have access to the server console you can see the time taken to init per map change along with the memory usage of the stats and player settings.

Mani

Solltex
03-01-2006, 08:13
Server crash when bomb exploid.

Mani
03-01-2006, 08:20

Linux or Windows ?

What do you have mani_stats and mani_external_stats_log set to ?

Mani

Solltex
03-01-2006, 08:34

Linux or Windows ?

What do you have mani_stats and mani_external_stats_log set to ?

Mani

Server linux.
mani_stats 1

Beta 1.2K ok

Mani
03-01-2006, 09:47
Did it happen on the first bomb that exploded ?

Mani

Solltex
03-01-2006, 09:57
First bomb. How to planted,exploded= crash :(

Mani
03-01-2006, 10:03

You have a pm (http://www.sourcemod.net/forums/privmsg.php?folder=inbox) :)

Mani

Rebell
03-01-2006, 13:41
Mani,

shouldnt the "New Config cvars" ( for stats / destructive... ) not be in the mani_server.cfg ?!?
Ive loaded the css full and patch from your space but the mani_server.cfg didnt contain all the new statsconfigs.

Ive added them on the bottom in mani_server.cfg ...

and where to find the "mani_stats 0/1" vcar ? I only see the posted vcars.... im a little bit confused *LOL*

cya

:shock:

Mani
03-01-2006, 14:41
Mani,

shouldnt the "New Config cvars" ( for stats / destructive... ) not be in the mani_server.cfg ?!?
Ive loaded the css full and patch from your space but the mani_server.cfg didnt contain all the new statsconfigs.

Ive added them on the bottom in mani_server.cfg ...

and where to find the "mani_stats 0/1" vcar ? I only see the posted vcars.... im a little bit confused *LOL*

cya

:shock:

I'm pretty sure they are in the mani_server.cfg, they are just not at the bottom like I used to do them.

Mani

Mani
03-01-2006, 14:43

This has been fixed a few minutes ago, you will need to re-download the link and use the new binary.

Are you aware you are using the name mode for doing stats as opposed to using the steam id ?

Mani

tron73
03-01-2006, 15:01
Hmmm, is it the server_plugin or the source-MM version?

I have the first package installed and no crash at all ...

Should I nevertheless update it ?

Mani
03-01-2006, 15:12
Hmmm, is it the server_plugin or the source-MM version?

I have the first package installed and no crash at all ...

Should I nevertheless update it ?

Both :(

You only need to download and use the binary file if you already have it.

Mani

Solltex
03-01-2006, 15:28
Stats with name not work (lan mode)?

sniper_strike
03-01-2006, 19:05
For some reason my statsme is not being outputed to the radio commands menu but instead it is in the motd window how can i fix this?

Also is there any way to disable menu sounds they get very annoying very fast.

EDIT: i have mani_stats_calculate 2 yet when i type top10 it is sorting them by kills which leads me to believe kills minus death mode is not working?
I could have sworn mani_stats_calculate 2 was for kills minus deaths but its not.....

Rebell
03-02-2006, 00:44
I'm pretty sure they are in the mani_server.cfg, they are just not at the bottom like I used to do them.

Mani

Ups, ok you made a "new" one... sorry. Ok ive to check now all.

But would be good if you add the latest on the bottom, or ?

[Arnold]
03-02-2006, 02:21
No, it's perfect the way it is now. The old "scheme" of updating the config ended up in a mess. Now you can use a diff tool (e.g. vimdiff), compare your config with the default one and merge them to a whatever you want.

Arnold 8)

Mani
03-02-2006, 04:40

Mani

Ups, ok you made a "new" one... sorry. Ok ive to check now all.

Hi Rebell,

In the release post I added a new cvar list. I tried to put all the new ones with their seperate module headings so you would know where to put them in your existing mani_server.cfg.

I changed the mani_server.cfg layout in the Beta K release (in fact it was Arnold's idea a while ago).

Mani

Mani
03-02-2006, 04:44
For some reason my statsme is not being outputed to the radio commands menu but instead it is in the motd window how can i fix this?

EDIT: i have mani_stats_calculate 2 yet when i type top10 it is sorting them by kills which leads me to believe kills minus death mode is not working?
I could have sworn mani_stats_calculate 2 was for kills minus deaths but its not.....

I haven't got any code that writes to the motd window so I suspect it is probably Beetlesmod doing that. It may well be Beetlesmod doing the top10 too. The kills minus deaths sort function is unchanged from Beta K so I'm not sure what is wrong there. You could run ma_config mani_stats_calculate to see what stats calculation mode the plugin thinks it is running in.

Mani

Mani
03-02-2006, 04:45
Stats with name not work (lan mode)?

Are you saying it doesn't work using lan mode or is that a question ?

Mani

Rebell
03-02-2006, 13:31
Death-Beam dont work - in my mani_server.cfg :

// Module : Death Beams
//
// Desc : The death beams show a solid beam when you die between the point
// where your attacker killed you from and the point where you
// were when you died. Only the victim will see the beam

// 0 = death beams not allowed, 1 = death beams are shown if player
// has them turned in their settings
mani_show_death_beams 1

// This controls the default mode a player will have their death beam mode
// set to when they first ever join your server. This setting is applied to
// the player's stored record withing player_settings.dat it does not control
// whether the death beam functionality is on or off.
// 0 = player settings default to off, 1 = player settings default to on
mani_player_settings_death_beam 1

Mani
03-02-2006, 14:36
Death-Beam dont work - in my mani_server.cfg :

//

mani_show_death_beams 1

This may sound obvious but have you enabled it in the settings menu for your steam id ?

Mani.

Rebell
03-02-2006, 16:19
Restarted server - now all ok, nevermind ..!

TNX MANI !

Rugar
03-02-2006, 17:11
Mani, I posted this over in your forums but it's really bugging me and I hope that someone here can help with it.

I've tried to create a clients.txt and I am having problems. Here's part of it:

"clients.txt"
{
"players"
{
"HighFighter"
{
"name" "HighFighter"
"steam" "STEAM_0:1:XXXXX"
"adminflags"
{
"flags1" "admin client"
}
"admingroups" "Total Admin"
"immunitygroups" "Total Admin I"
}
"Rugar"
{
"name" "Rugar"
"steam" "STEAM_0:1:XXXXXXX"
"adminflags"
{
"flags1" "admin client"
}
"admingroups" "Total Admin"
"immunitygroups" "Total Admin I"
}

}
"admingroups"
{
"Total Admin" "j k r q e m b s o a c p w z x y i l f t d g R B v V Q D C A E F G H I J K L M N O P S T U W X Y Z admin client pban spray grav"
"Senior Admin" "j k e m b s o a c p w z x y i l f t d g R B v V Q D C A E F G H I J K L M N O P S T U W X Y Z admin client pban spray grav"
"Admin" "j k e m s o a c w i l f t d g v V Q D C A F G I L M O T U W Y admin client spray"
"Junior Admin" "k m s o a c l g v V C A I L admin client spray"
}
"immunitygroups"
{
"Total Admin I" "j k m b t a c h n o p q r s u v"
"Senior Admin I" "j k m b t a c h n o p q r s u v"
"Admin I" "k b a n p v"
"Junior Admin I" "k b a n v"
}
}

Two things:
1) If I do that with one admin it works. Two or more and neither person is recognized as an admin.
2) If I add "immunity" to the adminflags, it disappears.

bakedbean
03-02-2006, 19:03
Mani,

With beta L, Is there away to add the stats info from the data folder to a website?

sniper_strike
03-02-2006, 21:16

I haven't got any code that writes to the motd window so I suspect it is probably Beetlesmod doing that. It may well be Beetlesmod doing the top10 too. The kills minus deaths sort function is unchanged from Beta K so I'm not sure what is wrong there. You could run ma_config mani_stats_calculate to see what stats calculation mode the plugin thinks it is running in.

Mani
Its still not working! I just reseted ranks hoping that would fix it but still the same problem.
Here are my settings which should make it rank by kills minus deaths

mani_stats 1
mani_stats_mode 1
mani_stats_drop_player_days 60
mani_stats_calculate 2
mani_stats_top_display_time 5
mani_stats_show_rank_to_all 0
mani_stats_write_text_file 1
mani_stats_by_steam_id 1

here is a picture of what my top15 looks like which is not right
http://img485.**************/img485/9083/top151zt.jpg

If i do top10 its the same with just 10 people
i whited out that guys name cuz it had a cuss word

As you can see it isnt showing kills or deaths there and what is up with the
name =5 and stuff?
It used to not do that and before i reseset stats it was sorting some different way even with stats_calculate 2

EDIT: Oh i see what its doing its reporting the killers minus deaths number

you sould really clarify that more becuase a random number after the guys name makes no sense at all

mabe something like
1 Bob K-D= 31 KDR=2.00
Although seeing K= 40 D = 11 was better

Mani
03-03-2006, 06:13
Mani,

With beta L, Is there away to add the stats info from the data folder to a website?

There are a few php scripts appearing on the homepage forums that might help. It's only been out a few days officially though. There are 65 stats fields per player dumped to disk now so that should give you a lot more information than was previously available.

Mani

Mani
03-03-2006, 06:18

Mani
Its still not working! I just reseted ranks hoping that would fix it but still the same problem.

mani_stats 1
mani_stats_mode 1
mani_stats_calculate 2
mani_stats_by_steam_id 1

name =5 and stuff?
It used to not do that and before i reseset stats it was sorting some different way even with stats_calculate 2

you sould really clarify that more becuase a random number after the guys name makes no sense at all

mabe something like
1 Bob K-D= 31 KDR=2.00

Yeah I kind of tried to strip out a few more bits and pieces from the screen. There is a 512 char limit on the in game menu screens so it's a really tight squeeze to get everything in there.

Oh... I have an idea. How would it be if I could use the 8 and 9 buttons to go forwards/backwards through the list ? Would that be better ? I could then make the layout nicer with more information.

Mani

tron73
03-03-2006, 06:44
Oh... I have an idea. How would it be if I could use the 8 and 9 buttons to go forwards/backwards through the list ? Would that be better ? I could then make the layout nicer with more information.

Mani

Yes, I think that will be it. A nice Layout with some sorted informations.

bakedbean
03-03-2006, 15:34
There are a few php scripts appearing on the homepage forums that might help. It's only been out a few days officially though. There are 65 stats fields per player dumped to disk now so that should give you a lot more information than was previously available.

Mani

I have done many searches for scripts and website stats on your website forums.

And did find some older ones. I will have to wait for someone to code it.

Keep up the hard work! It is appreciated.

Thank you.

sniper_strike
03-03-2006, 17:56

Mani

mani_stats 1
mani_stats_mode 1
mani_stats_calculate 2
mani_stats_by_steam_id 1

name =5 and stuff?

mabe something like
1 Bob K-D= 31 KDR=2.00

Yeah I kind of tried to strip out a few more bits and pieces from the screen. There is a 512 char limit on the in game menu screens so it's a really tight squeeze to get everything in there.

Mani

that would be cool but if someone typed top15 then it should display like ranks 5-15 and give them a forward button and etc.

Very good idea
but please make a command you set as the max top players that can be seen or make it like 15

could you mabe add a command to disable menu sounds for stats commands?

edit: how can you default the damage menu gui time ot 10 seconds instead of 15?
Please do it or have it disapear on round end because the damage stats menu gets annoying when its the beginning of the round and ur buying

jarrodatt
03-05-2006, 21:31
I dont know what im doing wrong but when i update to l from k server wont start.

ded windows

germannavy
03-07-2006, 04:36
delete the ranking files, maybe a converting error

jarrodatt
03-07-2006, 19:00
still wont start but k works fine

figured it out conflict with a plugin

sslice
03-07-2006, 22:27
still wont start but k works fine

figured it out conflict with a plugin

What plugin would this be?

jarrodatt
03-08-2006, 10:59
Sorry, I couldnt get version l to work with ratetweak.

I took off plugins 1 at a time but i only had 3 mani, rate, stats.
anyway when i took off just the rate and put stats baqck on server worked fine.

win ded
mm latest
mani latest
eventscripts latest

sslice
03-08-2006, 17:03
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend anyone to run ratetweak as it doesn't work properly, and I have yet to continue it.

Edit: Nevermind, I've continued it, lol. Go try the latest alphas.

neiltoe
03-11-2006, 13:19
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=141908#141908

There is a potential bug in mani's meta version betaL Just wanted to let everyone know. unlimited grenades and warmuptimer both give a message sv_cheats 1 then sv_cheats 0 per player its very spamming lol.

Mani
03-14-2006, 12:04

There is a potential bug in mani's meta version betaL Just wanted to let everyone know. unlimited grenades and warmuptimer both give a message sv_cheats 1 then sv_cheats 0 per player its very spamming lol.

It's not really a bug, just a side effect of the latest Valve update spamming changes to the sv_cheats cvar. In order to give unlimited grenades the plugin turns on sv_cheats, gives the player the grenade using 'give hegrenade' then turns them off again. A player cannot issue a cvar that is only allowed when cheats are enabled during this time.

I have an alternative way of doing this that I will use in the Beta M version.

Mani

sniper_strike
03-15-2006, 19:13

It's not really a bug, just a side effect of the latest Valve update spamming changes to the sv_cheats cvar. In order to give unlimited grenades the plugin turns on sv_cheats, gives the player the grenade using 'give hegrenade' then turns them off again. A player cannot issue a cvar that is only allowed when cheats are enabled during this time.

Mani

you sould because turning on sv_cheats for the smallest amount of time is bad

sslice
03-15-2006, 20:08
You going to remove the FCVAR_CHEAT flag, use it, then throw it back on?

Mani
03-16-2006, 11:53

Nope, just going to use the GiveNamedItem function.

Mani

Mani
03-16-2006, 12:00

Mani

you sould because turning on sv_cheats for the smallest amount of time is bad

Have you been looking through the SDK source code to come up with this conclusion ? It is all done server side with no delays for any exploits to happen. The client is not even aware of it except for the chat message being sent out to it.

Mani

Mani
03-19-2006, 11:15
Release V1.2 Beta M, 19th March 2006

Fixes
Fixed Dod external stats typo in flag capture/block
Fixed Dod internal mani_ranks.txt file so it corresponds to the mani_ranks_readme.txt file
Fixed Dod logging to use garand and not garande
Fixed Escape style 'Top10' not showing names
Fixed Online time display not working properly if online time is greater than a day
Fixed LAN style stats when mani_stats_by_steam 0
Fixed body hit groups translations for hitboxme command
Fixed sv_cheats 1/0 appearing in chat when using ma_give and unlimited grenade mode
Fixed SQL error when retrieving clients on MySQL 5.0.12 or greater
Fixed ma_client iflags showing all admin flags instead of immunity flags
Fixed ma_unban not working on steam ids
Lots of other little fixes that I cannot remember.

New Additions
Added an AFK Manager (new immunity flag called afk)
Translation system has been re-written so that it can use parameters in any sequence.
Database schema has been upgraded to support server groups (plugin will auto upgrade your database when first run)
Commands run from HLSW will now get text responses back from the plugin.
Added team bonuses for CSS internal stats
Added death multiplier for internal stats
Top command now shows full names and allows page scrolling via More/Back options
New commands @session <player name> and @statsme <player name> to show other players statistics who are playing on the server at the time.
Warmup round now support respawn in knife only mode. We tried running respawn for knife mode and unlimited grenades but it lags the server very badly.
Added a new mode for most destructive information based on kills/damage.
Updated default weapon weightings to be in line with hlstatsx defaults.
Added new mode for decay stats where a players points can be fully restored or not.
Re-coded ping kicker to be more efficient.
Updated CSS code to switch players from teams. Players now do not die when this happens and they keep their weapons.
ma_swapteam #ALL will swap an entire side without restarting the game.
Added the mod Empires to the gametypes.txt file

New Config cvars for V1.2 Beta M

//
// Desc : The stats module is a very simple ranking system based on 3 methods of

// When a player reconnects the stats module can restore a players
// points back to the full amount if decay has set in
// 0 = Do not restore full points, 1 = restore to full points
mani_stats_decay_restore_points_on_connect 0

// Multiplier for victim points lost. If you want victims
// to lose say half points for dying set this to "0.5" etc
mani_stats_points_death_multiplier "1.0"

// Weapon weighting for CSS Stats
mani_stats_css_weapon_mp5navy "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_usp "1.4"
mani_stats_css_weapon_deagle "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_hegrenade "1.8"
mani_stats_css_weapon_xm1014 "1.1"
mani_stats_css_weapon_knife "2.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_g3sg1 "0.8"
mani_stats_css_weapon_sg550 "0.8"
mani_stats_css_weapon_galil "1.1"
mani_stats_css_weapon_m3 "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_scout "1.1"
mani_stats_css_weapon_glock "1.4"
mani_stats_css_weapon_tmp "1.5"
mani_stats_css_weapon_ump45 "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_p90 "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_m249 "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_elite "1.4"
mani_stats_css_weapon_mac10 "1.5"
mani_stats_css_weapon_fiveseven "1.5"
mani_stats_css_weapon_p228 "1.5"
mani_stats_css_weapon_flashbang "5.0
mani_stats_css_weapon_smokegrenade "5.0"

// Bonus Points for CSS Players
mani_stats_css_bomb_planted_bonus "10"
mani_stats_css_bomb_defused_bonus "10"
mani_stats_css_hostage_rescued_bonus "5"
mani_stats_css_hostage_killed_bonus "-15"
mani_stats_css_vip_killed_bonus "10"

// Bonus Points for CSS Teams
mani_stats_css_ct_eliminated_team_bonus "2"
mani_stats_css_t_eliminated_team_bonus "2"
mani_stats_css_ct_vip_escaped_team_bonus "10"
mani_stats_css_t_vip_assassinated_team_bonus "6"
mani_stats_css_t_target_bombed_team_bonus "5"
mani_stats_css_ct_all_hostages_rescued_team_b onus "10"
mani_stats_css_ct_bomb_defused_team_bonus "5"
mani_stats_css_ct_hostage_killed_team_bonus "1"
mani_stats_css_ct_hostage_rescued_team_bonus "1"
mani_stats_css_t_bomb_planted_team_bonus "2"

// Weapon weighting for DODS Stats
mani_stats_dods_weapon_amerknife "3.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_spade "3.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_colt "1.6"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_p38 "1.5"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_c96 "1.5"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_garand "1.3"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_m1carbine "1.2"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_k98 "1.3"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_spring "1.5"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_k98_scoped "1.5"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_thompson "1.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_mp40 "1.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_mp44 "1.35"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_bar "1.2"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_30cal "1.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_mg42 "1.2"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_bazooka "2.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_pschreck "2.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_smoke_us "5.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_smoke_ger "5.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_riflegren_us "1.3"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_riflegren_ger "1.3"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_punch "3.0"

//

// 0 = By Kills then damage, 1 = by damage alone
mani_stats_most_destructive_mode 0

//

// For CSS only, allow players to respawn when dying in the warmup knife round
// only
mani_warmup_timer_knives_respawn 1

// Module : AFK Manager
//
// Desc : This module can control how to manage players who are AFK. It works
// by tracking keyboard and mouse movements rather than in game player
// positions. The manager can be configured to work using the number
// of rounds that a player is AFK for or by a set number of seconds
// a player can be AFK.

// Cvar to turn on/off the AFK Manager 0 = off, 1 = on
mani_afk_kicker 0

// 0 = Kick to spectator first, then off the server, 1 = Kick straight off the
// server
mani_afk_kicker_mode 0

// 0 = disabled, > 0 = number of rounds before a player is kicked off server or
// to spectator
mani_afk_kicker_alive_rounds 0

// 0 = disabled, > 0 = number of rounds before being kicked off server
mani_afk_kicker_spectator_rounds 0

// 0 = disabled, > 0 = number of seconds before a player is kicked off server or
// to spectator
mani_afk_kicker_alive_timer 0

// 0 = disabled, > 0 = number of seconds before being kicked off server
mani_afk_kicker_spectator_timer 0

Language translation changes
If you have a non-english language translation, it will no longer function due to the new translation code.

Normally parameter translations have symbols like %s %i %f etc in them, these have been replaced with %1p %2p etc
The new english.cfg file has a section explaining the new system: -

// This is the English translation file for the plugin
// If you wish to make your own translation file
// here are some things you should know.
//
// You must make a copy of this file and call
// it whatever your language is i.e
//
// french.cfg
// german.cfg
//
// Format:-
//
// translation_id;format parameters;translation string
//
// The first number is the translation id, you
// must use the same numbers that are supplied
// in the english.cfg file. Do not use your own
// numbers.
//
// The second parameter is for reference only so you have
// a rough idea of what the parameter types are.
//
// Typical format parameters are (C programmers will know these)
// %s (string)
// %i (integer)
// %f (float)
//
//
// The 3rd parameter is the translation string itself.
//
// Embedded in the translation string are %1p %2p etc
// These are the place holders for the dymamic parameters
// that can be used in a string and relate to the 2nd
// format parameters. You can have these parameters in
// any order that you like, you can even repeat the same
// parameter more than once.
//
//
// 01234;%s%s%s;Round the %1p %2p the %3p rascals ran
//
// The plugin will output from this translation string using the code
// Translate(01234,"ragged","rocks","rugged");
//
// 'Round the ragged rocks the rugged rascals ran'
// %1p = ragged, %2p = rocks, %3p = rugged
//
// If I change the translation format to be: -
//
// 01234;%s%s%s;Round the %2p the %3p %1p rascals ran
//
// The output will change to be: -
// 'Round the rocks the rugged ragged rascals ran'
//
// If I change the translation format to be: -
//
// 01234;%s%s%s;Round the %2p the %2p crumbled and smashed
//
// The output will be: -
// 'Round the rocks the rocks crumbled and smashed'
//
// As you can see this allows the possibility of changing the word
// order which is vital to translating to some languages.
//
// A real world example is the following change to one of the victim
// stats translations
//
// The following is an example based on the following translation
//
// 01111;%s%s%c%c%i%i%s%s%.2f%.1f%s;KILLED %1p%2p %3p%4p %5p Dmg, %6p %7p %8p @ %9pm (%10pft)%11p
//
// In the standard english.cfg file this will output something like
//
// 'Killed Mani (HS) >> 126 Dmg, 2 Hits ak47 @ 8m (24.5ft) Head: 2'
//
//
// %1p = Player name,
// %2p = (HS) string,
// %3p & %4p = '>>'
// %5p = Damage player caused
// %6p = Player shots that hit
// %7p = 'Hits or Hit'
// %8p = Weapon name that caused the kill
// %9p = Kill distance in metres
// %10p = Kill distance in feet
// %11p = Concatenated hit group string
//
// Now I can re-arrange the information or just simply
// remove some of it if I want.
//
// 'You killed (HS) player Mani in 2 Hits with 126 damage using an AK47. Hitboxes :- Head : 2'
// %2p %1p %6p %7p %5p %8p %11p
//
// The translation string for this would be: -
// 01111;%s%s%c%c%i%i%s%s%.2f%.1f%s;You killed %2p player %1p in %6p %7p with %5p damage using an %8p. Hitboxes :- %11p

To make life a little easier I have made a small program that will convert a language file pre Beta M to the new format.
You can download it here (http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/language_pack/LanguageConverter.zip)

Extract the program, then use a dos shell to run it against your existing translation.

For example I would run LanguageConverter english.cfg english.new.cfg

This will convert the file english.cfg to english.new.cfg

There are also a few new translations to the file I will list the changes here: -

// **************************
// Empires Mod team names
// **************************
00922;;Northern Faction
00923;;NF
00924;;Brenodi Empire
00925;;BE

Existing translations that have been changed: -

01007;%i%i;Rank %1p-%2p by Kills\n
01008;%i%i;Rank %1p-%2p by KD Ratio\n
01009;%i%i;Rank %1p-%2p by K-D\n
01010;%i%i;Rank %1p-%2p by Points\n

01026;%c%i; Points Gained %1p%2p\n
01027;%c%i; Points Lost %1p%2p\n

Changes to database.txt

// Names of tables within the database, no need to change these
// unless a third party application requires it
"db_table_client" "client"
"db_table_client_flag" "client_flag"
"db_table_client_group" "client_group"
"db_table_client_level" "client_level"
"db_table_client_server" "client_server"
"db_table_flag" "flag"
"db_table_ip" "ip"
"db_table_level" "level"
"db_table_nick" "nick"
"db_table_server" "server"
"db_table_steam" "steam"
"db_table_version" "version"

// Server group that your server belongs to
"server_group_id" "Default"

Download locations for patch and full installs, make sure you update gametypes.txt AND english.cfg

Core files that are different from V1.2 Beta L: -

mani_admin_plugin.dll
gametypes.txt
english.cfg
flaglist.txt
mani_server.cfg

Patch version CS Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_m/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_m_cssource_patch. zip

Full version CS Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_m/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_m_cssource.zip

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_m/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_m_hl2mp_patch.zip

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_m/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_m_hl2mp.zip

Patch version DoD Source
http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_m/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_m_dod_patch.zip

http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_m/mani_admin_plugin_v1_2_beta_m_dod.zip

See beta release thread posts for Beta specific functionality

Rebell
03-19-2006, 13:06
... 4,2 MB for the patchfile for css now. how many traffic do you have in a month ?

and i see that you changed the points for stats ... this can confuse the players...

Mani
03-19-2006, 13:31
... 4,2 MB for the patchfile for css now. how many traffic do you have in a month ?

and i see that you changed the points for stats ... this can confuse the players...

Most of that 4.2 MB is the two binaries, one for non-sourcemm and one for the sourcemm version.

After talking with Tobi from hlstatsx it seemed sensible to go with hlstatsx defaults.

Mani

imported_supermj
03-19-2006, 14:01
MANI-ADMIN-PLUGIN: Warning, your server plugin english.cfg file is out of date which will cause instability!
Please download http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/language_pack/english.cfg

I get this message spamming constantly.

If course I tried downloading it, but that did not solve the problem either. Also, when you type stats, it shows your name over and over and is not working.

Mani
03-19-2006, 14:04
MANI-ADMIN-PLUGIN: Warning, your server plugin english.cfg file is out of date which will cause instability!
Please download http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/language_pack/english.cfg

If course I tried downloading it, but that did not solve the problem either. Also, when you type stats, it shows your name over and over and is not working.

That link is for the old style english.cfg file for V1.1.0zh.

Try http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/language_pack/beta/english.cfg

imported_supermj
03-19-2006, 14:08

Try http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/language_pack/beta/english.cfg

EDIT...got it fixed.

Mani
03-19-2006, 14:26

EDIT...got it fixed.

I've updated the english.cfg file in the link the plugin shows anyway. The spaming is in there as having the wrong english.cfg file is usually a sure way to having weird problems.

Mani

imported_nighttrain
03-19-2006, 16:43
This plugin just keeps getting better and better man. Good job on the afk control....been wanting that for a while.

imported_nighttrain
03-19-2006, 17:43
Mani, I installed this new version on my dods server and my css server. I'm having problems with it on both servers. My settings (for both servers) are as follows:

mani_afk_kicker 1

// server
mani_afk_kicker_mode 0

// to spectator

// 0 = disabled, > 0 = number of seconds before a player is kicked off server or
// to spectator
mani_afk_kicker_alive_timer 240

mani_afk_kicker_spectator_timer 240

What's happening is that 4 minutes after anyone joins, they get moved to spectator even if they are playing the game and not afk (except those that are immune). Any suggestions? Anyone else having this issue?

Mani
03-19-2006, 18:08
Mani, I installed this new version on my dods server and my css server. I'm having problems with it on both servers. My settings (for both servers) are as follows:

mani_afk_kicker 1

// server
mani_afk_kicker_mode 0

// to spectator

// to spectator

What's happening is that 4 minutes after anyone joins, they get moved to spectator even if they are playing the game and not afk (except those that are immune). Any suggestions? Anyone else having this issue?

Are you using windows or linux ?

Have you updated the gametypes.txt file ?

Mani

imported_nighttrain
03-19-2006, 18:40

mani_afk_kicker 1

// server
mani_afk_kicker_mode 0

// to spectator

// to spectator

Are you using windows or linux ?

Have you updated the gametypes.txt file ?

Mani

Windows, and yes I updated the gametype.txt. I'd love to have this feature working. Have you heard any other complaints about it not working mani?

Rebell
03-20-2006, 04:41
Some Questions again:

// to spectator
mani_afk_kicker_alive_rounds 2

mani_afk_kicker_spectator_rounds 2

// to spectator
mani_afk_kicker_alive_timer 180

mani_afk_kicker_spectator_timer 180

When i would make this config, so a player would get to spectator after 2 rounds - but when 180 seconds passed he will get spectator before 2. round is over , right ? So the seconds has the prior ?
And same with spectator to kicked from server, right ?

Another Question:
Are ADMINISTRATORS imune to AFK-KICKER ? Would be great ! Or would be cool if they only can be moved to spectator but not kicked from server...

..tnx cya..

scav
03-20-2006, 14:15
yes, there seems to be a problem with the AFK kicker (using linux).

I got tons of people being kicked without AFKing and other report they have been kicked only because they have been dead for the specified time without saying anything.

OoS-LJ
03-21-2006, 10:17
Well I guess I will wait to update till the linux problem is fixed. This is a feature I been waiting for. Please Mani, I like to have this work correctly on linux server.

c0ldfyr3
03-21-2006, 10:40

Nope, just going to use the GiveNamedItem function.

Mani
Check this link. (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39740)

bakedbean
03-21-2006, 18:14
I'm using beta M with AFK kick and have no problems with it, on 2 linux servers running DoDS.

Here are the settings I'm using.

//
// a player can be AFK.

mani_afk_kicker 1

// server
mani_afk_kicker_mode 0

// to spectator

// to spectator

mani_afk_kicker_spectator_timer 360

imported_nighttrain
03-21-2006, 19:22
I wonder if there are cvars in conflict somehwere. Maybe a setting we use is different than you somewhere else in the plugin and it causes a problem. I know of at least 5 servers with the same issues as us. :(

On another note, we have the restore cash set up on the server. It works to the extent that when someone comes back they get their money restored, but at the start of the next subsequent round, their money reverts back to 800 (starmoney setting).

bakedbean
03-21-2006, 21:25
Here is the whole mani_server.cfg

// Plugin : Mani Admin Plugin
//
// Filename : mani_server.cfg
//
// Last updated : 28/02/06
//
// Desc : This is the core configuration file to turn on/off functionality
// and to also config options within the plugin. By default the main
// functions are turned off. For the most part the on/off switch is
// usually the first cvar under each module (i.e mani_adverts,
// mani_stats, etc)
//
// In order for this config to be used by the plugin an exec command
// must be placed in the server.cfg file within the /cfg folder.
// 'exec mani_server.cfg'

echo "****** Executing mani_server.cfg ******"

// Module : Advert
//
// Desc : Adverts can be used in game using this module in conjuction with the
// adverts.txt file in the /cfg/mani_admin_plugin/ folder

// Adverts 1 = on, 0 = off
mani_adverts 1

// Time between adverts displayed
mani_time_between_adverts 120

// Allow adverts in chat area of screen
mani_adverts_chat_area 1

// Allow adverts in top left corner of screen (these can be coloured)
mani_adverts_top_left 1

// Sets colour of adverts, here I've set it to blue

// Red component colour of adverts (255 = max)
mani_advert_col_red 0

// Green component colour of adverts (255 = max)
mani_advert_col_green 0

// Blue component colour of adverts (255 = max)
mani_advert_col_blue 255

//

// 1 = Enable stats module, 0 = disable stats module
mani_stats 1

// 0 = calculate once per map, 1 = calculate at end of each round (CSS Only)
mani_stats_mode 1

// Number of days since player last connected before they are removed from the
// stats list
mani_stats_drop_player_days 5

// This cvar is used to set the type of stats calculation to use for ranking
// players
// 0 = Rank by by pure kills
// 1 = Rank by by kill:death ratio
// 2 = Rank by kills minus deaths
// 3 = Rank by points (points delta = (victim_points/killer_points) * multiplier
mani_stats_calculate 3

// Number of kills required before a player is given a rank
// If you are using the Kill Death ratio you should set this quite high
mani_stats_kills_required 25

// Defines how long a 'top' display lasts for before it fades (5 - 30 seconds)
mani_stats_top_display_time 10

// Defines whether other players see your rank when you type 'rank'
// 1 = show rank to all players
// 0 = only show rank to player who typed 'rank'

// Defines a message to show when a user types 'rank' and the stats are turned
// off (this can be blank)
mani_stats_alternative_rank_message ""

// Enables writing of ranks to a text file called mani_ranks.txt for export to a
// web page.

// Set in minutes how often you want the stats to recalculate. This should be
// used if you have long map times with no end of round.
// 0 = disables frequency calculating, > 0 = time in minutes between each stats
// rank calculation

// Set in minutes how often you want the stats to recalculate AND write to disk
// This should be used if you have long map times with no end of round.
// 0 = disabled, > 0 = time in minutes between each save and recalculation of
// ranks

// Set to 1 if you want your ranks to be by steam id (default),
// Set to 0 if you are not using steam ids on your server (Lan mode)
mani_stats_by_steam_id 1

// 1 = Include any bot kills made in stats
// 0 = Killing a bot does not count to stats
mani_stats_include_bot_kills 0

// Stats points decay settings
// Number of days since last connect that points decay will start
mani_stats_decay_start 2

// Number of days that the decay will take place over once started
// Points will drop to 500 over this period of time. If the player rejoins
// their points will be restored to full value
mani_stats_decay_period 7

// If set to 1 a victim will never lose points ala BF2
mani_stats_points_add_only 0

// Number of days before a player is made invisible from
// being ranked. Note that the player is not dropped, if
// they rejoin their rank will be restored.
mani_stats_ignore_ranks_after_x_days 21

// Multiplier used in points calculation, default is 5.0
mani_stats_points_multiplier "5.0"

// Multiplier for victim points lost. If you want victims
// to lose say half points for dying set this to "0.5" etc
mani_stats_points_death_multiplier "1.0"

// Weapon weighting for CSS Stats
mani_stats_css_weapon_mp5navy "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_usp "1.4"
mani_stats_css_weapon_deagle "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_hegrenade "1.8"
mani_stats_css_weapon_xm1014 "1.1"
mani_stats_css_weapon_knife "2.0"
mani_stats_css_weapon_g3sg1 "0.8"
mani_stats_css_weapon_sg550 "0.8"
mani_stats_css_weapon_galil "1.1"
mani_stats_css_weapon_m3 "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_scout "1.1"
mani_stats_css_weapon_glock "1.4"
mani_stats_css_weapon_tmp "1.5"
mani_stats_css_weapon_ump45 "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_p90 "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_m249 "1.2"
mani_stats_css_weapon_elite "1.4"
mani_stats_css_weapon_mac10 "1.5"
mani_stats_css_weapon_fiveseven "1.5"
mani_stats_css_weapon_p228 "1.5"
mani_stats_css_weapon_flashbang "5.0
mani_stats_css_weapon_smokegrenade "5.0"

// Bonus Points for CSS Players
mani_stats_css_bomb_planted_bonus "10"
mani_stats_css_bomb_defused_bonus "10"
mani_stats_css_hostage_rescued_bonus "5"
mani_stats_css_hostage_killed_bonus "-15"
mani_stats_css_vip_killed_bonus "10"

// Bonus Points for CSS Teams
mani_stats_css_ct_eliminated_team_bonus "2"
mani_stats_css_t_eliminated_team_bonus "2"
mani_stats_css_ct_vip_escaped_team_bonus "10"
mani_stats_css_t_vip_assassinated_team_bonus "6"
mani_stats_css_t_target_bombed_team_bonus "5"
mani_stats_css_ct_all_hostages_rescued_team_b onus "10"
mani_stats_css_ct_bomb_defused_team_bonus "5"
mani_stats_css_ct_hostage_killed_team_bonus "1"
mani_stats_css_ct_hostage_rescued_team_bonus "1"
mani_stats_css_t_bomb_planted_team_bonus "2"

// Weapon weighting for DODS Stats
mani_stats_dods_weapon_amerknife "3.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_spade "3.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_colt "1.6"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_p38 "1.5"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_c96 "1.5"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_garand "1.3"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_m1carbine "1.2"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_k98 "1.3"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_spring "1.5"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_k98_scoped "1.5"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_thompson "1.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_mp40 "1.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_mp44 "1.35"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_bar "1.2"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_30cal "1.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_mg42 "1.2"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_bazooka "2.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_pschreck "2.25"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_smoke_us "5.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_smoke_ger "5.0"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_riflegren_us "1.3"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_riflegren_ger "1.3"
mani_stats_dods_weapon_punch "3.0"

// Bonus Points for DODS
mani_stats_dods_capture_point 4
mani_stats_dods_block_capture 4
mani_stats_dods_round_win_bonus 4

// Module : Victim Stats
//
// Desc : The victim stats module shows your statistic for the period when
// you were alive

// Allow the use of victim stats
// 0 = off
// 1 = on
mani_show_victim_stats 1

// Set to 1 if you don't want to see damage taken from yourself
mani_show_victim_stats_inflicted_only 0

// This controls the default mode a player will have their victim stats mode
// whether the victim stats functionality is on or off.
// 0 = mode 0, 1 = mode 1, 2 = mode 2, 3 = GUI mode
mani_player_settings_damage 3

//

// Enable most destructive stats output
mani_stats_most_destructive 1

// 0 = By Kills then damage, 1 = by damage alone
mani_stats_most_destructive_mode 0

// This controls the default mode a player will have their *Most Destructve*
// stats mode set to when they first ever join your server. This setting is
// applied to the player's stored record withing player_settings.txt it
// does not control whether the *Most Destructve* functionality is on or off.
// 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled
mani_player_settings_destructive 1

// Module : Team Kill/Wound Protection
//

// Enable TK Protection 1 = on, 0 = off
mani_tk_protection 0

// Enable TK Punishment menu 1 = on, 0 = off
mani_tk_forgive 1

// Time allowed after freezetime where spawn protection is enabled
mani_tk_spawn_time 5

// Defines whether bots can run tk punish options on other player (1 = on)
mani_tk_allow_bots_to_punish 1

// Defines whether when tk'ing a bot adds to a players tk violation count
// 0 = off, 1 = on
mani_tk_allow_bots_to_add_violations 0

// Number of tk violations before player is banned
mani_tk_offences_for_ban 7

// Time in minutes for a tk ban, 0 = permanent
mani_tk_ban_time 5

// When set to 1 a player will be slapped and have their view moved when
// team wounding.
mani_tk_slap_on_team_wound 0

// Sets the amount of damage a team wound inflicts on the attacker
mani_tk_slap_on_team_wound_damage 0

// If set to 1 shows opposition team wounds in chat and all team wounds if
// you are spectator, 0 = normal css style
mani_tk_show_opposite_team_wound 1

// Defines whether a players tk violation count is incremented even if
// forgiven (0 = off, 1 = on)
mani_tk_add_violation_without_forgive 0

// Turn on forgive option for tk punishments
mani_tk_allow_forgive_option 1

// Defines whether the blind option can be used on players (1 = on)
mani_tk_allow_blind_option 1

// Amount of blindness for 'blind' punishment (255 = completely blind)
mani_tk_blind_amount 253

// Turn on slap option for tk punishments
mani_tk_allow_slap_option 1

// Turn on tk cash option for tk punishments
mani_tk_allow_cash_option 1

// Amount of health that a player will slapped to
mani_tk_slap_to_damage 10

// Amount of cash to take from a team killer
mani_tk_cash_percent 30

// Turn on freeze option for tk punishments
mani_tk_allow_freeze_option 1

// When set to 1 the Drug option is allowed in the TK Menu
mani_tk_allow_drugged_option 1

// Turn on burn option for tk punishments
mani_tk_allow_burn_option 1

// This defines how long the burn time should be for in seconds for a
// tk punishment
mani_tk_burn_time 100

// Turn on slay option for tk punishments
// 1 = on, 0 = off
mani_tk_allow_slay_option 1

// Main option to turn on damage reflection
// 1 = on, 0 = off
mani_tk_team_wound_reflect 0

// Set the number of team wounds required by a player during the course
// of a map before the reflective damage kicks in
mani_tk_team_wound_reflect_threshold 5

// This value is a damage multiplier that inflicts whatever damage
// (armor loss + health loss) was given to the victim back to the attacker.
// When set to 1.0 the damage is perfectly reflected, set at 2.0
// the damage inflicted back on the attacker will be twice the damage etc.
mani_tk_team_wound_reflect_ratio 1.0

// An addition cvar here increases the reflection ratio each time the player
// teamwounds another player. This is to deter persistent team wounders
mani_tk_team_wound_reflect_ratio_increase 0.1

// This defines whether the tk time bomb option can be used or not
mani_tk_allow_time_bomb_option 1

// This defines the time before the bomb goes off
mani_tk_time_bomb_seconds 10

// This defines the bomb blast radius
mani_tk_time_bomb_blast_radius 1000

// 0 = no beams, 1 = beams on
mani_tk_time_bomb_show_beams 1

// 0 = player only, 1 = players on same team, 2 = all players
mani_tk_time_bomb_blast_mode 2

// This defines whether the tk fire bomb option can be used or not
mani_tk_allow_fire_bomb_option 1

mani_tk_fire_bomb_seconds 10

mani_tk_fire_bomb_blast_radius 1000

mani_tk_fire_bomb_show_beams 1

mani_tk_fire_bomb_blast_mode 2

// Time in seconds that players will burn for
mani_tk_fire_bomb_burn_time 100

// This defines whether the tk freeze bomb option can be used or not
mani_tk_allow_freeze_bomb_option 1

mani_tk_freeze_bomb_seconds 10

mani_tk_freeze_bomb_blast_radius 1000

mani_tk_freeze_bomb_show_beams 1

mani_tk_freeze_bomb_blast_mode 2

// Radius of beep circle, 0 = radius measures the same as the bomb blast,
// default is 256
mani_tk_time_bomb_beep_radius 0

// default is 256
mani_tk_fire_bomb_beep_radius 0

// default is 256
mani_tk_freeze_bomb_beep_radius 0

// Allow TK Beacon circle tk option
mani_tk_allow_beacon_option 1

// Radius of beacon circle
mani_tk_beacon_radius 384

// Module : Reserve Slot
//
// Desc : The Reserve slot module configuration cvars

// Turn on off reserve slots
mani_reserve_slots 1

// Number of reserve slots you have

// User defined message shown in players console when kicked
mani_reserve_slots_kick_message "You were disconnected for using a reserve slot"

// User defined message for redirection of players to another server
mani_reserve_slots_redirect_message "This server is full, you are being redirected to another one of our servers"

// The IP address of the server you wish to redirect players to. Leave it blank
// if you do not want redirection to be used
mani_reserve_slots_redirect "xxx.xx.xxxx.xxx:27015"

// This defines whether you want your reserve slots to fill with reserve players
// or always be kept free (1 = allow slots to fill, 0 = always keeps slots free
// and kick player instead)
mani_reserve_slots_allow_slot_fill 1

// Type of method used to kick players, 0 = by highest ping (spectators first),
// 1 = by connection time (spectators go first)

// Include admins in the adminlist.txt file as players who have reserve slots
// (1 = include admins)

// Module : High Ping kick
//
// Desc : The Reserve slot module configuration cvars

// Enable disable high ping kicker (1 = on)
mani_high_ping_kick 0

// Set the ping at which you want players kicked
mani_high_ping_kick_ping_limit 400

// Number of samples and averaged before a decision is made to kick a player
// (1 sample is about 1.5 seconds)
mani_high_ping_kick_samples_required 60

// Message displayed in console when player is disconnected
mani_high_ping_kick_message "Your ping is too high"

// Module : Admin action messages
//
// Desc : This section defines which admin actions will be anonymous to
// non-admins on your server. If the option is set to 1 then the action
// will not be shown to non-admins, if set to 0 then all players will
// see which admin kicked/slayed/banned/etc a player.

mani_adminslap_anonymous 1
mani_adminblind_anonymous 1
mani_adminfreeze_anonymous 1
mani_adminteleport_anonymous 1
mani_admindrug_anonymous 1
mani_adminmap_anonymous 1
mani_adminswap_anonymous 1
mani_admingimp_anonymous 1
mani_adminvote_anonymous 1
mani_adminsay_anonymous 1
mani_adminkick_anonymous 1
mani_adminslay_anonymous 1
mani_adminban_anonymous 1
mani_adminburn_anonymous 1
mani_adminnoclip_anonymous 1
mani_adminmute_anonymous 1
mani_admincash_anonymous 1
mani_adminsetskin_anonymous 1
mani_admindropc4_anonymous 1
mani_admintimebomb_anonymous 1
mani_adminfirebomb_anonymous 1
mani_adminfreezebomb_anonymous 1
mani_adminhealth_anonymous 1
mani_adminbeacon_anonymous 1
mani_admingravity_anonymous 1

// Module : Chat flooding control
//
// Desc : This is to control chat spam with the game

// Sets the time threshold for chat spamming (0 = off, 1.5 is a good
// value for use)
mani_chat_flood_time 1.5

// Sets the message the player will receive when they are spamming
mani_chat_flood_message "STOP TEXT SPAMMING THE SERVER !!"

// Module : Basic auto balance teams
//
// Desc : This is a very basic auto balancer, this does not take into
// account player skill

// Set to 1 for auto team balancing at end of rounds (an alternative to the
// CSSource built in team balancer)
mani_autobalance_teams 0

// 0 = Players balanced regardless if dead or alive, 1 = dead players swapped
// first followed by alive players, 2 = only dead players can be swapped
mani_autobalance_mode 1

// Module : Current Time Display
//
// Desc : This controls the time of day message formatting

// 1 for military style time, 0 for 12 hour clock
mani_military_time 0

// Set to your servers timezone or leave it blank, it will be added to the
// end of the time when displayed
mani_thetime_timezone "EST"

// mani_adjust_time cvar allows you to specify the number of minutes to
// add or subtract from your server clock when you type thetime in game.
// If you server is 20 minutes fast set mani_adjust_time -20, if it is
// 30 minutes slow set mani_adjust_time 30.
mani_adjust_time 0

// Module : Gimping
//
// Desc : This controls the messages displayed when a player is gimped and
// un-gimped

// Message displayed when a player is gimped
mani_gimp_transform_message "Everyone point and laugh at the Gimp!"

// Message displayed when a player is un-gimped
mani_gimp_untransform_message "The gods are merciful, The Gimp is back to normal"

// Module : Voting functionality
//
// Desc : There are two types of vote. System started where an admin has
// triggered a vote or User started where a user has started a vote
// The following cvars control the configuration of the voting

// Allow voting 1 = on, 0 = off (this cvar controls ALL voting)
mani_voting 1

// Defines the last number of maps played to not show in random votemap lists
mani_vote_dont_show_last_maps 3

// Defines the time in minutes a extend vote will add to the timeleft counter
mani_vote_extend_time 25

// Defines the whether the a map can be extended
mani_vote_allow_extend 1

// Defines amount of time in seconds a vote will be allowed for
mani_vote_allowed_voting_time 45

// Defines whether a random map vote will be displayed towards the end of
// the map
mani_vote_allow_end_of_map_vote 1

// Number of extensions a map is allowed via user vote or random map vote,
// 0 = infinite
mani_vote_max_extends 1

// Number of rounds to extend by if mp_winlimit is not 0
mani_vote_extend_rounds 10

// Define the file to use for random map vote
// 0 = mapcycle.txt, 1 = votemapslist.txt, 2 = maplist.txt
mani_vote_mapcycle_mode_for_random_map_vote 0

// Define the file that admin can select from for admin
// started vote.
// 0 = mapcycle.txt, 1 = votemapslist.txt, 2 = maplist.txt
mani_vote_mapcycle_mode_for_admin_map_vote 0

// Defines how many minutes before the end of the map that a random map vote
// is started
mani_vote_time_before_end_of_map_vote 3

// Defines how many maps can be in the end of map vote
mani_vote_max_maps_for_end_of_map_vote 6

// Defines the vote percentage required to set map
mani_vote_end_of_map_percent_required 60

// Defines the vote percentage required to set rcon vote
mani_vote_rcon_percent_required 60

// Defines the vote percentage required to set question vote
mani_vote_question_percent_required 60

// Defines the vote percentage required to set map vote
mani_vote_map_percent_required 60

// Defines the vote percentage required to set random map vote
mani_vote_random_map_percent_required 60

// This cvar determines how the players see the votes during voting
// 0 = quiet mode,
// 1 = show players as they vote but not their choice,
// 2 = Show voted choice but not player,
// 3 = show player name and their choice
mani_vote_show_vote_mode 0

// Following cvar now has 2 modes of operation
// 0 = alive players will see vote menu,
// 1 = alive players will need to type vote to access the menu,
mani_vote_dont_show_if_alive 0

// Allow user started votemaps
mani_vote_allow_user_vote_map 0

// Allow the users to extend maps if time based
mani_vote_allow_user_vote_map_extend 0

// Allow the users to kick players by vote
mani_vote_allow_user_vote_kick 1

// Allow the users to ban players by vote
mani_vote_allow_user_vote_ban 1

// Defines the vote percentage required to set an extend map vote
mani_vote_extend_percent_required 60

// Percentage of votes required from players before map change
mani_vote_user_vote_map_percentage 60

// Time after a new map starts that voting is allowed
mani_vote_user_vote_map_time_before_vote 60

// Minimum number of votes required to change a map (override vote percentage)
mani_vote_user_vote_map_minimum_votes 4

// 0 = only when no admin on server, 1 = all the time
mani_vote_user_vote_kick_mode 0

// Percentage of votes required from players before kick occurs
mani_vote_user_vote_kick_percentage 60

mani_vote_user_vote_kick_time_before_vote 60

// Minimum number of votes required (override vote percentage)
mani_vote_user_vote_kick_minimum_votes 4

// 0 = only when no admin on server, 1 = all the time
mani_vote_user_vote_ban_mode 0

// Percentage of votes required from players before kick occurs
mani_vote_user_vote_ban_percentage 60

mani_vote_user_vote_ban_time_before_vote 60

// Minimum number of votes required (override vote percentage)
mani_vote_user_vote_ban_minimum_votes 4

// Time in minutes for the ban, 0 = permanent ban
mani_vote_user_vote_ban_time 30

// 0 = ban by ID, 1 = ban by IP, 2 = ban by ID and IP
mani_vote_user_vote_ban_type 2

// Allow rock the vote
mani_vote_allow_rock_the_vote 0

// Defines the vote percentage required to set map
mani_vote_rock_the_vote_percent_required 60

// Time before rockthevote can be started after a new map starts
mani_vote_time_before_rock_the_vote 120

// Number of nominations included in the vote
mani_vote_rock_the_vote_number_of_nominations 4

// Number of random maps chosen from votemaplist.txt
mani_vote_rock_the_vote_number_of_maps 8

// Percentage of players on server required to type rockthevote before
// it starts
mani_vote_rock_the_vote_threshold_percent 60

// Minimum number of players required to type rockthevote before it starts
mani_vote_rock_the_vote_threshold_minimum 4

// Module : Word filter module
//
// Desc : The following cvars control the configuration of the chat word filter

// 0 = off, 1 = show warning to player, 2 = show filtered text
mani_filter_words_mode 2

// Message shown to player
mani_filter_words_warning "SWEARING IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS SERVER !!!"

// Module : Sounds Control
//
// Desc : The following cvars control how system sounds are configured. This
// is not related to the Quake sounds

// Set to the number of sounds you wish a regular non-admin player to be able
// to use per round
mani_sounds_per_round 0

// Set to 1 if you want alive players not to hear sounds triggered by dead
// players
mani_sounds_filter_if_dead 0

// mani_sounds_auto_download is a cvar to control whether server sounds
// (not quake sounds) are auto downloaded to a client. If set to 0 you must
// provide your own .res files to initiate transfers to a client.
// If you change this value from 1 to 0 while the server is running you
// must restart your server.
mani_sounds_auto_download 1

// 1 = default on, 0 = default off
mani_player_settings_sounds 1

// Module : Plugin Logging
//
// Desc : The following cvars control how the plugin logging is configured

// Admin logging parameters
// Directory where logs will be stored under the mani_path directory
// The logging mode you wish to use
// 0 = default placing of log files in the same .log files that Valve creates
// 1 = logs created per map change using the same style filenames that Valve
// uses in the mani_log_directory directory
// 2 = One large file is written in the mani_log_directory
// 3 = A log is written as a steam id for each admin that runs a command, the
// format is STEAM_x_x_xxxxxxxx.log
mani_log_mode 3

// Path where the logs are stored
mani_log_directory "mani_logs"

//

mani_show_death_beams 0

// Module : Anti IP Ghosting
//
// Desc : The plugin can be configured to blind players on the same IP once
// they die and another player is still alive. At the point when all
// players ghosting on the same IP are dead they will be able to see
// again.

// This cvar prevents players on the same IP from viewing the game whilst
// another player on the same IP is still alive. Admins on the same IP are
// immune from this and there is an immunity flag that can also be used.
// 0 = Dont blind ghosters on same IP, 1 = blind ghosters on same IP address
mani_blind_ghosters 1

// The following cvars can prevent players using the same IP taking over
// your server by having a majority vote and kicking players so they can play.
// 0 = Players on same IPs cannot use voteban
// 1 = Players on same IPs can use voteban
mani_vote_allow_user_vote_ban_ghost 1

// 0 = Players on same IPs cannot use votekick
// 1 = Players on same IPs can use votekick
mani_vote_allow_user_vote_kick_ghost 1

// Module : Decal Map Adverts
//
// Desc : In game map adverts can be placed onto static objects in the game
// such as walls.

// 1 = turn on map adverts, 0 = turn off map adverts
mani_map_adverts 0

// Note about the following cvar. If you enable war mode with
// mani_map_adverts_in_war 0 then you must either change map or get the
// players to type 'retry' in their console for the existing adverts to disappear
// 1 = allow map adverts with war mode on
// 0 = disallow map adverts in war mode
mani_map_adverts_in_war 0

// Module : Anti-cheat
//
// Desc : For the most part this code is now out of date as Vac should pick
// up the cheat type that this looks for so it is not worth turning on
// the detection at the current time.

// 1 = enable cheat detection
// 0 = disable cheat detection
mani_protect_against_cheat_cvars 0

// Set number of cheat detections required before action is taken
mani_protect_against_cheat_cvars_threshold 5

// 0 = Ban by Steam ID, 1 = Ban by IP, 2 = Ban by Steam and IP
mani_protect_against_cheat_cvars_mode 0

// 0 = permanent ban otherwise specifies the number of minutes
mani_protect_against_cheat_cvars_ban_time 0

// 0 = off otherwise set to the number of name changes allowed before
// action is taken (this was for a hack that constantly changed a player's
// name making it hard to find the actual player to ban)
mani_player_name_change_threshold 15

// 0 = reset name change count per round
// 1 = reset name change count per map
mani_player_name_change_reset 1

// 0 = kick, 1 = ban by ID, 2 = ban by IP, 3 = ban by ID and IP
mani_player_name_change_punishment 3

// 0 = permanent ban otherwise specifies the number of minutes
mani_player_name_change_ban_time 65

// Module : Extra spawnpoints
//
// Desc : Extra spawnpoints can be turned on and off using the following cvar

// 0 = off, 1 = on (will use spawnpoints.txt file)
mani_spawnpoints_mode 0

// Module : Custom Skin Control
//
// Desc : The following cvars are used to configure the options for the skins

// For custom skins in CSS, set this to 1 to force
// cl_minmodels 1, cl_min_t 4, cl_min_ct 4 on them when they join
mani_skins_force_cl_minmodels 0

// 0 = Dont allow admins to have admin skins, 1 = Allow admins to have admin
// skins
mani_skins_admin 0

// 0 = Dont allow public skins for normal players, 1 = Allow public skins
// for normal players
mani_skins_public 0

// 0 = Dont force first skin in list for public player, 1 = Force first skin
// in list on public player
mani_skins_force_public 0

// 0 = Allow all skins to be selected via ma_setskin, 1 = Only allow misc
// skins to be used
mani_skins_setskin_misc_only 0

// 0 = Dont auto download skin resources, 1 = auto download skin resources
// to clients
mani_skins_auto_download 0

// 0 = Dont allow immunity players to have reserved skins,
// 1 = Allow immunity players to have reserved skins
mani_skins_reserved 0

// 0 = No menu on team join, 1 = show skin chooser on team join,
// 2 = show settings menu on team join
mani_skins_force_choose_on_join 1

// 0 = no custom skins for bots, 1 = use random public class skins on bots
mani_skins_random_bot_skins 1

// Module : Spray Tag Tracking
//
// Desc : The spray tag tracking module allows an admin to check the details
// of who sprayed a tag within the game using the command ma_spray
// while near the spray in question

// Spray Tag Tracking control
// 0 = off, 1 = on
mani_spray_tag 1

// Time in seconds that a spray will be tracked for
mani_spray_tag_spray_duration 120

// Max distance away from a spray that you can be for acquisition
mani_spray_tag_spray_distance_limit 500

// Use effect to show which spray is being targetted
// 0 = none
// 1 = beam (defaults to glow for DoD)
// 2 = glow
mani_spray_tag_spray_highlight 1

// Non-permanent ban time in minutes
mani_spray_tag_ban_time 60

// Console messages
mani_spray_tag_warning_message "Please stop using your spray"
mani_spray_tag_kick_message "You have been kicked for using an offensive spray"
mani_spray_tag_ban_message "You have been banned for 60 minutes through using an offensive spray"
mani_spray_tag_perm_ban_message "You have been permanently banned for using an offensive spray"

// 0 = Allow sprays on the server
// 1 = Block all sprays on the server (must have mani_spray_tag 1)
mani_spray_tag_block_mode 0

// Warning message if sprays are blocked
mani_spray_tag_block_message "Sprays are blocked on this server !!"

// Amount of damage to inflict for a spray tag warn with slap option
mani_spray_tag_slap_damage 0

//

// 0 = No warmup time on map load
// Greater than 0 = number of seconds after map load until map restarts and
// play continues as normal.
mani_warmup_timer 0

// 1 = visible countdown displayed in center of screen
// 0 = no countdown displayed
mani_warmup_timer_show_countdown 1

// For CSS only, set to 1 for knife mode where players are only allowed to use
// knives during the warmup period
mani_warmup_timer_knives_only 0

// For CSS only, allow players to respawn when dying in the warmup knife round
// only
mani_warmup_timer_knives_respawn 1

// Set the following to 1 if you do not want TK punishments to be used during
// the warmup round. Set to 0 if you wish to allow tk punishments
mani_warmup_timer_ignore_tk 1

// If you want the knife mode to be disabled on fy_ and aim_ maps where guns
// are already on the ground set this to 1, set to 0 if you do not care
mani_warmup_timer_knives_only_ignore_fyi_aim_ maps 1

// Set this to 1 for unlimited HE Grenades during warmup (this is really good fun !!)
mani_warmup_timer_unlimited_grenades 0

// Items to give to player at spawn i.e weapon_ak47, item_assaultsuit etc
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_1 "item_assaultsuit"
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_2 ""
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_3 ""
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_4 ""
mani_warmup_timer_spawn_item_5 ""

// Module : Menu options
//
// Desc : The following options determine the type of menu you wish to use
// and how they are displayed

// Set to 1 for in game amx style menus, or 0 for Escape style menus
// This is overriden by the gametypes.txt file if the game does not support
// AMX style menus. At the time of writing there are only 3 games that support
// the AMX style. CS:S, DoD:S and HL2CTF
mani_use_amx_style_menu 1

// 0 = No sorting of menus, 1 = Sort most menus by players name
mani_sort_menus 1

// Module : External logging (V1.2 required)
//
// Desc : This configures extra logging that is required by extern stats
// programs like hlstatsx and psychostats for body hit group counts
// and accuracy related to weapon types.

// Enables disables the logging 0 = off, 1 = on

// Option to allow extra logs within war mode, 0 = off, 1 = on
mani_external_stats_log_allow_war_logs 0

// Option for CSS to log bot kills or not
// 0 = do not log bot kills
// 1 = log bot kills
mani_external_stats_css_include_bots 0

// Module : Save scores
//
// Desc : This module saves player scores when they leave a map then restores
// their scores if they then rejoin on the same map. For CSS this can
// also include cash if the option is set. If a map is restarted via
// mp_restartgame the saved scores are reset

// Enabled/Disabled save scores functionality, 0 = off/1 = on
mani_save_scores 0

// Amount of time in minutes to store a player score for, if set to 0 the score
// will be tracked for the duration of the map
mani_save_scores_tracking_time 5

// For CSS only if set to 1 the save scores module will also restore their cash
// too. 0 = off/1 = on
mani_save_scores_css_cash 0

// Module : Auto Join restriction
//
// Desc : This module can stop a player from selecting a specific team and
// force them to join using auto-assign or join spectator. As an
// extension to this it can also remember the team that the player is
// assigned to and force them to rejoin that team if they re-connect on
// that map. The auto-join module can be overriden by ma_swapteam,
// auto balancing and any extern plugins such as etb or ptb.

// Option to enabled/disable the functionality. By having it enabled the player
// must use auto-assign when joining a team
// 1 = on/0 = off
mani_team_join_force_auto 0

// When set to 1 the plugin will store the team the player was on and force them
// to that team if they try to re-connect or change team within the game.
mani_team_join_keep_same_team 0

// Module : Steam ID Pending kicker
//
// Desc : This module can kick a player whos steam ID is stuck at
// STEAM_ID_PENDING after a certain time period. When kicked the user
// will be shown a message asking them to re-connect

// Option to specify the number of seconds to wait after the player joins the
// server before kicking them. A suggested value is about 15-20 seconds.
// If set to 0 the functionality is disabled
mani_steam_id_pending_timeout 20

// An option to display to admin when a player was kicked for having a
// steam id pending problem.
mani_steam_id_pending_show_admin 1

//
// a player can be AFK.

mani_afk_kicker 1

// server
mani_afk_kicker_mode 0

// to spectator

// to spectator

mani_afk_kicker_spectator_timer 360

//

// Call to the mani_quake_sounds.cfg file if it exists
exec mani_quake_sounds.cfg

// The following cvar controls how the mapcycle is calculated
// 0 = standard Valve map cycle,
// 1 = if you don't want your mapcycle to reset to the first in the
// list when moving to a map not in the cycle,
// 2 = random cycle (uses mani_vote_dont_show_last_maps cvar to exclude
// last maps played)
// 3 = skip to the next unplayed map in the map cycle list until all maps
// have been played when it is reset.
mani_mapcycle_mode 0

// 0 = Normal game play
// 1 = players get free HEs in CSS at spawn and after an HE has been thrown
mani_unlimited_grenades 0

// Force all dead players to run overview_mode 0 every game frame
mani_war_mode_force_overview_zero 0

// Set this to allow stacking of players in CSS
// (overrides cs_stacking_num_levels cvar)
mani_cs_stacking_num_levels 2

// mani_use_ma_in_say_command When set to 1 you must use the prefix ma_ in
// say commands, if 0 you can drop the ma_ prefix if you wish
// This is only for in game say commands and for Beetlefart compatibilty if
// you use it.
mani_use_ma_in_say_command 0

// 0 = All Dead talk off, 1 = All dead talk on
mani_dead_alltalk 0

// Set to 0 for normal mode, set to 1 for spam removal.
// This cvar is useful if you are using Mattie's Event Scripts that call
// plugin functions so the chat area is not spammed.
mani_mute_con_command_spam 0

// Enable disable top left ma_say and ma_chat
mani_adminsay_top_left 1

// Enable disable chat area ma_say and ma_chat
mani_adminsay_chat_area 1

// Allow admin say at bottom of screen
mani_adminsay_bottom_area 0

// Allow users to chat to admins using ma_chat
mani_allow_chat_to_admin 0

// Defines whether the command ff executed is shown only to the player or the
// whole server (1 = player only)
mani_ff_player_only 0

// Defines whether the command nextmap executed is shown only to the player or
// the whole server (1 = player only)
mani_nextmap_player_only 0

// Defines whether the command timeleft executed is shown only to the player
// or the whole server (1 = player only)
mani_timeleft_player_only 0

// Defines whether the command thetime executed is shown only to the player or
// the whole server (1 = player only)
mani_thetime_player_only 0

// This defines how long the burn time should be for in seconds when a player
// is burned by admin
mani_admin_burn_time 20

// This defines whether a message will be displayed when a hostage stops
// following you in CSS.
mani_hostage_follow_warning 0

// Finish up with a message to the console

echo "****** Finished executing mani_server.cfg ******"

Mani
03-22-2006, 05:11
---------------------------------
UPDATE 22nd March
The links have been updated to provide a Beta M RC3 version to fix some important issues.
Fixed : Poor performance when reading/writing stats and player settings to disk at the start of a map.
Fixed : Crashing when using the ma_client or ma_clientgroup command
Fixed : Retrieval of clients when using a MySQL 3.23 database.
I have not yet had a chance to look at the AFK Manager issues yet.

If you already have the Beta M version (ma_version will report V1.2 Beta M), you can can just download the updated binary file from here rather than re-download from the standard links.

**** No longer Available due to RC4 release ****

Once you have updated, running ma_version will report V1.2 Beta M RC3
--------------------------------

Rebell
03-22-2006, 05:50
Some Questions again:

// to spectator
mani_afk_kicker_alive_rounds 2

mani_afk_kicker_spectator_rounds 2

// to spectator
mani_afk_kicker_alive_timer 180

mani_afk_kicker_spectator_timer 180

When i would make this config, so a player would get to spectator after 2 rounds - but when 180 seconds passed he will get spectator before 2. round is over , right ? So the seconds has the prior ?
And same with spectator to kicked from server, right ?

Another Question:
Are ADMINISTRATORS imune to AFK-KICKER ? Would be great ! Or would be cool if they only can be moved to spectator but not kicked from server...

..tnx cya..

[Arnold]
03-22-2006, 06:18
Mani, the DL URLs don't seem to work at the moment. The directory http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_m/ is empty.

Arnold 8)

Mani
03-22-2006, 07:10
]Mani, the DL URLs don't seem to work at the moment. The directory http://www.mani-admin-plugin.com/mani_admin_plugin/v1_2_beta_m/ is empty.

Arnold 8)

Sorry Arnold I had to pull the release very quickly and tweak it up to Beta M RC3. The links should work now :)

Mani