PDA

View Full Version : How to Block Rounds

BAILOPAN
12-10-2005, 19:42
In the next version of CS:S DM I will be removing native support for blocking rounds and removing objectives because you can now do it with this plugin: http://www.bailopan.net/stripper/

To do it now, simply install it and add this to global_filters.cfg:

filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
"classname" "/.*hostage.*/"
}

That will strip all round objectives from your maps.

It is unknown if this plugin works in conjunction with Mani, but he's working on a SourceMM port soon I think.

BoooM.TUF
12-10-2005, 20:08
Probally a stupid question, but wouldn't rounds still end if you only remove bombs and hostages?

BAILOPAN
12-10-2005, 20:12
No. CS:S detects that the map has no objectives and does not end the round when the timelimit is up. I actually tested this and it's the same for HL1 :)

BoooM.TUF
12-10-2005, 21:45
No. CS:S detects that the map has no objectives and does not end the round when the timelimit is up. I actually tested this and it's the same for HL1 :)

Tested and true, loving phys-prop-less deathmatch aswell :)

ryker
12-10-2005, 22:00
Gee. I always wanted a stripper plugin! :)

ryker
12-10-2005, 22:26
I just tried the stripper plugin with css:dm .76 and it causes a seg fault on map change. Including when starting the server.
I had the following variables set:
;This will prevent players from having a bomb
remove_bombs = 0
;This will remove bomb/hostage zones and block rounds
remove_objectives = 0

BAILOPAN
12-10-2005, 22:36
What OS?

BoooM.TUF
12-11-2005, 00:09
I just tried the stripper plugin with css:dm .76 and it causes a seg fault on map change. Including when starting the server.
I had the following variables set:
remove_bombs = 0
remove_objectives = 0

Besides OS, could you show us your complete config file? *and*, It might be buggy if you ALSO enable these features in css dm itself, make sure css dm isnt trying to also remove bombs and objectives.

ryker
12-11-2005, 02:20
It crashed on me on Gentoo Linux dedicated server.

meta list

meta list
-Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] Basic Admin too 1.00 RC EKS RUN
[02] CS:S DM 0.76 BAILOPAN RUN

It crashes if I add the stripper in there. It's fine without stripper. If I add stripper and remove cs:s dm it's also fine.

As stated in my previous post, I have remove objectives and bombs set to 0, but here is my complete cs:s dm cfg file

;CS:S DM Configuration File
; Default settings by BAILOPAN

;There is absolutely no need to edit this!
[version]
cssdm_version = 0.75

;Menu flags:
; p - primary
; s - secondary
; a - armor
; g - grenade
; b - buy

;Autoitem flags:
; a - armor
; h - helmet
; g - grenades

;Grenade flags:
; f - flashbang
; h - he grenade
; s - smoke grenade

;Spawn flags:
; 0 - no random spawning
; 1 - preset spawning

[settings]
menus = ps
spawnmode = 1
autoitems = ahg
grenades = fh
;Spawn protection time (in seconds)
;protection = 2
;protcolor_red = 0
;protcolor_green = 255
;protcolor_blue = 0
;protcolor_alpha = 20
;remove_bombs = 1
;remove_objectives = 1

;temp fix
protection = 0
protcolor_red = 0
protcolor_green = 0
protcolor_blue = 0
protcolor_alpha = 0
remove_bombs = 0
remove_objectives = 0

;Format for weapon menus is:
;shortname "Display Name" menupage
;Add "blocked" to the end to block the weapon from showing up
; Or just delete it from the list

;Do not edit the menu #s for this one!
[secondary]
usp USP 0
glock Glock 0
deagle Deagle 0
p228 P228 0
elite Elite 0
fiveseven "Five Seven" 0

[primary]
m4a1 M4A1 1
ak47 AK47 1
aug AUG 1
sg552 SG552 1
galil Galil 1
famas Famas 1
scout Scout 2
awp AWP 2
sg550 SG550 2
m249 M249 2
g3sg1 G3SG1 2
ump45 "UMP 45" 3
mp5navy "MP5 Navy" 3
m3 M3 3
xm1014 XM1014 3
tmp TMP 3
mac10 "Mac 10" 3
p90 P90 3

;List weapons here the bots can randomly have
;The short name must match one in the list above
[botweapons]
deagle
ak47
m4a1
awp
galil
aug
usp

Here is my global_filters.cfg from stripper:

;;Remove semicolons to uncomment a line

;;EXAMPLE - remove all physics props
;{
;"classname" "/prop_physics.*/"
;}
filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}

Anything else I can do to help troubleshoot?

BoooM.TUF
12-11-2005, 03:56
Well, my configs are fairly similar to those (so theres not much I can try and help there), however, do you have a bot_quota set in server.cfg? I get crashes when I set my bot quota.

Also I'd recommend considering removing physprops, personally i like having these removed as all it does is clutter the map, which happens way too randomly for a DM server (IMO).

imported_davidov
12-11-2005, 08:02
Well, my configs are fairly similar to those (so theres not much I can try and help there), however, do you have a bot_quota set in server.cfg? I get crashes when I set my bot quota.

Also I'd recommend considering removing physprops, personally i like having these removed as all it does is clutter the map, which happens way too randomly for a DM server (IMO).

i have bot_quota and i get this error if i load stripper first.
by loading cssdm before stripper, i don't get this error anymore and everything seems to work fine...
linux server

ryker
12-11-2005, 11:54
No, I removed the bots completely because it was crashing the server. I'll add the physics filter to my stripper config. Sounds like a good idea.

I have attached my server.cfg file if it helps to see what might be going on.
Thanks for the help.

BAILOPAN
12-11-2005, 12:59
ryker: if you give me shell access, I can debug it for you. I need non-root access to the server installation, gdb, gcc (3.4 would be nice), vi, and the cvs client.

ryker
12-11-2005, 13:50
Actually, I found the problem, kinda. It seems to be a conflict between stripper and the bat RC6 plugin. (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39356)
The bat plugin works fine by itself and with cs:dm. Cs:dm and stripper works fine together; howeve, stripper and bat together cause a seg fault.

/opt/halflife/./srcds_run: line 426: 21494 Segmentation fault $HL_CMD

For now I have just disabled the bat plugin, because I can always use rcon.

Let me know if you need shell access still to troubleshoot. I'll see if I can do that.

BAILOPAN
12-11-2005, 14:24
Yeah, I'd still like to see why it's crashing if you don't mind. Just PM me with the info.

ryker
12-11-2005, 19:57
Yeah, I'd still like to see why it's crashing if you don't mind. Just PM me with the info.

I have you on aim now and I sent you a message.

UniSoL
12-12-2005, 01:31
Works fine here. Thanks for the hard work on this.

fingerman
12-12-2005, 23:49
if people were serious about cssdm, and didnt want to add plugins to their server to lag the hell out of it, you could just ripent all your servers maps then put it back in, just delete the entities for bomb or hostages, then put them on the server.

fingerman
12-12-2005, 23:53
if people were serious about cssdm, and didnt want to add plugins to their server to lag the hell out of it, you could just ripent all your servers maps then put it back in, just delete the entities for bomb or hostages, then put them on the server.

BSilenced
12-13-2005, 01:17
In the next version of CS:S DM I will be removing native support for blocking rounds and removing objectives because you can now do it with this plugin: http://www.bailopan.net/stripper/

To do it now, simply install it and add this to global_filters.cfg:

filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}

That will strip all round objectives from your maps.

It is unknown if this plugin works in conjunction with Mani, but he's working on a SourceMM port soon I think.

Is there anyway to make it so the map will change after 30mins... apart from that this solution for getting rid of objectives works fine...

Reason I ask is we use this plugin for our competitions on http://www.iguk.org & all the servers need to finish on the 30min mark... at the moment its just a bit annoying monitoring them all and trying to restart map at around the 30min time limit ;) Last week had 8 servers to do in this manner.. so you can imagine my nightmare :shock:

Any help apreciated :D

BAILOPAN
12-13-2005, 05:41
mp_timelimit?

BSilenced
12-13-2005, 06:12
mp_timelimit 30 (yeah got this in there)

What happens is the same that usually happened with CSSDM and the round plays out past 30mins & everytime you do a timelimit in the console it says *Last Round* but of course it never ends because there are no rounds...

This is with 0.76 CSSDM, 1.1.2 Sourcemm & Stripper...

This is with these settings in CSSDM because Stripper supposed to do pretty much the same >>

remove_bombs = 0
remove_objectives = 0

BoooM.TUF
12-13-2005, 14:06
You could use eventscripts to kill everyone after 30 minutes (which still triggers a round end), but I guess this could be considered for future versions.

BAILOPAN
12-14-2005, 02:21
I'll think of a solution to this.

BSilenced
12-14-2005, 02:37
Ok cool lemme know when you get one :D

I've decided to disable stripper for now since the current version of CSSDM has round blocking & seems to be stable with these options >>

remove_bombs = 0
remove_objectives = 1
I get some instability if both options are on 1, with remove_objectives it doesn't crash & blocks planting & blocks rescuing hostages..

With these options I can set round time to something like 5mins and the server will run rounds then stop when last round ends after the 30 min mark.. Its not ideal because i'm sure it'll confuse some people when rounds restart as it claims their side lost.. when of course its all about the kills and nothing else ;)

I've updated 6 of the servers so far with these settings.. just another 6 to go :O

bzz0
01-08-2006, 11:44
You can use mp_fraglimit to limit with frags.

Masamune747
01-08-2006, 20:55
I downloaded stripper:source 1.01 and added the filter to take off the bomb and hostages. after that i loaded my listen server, with cssdm version .81 and the latest metamod source version, and there were still rounds. i then edited my cssdm.cfg file to do away with objectives and the bomb, that also didn work.

Any ideas on what is going on?[/quote]

BSilenced
01-09-2006, 01:16
You can use mp_fraglimit to limit with frags.

^^ Thats no good for the competitions we run.. the idea is to get as many frags as possible in the 30mins.. this is because every frag = a ticket in the draw... so we need all servers to stop at the same time & no frag limit... because people on different servers have to have an equal chance of getting a similar score so the time has to be the same...

Did the new version of CSSDM help me out with not needing rounds & having the map just finish when it had run for 30 mins? I suspect with all the other stuff going on it might have been skipped.. its not that big of a problem having 6x 5min rounds with objectives stripped.. would just be better if it was continuous carnage ;)

ztaky
01-12-2006, 10:21
mp_roundtime 30 ?
And certainly tel the people to not plant the bomb/rescue the hostages. Or
you can do a script in EventScripts to drop the bomb as it is taken, and kill every hostages on round start.

$carface
01-12-2006, 15:28
i dont get it - on my server with css:dm the rounds never restart so one map is running all the time, is it possible to change this with this plugin? how?

thx in advance, stefan

BSilenced
01-12-2006, 23:40
mp_roundtime 30 ?
you can do a script in EventScripts to drop the bomb as it is taken, and kill every hostages on round start.

You can't have a round time of 30mins highest I think is 9...

A script in EventScripts? how do you do that? or a website that perhaps details what your on about?

ichthys
01-13-2006, 00:27
mp_roundtime 30 ?

You can't have a round time of 30mins highest I think is 9...

A script in EventScripts? how do you do that? or a website that perhaps details what your on about?

Mattie's Eventscritps home is here: http://mattie.info/cs/

CyberRob
01-15-2006, 14:53
How would i use ES to make the map end in 15mins with stipper?

ztaky
02-23-2006, 11:45
I have did it with evensctipts, actually I can't remove the bomeb, but u can use thi metod.

for 20 minutes, the es_delayed command counts in seconds:

es_delayed 1195 cssdm_disable
es_delayed 1195 ma_freeze #all
es_delayed 1195 ma_cexec #all togglescores
es_delayed 1200 ma_skipmap

Whisper
04-26-2006, 02:55
We use mp_fraglimit 69 :)

mike3215
04-27-2006, 17:46
I am trying to run a listen server with CS:S DM. I have it set up so that it is FFA but I still can't get it to block the rounds. I have downloaded stripper and am running it. I confirm this by creating the server and i see it in the list of mods I have running. The following is what I have in my global_filters.cfg file

filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}
{
"classname" "/prop_physics.*/"
}
{
"classname" "Hostage_entity"
}

That is what I have as of now. I have tried all kinds of other configurations but to no avail. I also have the following in the de_dust.cfg in the maps folder of stripper addon (I have only been playing dust so far):

;;Example - filtering out bomb zones
filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}

;;Example - adding a hostage in the T spawn
add:
;{
;"origin" "1376 3168 -112"
;"HostageType" "0"
;"angles" "0 111 0"
;"classname" "hostage_entity"
;}

I left the hostage stuff in because it is commented out. Anyways, I have tried quite a bit of stuff but like I said I always spawn with a bomb and if I the time runs out it restarts. I'm very new to this and any help would be much appreciated.

tkaway69
05-07-2006, 15:52
We are trying to get CS:SDM working on fy and dm maps only. Where do I put the Mapname.cfg at? Does it go directly in the cfg folder or does it go in cfg/mani_admin_plugin/map_config? And if I add....

cssdm_enable
mp_fraglimit 99

would this enable cssdm and end the round at 99 frags? Thanks for the help.

I have read the facts and I think i have it now. Thank you.

01satkins
05-25-2006, 15:25
has built in support been completely removed then? because i configured stripper as said in the first post, but it keeps removing my physics objects too, which is pretty stupis in a map like de_thematrix because it deletes all the teleports, lifts, props etc

and it also doesnt actaully remove the bomb

DaNN`
07-16-2006, 09:47
Edit: Nevermind

nineba11
08-11-2006, 07:07
I am trying to run a listen server with CS:S DM. I have it set up so that it is FFA but I still can't get it to block the rounds. I have downloaded stripper and am running it. I confirm this by creating the server and i see it in the list of mods I have running. The following is what I have in my global_filters.cfg file

filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}
{
}
{
"classname" "Hostage_entity"
}

That is what I have as of now. I have tried all kinds of other configurations but to no avail. I also have the following in the de_dust.cfg in the maps folder of stripper addon (I have only been playing dust so far):

;;Example - filtering out bomb zones
filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}

;;Example - adding a hostage in the T spawn
add:
;{
;"origin" "1376 3168 -112"
;"HostageType" "0"
;"angles" "0 111 0"
;"classname" "hostage_entity"
;}

I left the hostage stuff in because it is commented out. Anyways, I have tried quite a bit of stuff but like I said I always spawn with a bomb and if I the time runs out it restarts. I'm very new to this and any help would be much appreciated.

I'm having basically the same problem on a rented public server. I've installed the lastest versions of SourceMM, Stripper and CSSDM.

SourceMM and CSSDM work fine but I just can't seem to block the rounds or remove the props. In the FAQ's it says to add the classnames "hostage_entity", "/prop_physics.*/" and "/.*bomb.*/" yet elsewhere i've seen people say that to remove the hostages the classname should be "/.*hostages.*/" What is the difference and what should I have in there? No matter what I've tried someone still spawns with the bomb, they plant it and the round ends :?

I've tried the stripper_dump command in console to check for myself what the entity coding should be but that command crashes my server every time. I can see in HLSW that stripper is loaded but it's not doing anything.

Please please help, I'm pulling my hair out.

robertlovescss
08-19-2006, 16:41
im running current version of deathmatch with mani admin and source:mm on linux. these instructions dont seem to remove rounds.

-Robert

Küspert
08-27-2006, 11:47
Same here

[KPVN]Loki
08-27-2006, 20:29
Is it possible to end a map/round by kills?
like 1st one with 100/200or300 kills will end the Round (maybe his team wins then)

BAILOPAN
08-28-2006, 00:06
mp_fraglimit ?

SilentStar
08-28-2006, 18:02
Hi everyone.

I can't get rid of the new rounds after the Time reaches 0:00, too.
It's even worse : I just noticed that it restarts after one Team is dead (really annoying if you're just 2 players, because it restarts after each death -.-)

I set up an aim_ag_texture2-only ( http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/4400 ) Deathmatch-Server ( 195.4.107.218:27015 )

Does anyone have a clue what I did wrong ?
I hope someone can solve this :/

These are my configfiles:

Stripper's global_filters.cfg :

filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}
)

Server.cfg :
hostname "Gorug's Deathmatch-Kiste : aim_ag_texture2"
maxplayers "12"
sv_maxspeed "320"
mp_flashlight "0"
mp_footsteps "1"
mp_startmoney "800"
mp_buytime "1.5"
mp_c4timer "45"
mp_fadetoblack "0"
mp_autoteambalance "1"
mp_limitteams "1"
mp_timelimit "999"
mp_roundtime "10"
mp_winlimit "0"
mp_freezetime "4"
mp_friendlyfire "1"
mp_falldamage "1"
mp_allowspectators "1"
sv_allowdownload "1"
sv_allowupload "1"
mp_tkpunish "0"
mp_autokick "0"
mp_hostagepenalty "3"
mp_forcecamera "0"

My cssdm.cfg :
;CS:S DM Configuration File
; Default settings by BAILOPAN
; This file was packaged with CS:S DM 0.95

;Menu flags:
; p - primary
; s - secondary
; a - armor
; g - grenade
; b - buy

;Autoitem flags:
; a - armor
; h - helmet
; g - grenades
; n - night vision goggles

;Grenade flags:
; f - flashbang
; h - he grenade
; s - smoke grenade

;Spawn flags:
; 0 - no random spawning
; 1 - preset spawning

[settings]
menus = ps
spawnmode = 1
autoitems = ahg
grenades = fhs
flash_num = 2

;Mapchange stuff, for stripper users
auto_mapchange = 0
mapchange_file = mapcycle.txt

;Spawn protection stuff
;Time in seconds, 0=disabled
protection = 4
protcolor_red = 0
protcolor_green = 255
protcolor_blue = 0
protcolor_alpha = 20

;respawn wait style
; 0 - automatic, time based
; 1 - requires a mouse click (wait time must pass first)
; The mouse click is experimental and currently
; does not work as expected because of CS:S's spectator mode.
respawn_wait_method = 0

;Time before players respawn after death, either automatically
; or by clicking their mouse (mode 1).
respawn_wait_time = 1

;Dead body stay time, in seconds
;0 = instant removal, 20=max
body_stay_time = 2

;DO NOT SET mp_friendlyfire to 1 - FFA WILL NOT WORK!
free_for_all = 0

;strips initial weapons as a player/bot spawns
;(note: does not remove the knife)
strip_weapons = 0

;allows C4 to drop from a player
;if 0, C4 is stripped from players and cannot drop
allow_c4 = 0

;If 1, players can hit their reload key to refill their ammo.
;(As of 0.95 this must be done manually, it's not automatic)
auto_refill = 1

;Format for weapon menus is:
;shortname "Display Name" menupage
;Add "blocked" to the end to block the weapon from showing up
; Or just delete it from the list

;Do not edit the menu #s for this one!
[secondary]
usp USP 0
glock Glock 0
deagle Deagle 0
p228 P228 0
elite Elite 0
fiveseven "Five Seven" 0

[primary]
m4a1 M4A1 1
ak47 AK47 1
aug AUG 1
sg552 SG552 1
galil Galil 1
famas Famas 1
scout Scout 2
awp AWP 2
sg550 SG550 2
m249 M249 2
g3sg1 G3SG1 2
ump45 "UMP 45" 3
mp5navy "MP5 Navy" 3
m3 M3 3
xm1014 XM1014 3
tmp TMP 3
mac10 "Mac 10" 3
p90 P90 3

;if you want a weapon to be given to players automatically,
; list it here. This occurs directly on spawn.
;It happens after any weapons stripping.
[auto_weapons]

;List weapons here the bots can randomly have
;The short name must match one in the list above
[botweapons]
deagle
ak47
m4a1
awp
galil
aug
usp

SilentStar
08-29-2006, 08:42
Hmm, ok it seems i was partly wrong. It restarts the round if there are only a few players because there seems no way to avoid a new round, if a whole team is dead at the same time.So if there's only one player in a team, the others 'win' if he dies. But it's not a problem with enough players.

But the rounds still end when the time reaches 0:00 :cry:

caveman
08-31-2006, 12:50
i resolved the problem of too few players by having 4 bots load at start of every map, how u kick the bots is upto you, i keep them on the server until it fills then it kicks a bot when there is only one slot left empty until the server full with no bots.

But i also have used stripper to remove the bombs and hostages, de_ maps are fine, time runs down to 0 and we just carry on until fraglimit 100 is reached. but cs_ maps the time runs down and it just says terrors win hossies havent been rescued and new round begins.

I use cssdm 0.95 (previous was 0.93), mm 1.3, mani 1.2Nbeta RC22 SMM and latest stripper plugin. I only use the "classname" "/.*hostage.*/" in stripper as a global filter. server is rented linux based OS. I have cssdm.cfg set to default values.

Just wondered if anyone else had similar problem and if they found a solution

frago
08-31-2006, 21:54
I add 3 bots t and 2 bots ct....join ct first and the Dmatch never ends...I also defer bots so when players come in they are booted...this method is simple, no rounds...kinda an easy way out , but it works

Stupidfool
12-09-2006, 23:39
I Run A Gun Game Server And I Have It Set Up So There Is Always Bots When No Players And As Players Join Bots Get Kicked

Maybe This Will Help a Lil?

My Settings Are

Autoexec.cfg:

Bot_join_after_player 0 //Bots Are Always There Even When No One Is Playing
Bot_quota 6 // Number Of Possible Bots In Server
Bot_quota_mode fill // When 1 Player Joins a Team, 1 Bot Drops
Bot_Chatter Off // Shuts The Bots Up

Hollanda
12-11-2006, 22:07
I tried removing all props but didn't work sofar. Have this in my global_filter.cfg:

filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}
{
}

Stupidfool
12-11-2006, 23:17
@Hollanda

Wild Question, Are You Sure Stripper Is Running? On Offence If It Is, Just I Had The Same Problem And Found Out I Forgot To Put addons/stripper/bin/stripper_mmIn The metaplugins Found At "cstrike\addons\metamod\"

Anothere Way To Check Is Type

"meta list" in your servers Console and see if its running Should Look Something Like This meta list
-Id- Name Version Author Status
[01] Stripper 1.1a BAILOPAN RUN
[02] CS:S DM 0.96e BAILOPAN RUN

Hollanda
12-12-2006, 06:34
Yes it's running, I've been using stripper for over a year for showing adds ingame.

Chaotic Llama
03-10-2007, 23:25
Seems the answer to a few direct questions was answered though not to clear. To clarify for those still having trouble.. using mp_fraglimit will override the round time. The round time will count down to 0:00 and the game will continue.

mp_fraglimit ?

We use mp_fraglimit 69 :)

We're using 420 though I don't smoke anymore.. lol

Audio
04-20-2007, 19:40
I used the stripper with the first post to try and get the rounds to end when the time hits 0 while using CSSDM but it didn't work.

it's running in meta.. do you think changing the order would have anything to do with it?

Lezarwerks
09-30-2007, 22:04
Problem:
I've done everything I could pickup through Google, on these forums, other forums, etc. Yet my CSS still has rounds! Setting mp_roundtime to 0 isn't possible -- it'll always be a minimum of 1 regardless of whatever lesser than this number I try to force it to. I've set mp_fraglimit to 512 (or some number) and it changes nothing. I've set it to 0 too, and nothing is changed. I know Stripper is functioning because it has removed hostages and props (out of a test). I know CSSDM works because its menus are functioning perfectly fine. I know CSSRPG works because its stuff is also functioning. Metamod Source and SourceMod are obviously functioning.

I do not want rounds! :( I want to be able to respawn continuously. Oh, by the way -- whenever I try to load up a bot it gets kicked instantly. I'm testing all this by myself -- I have not yet tested any of this with my brother over LAN. :(

Latest Counter-Strike Source as of September 30, 2007.
Metamod Source v1.4.2.414
SourceMod v1.0.0.1512
CSSRPG v1.0.5
CSSDM v2.0.0
Stripper v1.1a

autoexec.cfg
// Initiliazing
cssdm_enable
mp_roundtime 0
mp_fraglimit 512
r_sse "1"
r_sse2 "1"
r_mmx "1"
r_3dnow "1"
echo "Initiliazing CPU enhancements... done!"
cam_command "1"
cam_idealdist "64"
cam_idealyaw "0"
cam_snapto "1"
echo "Initiliazing Corrected Third Person Angles... done!"
echo "Execution of script done! Type 'execute autoexec.cfg' to re-execute if necessary."
echo "Compiled together by Qwerty ([email protected]), version 1.0"
firstperson

Bot_join_after_player 0 //Bots Are Always There Even When No One Is Playing
Bot_quota 6 // Number Of Possible Bots In Server
Bot_quota_mode fill // When 1 Player Joins a Team, 1 Bot Drops
Bot_Chatter Off // Shuts The Bots Up

valve.rc
sv_cheats "1"
mp_roundtime 0
mp_fraglimit 512
exec server.cfg

// load the base configuration
//exec default.cfg
r_decal_cullsize 1

// Setup custom controller
exec joystick.cfg

// run a user script file if present
exec autoexec.cfg

//
// stuff command line statements
//
stuffcmds

cssrpg103.cfg
// CSS:RPG v1.0.5 configuration file
// Last modified 1:06 AM 2/10/2007

// Instructions:
// 1) Add exec "cssrpg105.cfg" to cstrike/cfg/server.cfg
// 2) Modify the values in this file to your liking
// 3) Save this file as cssrpg105.cfg in cstrike/cfg
// 4) Restart the server (or change the map)

// General Settings
cssrpg_enable "1" //If set to 1, CSSRPG is enabled, if 0, CSSRPG is disabled
cssrpg_bot_enable "1" //If set to 1, bots will be able to use the CSSRPG plugin
cssrpg_debug "0" //Turns on debug mode for this plugin
cssrpg_save_data "1" //If disabled, the database won"t be updated (this means player data won"t be saved!)
cssrpg_steamid_save "1" //Save by SteamID instead of by SteamID and name
cssrpg_default_lang "english.txt" //Default language file (e.g. english.txt)
cssrpg_save_interval "150" //Interval (in seconds) that player data is auto saved (0 = off)
cssrpg_player_expire "30" //Sets how many days until an unused player account is deleted (0 = never)
cssrpg_bot_maxlevel "250" //The maximum level a bot can reach until its stats are reset (0 = infinite)
cssrpg_announce_newlvl "1" //Global announcement when a player reaches a new level (1 = enable, 0 = disable)

// General Experience Settings
cssrpg_exp_notice "1" //Sets notifications to players when they gain Experience
cssrpg_exp_max "50000" //Maximum experience that will ever be required
cssrpg_exp_start "250" //Experience required for Level 1
cssrpg_exp_inc "50" //Incriment experience requied for each level (until cssrpg_exp_max)

// Specific Experience Settings
cssrpg_exp_damage "1.0" //Experience for hurting an enemy multiplied by the damage done
cssrpg_exp_knifedmg "8.0" //Experience for knifing an enemy multiplied by the damage done (must be higher than exp_damage)
cssrpg_exp_kill "15" //Experience for a kill multiplied by the victim"s level
cssrpg_exp_headshot "50" //Experience extra for a headshot
cssrpg_exp_teamwin "0.15" //Experience multipled by the experience required and the team ratio given to a team for completing the objective
cssrpg_exp_bombplanted "0.15" //Experience multipled by the experience required and the team ratio given for planting the bomb
cssrpg_exp_bombdefused "0.30" //Experience multipled by the experience required and the team ratio given for defusing the bomb
cssrpg_exp_bombexploded "0.20" //Experience multipled by the experience required and the team ratio given to the bomb planter when it explodes
cssrpg_exp_hostage "0.10" //Experience multipled by the experience required and the team ratio for rescuing a hostage
cssrpg_exp_vipescaped "0.35" //Experience multipled by the experience required and the team ratio given to the vip when the vip escapes

// Credits Settings
cssrpg_credits_inc "5" //Credits given to each new level
cssrpg_credits_start "0" //Starting credits for Level 1
cssrpg_sale_percent "0.75" //Percentage of credits a player gets for selling an item

// Regeneration Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_regen_enable "1" //Sets the Regeneration item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_regen_maxlevel "5" //Regeneration item maximum level
cssrpg_regen_cost "5" //Regeneration item start cost
cssrpg_regen_icost "10" //Regeneration item cost increment for each level

// Health+ Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_hbonus_enable "1" //Sets the Health Bonus (Health+) item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_hbonus_maxlevel "16" //Health Bonus (Health+) item maximum level
cssrpg_hbonus_cost "10" //Health Bonus (Health+) item start cost
cssrpg_hbonus_icost "10" //Health Bonus (Health+) item cost increment for each level

// Resupply Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_resup_enable "1" //Sets the Resupply item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_resup_maxlevel "5" //Resupply item maximum level
cssrpg_resup_cost "5" //Resupply item start cost
cssrpg_resup_icost "15" //Resupply item cost increment for each level

// Vampire Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_vamp_enable "1" //Sets the Vampire item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_vamp_maxlevel "10" //Vampire item maximum level
cssrpg_vamp_cost "15" //Vampire item start cost
cssrpg_vamp_icost "10" //Vampire item cost increment for each level

// Stealth Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_stealth_enable "1" //Sets the Stealth item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_stealth_maxlevel "5" //Stealth item maximum level
cssrpg_stealth_cost "15" //Stealth item start cost
cssrpg_stealth_icost "10" //Stealth item cost increment for each level

// LongJump Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_ljump_enable "1" //Sets the LongJump item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_ljump_maxlevel "5" //LongJump item maximum level
cssrpg_ljump_cost "20" //LongJump item start cost
cssrpg_ljump_icost "15" //LongJump item cost increment for each level

// FireNade Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_fnade_enable "1" //Sets the FireGrenade item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_fnade_maxlevel "5" //FireGrenade item maximum level
cssrpg_fnade_cost "15" //FireGrenade item start cost
cssrpg_fnade_icost "10" //FireGrenade item cost increment for each level

// IceStab Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_icestab_enable "1" //Sets the IceStab item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_icestab_maxlevel "3" //IceStab item maximum level
cssrpg_icestab_cost "20" //IceStab item start cost
cssrpg_icestab_icost "30" //IceStab item cost increment for each level
cssrpg_icestab_limit_dmg "10" //Maximum damage that can be done upon icestabbed victims (0 = disable)

// FrostPistol Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_fpistol_enable "1" //Sets the FrostPistol item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_fpistol_maxlevel "10" //FrostPistol item maximum level
cssrpg_fpistol_cost "20" //FrostPistol item start cost
cssrpg_fpistol_icost "15" //FrostPistol item cost increment for each level

// Impulse Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_impulse_enable "1" //Sets the Impulse item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_impulse_maxlevel "5" //Impulse item maximum level
cssrpg_impulse_cost "20" //Impulse item start cost
cssrpg_impulse_icost "20" //Impulse item cost increment for each level

// Denial Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_denial_enable "1" //Sets the Denial item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_denial_maxlevel "3" //Denial item maximum level
cssrpg_denial_cost "25" //Denial item start cost
cssrpg_denial_icost "50" //Denial item cost increment for each level
cssrpg_denial_restrict "" //Space delimited list of restricted weapons (e.g. awp g3sg1 m249)

// Medic Upgrade Settings
cssrpg_medic_enable "1" //Sets the Medic item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_medic_maxlevel "15" //Medic item maximum level
cssrpg_medic_cost "15" //Medic item start cost
cssrpg_medic_icost "20" //Medic item cost increment for each level

// Confirmation
echo "Custom CSS:RPG settings loaded successfully"
// If you don't see the above message in the server console, this file was not loaded. Refer to the instructions at the beginning of this file for help.

server.cfg
//CSS:RPG Plugin Essentials
cssrpg_enable 1 //If set to 1, CSSRPG is enabled, if 0, CSSRPG is disabled
cssrpg_save_data 1 //If disabled, the database won't be updated (this means player data won't be saved!)
cssrpg_save_interval 150 //Interval (in seconds) that player data is auto saved (0 = off)
cssrpg_player_expire 0 //Sets how many days until an unused player account is deleted (0 = never)
cssrpg_bot_enable 1 //If set to 1, bots will be able to use the CSSRPG plugin
cssrpg_credits_start 0 //Starting credits for Level 1
cssrpg_credits_inc 5 //Credits given to each new level
cssrpg_sale_percent 0.75 //Percentage of credits a player gets for selling an item
cssrpg_debug 0 //Turns on debug mode for this plugin

//Experiance Variables
cssrpg_exp_start 250 //Experience required for Level 1
cssrpg_exp_max 50000 //Maximum experience that will ever be required
cssrpg_exp_inc 50 //Incriment experience requied for each level (until cssrpg_exp_max)
cssrpg_exp_kill 15 //Experience for a kill multiplied by the victim's level
cssrpg_exp_damage 1 //Experience for hurting an enemy multiplied by the damage done
cssrpg_exp_headshot 50 //Experience extra for a headshot

//Upgrades On/Off
cssrpg_fnade_enable 1 //Sets the FireGrenade item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_hbonus_enable 1 //Sets the Health Bonus (Health+) item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_ljump_enable 1 //Sets the LongJump item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_regen_enable 1 //Sets the Regeneration item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_resup_enable 1 //Sets the Resupply item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_vamp_enable 1 //Sets the Vampire item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)
cssrpg_stealth_enable 1 //Sets the Stealth item to enabled (1) or disabled (0)

//Upgrade Start Costs
cssrpg_fnade_cost 15 //FireGrenade item start cost
cssrpg_hbonus_cost 10 //Health Bonus (Health+) item start cost
cssrpg_ljump_cost 20 //LongJump item start cost
cssrpg_regen_cost 5 //Regeneration item start cost
cssrpg_resup_cost 5 //Resupply item start cost
cssrpg_vamp_cost 15 //Vampire item start cost
cssrpg_stealth_cost 15 //Vampire item start cost

//Upgrade Increments
cssrpg_fnade_icost 10 //FireGrenade item cost increment for each level
cssrpg_hbonus_icost 10 //Health Bonus (Health+) item cost increment for each level
cssrpg_ljump_icost 15 //LongJump item cost increment for each level
cssrpg_regen_icost 10 //Regeneration item cost increment for each level
cssrpg_resup_icost 15 //Resupply item cost increment for each level
cssrpg_vamp_icost 10 //Vampire item cost increment for each level
cssrpg_stealth_icost 15 //Vampire item cost increment for each level

exec cssrpg103.cfg

// server name
hostname "LAN Server"

// rcon passsword
rcon_password "a"

// Server password
sv_password ""

// server cvars
sv_alltalk 1
sv_pausable 0
sv_cheats 1
sv_consistency 1
sv_voiceenable 1
mp_chattime 0
sv_timeout 30
sv_stats 1

// Teamplay Settings
mp_spawnprotectiontime 0
mp_autokick 0
mp_autoteambalance 0
mp_fadetoblack 0
mp_forcecamera 0
mp_forcerespawn 0

// Game Settings
mp_fraglimit 512
mp_maxrounds 0
mp_winlimit 0
mp_timelimit 60
mp_startmoney 36000
mp_roundtime 0
mp_allowNPCs 1
mp_autocrosshair 1
mp_buytime 0
mp_c4timer 90
mp_falldamage 1
mp_flashlight 1
mp_footsteps 1
mp_freezetime 0
mp_friendlyfire 0
mp_tkpunish 0
mp_hostagepenalty 0
mp_limitteams 0
mp_playerid 0
sv_footsteps 1

// Performance Settings
mp_weaponstay 0
mp_decals 200
decalfrequency 10
breakable_multiplayer 1

// Spectator Settings
mp_allowspectators 1
sv_specaccelerate 5
sv_specnoclip 1
sv_specspeed 3

// Physics Settings
sv_accelerate 10
sv_airaccelerate 100
sv_bounce 0
sv_friction 4
sv_gravity 750
sv_maxspeed 600
sv_noclipaccelerate 5
sv_noclipspeed 5
sv_rollangle 0
sv_rollspeed 200
sv_stepsize 18
sv_stopspeed 75
sv_voiceenable 1
sv_wateraccelerate 10
sv_waterfriction 1

global_filters.cfg
remove:
;{
;"classname" "/prop_physics.*/"
;}
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}

filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}

exvel
03-01-2008, 13:09
Doesn't work with MM v1.4.3... :(

mysticssjgoku4
04-12-2008, 22:59
This works expect for the fact that........there must be another person alive on another team, or else if everyone on a single team is killed, the round ends...
Anyway around this? Stripper is loaded and working, it is just annoying because the way my game is going to be setup is, zombies on terrorist teams, and everyone else on CT, if only 1 ct is on...u see the issue.

Pseudo
05-18-2008, 20:07
I'm using Stripper for filtering the objectives, but I still need the rounds to end. How can I do this?

urus
06-28-2008, 09:24
Doesn't work with MM v1.4.3... :(

Same thing.

platform - win32
mod - css
engine - Exe build: 14:03:54 May 8 2008 (3470)

metamod - Metamod:Source version 1.4.3.656
stripper - 1.1b

server crash at startup if metamod loaded through:
Loaded As: Valve Server Plugin (metamod.vdf)

and work normal if metamod loaded through:
Loaded As: GameDLL (gameinfo.txt)

frisk
08-04-2008, 09:12
i use stripper with these settings
filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}
but still if one team is destroyed T or CT the round ends
how can i prevent this from happening

also all the things removed with stipper give an error in console
missing model

Scooter789
04-24-2009, 15:37

This is a bit of an issue, because if an entire team is eliminated at one time, the round ends and the flow of DM is broken by a resetting round.

How can this be prevented without using bots? There has got to be a way to ignore round_end events, or something.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the whole not-ending thing is a bigger issue. I have a tourney coming up where mp_fraglimit will be unlimited, and the map has to end when mp_timelimit runs out.

I've had no luck getting this to happen so far. I've tried a few EventScripts addons, to no avail.

zhelev81
05-10-2009, 06:58
Do we have somewhere force round end plugin ?? I have removed the objects with Bail stripper from my maps and now the round doesn't end.My rounds are 8 minutes each and the mp_time limit is 30 min,I need plugin like in the zombiereloaded to force the round to end on for example 4 seconds left,then the server will be able to change the map when mp_timelimit is over...

I was looking for this plugin but I did not find it on the forum ...

Anyone knows if there is such ?

badger413
08-14-2009, 02:49
i just got a css public server installed sourcemod and cssdm. i downloaded the stripper source plugin but my server will not allow the BIN folder files to be downloaded. Can I still install the other files/folders and will the block rounds work?

sinx
01-17-2011, 10:28
I have a problem, i've used stripper, everything works fine with my cs:s dm server, but i only wanna skip the defuse kits that appear when you spawn?

-=Leb=-
01-17-2011, 14:32
go to your cfg/cssdm and then open cssdm.equip

and change
// Whether to give defusekits to CTs
"defusekits" "yes"

to "no""

Aces
07-23-2011, 18:12
i use stripper with these settings
filter:
{
"classname" "/.*bomb.*/"
}
{
}

also all the things removed with stipper give an error in console
missing model

Has anyone figured out how to do this? :/

Tiny
07-26-2011, 14:04
By the way, is there a difference between the two codes for the stripper cfg ?

filter: { "classname" "/weapon*/" }or
filter: { "classname" "/.*weapon.*/" }

chipf0rk
02-10-2013, 01:28
By the way, is there a difference between the two codes for the stripper cfg ?

filter: { "classname" "/weapon*/" }or
filter: { "classname" "/.*weapon.*/" }

Yes there is. The system uses regular expressions to match the entity classnames, and ".*" means "any character (.), however often (*)", so the two together are much like the * wildcard in a Windows file search or something like that.
I'm not sure what "weapon*" will do right now, but it will for sure not work the way you intend it to.

---

I myself am still on the search for the plugin that can actually do what has been mentioned - prevent the round from ending even if one team is dead. It is horrible to play with very few players on the server because the rounds restart all the time. I have to use bots to prevent this, but I don't really want to use bots. Anyone got any idea? Dr!fter mentioned in a thread that there IS a plugin but he can't recall which one it was:

Remove the map objectives for round not to end. Then when the timer hits 0:00 it will stay there until one entire team dies (for example all t's die) Theres also a extension that patchs it even if all the players on one team die. Cant recall which one it is.

I need this urgently :/
Thanks in advance!

chipf0rk
02-10-2013, 09:03
Alright, I was able to do this, found this info:

In an orange box update the var mp_ignore_round_win_conditions was added, you have to set it to 1 so that the round never ends. Yes, also when one team is completely dead. But be aware that never means never, I've read that apparently the round doesn't even restart when the roundtime ends with that variable set to 1.
But that doesn't really matter for my DM server.

adamnp
02-11-2013, 16:53
Alright, I was able to do this, found this info:

In an orange box update the var mp_ignore_round_win_conditions was added, you have to set it to 1 so that the round never ends. Yes, also when one team is completely dead. But be aware that never means never, I've read that apparently the round doesn't even restart when the roundtime ends with that variable set to 1.
But that doesn't really matter for my DM server.

Thanks for that bit of info - I've been digging for that myself. Funny, @another thread I came across regarding this issue, a guy replied saying he submitted a request to create the cvar in a bug report. Everyone gave him shit about it -- lol, low and behold here it is.
( http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1180100&postcount=10 )

Cheers mate!