PDA

View Full Version : Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

SkaP
02-14-2010, 18:20
Thought so. I think I know whats going on, your missing a Pak file on your server. When you are it will cause you to clip though props because the server doesn't recognize them as physically big as they look. Check your servers left4dead2/left4dead2 folder and make sure you have these paks in there and if your missing one or more upload them from your game folder. Make sure they are in that folder and not any other, they will not load from any other folder. Pak02 0-10 is the addon support in your tools bar in steam.

pak01_000.vpk
pak01_001.vpk
pak01_002.vpk
pak01_003.vpk
pak01_004.vpk
pak01_005.vpk
pak01_006.vpk
pak01_007.vpk
pak01_008.vpk
pak01_009.vpk
pak01_010.vpk
pak01_011.vpk
pak01_012.vpk
pak01_013.vpk
pak01_014.vpk
pak01_015.vpk
pak01_016.vpk
pak01_017.vpk
pak01_018.vpk
pak01_019.vpk
pak01_020.vpk
pak01_021.vpk
pak01_022.vpk
pak01_023.vpk
pak01_024.vpk
pak01_025.vpk
pak01_026.vpk
pak01_027.vpk
pak01_028.vpk
pak01_029.vpk
pak01_030.vpk
pak01_031.vpk
pak01_032.vpk
pak01_033.vpk
pak01_dir.vpk
pak02_000.vpk
pak02_001.vpk
pak02_002.vpk
pak02_003.vpk
pak02_004.vpk
pak02_005.vpk
pak02_006.vpk
pak02_007.vpk
pak02_008.vpk
pak02_009.vpk
pak02_010.vpk
pak02_dir.vpk

Skorpion1976
02-14-2010, 18:25
Hm, I have those files since last l4d2 update from January. BUT they are on directory higher, they don´t lie in the directory with all the other vpks.
Must have been a funny update. The local srcds update did the same on my server, everything got put in a dir 1 level higher. will copy that now and test again. thanks for the info!!!

EDIT: WORKING! Thanks!

SkaP
02-14-2010, 18:31
Yeah my update did the same thing on my server, I had to move them down as well. Your welcome.

Thraka
02-14-2010, 23:21
How many levels of routes can be created? If we could get like 3 variations of the hedge maze, that would be AWESOME!! Maybe even randomly choose which is enabled\disabled!

Where did you get the map source files? Decompile? Pm me with info :)

dirka_dirka
02-15-2010, 00:23
Where did you get the map source files? Decompile? Pm me with info :)
google

AtomicStryker
02-15-2010, 15:04
The file i coded does NOT do dynamic pathing (it does only contain one path to begin with).

It shows how it would work: A Plugin or Player Trigger would execute the relays to get the path it wants.

EDIT:

Here. This file does random pathing - easy, medium, or hard. Easy is no restrictions, medium is SkaPs original, and hard is my mod of it.

Look into the file for explanations.

Thraka
02-15-2010, 23:23
... AWEsOME. Thx man! Need more of this. Every map should have this type of thing all over. I would love to have this built into every map.

Questions though:
1) When you play with the VMF, do you use stripper dump to get these entities back out? Whenever I tried to use HAMMER to read info, it has the normal names, not in stripper format. So how do you easily convert this to that?

2) With the easy medium hard, is it possible to let the director choose? Valve says it's supposed to make it harder on the team that is doing better. I've yet to see it in versus though.

Edit:
I tried the config as is (so OnMapSpawn) and the first team ended up with the HARD config and the 2nd team had easy. :(

SkaP
02-16-2010, 02:41
... AWEsOME. Thx man! Need more of this. Every map should have this type of thing all over. I would love to have this built into every map.

Questions though:
1) When you play with the VMF, do you use stripper dump to get these entities back out? Whenever I tried to use HAMMER to read info, it has the normal names, not in stripper format. So how do you easily convert this to that?

2) With the easy medium hard, is it possible to let the director choose? Valve says it's supposed to make it harder on the team that is doing better. I've yet to see it in versus though.

Edit:
I tried the config as is (so OnMapSpawn) and the first team ended up with the HARD config and the 2nd team had easy. :(

Working on it. Gonna finish the Parish first. I got some ideas for the sewer part and I am looking at the graveyard to see what's possible. Now that I know how to get the dynamic pathing I can make two of each part.

1. When reading the VMFs you double click the entity and it will give you properties. Match up the entites with the dump for stripper to find that entity. You can not remove static props but everything else goes. If you can't find it that way check the postion of the item you choose at the bottom to find it's origin and match it up with the stripper dump.

2. There is no dynamic pathing in versus it's been taken out completely. The logic entities activate one way and thats it but adding new ones can cause it to activate like what Atomic did.

SkaP
02-16-2010, 03:34
Graveyard Dynamic Pathing Enabled!

Ok I am not done with the cemetery as an infected friendly map yet but I have readded the cemetery's dynamic pathing to be exactly like Valve semi-intended it to work. It was pretty easy after seeing Atomic's code so thank him for this not me.

What I have done is stripped Valve's original logic_auto that that activates the logic_case, which chooses the path in the graveyard, based on director Anger. Then I just added a new logic_auto that randomly picks the path(there are 4 A-B-C-D) at map start. It should pick the same path for both teams. Try it out, it took a while to see all the paths but they are all there. Difficulty is based on which fence opens the closer it is to the highway. So if the first fence is open the path is harder/longer, if you need to walk all the way down the first lane to get in it's the easy path.

AtomicStryker
02-16-2010, 05:57

Didn't happen with my (very short) test, OnMapSpawn shouldnt fire again after a map has loaded ...

Well, a score-based Plugin to manage pathing would be my first choice anyway.

SkaP
02-16-2010, 08:16
Didn't happen with my (very short) test, OnMapSpawn shouldnt fire again after a map has loaded ...

Well, a score-based Plugin to manage pathing would be my first choice anyway.

Same I never had that problem. Also I like that idea of a score based plugin easier paths for losing teams.

Anyway with the cemetery dynamic pathing out of the way I finally got to finish the rest of my infected friendly version of C5M3 Cemetery. Things in this version are:

1. Point of No Return - Broken ladder near trailer/hole in house to force point of no return

2. Sewer Pipe Maze - This one isn't as cool looking as my pseudo hedge maze but it gets the job done. After going into the sewer and though the hallway to get to the ladder you will be redirected to the right by a huge pipe coming from the left. It will force you to circle around the ladder to the right near the wall before you can go and climb the ladder. With the Waterbreak plugin this makes this an even better place to attack and with Ghost Leap/Fly you can get into the holes in the wall where you can spawn even if the survivors are looking right at you. The Pipe is high enough that you can't jump over and low enough that you can duck spawn and the common can climb to attack.

3. Dynamic Graveyard Paths - As mentioned I added dynamic pathing for the graveyard, credit to Atomic for figuring out how to get dynamic paths. What I have done is stripped Valve's original logic_auto that that activates the logic_case, which chooses the path in the graveyard, based on director Anger. Then I just added a new logic_auto that randomly picks the path(there are 4 A-B-C-D) at map start. It should pick the same path for both teams. Try it out, it took a while to see all the paths but they are all there. Difficulty is based on which fence opens the closer it is to the highway. So if the first fence is open the path is harder/longer, if you need to walk all the way down the first lane to get in it's the easy path.

4. Graveyard Exit Blocker - Final addition is a wall toward the end of the graveyard that blocks the lower exit. It forces you to use the gates to the north to exit, giving the infected one last chance to attack.

After I finish C5M4 Quarter of the Parish it should be done(Finale is very balanced and doesn't need fixing) I will tackle infected friendly versions of Swamp Fever since it really needs it. Any suggestions or ideas for it are welcome.

dirka_dirka
02-16-2010, 11:30
onmapspawn fires in both halves of vs resulting in different random logic for each team. this is probably a large part of why i have been having so much trouble with the random spawning code that worked fine in l4d1.

if its not for some of you guys, whats so special about your servers?

Thraka
02-16-2010, 22:12
Post some screenies of your new setup :)

Thraka
02-16-2010, 22:58
1. When reading the VMFs you double click the entity and it will give you properties. Match up the entites with the dump for stripper to find that entity. You can not remove static props but everything else goes. If you can't find it that way check the postion of the item you choose at the bottom to find it's origin and match it up with the stripper dump.

So you compile the map and dump it? That seems tedious.. but I guess you could do quick compile. :)

and it does get u all the entities hehe.

SkaP
02-16-2010, 23:45
You don't compile the map. Just get the stripper dump from your server. Just change the map to what you want and then rcon stripper_dump. The dump goes in your stripper folder which you can open. Here is some directions for simple editing.

Adding props: Open your map vmf in hammer and set the camera to textured 3D. Find the spot you want to edit on the map. Add a dynamic prop to the map with the entity tool and make it the model you want using properties. Then place it where you would want to. Collect the origin(at the bottom of Hammer after highlighting the prop) and the entity(mostly prop_dynamic). After you have this open notepad++ and write the code with origin of the prop, make sure its a solid with 6 sides, the angles if you need to rotate it, the prop model, and the classname of the entity(once again mostly prop_dynamic). Upload the cfg to your server stripper folder and then test to see if the prop was set properly. Origins can be off sometimes depending on your VMF, prop model, if you rotated it, and the part of the map. Adjust it until it looks natural if you want. This can be annoying and take a bit if there are a lot of props.

Example: {
;Return Blocker - Fence to force point of no return
"solid" "6"
"origin" "3060 5382 -976"
"angles" "0 0 0"
"model" "models/props_urban/fence002_128.mdl"
"classname" "prop_dynamic"
}That adds a 6 sided solid, dynamic prop fence(movable for dynamic placement but has no physics), not rotated at Origin X:3060 y:5382 z:-976.

Filtering: Open your stripper dump of the map and find the object you want to remove. Remember you can not remove static props and they will not be listed in your dump. Use your VMF for reference to find the object you want to remove by finding it's origin in your map and then looking it up in your dump. At that point it's as simple as copying the hammerid, origin, and classname to filter it out specifically.

Example: filter:
{
;Prop Removal - Chair to get back over the point of no return
"origin" "1521 -808 280"
"classname" "prop_physics"
"hammerid" "1553193"
}

Thraka
02-17-2010, 00:03
Well sure. I've done lots of stripper configs :)

The removal is easy because you just find it. What I hated was writing out the configs of new items. Hammer hides some values with drop down boxes or friendly names so it's hard to translate some properties and entities if they don't already exist in the map with the specific setting. Thats what I meant really :)

SkaP
02-18-2010, 01:41
onmapspawn fires in both halves of vs resulting in different random logic for each team. this is probably a large part of why i have been having so much trouble with the random spawning code that worked fine in l4d1.

if its not for some of you guys, whats so special about your servers?

Your right I did see this today. It doesn't seem to happen often but I can attest that it does do this. This is probably why Valve set most dynamic pathing based on director anger. This in turn explains why dynamic paths don't work on Versus since it seems that the director's anger is always static to be normal/happy. It explains why only the easy paths are open and never the hard paths at the dynamic parts. Oh well this just makes it more dynamic I guess, I kinda I like it this way anyway. As long as you let people playing know there is dynamic paths they won't even notice why they got one path over another.

Speaking of dynamic paths, I have fixed the dynamic settings on C1M3 Mall. This dynamic pathing has two parts. The first is what part you'll start for the crescendo either the glass or bottom door. Previously we had only forced one path or another but now you can get either or. Then the best part about this is during the crescendo this will always randomly place the escalators to get to the alarm room. Remember it will pick randomly for both teams so you might encounter some rage.

AtomicStryker
02-18-2010, 16:18
Try OnMultiNewMap instead. Theres also OnNewGame and OnMapTransition

untalented893
02-19-2010, 02:21
Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked somewhere in this long topic, but I don't have the time to read through 52 pages O_O. Anyway. Is there a console command to get entities properties? I was playing l4d and wanted to start making my own stripper:source cfg files. I was spawning entities in game and getting maps setup how I would like them to be, but is there a way to get the entity's origin and other info needed for stripper:source? Thanks in advance!

AtomicStryker
02-19-2010, 03:08
Here, ive coded a lil Plugin and changed the stripper files so paths get changed ONCE per map.

When i find some spare time and boredom ill code a score-based version... that will induce RAGE!!

EDIT:

Find later post to find current files.

triggerman
02-19-2010, 04:22
Here, ive coded a lil Plugin and changed the stripper files so paths get changed ONCE per map.

When i find some spare time and boredom ill code a score-based version... that will induce RAGE!!

nice. you should expand it into a full plugin that can change out any number of files on all maps for a sort of pseudo dynamic maps.

SkaP
02-19-2010, 05:10
Nice work Atomic.

Edit: There is a problem with the plugin. The first team will go and it will be dynamic but the second team to go gets to choose what path they want to use. All of the nav blockers unblock. This is a big problem in the mall as you can not activate the crescendo for the second team. They can't open the door and they can pass right though the glass meaning no crescendo and a real easy map, makes it pointless.

I edited my cemetery dynamic config to fit with Atomic's plugin, I think I got it right I am going to test it right now.

Edit: Stick with the original for now until Atomic can iron out the bugs in the plugin.

dirka_dirka
02-19-2010, 11:02
its not his plugin - i believe it has to do with a problem ive been trying to resolve for a long time with random spawns.

when using the exact same code i used in l4d1.. first half is good, 2nd half has nothing.

Thraka
02-19-2010, 13:43
Damn.. I totally missed the post about it not workign and just updated everything on the server.. doh!

Maybe this has to do with how l4d2 is designed? The trigger has to happen again for the blockers to be set up? When team changes, it resets them? Probably along with all the items and such. Doh!

Is it possible to put some extra, unused data into one of the entities? Then the plugin that triggers could like know what to do. For example, you can put the value of 5 in that data. When the map loads and the plugin reads that data, it knows there are 5 possible triggers so it looks for entities named random_path_relay1-5 or something. (I guess it could just look for them and just use what they find) Then based on whatever logic, (score or random) it would just fire the same entity on each round_start event.

AtomicStryker
02-20-2010, 05:44
Nice work Atomic.

Edit: There is a problem with the plugin. The first team will go and it will be dynamic but the second team to go gets to choose what path they want to use. All of the nav blockers unblock. This is a big problem in the mall as you can not activate the crescendo for the second team. They can't open the door and they can pass right though the glass meaning no crescendo and a real easy map, makes it pointless.

I edited my cemetery dynamic config to fit with Atomic's plugin, I think I got it right I am going to test it right now.

Edit: Stick with the original for now until Atomic can iron out the bugs in the plugin.

Its not a Plugin bug if the damn maps reset/break themselves on second round. I didnt anticipate that.

AtomicStryker
02-20-2010, 08:34
Heeere we go.

I've re-written the plugin and all important config files (C1M3, C5M1, C5M2, C5M3).

The Plugin randomly selects easy medium or hard route, for BOTH teams. There is an admin command (cheats flag) "sm_forcepath (easy|medium|hard)" to override the random pathing at any moment, for the remainder of the current map.

Ive fixed up files and entities so changing routes mid-map is possible.

Do look at how the stripper files are built if you intend to make your own to work with the plugin.

Also note ive made necessary changes so coop/survival/scavenge isnt affected anymore.

EDIT:

Updated Mall file ...

untalented893
02-20-2010, 19:00
Use your VMF for reference to find the object you want to remove by finding it's origin in your map and then looking it up in your dump.

Where are the campaigns vmf files? I can't seem to open any campaigns in hammer...

dirka_dirka
02-20-2010, 19:26
read replies 504 and 505.

SkaP
02-21-2010, 00:52
Works great Atomic just one problem in C1M3. Both paths get blocked for the second team so this happens:

http://img193.**************/img193/278/c1m3mall0001s.jpg

AtomicStryker
02-21-2010, 05:15
Interesting how a filter whose trigger i KILL is still firing.

Valve bugs, anyone? Oh well i fixed it, redownload the package.

SkaP
02-21-2010, 05:47
Interesting how a filter whose trigger i KILL is still firing.

Valve bugs, anyone? Oh well i fixed it, redownload the package.

Still getting it although this time for whatever reason the door toward the glass was open but still blocked by the vending machine.

http://img193.**************/img193/5028/c1m3mall0002.jpg

Anyway here is something I wiped up real quick for c2m2_fairgrounds. The one thing I noticed with this map was the stupid crescendo. Any decent person can start it and get to the switch and kill like 2 or 3 common at most before it ends. Very annoying, especially since it's near the end. In fact teams have just started to run past the switch and go for the saferoom. What this little stripe does is it slows down the gates opening speed a ton and instead of getting though it in 2 or 3 seconds it now takes about a minute and a half before you can slip though. You can adjust it to your own liking but fair warning any slower then "0.5" and it doesn't look like the gate is moving at all(it will though). This might cause people to complain and I find "0.5" is slow enough. Funny thing I noticed while testing this was you will be attacked by a lot of zombies on that side of the fence. It's almost like Valve intended the gate to open slower.

AtomicStryker
02-21-2010, 06:33
Try using the forcepath command .. did you update your plugin file aswell? There may have been changes

SkaP
02-21-2010, 06:58
Try using the forcepath command .. did you update your plugin file aswell? There may have been changes

I re-updated to see if I missed anything but I am getting the same problem. This time I ran into another bug on c1m3 where if the easy path is enforced the first team can't shoot the glass to start the crescendo and are stuck(glass never breaks). Tried to force the medium path at that point and then whne you open the door it doesn't activate he alarm.

AtomicStryker
02-21-2010, 07:10
Something causes the default blockade to spawn mid-map and i dont know what

SkaP
02-21-2010, 07:26

I have no idea the only things I can think of is doing this:

1. Strip all the nav blockers and logics completely and just create two vending machine props to block either path and a logic_relay that works with your plugin much like the Park config? The only thing I see not working at that point is the crescendo activating.

2. The other way I thought of (and probably better) is to take my initial strip and also strip the navblockers and have the "relay_hallway_closeTrigger0-1" "relay_stairwell_closeTrigger0-1" activate two dynamic props(vending machines) instead of the navblockers this might get the crescendo to activate. I don't know how adding your plugin relays works yet so not sure on this either.

I'll try it later I got to go to work.

dirka_dirka
02-21-2010, 11:46
Its not a Plugin bug if the damn maps reset/break themselves on second round. I didnt anticipate that.
and when i was reporting this behavior in the dynamic paths post for my random spawns, you thought i was silly and had no idea what i was doing.

either stripper wasnt properly updated for l4d2 or valve really screwed something up, yet managed to find a way to keep their use of random code working in versus.

AtomicStryker
02-21-2010, 11:53
You didnt read my reply, did you. I told you what was wrong about it and even how to fix it.

Blakeocity
02-22-2010, 04:10
I love you.

Great work, thanks a lot. :D

eXDee
02-22-2010, 07:23
Quick question guys - ive used stripper:source to change the cart speed in tf2, which is quite cool.

Can i use this to modify what would otherwise require a CTX file edit? (Which causes issues during a srcds update)
eg:
modify:
{
match:
{
"classname" "TF_Weapon_Bat"
}
replace:
{
"Damage" "200"
}
}
The beginning of the ctx file:
WeaponData
{
// Attributes Base.
"printname" "#TF_Weapon_Bat"
"BuiltRightHanded" "0"
"MeleeWeapon" "1"
"weight" "1"
"WeaponType" "melee"
"ITEM_FLAG_NOITEMPICKUP" "1"

// Attributes TF.
"Damage" "35"
"TimeFireDelay" "0.5"
"TimeIdle" "5.0"
[...]
Sorry for any kind of ignorance - just a thought.

AtomicStryker
02-23-2010, 05:56
You modify EXISTING entities, not server data files.

Answer is no.

AtomicStryker
02-23-2010, 16:11
A thought:

If OnMapSpawn fires on the second round ... could it be Valve has all the entities we removed using stripper RETURN?!

Ill test using the wipe command for second rounds aswell.

untalented893
02-23-2010, 16:54
Hey guys, sorry to keep popping in here and asking nub questions, but I got everything working and love the program, however Stripper remains active in scavenge mode. I've edited my maps to make them more difficult so there are lots of obstacles in the way, which I don't want for scavenge. So my question is: Is there a way to deactivate stripper during scavenge without having to configure it every game I start?

dirka_dirka
02-23-2010, 18:48
you need to use the game mode config loader (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=93212) plugin to disable this outside of versus.

it may make for less map files putting every game mode in the same file, but i preferred l4d1 where i could run map configs.

and: onmapspawn fires, but it doesnt find the entities, which is why both paths in the mall are open (but the door doesnt work on first floor).

eXDee
02-24-2010, 04:11
Right, thanks. I just thought that perhaps you could modify other variables since the cart speed can be modified.

untalented893
02-24-2010, 19:44
you need to use the game mode config loader (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=93212) plugin to disable this outside of versus.

it may make for less map files putting every game mode in the same file, but i preferred l4d1 where i could run map configs.

Cool. Now is there some kind of command or something to put in a cfg file for scavenge to disable it? Or will I have to make it run every map's cfg for every gamemode that I want it enabled?

Thanks

Thraka
02-25-2010, 14:45
meta unload ##
would be the command. But I think stripper will fire before this plugin executes and you'll have the entities already added.

A better way to do it would be to do what valve does. Use stripper to
1) Give all your entities you added targetname values
2) Create a logic_relay entity and add the "OnTrigger" call for every entity that you want to disappear. Call the Kill input on those entities.
2a) Add a targetname to your logic_relay, like relay_scavenge_modded_delete.
3) Find and modify the info_gamemode entity.
3a) There is a OnScavenge call on that entity, add another but call relay_scavenge_modded_delete<-trigger<-<-0<-1.

Hunt around with that info_gamemode entity to see how they do it.

dirka_dirka
02-25-2010, 15:02
i just put meta load stripper or meta unload stripper in all the configs. while you can use #'s, after loading/unloading more then once, the number will change.

no need to make overly complex configs that more then likely wont work.

Thraka
02-25-2010, 15:07
I just didn't know which meta source thing would load first, stripper or sourcemod.

And if he wants SOME things to appear and others not, he'll have to do the config way. Good knowledge to understand though.

untalented893
02-25-2010, 17:20
wow, I really can't thank you guys enough. I wound up using the "meta unload stripper" command on scavenge, teamscavenge, and survival cfgs. It works like a charm. Thanks for all your help you guys!

dirka_dirka
02-25-2010, 18:19
actually, re-reading your post thraka, it would be a viable method for versus/scavenge... but then you got coop and survival.. and the upcoming game mode HOT (if thats really what it will be called).

if i were to want to mod more then 1 game mode (and in different ways), adding targetnames like valve does for survival/scavenge would be the way to go on some of the custom entities you want to add.

Blakeocity
02-26-2010, 05:08
Hey Atomic, all is working great except the Mall level.

If we get the easy path, the windows can't be shot out. If we get the medium or hard path the lower level door can be opened, but it doesn't trigger the alarm.

Can this be fixed please?
I went through a couple pages and saw you said something about a solution? Sorry if there is one, but I didn't see it.

Using the Forcepath commands did change the path, but it still didn't trigger the alarm on the door opening or allow the glass to be broken.

AtomicStryker
02-27-2010, 06:18
I havent played the mall 3 level in quite some time, and not since i implented my 'fix'.

People just rage on us too much.

Ill test it out today...

AtomicStryker
02-28-2010, 15:39
Worked for me. Try it.

See later post for current version.

SkaP
02-28-2010, 20:48
Worked for me. Try it.

It seems to be working. It's was bugin out on the mall with stripper not working. No idea what set it off but if it happens again I will let you know. Also for some reason the chairs aren't being stripped in the mall I am looking at it now.

Edit2: For some reason the hammerIDs switched around and stripper was getting confused(maybe why the whole thing bugged out?) anyway change the chair prop removal part of c1m3 to this:

{
"origin" "1521 -808 280"
"hammerid" "1553193"
}

{
"origin" "1093 -1628 280"
"hammerid" "1550289"
}

{
"origin" "349.324 -1946.13 280"
"hammerid" "1548079"
}
Edit3: Still having problems with the windows not being able to be shot out. Maybe it's a problem with the hammerIDs not being the same after round change or maybe they changed globally after the last update. Anyway I am out of ideas as to why it does this being terribly sick all week is not helping me think strait.

Thraka
02-28-2010, 23:49
Remove the hammerid.. There is no reason to really use it if you have origin and classname.

Blakeocity
03-01-2010, 01:41
So removing the hammerID lines will get it working?

Appreciate the effort going into it. :D

dirka_dirka
03-01-2010, 13:33
Edit3: Maybe it's a problem with the hammerIDs not being the same after round change or maybe they changed globally after the last update.
hammerids dont change. theres 1 hammerid for every entity created by valve when they compiled all the maps. hammerids are basically just serial numbers.

stripper doesnt care about hammerids. the game doesnt even care about them - which is why you can add new entities without one.

when changing/removing entities in stripper, including the hammerid is just another means of positively identifying what your changing.

if the ids were matched up with the wrong origins, then the removal definitely wouldnt work.

SkaP
03-01-2010, 19:54
hammerids dont change. theres 1 hammerid for every entity created by valve when they compiled all the maps. hammerids are basically just serial numbers.

stripper doesnt care about hammerids. the game doesnt even care about them - which is why you can add new entities without one.

when changing/removing entities in stripper, including the hammerid is just another means of positively identifying what your changing.

if the ids were matched up with the wrong origins, then the removal definitely wouldnt work.

I know that but what I am saying is the hammerid's for the those props switched around since I first removed them. No joke they used to be in the reversed order. So something changed them. What I was thinking when I wrote that was on map start for c1m3 the enties for the logic relays are one hammerid and when the next team goes they could be another which explains why they seem to reload when the second team goes since they aren't being modified correctly in the config. That was thought up on nyquill and advil so take it for what it is.

dirka_dirka
03-02-2010, 00:39
atomics zip file had 2 hammer ids swapped around with 2 origins.. thats human error by someone.

also, hammerids cant change ingame (unless maybe a plugin specifically changes them).. they are not dynamic.

SkaP
03-02-2010, 01:05
atomics zip file had 2 hammer ids swapped around with 2 origins.. thats human error by someone.

also, hammerids cant change ingame (unless maybe a plugin specifically changes them).. they are not dynamic.

Check my last c1m3 strip file about 4 pages back, they were swapped around before and yes it worked. The hammerids switched around it wasn't human error. Also like I said that dynamic hammerids were an idea created off of drugs. :P

CosmicD
03-02-2010, 16:56
hello,

So I tried to install stripper, i've got the aim to remove the defibrilator in l4d2.

I installed stripper in left4dead2/addons edited the global_filters.cfg like this

modify:
{
match:
{
"item12" "1"
}
replace:
{
"item12" "0"
}
filter:
{
"classname" "weapon_defibrillator_spawn"
}
}

But I still see defibrilators around. What am I doing wrong ?

dirka_dirka
03-02-2010, 18:18
move your last } up 4 lines.

roywheels
03-04-2010, 12:37
I havent played the mall 3 level in quite some time, and not since i implented my 'fix'.

People just rage on us too much.

Ill test it out today...

The Mall bug is still there. We just played a game where, after the easy route was picked, we couldn't shoot the glass to start the event.

The rest of the levels seem fine and I'm loving the extra gnomes. :)

AtomicStryker
03-05-2010, 05:03
Ok after some arduous nitpicking and searching i got the glass path to work.

Blakeocity
03-05-2010, 05:46
Great! Thanks Atomic!

And the Bottom Floor Door Path works too?
In the last version, the door would open, but the alarm wouldn't trigger.

Ahh yep the doors working fine too.
Thanks. :D

Jane
03-08-2010, 22:30
Hello,

I've a little problem when i add weapons on L4D2, here is my code:

add:
{
"origin" "115 150 -130"
"classname" "weapon_grenade_launcher"
}

So the Grenade Launcher is well spawned but it contains only 1 grenade!
If i add a Military Sniper it will only contains 30 rounds!
Etc, same for every weapons...

What am i doing wrong here?
How can i add a fully loaded weapon? Do i miss a property somewhere?

I'm pretty lost here, thanks for your help!

Jane

dirka_dirka
03-09-2010, 02:26
you should look at existing items when adding them.
eg:
{
"origin" "-7852 5372 17.9999"
"spawnflags" "0"
"solid" "6"
"count" "1"
"angles" "52.9556 119.789 19.9959"
"classname" "weapon_grenade_launcher_spawn"
"hammerid" "1871600"
}
you need a "solid" "6"
"spawnflags" and "count" are optional.

Jane
03-09-2010, 12:40
Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, i already tried to add the "solid" property but it doesn't change a thing:
add:
{
"origin" "115 150 -130"
"solid" "6"
}This code will still spawn a Grenade Launcher with only one grenade on it :cry:

EDIT:
Ok i'm still struggling with that issue.

I found how to spawn a fully loaded Grenade Launcher by using "weapon_grenade_launcher_spawn", but the result is not what i'm looking for.
The spawned weapon is sticked to the ground, an explosion near the Launcher will not make it fly away.

That's why i have to use "weapon_grenade_launcher" (without the _spawn at the end), the spawned Launcher can fly away because of an explosion.
But i don't get why the weapon is not fully loaded then...
There should be a property for this, but how can i find it? Nothing helps on the properties i found on the dump files...

dani1341
03-10-2010, 09:01
Hi AtomicStryker is it possible to make from the bridge a hunter pounce arena. I mean high places from there hunter can pounce the survivors . Is it possible to make ?

AtomicStryker
03-10-2010, 10:12
Not without custom maps that don't feature ridiculous invisible walls, everywhere.

dani1341
03-10-2010, 10:25
Ok thanks for info :)

Thraka
03-10-2010, 12:19
Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, i already tried to add the "solid" property but it doesn't change a thing:
add:
{
"origin" "115 150 -130"
"solid" "6"
}This code will still spawn a Grenade Launcher with only one grenade on it :cry:

EDIT:
Ok i'm still struggling with that issue.

I found how to spawn a fully loaded Grenade Launcher by using "weapon_grenade_launcher_spawn", but the result is not what i'm looking for.
The spawned weapon is sticked to the ground, an explosion near the Launcher will not make it fly away.

That's why i have to use "weapon_grenade_launcher" (without the _spawn at the end), the spawned Launcher can fly away because of an explosion.
But i don't get why the weapon is not fully loaded then...
There should be a property for this, but how can i find it? Nothing helps on the properties i found on the dump files...

Ms.Jane what you want is "spawnflags" "1". :)

I'm pretty sure that is what you need. I found this same issue with my infected loot drop plugin. When I spawned things they were stuck until picked up and dropped. I found it by looking at the FGD file which contains the entities for the map editor with explanations of what the properties were.

Jane
03-10-2010, 16:10
Thanks Thraka but it still doesn't work, even with "spawnflags" "1".
This is driving me crazy, i'm on that problem since too long now ^^

It'll be very kind of you if you could provide me a working little example.
Thank you!

EDIT:
Still investigating on this.
I decided to take a look at the sources files of some plugins that deals with weapons to find which property to use.
On the Weapon Spawner plugin i found this line of code:
SetEntProp(iWeapon, Prop_Send, "m_iExtraPrimaryAmmo", maxammo ,4); //Adds max ammo for weaponSo it looks obvious now that the spawned weapons have to be loaded.
I tried the "m_iExtraPrimaryAmmo" property on my Stripper add rule, but it still fails...

EDIT2 - The Solution:
The damned property to set is "ammo"...

Thraka
03-10-2010, 18:38
:( That is too bad. In my plugin, that was what I needed to get it to work.

untalented893
03-18-2010, 18:19
Ive added some more tablets to the C2M5 Finale ... oh what the heck just take my entire config.

I know this was from a while ago, but I noticed that you were trying to create rain or a storm of some sort for the concert. Did you in fact get this to work?

AtomicStryker
03-19-2010, 06:41
No. The 'rain area' entity is a brush and cannot be spawned using stripper or anything else.

untalented893
03-19-2010, 14:02
No. The 'rain area' entity is a brush and cannot be spawned using stripper or anything else.

That's a shame. That would've really made the concert more infected friendly. Good idea anyway. Thanks

untalented893
03-19-2010, 23:54
Atomic, I was wondering if there is a way to make the notifications not public on the routing plugin you made? Maybe just for admins?

AtomicStryker
03-22-2010, 06:48
Change the PrintToChatAll command to your liking?

untalented893
03-23-2010, 22:13
Is that a cvar or would I have to edit the source? I don't know how to edit the source

EDIT: Never mind, While I don't know how to make it admin only, I was able to change the text to something more to my liking. Thanks for the help, awesome plugin. You rock Atomic

untalented893
03-27-2010, 19:25
Atomic, I was hoping to make some changes to your routing, specifically the mall map. I was hoping to have it so that Easy and medium stay the same, however for hard I would like it to be so the survivors go through the store, forced down to the first floor by an escalator and fences i have spawned, back up to the 2nd floor and to the 3rd to turn off the alarm. However when I have attempted this I can get to the store on the hard path but cannot get the glass to break. I attached my config file and I was hoping you could check it out for me. I'd be really grateful.

Thanks!

AtomicStryker
03-28-2010, 08:53
Just loading up both in Notepad++ and using 'Compare' you can immediatly see youre lacking some trigger_glass_breakable::Enable and relay_breakglass::Enable lines.

Here, try this.

EDIT:

See later post for proper version

untalented893
03-28-2010, 13:08
Cool, a lot of it looks like gibberish to me, so it's no wonder I was missing something. Thanks for the help!

untalented893
03-28-2010, 15:10
Atomic, the config file that you gave me correctly allows me to go through the store for the hard pathing event, however, anything with the "hard_route_blocker" targetname will no longer spawn. Not sure why this is. Also, the randomly spawning escalators would sometimes interfere with my hard route, how would I turn off the random escalators for the hard path only?

AtomicStryker
03-29-2010, 15:36
You need to look at how other configfiles for the Plugin work - specifically, your hard mode doesnt seem to actually contain a spawning command for the walls.

Ill add one for you.

As for the stairwells - ive left them random im my config, theyre being created in this call here

"OnTrigger" "case_pathPickRandom0-1"Now there is 8 possible stairwell configurations, which can be found in stripper dumps and created with

"OnTrigger" "relay_elevator_path_01Trigger0-1"Ranging from relay_elevator_path_01 to relay_elevator_path_08.

Ill fire up L4D2 and test-spawn the cases to figure out which work with your hard route.

EDIT:

Turns out even the relays are half a scam. There is four 'lower' stairwell spawning possibilies as relays (and theyre all being used), but only 01 and 02 actually contain a stairwell, lol.
And you need both for your hard route.

Here, ive worked it into my current file, it should work proper now.

untalented893
03-29-2010, 16:14
Thanks Atomic, I'll take a look at it tonight after my classes. BTW, you rock :D

EDIT: Your CFG works great! The only problem that I've found is that the glass on the one escalator will still spawn because no escalator was meant to be there, but it is being forced. This is as simple as filtering that entity out of the map though. Thanks for all the help Atomic!

untalented893
03-30-2010, 00:07
Sigh, now there seems to be a problem with the alarms if I'm forcing a path. For whatever reason if I force a path the alarm will not sound. This goes for any path. The glows are disabled and alarms will not sound. Any ideas on why this may be?

dani1341
03-30-2010, 05:27
Hi AtomicStryker i have a question about your pathing plugin :) Why my server keeps crashing on same map? The map is c2m2_fairgrounds. After i removed the cfg for the map my server doesn't crash :)

triggerman
03-30-2010, 15:06
can stripper place live witches?

untalented893
03-30-2010, 16:21
Hi AtomicStryker i have a question about your pathing plugin :) Why my server keeps crashing on same map? The map is c2m2_fairgrounds. After i removed the cfg for the map my server doesn't crash :)

Well, his plugin didn't have a cfg file for fairgrounds. Chances are the cfg file that you made is causing the problem. You may want to post your cfg file so people can look over it. I know one time I had this problem it was a simple as a quotation mark missing from the model name of one of my entities.

As for the witches, I'm pretty positive that's a no. But, I may be wrong...

dani1341
03-31-2010, 00:42
well download and see that it haves :

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1108024&postcount=564

And i didn't edited the cfg file !!!

untalented893
03-31-2010, 01:04
It seems fine to me and the cfg file works flawlessly on my server. It doesn't have anything to do with Atomic's pathing plugin because the cfg file doesn't use it. The only thing that I can think of is to ensure that you have to latest version of Stripper:Source installed.

dani1341
03-31-2010, 02:07
Well im updating every week my server files , if there are updates .Oh and after i removed the cfg my server doesnt crashes anymore :)

Blakeocity
03-31-2010, 06:37
3.0 Speed?
Try changing the speed to 0.75

untalented893
03-31-2010, 15:21
Well im updating every week my server files , if there are updates .Oh and after i removed the cfg my server doesnt crashes anymore :)

Again, I see nothing wrong with the cfg file and it works fine on my server, no crashes. I'm guessing that the cfg file is conflicting with another plugin on your server. Again, ensure that your sourcemod, metamod, and Stripper:Source are all up to date.

3.0 Speed?
Try changing the speed to 0.75

This will slow the gate down more, won't fix the crashing.

Blakeocity
04-01-2010, 03:59
Well I have the exact same config in my Stripper Files without any crashes, so either the value is causing the crash, OR Stripper isn't the problem at all.

marvel
04-01-2010, 14:36
Wow I love this plugin works great :)

One question though, in c5m2_park when you want to go left at the beginning by the stairs you are forced right, but there is no wall or bushes or anything, just one big error sign.

Is this done for fun or is this really an error?

Blakeocity
04-01-2010, 14:58
You need the L4D2 SDK for that gate.

untalented893
04-01-2010, 15:18
Wow I love this plugin works great :)

One question though, in c5m2_park when you want to go left at the beginning by the stairs you are forced right, but there is no wall or bushes or anything, just one big error sign.

Is this done for fun or is this really an error?

To be honest, I switched out the model for a more common one. A lot of people will get errors unless they have the addon. So I chose a model that everyone has.

marvel
04-01-2010, 19:37
You need the L4D2 SDK for that gate.

Nice to know, thanks

marvel
04-01-2010, 19:39
To be honest, I switched out the model for a more common one. A lot of people will get errors unless they have the addon. So I chose a model that everyone has.

Can you tell me how you did that? I'm a real noob at this, I think almost nobody installs addon support (valve should install it by default) so I want to change it too. Besides that the bots seem to get stuck to it.

The same error is showing on Heavy rain by the roof next to the cornfield.

Blakeocity
04-02-2010, 09:33
You'll get an error sign on the Coaster in Dark Carnival as well without the sdk, if someone has edited the configs to use models that don't require it then i'd like it as well. hehe

Also, could anyone give me an example of how to spawn a red gascan using Stripper?
I'm using the Crash Course modified campaign and for the last map you need to fill up a generator, so I wanted to spawn more gascans around the place.

Also how to do you find the origin point?
Do you use Hammer and the .bsp map file?

dirka_dirka
04-02-2010, 14:14
Besides that the bots seem to get stuck to it.
bots will always get confused by anything you add with stripper. if its really a blockage, the only way they can get past it is by teleporting.

marvel
04-02-2010, 16:35
bots will always get confused by anything you add with stripper. if its really a blockage, the only way they can get past it is by teleporting.

Yes so I noticed, bots are not really a problem though since they will usally follow the human player and if they get stuck and get killed nobody cares anyway :wink:

untalented893
04-03-2010, 01:29
Can you tell me how you did that? I'm a real noob at this, I think almost nobody installs addon support (valve should install it by default) so I want to change it too. Besides that the bots seem to get stuck to it.

The same error is showing on Heavy rain by the roof next to the cornfield.

For the park, I replaced this

{
;Park Maze Blocker - Left Park entrance blocker
"solid" "6"
"origin" "-4778 -2864 -136"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"model" "models/props_wasteland/exterior_fence002c.mdl"
"targetname" "medium_route_blocker"
}
with this
{
;Park Maze Blocker - Left Park entrance blocker(right)
"solid" "6"
"origin" "-4800 -2864 -190"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"model" "models/props_fortifications\barricade001_128_referen ce.mdl"
}
{
;Park Maze Blocker - Left Park entrance blocker (left)
"solid" "6"
"origin" "-4730 -2864 -190"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"model" "models/props_fortifications\barricade001_64_referenc e.mdl"
}

The model is a bit smaller in width, so I had to add an extra one, but everyone who has l4d2 has it. Don't forget to replace it for the hard route as well. I didn't use any of the other cfgs provided, built the rest from scratch so I can't help you switch out the models on those.

Also how to do you find the origin point?
Do you use Hammer and the .bsp map file?

In game you can find the origin by using the command "getpos." It will give you the coordinates you are at. Z axis is given at about eye level. Hammer won't work with .bsp files, only VFMs. If using the "getpos" command does work for what you want to do, google search decompiled l4d2 maps.

Now for my own question!

Atomic, You said earlier in your posts that you were working on a version of your plugin that will pick paths based on the scores of both teams. Are you still working on this or is this a project that didn't make it? Thanks!

marvel
04-03-2010, 06:04
Thx untalented, I will test it. I'm only using the hard route btw so that makes it simple ;)

One other question, while I'm in this topic anyway :)

Does anybody know how to spawn weapons at the start of a map? For instance c1m1_hotel only has pistols, c2m1_fairgrounds only has an SMG and pump shotgun, I would like to spawn other weapons there like spas, m16 and autoshottie.

It's no problem for me to spawn weapons but they only have 1 clip and no backup ammo when you pick them up, and when one survivor picks it up the weapon is gone, so you have to spawn more so what I would like is one weapon that can be picked up by all survivors and has full ammo or if not possible, spawn an ammo pod next to it.

Any idea?

dirka_dirka
04-03-2010, 15:11
Does anybody know how to spawn weapons at the start of a map? For instance c1m1_hotel only has pistols, c2m1_fairgrounds only has an SMG and pump shotgun, I would like to spawn other weapons there like spas, m16 and autoshottie.

It's no problem for me to spawn weapons but they only have 1 clip and no backup ammo when you pick them up, and when one survivor picks it up the weapon is gone, so you have to spawn more so what I would like is one weapon that can be picked up by all survivors and has full ammo or if not possible, spawn an ammo pod next to it.

Any idea?
this was already asked several pages back by jane.. and the answer is 3 pages back.

marvel
04-04-2010, 18:05
this was already asked several pages back by jane.. and the answer is 3 pages back.

Yes I have already tried that, but what it does is spawn several shotguns, with the ammo I select with the 'ammo' flag.

When I set ammo to 90, it spawns like 5 or 6 shotguns with 90 ammo, when I pick up one shotgung and then another I have 180 ammo and the second shotgun is still there on the ground but empty now.

What I want is just spawn one shotgun (or any other weapon) that doesn't go away when I pick it up and all survivors can pick up and have the ammo I select, just like the guns usually in the saferoom.

Any idea? :wink:

marvel
04-04-2010, 18:28
I was thinking, maybe it's just easier to replace all SMG weapons by rifle's (m16's) and all shotguns (chrome, pump) by the autoshotgun.

marvel
04-04-2010, 20:22
Ok, I know it's very easy to ask everything but I dropped my laziness :) and started figuring this out myself. So I used stripper_dump to dump the cfg from c5m5_bridge. It's a map where all weapons (shotgun, M16) are on the table for you to pickup. So I stole those values and made a dump of c1m1_hotel and looked for the origins where the first_aid_kits are, as you know they are also on the table in c1m1_hotel.

I looked up the firstaidkits in c1m1hotel, where they were and replaced them with the values from the guns in c5m5_bridge. So my cfg for hotel now looks like this:

add:
{
"origin" "420 5719 2887.87" (origin of first_aid_kit on table).
"weapon_selection" "tier2_any"
"spawnflags" "2"
"solid" "6"
"skin" "0"
"disableshadows" "1"
"count" "5"
"body" "0"
"angles" "0 270 90"
"classname" "weapon_spawn"
"hammerid" "2338600"
}

{
"origin" "439 5751 2887.87"
"weapon_selection" "tier2_any"
"spawnflags" "2"
"solid" "6"
"skin" "0"
"disableshadows" "1"
"count" "5"
"body" "0"
"angles" "0 270 90"
"hammerid" "2338600"
}

This will spawn any tier2 weapon (it's random everytime) on the table in c1m1_hotel, if I add 4 I get 4 different tier2 weapons (spas, snipe, military snipe etc). I loaded it up, joined the server and yes, all weapons were there with the correct amount of ammo and for unlimited pickup by all survivors and they were lying on the table, med packs got auto pushed away (at least it looked like that).

Now, tier2_any is good enough for me since I want to spawn all tier2_weapons and let the survivor choose between them, there are 6 tier2 weapons:

- m16
- autoshotgun
- sniper
- m. sniper
- ak47
- spas

Now, dropping all these weapons on the table will make a big mess, sometimes the guns get pushed away and fall behind the table, so let's say I want to place them next to the table on the floor, nicely lined up. How would I know the origins for those positions?

Next, I want to spawn items. I know the models for that too from the c5m5_bridge config where pipes and molotov's are avaiable also standing on the table. So I want to put 4 pipes and 4 molotov's lined up next to each other as well but this time on the bottom shelve of the table (hotel table has one) or maybe I could even add an extra table myself and put all the stuff on that one :mrgreen:

Would this be possible as well, if so, how?

dirka_dirka
04-05-2010, 01:14
you get the origins by trial and error. hammer can help somewhat, but it doesnt give you very accurate info on origins.

place something.. if you dont like it, move it 5-10 units and save/reload to see where it is. adjust and save/reload.. rinse and repeat until you are happy.

as far as the extra table goes - depends on the model. it should be possible tho.

marvel
04-05-2010, 02:21
you get the origins by trial and error. hammer can help somewhat, but it doesnt give you very accurate info on origins.

place something.. if you dont like it, move it 5-10 units and save/reload to see where it is. adjust and save/reload.. rinse and repeat until you are happy.

as far as the extra table goes - depends on the model. it should be possible tho.

I found a perfect way. I installed the left 4 dead 2 authoring tools, which adds the hammer world editor. It's a slow and buggy tool but you can put items in maps see how you want them to fit and all you have to do is write down the coordinates that are displayed in the status bar when you select an item and use those as origins for stripper. It's a lot of work to do it for all maps but it works great!

Now I finally have good weapons in maps that need it :wink:

marvel
04-05-2010, 09:39
For anybody that wants to have it, these cfg files will give you all seven tier2 weapons in the first 2 rounds (spawned next to each other in safe room or safe heaven).

w00t my first contribution :wink:

I didn't add c5m1_waterfront since that map is too easy already, and swamp fever is also missing because I don't rotate that campaign on my servers (I hate it).

I like having all weapons on some maps like c5m2_park (hard version) and c2m1_highway and c2m2_plankcountry.

Do with it as you like :wink:

marvel
04-05-2010, 09:59
I added a screenie so u can see what it looks like, the guns can be picked up multiple times by anyone and with full ammo. It works with the l4d guncontrol plugin so it takes the amount of ammo if u have specified it there.

dani1341
04-05-2010, 12:23
marvel i tested them and they work :) if you could add more health packs in save rooms at start and at finish and defibs on whole map you would be the best :)

marvel
04-05-2010, 12:33
marvel i tested them and they work :) if you could add more health packs in save rooms at start and at finish and defibs on whole map you would be the best :)

Yes, that's the next step. Only that will take a lot of time because I have to edit each map to find the origins, but I will do that map by map because that's the next thing on my wish list as well :)

dani1341
04-05-2010, 12:56
ok :) i wish you a lot of luck :)

marvel
04-11-2010, 22:51
Ok i've made the config files for spawning medkits at start. This is for every map :)

This is for 10vs10, if you run 8vs8 just remove 2 packs (should be easy enough). There are some maps that have 6 medkits by default, I still added 6 to that map as well, so every map has 6 kits added.

I tried to spawn them with the original ones, but because I didn't have enough space or it was a hard location like a shelve, I could not do that all the time.

I had to start each map, do trial/error on the origins so it was a lot of work. That's the reason why I didn't do additional medkits at the end of each map, it's a little pointless anyway. I will skip defibs too, they're too buggy. If you do anything with it you get all weird effects, like survivors getting defibbed while they're still alive :o

So please try them, if you can find any weird looking medkits, that are floating or something else weird just let me know so I can fix it. I loaded every map and checked carefully, but I still could've missed something :wink: One thing is for sure, every map has 6 extra kits.

marvel
04-11-2010, 23:08
Here's a pic so you have an idea what it looks like.

Visual77
04-23-2010, 13:18
Bailoplan, getting this on 1 of my linux servers after the L4D 2 update released yesterday.

:12:21 meta load addons/stripper/bin/stripper_mm_i486.so
19:12:21 Failed to load plugin addons/stripper/bin/stripper_mm_i486.so (Failed to get API).

SkaP
04-23-2010, 21:18
Anyone seen VMFs of the Passing maps yet? There is an easy exploit jump to skip the crescendo on the second map and an exploit on the first that lets you go underneath the map. I want to cover them up so if anyone gets them let me know.

dirka_dirka
04-23-2010, 22:00
the first map isnt major - it doesnt gain anything other then potential griefing..

the 2nd map has been fixed already.

SkaP
04-23-2010, 22:37
the first map isnt major - it doesnt gain anything other then potential griefing..

the 2nd map has been fixed already.
Yeah I just saw, I am surprised this gets fixed but the coaster skip, Dead Center 1, Swamp Fever 2, and every other exploit since the start of the game still exists.

untalented893
04-24-2010, 02:01
Yeah I just saw, I am surprised this gets fixed but the coaster skip, Dead Center 1, Swamp Fever 2, and every other exploit since the start of the game still exists.

It's probably because the coaster exploit takes forever. The one on the passing was super easy. I'd also like the VMFs though

SkaP
04-25-2010, 20:57
I can't believe I forgot this one for L4D2 but it needed to be fixed. This is a fix for the camping spot in the Swamp Fever Finale. It's not the camping that is annoying about this spot but for some reason when people camp in there it bugs and the Tank never comes. So I blocked the all the entrances to it. It uses the same windows that are around the plantation and you can see around it a bit because it's to small but this looked the best. Maybe if I ever get some more time I'll make it prettier but this should stop the Swamp Fever Finale bug for those of you that actually play it. :(

IronWarrior
04-26-2010, 07:40
I can't believe I forgot this one for L4D2 but it needed to be fixed. This is a fix for the camping spot in the Swamp Fever Finale. It's not the camping that is annoying about this spot but for some reason when people camp in there it bugs and the Tank never comes. So I blocked the all the entrances to it. It uses the same windows that are around the plantation and you can see around it a bit because it's to small but this looked the best. Maybe if I ever get some more time I'll make it prettier but this should stop the Swamp Fever Finale bug for those of you that actually play it. :(

What bug is this?

1. Gates blowing up early?
2. Tanks never show up or spawn later when they camp inside the house?
3. Under the stairs outside of the house next to the second exit?

SkaP
04-26-2010, 07:53
What bug is this?
2. Tanks never show up or spawn later when they camp inside the house?

I said that one in the paragraph.

marvel
04-26-2010, 09:01
Any fixes for l4d2 linux yet? can't get it to work.

IronWarrior
04-26-2010, 09:27
I said that one in the paragraph.

So from what I have understand, you have blocked the house?

SkaP
04-26-2010, 14:27
So from what I have understand, you have blocked the house?

The side house is blocked(just test it and look). The part where most people camp at the second set of stairs. The other parts of the house are still open but those parts of the house are easy to attack and get survivors to come out of enough that it won't bug the Tank. The main problem was that once survivors set up in that spot, getting them back outside was almost impossible. In fact I am almost positive it's only that side of the house that bugs the Tank. When scrimming or pubing in Swamp Fever I ask nicely that both teams don't camp the cheese spot. When agreed I have never had a Tank bug when this happens.

ratty
04-29-2010, 22:55
I'm not sure if this is worth a new thread or not, but the latest TF2 update broke stripper.

SkaP
04-30-2010, 04:31
I haven't noticed until now since the Parish has been broken but I thought I would let you know Atomic that the routing plugin is broken on Realism VS. You can forcepaths but it will not load a path out of the saferoom. If possible could this be fixed?

Edit: Please download Atomics version.

Edit 2: I noticed someone said they got error signs because the wasteland fence on c2m2_park is only available to be seen by those that downloaded the add-on support. The same fences were being used in c2m1 and c2m3 and I will use another fence to fix these error signs for people. I never noticed until now.

SkaP
04-30-2010, 07:16
^^Done with the new c2m1_highway and c2m3_coaster.

c2m1 is just a fence switch for those that were getting error signs. It still has the point of no return props, if you don't want them get rid of all the props except Chompski and the first one.

c2m3 is also a fence switch. This one doesn't look as nice as the old one since it juts out so much but because it does I got rid of the other 3 props I made to stop the coaster skip jumps. Because those props are gone the smoker can once again get that nice pull to bring a survivor back to the start. The Charger can do it as well from in front of them. So this one is way more infected friendly at the cost of aesthetics.

sime
04-30-2010, 14:52
Is there anyway to remove the wall blocks as infected? I am referring to the red circles with slash through them. I want to be able to jump from higher areas as hunter.

AtomicStryker
04-30-2010, 16:20
There you go, ive added a convar for active gamemodes.

l4d2_routing_gamemodes (default "versus,teamversus,mutation12")

Ive also updated the Carnival Maps with the missing Addons fixes Skap did and removed my most epic cheese tower from the carnival finale - they fixed the corners. But i left the tables and Speakers in to offer Infected more spawnspots. Oh and i also changed the route Blockers to be nonexistent in all cases until the Plugin tells them to start being.

EDIT:
Faulty. See later post for current version.

untalented893
04-30-2010, 17:19
There you go, ive added a convar for active gamemodes.

l4d2_routing_gamemodes (default "versus,teamversus,mutation12")

Ive also updated the Carnival Maps with the missing Addons fixes Skap did and removed my most epic cheese tower from the carnival finale - they fixed the corners. But i left the tables and Speakers in to offer Infected more spawnspots. Oh and i also changed the route Blockers to be nonexistent in all cases until the Plugin tells them to start being.

I love you atomic. I think I'll keep the tower though :)

EDIT: Has the scripting in the CFG files changed due to route blockers not spawning until the plugin tells them to? Will I have to change the scripts in my custom CFG files to make this work?

DOUBLE EDIT: It seems the plugin isn't getting fired anymore in versus. I entered l4d2_routing_gamemodes and the result was "versus,teamversus,mutation12" Also just tried entering it as "versus". Still isn't getting triggered after leaving the saferoom.

SkaP
04-30-2010, 18:22
I removed the version I edited, Thanks Atomic. I am also getting the same problem untalanted has for Realsim VS. The plugin isn't firing at all. And yes untalented you'll need to use the new configs for the dynamic maps. since they now use the commands startdisabled "1"

Oh and you might want to change the fence for c2m2_park from

{
"solid" "6"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"StartDisabled" "1"
"targetname" "hard_route_blocker"
}

{
"solid" "6"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"StartDisabled" "1"
}

To the ones untalented posted:

{
"solid" "6"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"model" "models/props_fortifications/barricade001_128_reference.mdl"
"StartDisabled" "1"
}
{
"solid" "6"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"model" "models/props_fortifications/barricade001_64_reference.mdl"
"StartDisabled" "1"
}

{
"solid" "6"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"model" "models/props_fortifications/barricade001_128_reference.mdl"
"StartDisabled" "1"
}
{
"solid" "6"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"model" "models/props_fortifications/barricade001_64_reference.mdl"
"StartDisabled" "1"
}

To avoid those error signs

SkaP
04-30-2010, 20:51
Ok I edited the c5m2_park with those new fences to work with the new plugin when Atomic gets around to fixing it to fire proper. Also I fixed c4m3_sugarmill_b which was using that wasteland fence as well. No more error signs for those without the add-on support. Enjoy.

Also VOTE YES on the blog post in game to make Realism VS Permanent!

untalented893
05-01-2010, 01:09
Ok I edited the c5m2_park with those new fences to work with the new plugin when Atomic gets around to fixing it to fire proper. Also I fixed c4m3_sugarmill_b which was using that wasteland fence as well. No more error signs for those without the add-on support. Enjoy.

Was my problem confirmed? It may just be happening to me :-/

SkaP
05-01-2010, 01:12
Yes its happening to me to on Realism VS. The plugin isn't firing at all.

Edit: It is actually working its just the props are invisible you can still use forcepath to bring them back. There is an error log:

L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:54: SourceMod error session started
L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:54: Info (map "c5m2_park") (file "errors_20100501.log")
L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:54: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:54: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:54: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:54: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:59: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:59: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:59: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:13:59: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:04: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:04: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:04: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:04: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:09: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:09: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:09: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:09: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:14: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:14: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:14: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:14: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:19: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:19: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:19: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:19: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:24: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:24: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:24: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:24: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:29: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:29: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:29: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:34: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:34: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:34: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:34: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:39: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:39: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:39: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:39: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:44: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:44: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:44: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:44: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:49: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:49: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:49: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:49: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:54: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:54: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:54: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:54: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:59: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:59: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:59: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:14:59: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:04: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:04: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:04: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:04: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:09: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:09: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:09: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:09: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:14: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:14: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:14: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:14: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:19: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:19: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:19: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:19: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:24: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:24: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:24: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:24: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:29: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:29: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:29: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:34: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:34: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:34: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:34: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:39: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:39: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:39: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:39: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:44: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:44: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:44: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:44: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:49: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:49: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:49: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:49: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:54: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:54: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:54: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:54: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:59: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:59: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:59: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:15:59: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:04: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:04: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:04: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:04: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:09: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:09: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:09: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:09: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:14: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:14: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:14: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:14: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:19: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:19: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:19: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:19: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:24: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:24: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:24: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:24: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:29: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:29: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:29: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:34: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:34: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:34: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:34: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:39: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:39: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:39: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:39: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:44: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:44: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:44: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:44: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:49: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:49: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:49: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:49: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:54: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:54: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:54: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:54: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:59: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:59: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:59: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:16:59: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:04: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:04: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:04: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:04: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:09: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:09: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:09: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:09: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:14: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:14: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:14: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:14: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:19: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:19: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:19: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:19: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:24: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:24: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:24: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:24: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:29: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:29: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:29: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:34: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:34: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:34: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:34: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:39: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:39: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:39: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:39: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:44: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:44: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:44: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:44: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:49: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:49: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:49: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:49: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:54: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:54: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:54: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:54: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:59: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:59: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:59: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:17:59: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:04: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:04: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:04: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:04: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:09: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:09: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:09: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:09: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:14: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:14: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:14: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:14: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:19: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:19: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:19: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:19: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:24: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:24: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:24: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:24: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:29: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:29: [SM] [0] Line 210, l4d2_routing.sp::IsAllowedGameMode()
L 05/01/2010 - 02:18:29: [SM] [1] Line 79, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()

untalented893
05-01-2010, 03:26
Actually, It's not getting fired. If you notice all of the props are there, just invisible. This includes all of the paths. So all of the medium, hard and easy paths are being spawned at the beginning but they are invisible. It's just like the previous version of the plugin. All the paths were spawned until the plugin fired and removed the entities that weren't needed. The only difference now is that they are invisible.

/ramble

AtomicStryker
05-01-2010, 12:50
Thats what you get for doing stuff like this at 2AM in the morning.

Ill fix it up ... and figure out a way to keep the invisible Walls unhittable aswell.

Eraa
05-01-2010, 13:17
Thank you for your work on this plugin I can do without it:)
I'll try that now :)
Your repack Atomicstryker include the modif from SkaP ?

AtomicStryker
05-01-2010, 13:20
I didnt post the fixed files until now

Had to figure out a way so stuff wouldnt spawn by default, first.

EDIT:

Go here
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1172643

SkaP
05-01-2010, 20:10
Working great. There are a few mall problems with the fences for the hard path and the other escalators existing invisibly in the other paths and blocking any progress. The hard path is also not spawning the other escalator to get back up. I think its a config problem though and I can't seem to figure it out. Here of some pics of what I mean.

Me on the invisible escalator
http://img17.**************/img17/1743/c1m3mall0008.jpg

Zombies climbing invisible fence
http://img265.**************/img265/186/c1m3mall0006.jpg

If anyone wants to use the old mall config that Atomic made I added it to this post. It's not as cool as the one untalnted and Atomic made but I tested it for all paths for both teams and it still works. Use it until the bugs are worked out of the new one.

untalented893
05-02-2010, 02:29
Skap, I made several changes to the cfg on my server to get it functioning to my liking, I will try it out and see if it is still working with the new version of the plugin. I'll try to post the new cfg soon.

EDIT: Skap, I ran the plugin with the cfg provided in the plugin zip file. I am having no trouble with the things you mentioned. Only problem I experienced was the glass remaining on the forced escalators on the first floor to the second. Use this code in the cfg to remove them. Either way, I'm probabl

filter:

{
;Removes glass from spawned escalator 1
"origin" "2147.62 -2589.29 305"
"classname" "func_breakable"
"hammerid" "8568399"
}
{
;Removes glass from spawned escalator 2
"origin" "636.89 -4098.62 305"
"classname" "func_breakable"
"hammerid" "8566966"
}

RE-EDIT: I am having issues with the mall, but not the same as skap. When forcing a path it won't change other than the fact that both the hallway and stairwell are blocked. Note that this is only on the mall, tested this on the other maps and the paths spawn/despawn nicely when a path is forced.

LAST EDIT (I promise): Atomic, the entities are still spawning invisible at round start. However, I prefer this so that we can create nice exploit blocks without it having to be visually appealing (airplane exploit in particular). It's also not really a problem because they are either visible or despawned by the time you get to them.

Eraa
05-02-2010, 20:45
I have a question,
1. how to know the exact position where I want to place an object for L4D2. (it's a command in console ingame ?)

2.How should I do to refresh the file while in the game, to make the changes, should I reload the map?

3. Is possible add witch on the map via stripper ?

BAILOPAN
05-02-2010, 21:23
I have updated the download to work with L4D2, TF, and DoD:S again. You only need to care about this if you're on Linux.

untalented893
05-02-2010, 21:37
I have a question,
1. how to know the exact position where I want to place an object for L4D2. (it's a command in console ingame ?)

2.How should I do to refresh the file while in the game, to make the changes, should I reload the map?

3. Is possible add witch on the map via stripper ?

1. "getpos" (height is given at eye level)

2. Reload the map

3. See post below

dirka_dirka
05-02-2010, 23:15
3. see hard rain map 2..
{
"origin" "2234.59 -4250.76 132"
"targetname" "spawn_witch"
"population" "witch"
"angles" "0 0 0"
"classname" "info_zombie_spawn"
"hammerid" "38804"
}

Eraa
05-03-2010, 00:23

SkaP
05-03-2010, 01:50
I know some of you don't play l4d1 anymore but I still do. I never got around to post these but here is some simple stripper cfgs to stop the untouchable camp spots. These aren't meant to stop camping but the spots in game where its just impossible to touch the survivors.

-airport03_garage filters that molly right outside the safe room to stop activating the event via hail-mary molotov. It also sets up props to stop the lower level water tank spot, underneath the pipe spot next to the water tank, and inside the building. It also stops the survivors ability to make a quick escape back to the saferoom via the top of the construction building.

-airpost05_runway creates two big fences across the the airport that cut off the planes runway camp spot and the back of the airports camp spot. Now hunters can damage pounce well and boomers aren't worthless.

-smalltown04_mainstreet is a fence block at the crescendo to stop survivors from walking all the way in the back of the street and camping there making it impossible to attack. Not even the common can hit the survivors at this spot.

If anyone can think of any other spots let me know, I personally hate these spots so much.

Skorpion1976
05-03-2010, 04:01
The attached file is the one I use for modding airport finale. It´s really crazy :) To make it work you need to put the file into sm...\data\maps\ and install the plugin. For l4d1 I never used stripper due to the crashes and performance issues it had before version 1.2.1. So I modded a plugin from KRIM and included the ability to read different mapname-based config files to load stuff on map start. It´s plain and simple and does not have the ability stripper has, but for just putting fences and trees into the map it´s more than enough :)

You can also copy/paste all the stuff from the txt file into a stripper config map file but you need to format it :)

untalented893
05-03-2010, 15:26
If anyone can think of any other spots let me know, I personally hate these spots so much.
No Mercy 4. Right before the elevator. I always hated that spot by the ammo pile where all 4 of you could fit in that tiny camping spot. If you need anymore suggestions, there was a mod that used stripper back in l4d1 that was called "promap mod" or something. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/l4dpromapmod

Had a cfg for every l4d1 map (excluding CC). Take a look through the cfgs and see if you want to use those or can use anything from them if they're too much for you.

dirka_dirka
05-03-2010, 18:25
my server ran something similar to the promod. most of the placements in it were rather basic however.

SkaP
05-03-2010, 20:16
I like a lot of those configs but I think they don't really solve some of the problems with some spots. If there something I have learned from playing this game is if you can still do something, then you'll still do it. Like those buses on Deathtoll mainstreet I would still go back there and camp because the common aren't going to reach you there, SI are easy to deal with without common. You really need to stop people form any access in spots like this. I'll try some of them but speaking of No Mercy 4 I think the spot that really needs to be closed off is that room by the cross intersection. Thats one of those rooms that the infected can not attack at all in.

SkaP
05-04-2010, 04:40
Ok I did some editing to those L4D1 pro maps.

Combined mine and their configs for some maps. Edited out his weapon removal/moving as that is better done by Frus's plugin. Also edited No Mercy 4 to get rid of all the camp rooms where the common can't drop down or attack from two directions during the elevator. I'll put them all here for people to grab. Any problems let me know. I think the new Dead Air Finale in this is absolutly perfect. Now if only there was a auto-spawn removal for L4D1 in finales.

Original Pro map credits to Ydiss and the the Pro Mappers.

marvel
05-04-2010, 13:11
Ok I did some editing to those L4D1 pro maps.

Combined mine and their configs for some maps. Edited out his weapon removal/moving as that is better done by Frus's plugin. Also edited No Mercy 4 to get rid of all the camp rooms where the common can't drop down or attack from two directions during the elevator. I'll put them all here for people to grab. Any problems let me know. I think the new Dead Air Finale in this is absolutly perfect. Now if only there was a auto-spawn removal for L4D1 in finales.

Original Pro map credits to Ydiss and the the Pro Mappers.

Thanks SkaP, nice job. You saved me a lot of work :) And I hate those elevator blocks as well.

Do you know if there's a way to remove the top elevator, or at least the metal bar on top of the elevator? So that infected can jump right in, that would be so much fun :wink:

triggerman
05-04-2010, 15:23
{
"origin" "12205.788086 12771.835938 20.031250"
"population" "witch"
"angles" "0 0 0"
"hammerid" "38804"
}I tried using this in Left 4 Dead 1, but it does not work. Does anyone know what is needed to spawn a witch in L4D1 with stripper?

PowerCinema
05-04-2010, 15:53
what needs scp that would remove the barrels, garbage, guns? in cs:s

Skorpion1976
05-04-2010, 17:59
@Atomic: I get this with the latest l4d2_routing version:

L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: SourceMod error session started
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: Info (map "c5m3_cemetery") (file "errors_20100504.log")
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: [SM] Native "IsClientInGame" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "l4d2_routing.smx":
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: [SM] [0] Line 176, l4d2_routing.sp::CheatCommand()
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: [SM] [1] Line 83, l4d2_routing.sp::CheckForNeededActions()

Happened during mapchange from c5m2 to c5m3, then timeout for everyone and server crashed without mdmp. This is from the SM log:
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" changed cvar (cvar "gas_can_use_duration") (value "2.3")
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" changed cvar (cvar "gascan_spit_time") (value "2.0")
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" changed cvar (cvar "sv_alltalk") (value "1")
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:29: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Trying to do team placement (free slots 8/8)...
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 32, index 0 - removing entid 1052 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 32, index 1 - removing entid 1053 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 32, index 2 - removing entid 1054 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 11, index 3 - removing entid 1057 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 5, index 4 - removing entid 1058 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 4, index 5 - removing entid 1059 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 9, index 6 - removing entid 1060 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 4, index 7 - removing entid 1061 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 10, index 8 - removing entid 1062 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 6, index 9 - removing entid 1063 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 9, index 10 - removing entid 1064 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 11, index 11 - removing entid 1065 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 5, index 12 - removing entid 1066 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 9, index 13 - removing entid 1067 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 6, index 14 - removing entid 1068 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 7, index 15 - removing entid 1069 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 5, index 16 - removing entid 1070 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 26, index 17 - removing entid 1071 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 3, index 18 - removing entid 1074 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 11, index 19 - removing entid 1075 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 6, index 20 - removing entid 1094 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 10, index 21 - removing entid 1095 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Indexed dynamic weapon_spawn, spawnid 6, index 22 - removing entid 1128 now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] WipeAllWeapons() was called. Removing all dynamic Weapon Spawns on map
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Commencing to spawn indexed weapons now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 0, new ent 614, original id 32, modid 32
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 1, new ent 615, original id 32, modid 32
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 2, new ent 616, original id 32, modid 32
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 3, new ent 617, original id 11, modid 11
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 4, new ent 618, original id 5, modid 5
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 5, new ent 619, original id 4, modid 4
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 6, new ent 620, original id 9, modid 34
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 7, new ent 621, original id 4, modid 4
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 8, new ent 622, original id 10, modid 35
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 9, new ent 623, original id 6, modid 36
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 10, new ent 624, original id 9, modid 9
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 11, new ent 625, original id 11, modid 11
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 12, new ent 626, original id 5, modid 5
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 13, new ent 627, original id 9, modid 9
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 14, new ent 628, original id 6, modid 6
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 15, new ent 629, original id 7, modid 7
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 16, new ent 630, original id 5, modid 34
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 17, new ent 631, original id 26, modid 34
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 18, new ent 632, original id 3, modid 3
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 19, new ent 633, original id 11, modid 11
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 20, new ent 634, original id 6, modid 6
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 21, new ent 635, original id 10, modid 10
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Spawning indexed gun 22, new ent 636, original id 6, modid 6
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:30: [l4d2_WeaponUnlock.smx] Finished Spawning indexed weapons
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:40: [l4d2_guncontrol.smx] Replacing weapon_grenade_launcher_spawn 1134 with weapon_rifle_m60 475
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:40: [l4d2_guncontrol.smx] Teleported weapon_rifle_m60 475 into position, removing weapon_grenade_launcher_spawn now
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:43: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] Team Event: Put HOTDOG to team 3 as Trie commands
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:43: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Trying to do team placement (free slots 8/7)...
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:43: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: HOTDOG is already on correct team (3)
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:45: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] Team Event: Put Resignation to team 2 as Trie commands
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:45: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Trying to do team placement (free slots 7/7)...
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:45: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Resignation is already on correct team (2)
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] Team Event: Put -=DGS=-ANuNNaKi- to team 2 as Trie commands
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Trying to do team placement (free slots 6/7)...
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: -=DGS=-ANuNNaKi- is already on correct team (2)
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] Team Event: Put lgz to team 3 as Trie commands
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Trying to do team placement (free slots 5/7)...
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Moving lgz to 3 soon
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] Team Event: Put Bluefox to team 3 as Trie commands
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Trying to do team placement (free slots 6/5)...
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Bluefox is already on correct team (3)
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:46: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: lgz is already on correct team (3)
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:47: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] Team Event: Put Skorpion1976 to team 2 as Trie commands
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:47: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Trying to do team placement (free slots 5/5)...
L 05/04/2010 - 23:53:47: [l4d2scores.smx] [SCORE] TP: Skorpion1976 is already on correct team (2) 23:53:47 crash. The weapon_unlock is the one posted on your gun control first site.

dirka_dirka
05-04-2010, 19:38
your log has 0 errors in it.

dirka_dirka
05-04-2010, 19:43
marvel - you cant remove that.. its part of the elevator, not an individual item.

triggerman, dont know if/how you could spawn zombies with stripper.. i only knew that after sifting thru the files when it first came out - does that classname even exist in l4d1.. check hammer? if it doesnt then thats your problem.

Skorpion1976
05-04-2010, 20:00
your log has 0 errors in it.
however, client index 0 is still present. and the crash comes from weapon unlock. I took it off and the crashes have gone.

SkaP
05-06-2010, 04:24
I messed up Dead Air Finale camp stop. Had to get rid of one more prop to stop people form jumping the fence, forgot that one. If they try to jump over it now they will incap themselves if they miss the fence or get stuck over there. Either way they won't do it.

AtomicStryker
05-06-2010, 11:26
Went and made a seperate Thread for the Routing Plugin, i dont want to keep combing through this thread.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1172643

FuzzOne
05-06-2010, 13:52
/\
||

o_o
=]

AtomicStryker
05-07-2010, 10:58
This c1m3_mall problem is trying my patience.

How to add an item using Stripper that is both invisible and untouchable by default?

untalented893
05-07-2010, 16:31
How to add an item using Stripper that is both invisible and untouchable by default?

Atomic, if you are talking about the entities before the plugin fires, I don't think this is a problem. I've stated before that it's nice to have it so that we can exploit block with invisible items so that it doesn't have to be visually appealing.

marvel
05-10-2010, 12:23
I messed up Dead Air Finale camp stop. Had to get rid of one more prop to stop people form jumping the fence, forgot that one. If they try to jump over it now they will incap themselves if they miss the fence or get stuck over there. Either way they won't do it.

Thanks for the update SkaP, nice to see people still supporting L4D. In my opinion it doesn't get the attention it should get (valve included) although I can imagine ppl moving to L4D2 :)

Eraa
05-11-2010, 15:36
Im have try add witch on c4m3 but it's don't work ...

{
"origin" "-1146.720825 -12843.162109 181.313309;setang 11.880001 -116.930717 0.000000"
"population" "witch"
"angles" "0 0 0"
"hammerid" "38804"
}

AtomicStryker
05-11-2010, 18:39
Take a hard look at your origin line, and then any other.

Eraa
05-11-2010, 21:46
im have try different spot but all time nothing, I did the same procedures to spawn a weapon on saferoom without any problem...
console -> getpos_exact or getpos .. It is supposed to give the correct "origin" :oops:

I put a screenshot if someone gets there, I try everything without success :
http://img64.**************/img64/9183/c4m3sugarmillb0000.jpg
http://img163.**************/img163/9008/c4m3sugarmillb0001j.jpg

dirka_dirka
05-12-2010, 01:08
eraa.. its the TOP line in your code. as atomicstryker says.. LOOK HARD AT IT. that should work if you fix it.

as atomicstryker sorta also mentioned.. in another post:
copy/paste isnt a good idea.

Eraa
05-12-2010, 10:20
Looks like you talk to an expert. yeah well I look, I changed several times but nothing. It's no ill will, I ask the code on page 65 (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39439&page=65), so yes I copy / paste from file c4m2_sugarmill_a.cfg TO c4m3_sugarmill_b.cfg

Visual77
05-12-2010, 11:21
@Eraa

"origin" "-1146.720825 -12843.162109 181.313309;setang 11.880001 -116.930717 0.000000"should be

"origin" "-1146.720825 -12843.162109 181.313309"

dirka_dirka
05-12-2010, 12:46
and even better:
"origin" "-1147 -12843 181"
COPY/PASTE isnt a good idea

Visual77
05-12-2010, 13:02
I guess you can round off the values too, but you don't have to :wink:

Arche Kruz
05-12-2010, 18:41
If I want a setting to apply for fy and dm maps, do I need to make a config in the /maps/ folder for every fy/dm map? Or would just making a fy.cfg and dm.cfg file work?

dirka_dirka
05-13-2010, 11:44
its either global, or per map.

Eraa
05-13-2010, 13:09
I had already tried to cut origin, but nothing works. I use Auto Items Spawn (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=116376), the ring created by this plugin shows clearly the correct position that I had chosen...
Test on c1m3_mall :
2994.739990 -2317.948975 280.031250
2994.73 -2317.94 280.03
2994 -2317 280

dirka_dirka
05-13-2010, 16:34
your using the targetname spawn_witch -> valve kills ALL spawn_witch targetnames on that map

from stripper dump of c4m3_sugarmill_b.cfg:
{
"origin" "408 -7640 208"
"targetname" "relay_delete_ents"
"StartDisabled" "0"
"spawnflags" "2"
"classname" "logic_relay"
"hammerid" "1496249"
"OnTrigger" "relay_intro_startKill0-1"
"OnTrigger" "event_elevatorKill0-1"
"OnTrigger" "button_callelevatorKill0-1"
"OnTrigger" "event_gotgasKill0-1"
"OnTrigger" "coop_propsKill0-1"
"OnTrigger" "spawn_witch*Kill0-1"
}REMOVE the targetname (when i originally showed how to spawn a witch - i just did what i told you NOT TO DO... copy/paste. you then proceded to do what i told you not to do... copy/paste).. you also dont need the hammerid. that is something that hammer generates but means little to nothing to the game.

targetnames are used by other things to control how/what they do.. in this case it prevents you from spawning a single witch.

next time search the dump files and stop copy/pasting everything blindly.

Eraa
05-14-2010, 13:35
Well I can not, I give up.
I still view some random pop, but never on my loc.
Also tested "OnTrigger" "spawn_witch_vsSpawnZombie0.2-1" and targetname" "spawn_witch_vs"
That is still my last file.

dirka_dirka
05-14-2010, 14:08
maybe i wasnt clear enough

REMOVE THE TARGETNAME FROM THE info_zombie_spawn

i used something like this:
{
"origin" "-845 -8598 670"
"population" "witch"
"angles" "0 0 0"
}
and got a witch.. the origin was from several posts ago - but she spawned... in the corn field. with the above code a witch will ALWAYS spawn at that spot.

i say remove the targetname, and instead you start screwing with relays because i showed you the relay that was killing her.

Eraa
05-15-2010, 12:42
Already made the change and reload the map without seeing the witch has taken many, for this that I try another way to follow your post.
In fact it works, pop it in the corn field but occasionally at home, probably because of "sm_cvar versus_witch_chance_intro 0" I have changed recently.
I would try to change my origin later to see, thank you anyway.

Blakeocity
05-17-2010, 09:19
How would you go about using this to spawn an infinite pickup shotgun and uzi?

I can work out the origin no problem, it's just everything else (heh) that I'm having trouble understanding.

Could anyone help me out with what I need? So I can just put in the origin?

As far I know I'd need something similar to this.
(Taken from a few pages back)

add:
{
"origin" "441 5500 2849"
"weapon_selection" "tier1_any"
"spawnflags" "2"
"solid" "6"
"skin" "0"
"disableshadows" "1"
"count" "5"
"body" "0"
"angles" "0 0 90"
"hammerid" "2338600"
}

Would this be infinitely pickup-able?
And if anyone could tell me what the weapon_selection names would be for the Tier1 weapons it would be appreciated.

I'd like to know how to create a limited weapon spawn (one pickup only) as well and how the code is different.

Thanks for any help. :D

Eraa
05-17-2010, 12:36
One weapon Remove :
"weapon_selection" "tier1_any"
Remplace :
"classname" "tier1_any"

Edit : Muntions are limited to one clip, must be missing something:)

Blakeocity
05-17-2010, 21:24
Thanks. :D
Tried what you said but I wasn't able to get the weapon to appear.

Sorry if I did a stupid mistake.

Edit: Found a response some pages back that helped, Tie1_any doesnt seem to work, if I make the classname a specific weapon than the single pickup works fine, thankyou.

Eraa
05-23-2010, 11:39
I begin adding weapons (tier2, sniper, shotgun, sg552, mp5) to the start of each map. :wink:
It includes fix/routing (20.05.2010) from this post (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=126181)

You can edit files to add or delete weapons easily

;Adding weapons by Eraa
{
"origin" "3202 -1159 -295"
"weapon_selection" "weapon_rifle_sg552"
"spawnflags" "2"
"solid" "6"
"skin" "0"
"disableshadows" "1"
"count" "1"
"body" "0"
"angles" "0 0 90"
"hammerid" "2338600"
}
Update :
23.05.2010 : Adding all map + Death Aboard II (01,02,03) - Add current version of routing (2 views)
24.05.2010 : Fix c1m2, c1m3 sniper, remove my test c6m3

FairyTales
05-25-2010, 03:37
Ok i've made the config files for spawning medkits at start. This is for every map :)

Thank you for Marvel.

Eight people's worth of added the kit that was able to be used with The Passing based on your information was made to appear.

Only the finale is additional and around the beginning place and the wireless machine try, please if it is good.

Sorry for bad English.

Wiskyjim
06-01-2010, 13:05
Here is a simple plugin to add ingame spawnpoints for stripper:source.

Click on the Spawn Creator (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=128466).

n3wton
06-11-2010, 04:55
I've tried using a plugin to remove the func_playerinfected_clip entity on l4d2 and it works for some of them but not all of them... so I thought I'd try using stripper, so I wrote this...

modify:
{
match:
{
"classname" "func_playerinfected_clip"
}
delete:
{
}
}

but this crashes out l4d2 on map start... :(

any ideas?

Yours
N3wton

thetwistedpanda
06-11-2010, 10:29
Try using "filter" instead of "modify," as filter will delete any and all entities that it matches, while modify is really meant for modifying the existing entities and creating new ones, rather than deleting them.

filter:
{
}

flud
06-11-2010, 10:44
sup guys, need little help, tnx Wiskyjim for plugin :oops: i use your code, this is main function.

SaveAllEntities(Client)
{
new Float:iVec[3];
new Float:iAng[3];

new String:m_ModelName[255];
new String:map[64];
GetCurrentMap(map, sizeof(map));

new String:path[255];
Format(path, sizeof(path), "addons/stripper/maps/%s.cfg", map);

new Handle:file = OpenFile(path, "wt");
if (file == INVALID_HANDLE)
{
LogError("Could not open spawn point file \"%s\" for writing.", path);
return false;
}
WriteFileLine(file, "add:");
PrintToChat(Client, "ShitStorm start");
for( new i = 0; i < GetArraySize(h_arraySpawnedItems[Client]); i++ )
{
new ent = GetArrayCell( h_arraySpawnedItems[Client], i);
if( IsValidEntity(ent))
{
GetEntPropVector(ent, Prop_Data, "m_vecOrigin", iVec);
GetEntPropVector(ent, Prop_Data, "m_angRotation", iAng);
GetEntPropString(ent, Prop_Data, "m_ModelName", m_ModelName, sizeof(m_ModelName));

PrintToChat(Client, "[%f %f %f][%f %f %f]",iVec[0],iVec[1],iVec[2],iAng[0],iAng[1],iAng[2]);
WriteFileLine(file, "{");
WriteFileLine(file, "\"origin\" \"%f %f %f\"",
iVec[0],
iVec[1],
iVec[2]);
WriteFileLine(file, "\"angles\" \"%f %f %f\"",
iAng[0],
iAng[1],
iAng[2]);
WriteFileLine(file, "\"classname\" \"prop_physics\"");
WriteFileLine(file, "\"model\" \"%s\"",
m_ModelName);
WriteFileLine(file, "}");
}
}

CloseHandle(file);
PrintToChat(Client, "ShitStorm [%i]",GetArraySize(h_arraySpawnedItems[Client]));
return true;
}

so this function save config file for stripper

add:
{
"origin" "-680.252258 -601.501403 0.031250"
"angles" "0.000000 0.168284 0.000000"
"model" "models\props_fortifications/concrete_wall001_96_reference.mdl"
}
{
"origin" "-680.422485 -543.650878 0.031250"
"angles" "0.000000 0.168284 0.000000"
"model" "models\props_fortifications/concrete_wall001_96_reference.mdl"
}

looks like it's working but props not spawn when i reload map :cry:
and i don't get why, can you guys help me fix the problem

triggerman
06-11-2010, 14:13
Make sure what you are trying to spawn is a physics prop. If it isnt then you will need to use "prop_dynamic" for the classname instead.

Im going to guess that a concrete wall is a dynamic prop.

n3wton
06-11-2010, 16:26
used

filter:
{
}

on l4d2 and taht does remove them, but I'm guessing theres something else that needs removing as just behind the func_playerinfected_clip you get stopped again :(

Yours
N3wton

dirka_dirka
06-11-2010, 16:28
you cant go everywhere - there are invisible brushes (which cant be removed) all over the maps.

n3wton
06-11-2010, 17:55
How stupid :( oh well]

Cheers

Yours
N3wton

BAILOPAN
06-13-2010, 21:55
Mac version is now available.

bobbobagan
06-15-2010, 13:49
Why were the Windows and Linux versions reuploaded (assuming they were by the DL count). Anything changed within those packages?

thetwistedpanda
06-25-2010, 01:36
Anyone happen to be able to confirm this working on the CS:S update?

*edit: crashes my window servers :(*

Devilfish
06-26-2010, 05:30
Hi,
Just updated our D2 DM server now bailopen has fixed it (excellent work bail)
I was wondering would it be possible with stripper to add say something like the medpack from l4d/2 into the d2 map so players can fight to get to it then once picked up it would be replaced after a set amount of time?
I dont even know if this is possible with stripper or a plugin but think it would be a great addition to DM servers.

dirka_dirka
06-26-2010, 13:20
for a continual respawn - you would need a plugin.

also have no idea about the game, but if it doesnt have first aid kits already, you cant just add them.

Devilfish
06-27-2010, 02:24
Obviously the vmt's/vtf files would need extracted from l4d2 and I suppose created as a downloadable the same as customs skins for admins would be or quake sounds but maybe with stripper the placement on any map would then make short work of it.

Chaotic Llama
06-27-2010, 22:19
Anyone happen to be able to confirm this working on the CS:S update?

*edit: crashes my window servers :(*Same for me...

I'm trying to run stripper with the beta cssdm bail made available though my servers crash right off the bat. If I disable stripper the server seems to load fine. I don't see any mini dumps either :(

They are Windows based servers running SM1.3.3/MMS1.8.2 w/ CSSDM2.1.1 and the latest stripper posted here.

I added a snapshot of the console just as it crashes at the servers initial startup, thx.

Helps always appreciated :wink:

dani1341
06-29-2010, 09:36
Hi all :) one question , l4d 2 , The Passing - Port (VS) . My question is , is there a way to add 4 more (respawning) gas cans ? because im having a strange bug -.- The Bridge lowers on 20/16 gas cans -.- so it needs 4 more gas cans :( and second team always fails because of this bug -.- and about the crash , im getting that error always on same map -.- c6m2_bedlam , second team , at end when they camp there and dont get in save room -.- and i dont have any mods on that map. So i really dont know :(

BAILOPAN
07-01-2010, 04:52
DS found a bug in MM:S that might prevent Stripper from loading in rare circumstances involving SourceMod. Yep! If you are getting Stripper load failures, try an MM:S 1.8.3 snapshot - to be released soon.

Chaotic Llama
07-01-2010, 09:54
DS found a bug in MM:S that might prevent Stripper from loading in rare circumstances involving SourceMod. Yep! If you are getting Stripper load failures, try an MM:S 1.8.3 snapshot - to be released soon.Thx :wink:

I went back and confirmed my 1.8.2 MM:S environment. If I don't load Sourcemod, Stripper:Source loads via MM:S just fine like DS mentioned. Anyways, glad to see the bug was tracked down!! I just upgraded to mmsource-1.8.3-hg728-b21 and Stripper:Source loaded fine!!

Listing 6 plugins:
[01] Stripper (1.2.1) by BAILOPAN
[02] SourceMod (1.3.3) by AlliedModders LLC
[03] CS:S Tools (1.3.3) by AlliedModders LLC
[04] BinTools (1.3.3) by AlliedModders LLC
[05] SDK Tools (1.3.3) by AlliedModders LLC
[06] CS:S DM (2.1.1) by AlliedModders

Chaos Llama
07-02-2010, 01:44
This doesnt work with orangebox anymore. It crashes my CSS and Garrys Mod servers.

P.S. I'm using latest MM.

Chaotic Llama
07-02-2010, 08:37
This doesnt work with orangebox anymore. It crashes my CSS and Garrys Mod servers.

P.S. I'm using latest MM.I'm running it on Counter-Strike: Source/Orangebox, latest CSS build 77/OB win32 DS build 47.

Make sure your running MMS 1.8.3 build 728+

alinayg
07-07-2010, 06:50
So I read the website and a lot of pages on here on the forums. Still somewhat confused as to try to do what I'm doing. All I want to do is change the cap times on a map so I don't have to recompile an entire new map and make people download it.

The map is cp_orange_n5_final, I dumped the entities and there settings with stripper, looked through and found these are the parts of the cap point's that I need to change. "area_time_to_cap" "10", but I don't know how to go about change that in the config file for the map.

{
"model" "*14"
"team_spawn_3" "0"
"team_spawn_2" "0"
"team_numcap_3" "1"
"team_numcap_2" "1"
"team_cancap_3" "1"
"team_cancap_2" "1"
"StartDisabled" "0"
"area_time_to_cap" "10"
"area_cap_point" "cp_red1"
"classname" "trigger_capture_area"
"hammerid" "29715"
"OnCapTeam2" "cp_red1_prop,Skin,2,0,-1"
}I tried this but it didn't work.

modify:
{
match:
{
"area_time_to_cap" "10"
}
replace:
{
"area_time_to_cap" "2"
}
{Any ideas on how I could make it work... ?

unt0uch4bl3
07-07-2010, 17:35
MM:S 1.8.2, Sourcemod 1.3.3 and Stripper source 1.2.1 works fine for me, but I'll grab the latest snapshot just in case! Thanks for catching the bug!

I would just like to tell you how much I love this plugin! By far it is one of the most useful things out there. I would just like to thank you for making this and updating this!

Funny story:
I have been away for quite a while and just now found out stripper was updated to 1.2.1!!! (I'm 8 months late haha) I was still using 1.1 and I'm so happy that the parsing time has decreased so much!!! Thank you so much.

dirka_dirka
07-07-2010, 17:47
alinayg (http://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=51769) - it looks like that config code is correct.. so that only leaves where is the code? it should be in stripper/maps/cp_orange_n5_final.cfg

correction:
your last line is {, it should be }

alinayg
07-08-2010, 02:01
alinayg (http://forums.alliedmods.net/member.php?u=51769) - it looks like that config code is correct.. so that only leaves where is the code? it should be in stripper/maps/cp_orange_n5_final.cfg

correction:
your last line is {, it should be }

/facepalm

Can't believe I didn't see that, I was pretty late at night I guess :oops:

Another question I have is how would I do multiple instances...

Edit: Answered my own question, it's the second one.

Like this?

modify:
{
match:
{
"area_time_to_cap" "10"
}
replace:
{
"area_time_to_cap" "2"
}

match:
{
"area_cap_point" "cp_red2"
"area_time_to_cap" "20"
}
replace:
{
"area_time_to_cap" "4"
}
}

Or like this?

modify:
{
match:
{
"area_time_to_cap" "10"
}
replace:
{
"area_time_to_cap" "2"
}
}

modify:
{
match:
{
"area_cap_point" "cp_red2"
"area_time_to_cap" "20"
}
replace:
{
"area_time_to_cap" "4"
}
{

dirka_dirka
07-08-2010, 10:09
i believe the 2nd will work.. but you could just leave out the 2nd modify: line. im not sure what would happen if you did the first case.

alinayg
07-09-2010, 13:27
Is the only way to dump maps to do it through the server?

Also can this change prop settings? I'm trying to make a certain prop not solid, but It doesn't seem to want to work. The prop it self doesn't show up in the dump.

modify:
{
match:
{
"classname" "prop_static"
"solid" "6"
}
replace:
{
"solid" "0"
}
}

dirka_dirka
07-09-2010, 16:16
install metamod and stripper locally and do your dumps that way if you want..

dunno about the non-solid - prol wont work. maybe try and delete that prop and spawn a new/non-solid prop.

memelo
07-10-2010, 04:56
How can I remove these vehicles from the map de_dust2? (using stripper)

http://img249.**************/img249/2903/removeent.jpg

props_vehicles/car004 and 003?

How do I remove? What do I put in de_dust2.cfg?

Thanks!

memelo
07-11-2010, 03:41

http://img249.**************/img249/2903/removeent.jpg

Thanks!
anyone?

jameless
07-12-2010, 18:49
Sorry if I'm being a pain but I am trying to edit the round timer on cp_orange_x3 using this plugin. When I did a dump I couldn't find any entity for the round timer. Any chance someone can post a quick syntax for adding a round timer to a map that doesn't have one?

EDIT: K I figured it out on my own sorry for posting before trial and error. I couldn't determine how to add bonus time, ("time has been added"). Do I need to add that to the round timer entity or do I need to add that to each control point so I can configure more time to certain points?

EDITx2: I figured out adding time as well. Sorry guys.

Thanks for the great plugin! This will help us out a ton with orangex3 since we don't want to redo the map to fix certain things and have people forced to redownload it. We can now do it using your plugin.

jameless
07-13-2010, 19:09
Ok well the timer is working but it gets to overtime and when timer hits 0 nothing happens. Does anyone know what I can do to get it to stalemate?

EDIT: I figured it out.

Can this plugin be used to add a block from getting into spawn?

unt0uch4bl3
07-14-2010, 14:38

Thanks!

Thats very odd! Stripper apparently doesn't read prop_static. Those are prop_static entities... Very odd.

rhelgeby
07-15-2010, 19:37
Bailopan:

Could you recompile this one with -fno-stack-protector so it doesn't require glibc 2.4?

alinayg
07-15-2010, 19:40
Thats very odd! Stripper apparently doesn't read prop_static. Those are prop_static entities... Very odd.

Yeah I noticed that when I was trying to edit a prop static.

Jamster
07-22-2010, 10:13
Just posting to say I freakin' love this thing. I wish I found this years ago, so good. ;-;

alinayg
07-23-2010, 00:03
I wish you could edit prop_static tho ; _;

jockersoft
07-29-2010, 07:09
anyone got pl_upward fixed with stripper?
blue can rocket/sticky jump out of the spawn during setup, and red can sniper people in the spawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWG__U0pDY

Blakeocity
08-01-2010, 00:35
I hope someone can help with this problem.

I'm using this code to spawn some pills in Left 4 Dead 2
add:
{
"origin" "-602.243103 3744.504883 188.615875"
"weapon_selection" "weapon_pain_pills"
"spawnflags" "2"
"solid" "6"
"skin" "0"
"disableshadows" "0"
"count" "1"
"body" "0"
"angles" "0 0 0"
"hammerid" "2338600"
}

And it works perfectly for the first round of a versus game, but when the second round loads they float in mid air about half a meter above where I have set them to spawn.

If there a way I can stop this from happening? Or a way that would force them to drop to the ground under gravity instead of floating up in stasis?

Thanks for the help.

ellis
08-02-2010, 10:18
i need help with stripper.
i want remove on the map some molotov and pipe bomb spawns but random not specific.

i think this works, but how can i change how many molotovs get removed?
with this example only one molotov will removed. or add more lines of them?

filter:
{
"classname" "weapon_molotov_spawn"
}

a second question:
how can i get the hammerid of an item or how can i find out which hammerid to which item bounded is?

dirka_dirka
08-02-2010, 10:31
with that line ALL weapon_molotov_spawn would be removed

there is no remove X # of an entity. you need a plugin to figure something like that out.

plus many/most of the molotovs found in l4d2 arent weapon_molotov_spawn, they are a weapon_item_spawn which could be a molotov, pipe bomb, pain pills, first aid, etc..

do a stripper_dump and it will put every entity in a file for that map.

if you only want a certain number of molotovs on a map, your better off reducing the item density (with stripper).

GoD-Tony
08-04-2010, 16:32
Great MM:S plugin. I use this all the time to fix little bugs (or annoyances) in custom maps that I use on my server.

Thanks BAIL!

Searcher64
08-07-2010, 16:03
I tried using this and added this to global_filters.cfg

filter:
{
"classname" "survival_alarm_button"
"classname" "prop_survival_radio"
}

But it doesn't seem to work...every time I start up c1m4_atrium, the survival alarm button is still there, any clue why?

GoD-Tony
08-07-2010, 16:56
I tried using this and added this to global_filters.cfg

Why do you have two classnames in the same filter? If you are trying to remove two separate entities then it should be:
filter:
{
}
{
"classname" "prop_survival_radio"
}

Searcher64
08-07-2010, 17:00
Hmmm....well the removal of ONE entity does not work either..

filter:
{
}

This was my FIRST attempt of making this work, but it didn't so I added the second line to it (the wrong one) and still didn't work

dirka_dirka
08-07-2010, 17:07
there is no classname survival_alarm_button or prop_survival_radio so obviously it isnt removing anything

try
filter:
{
"classname" "func_button"
"targetname" "survival_alarm_button"
}since that is obviously what you were trying to do.

you cant just randomly change things (targetname to classname) and expect them to work.

Searcher64
08-07-2010, 17:29
AHH! Thanks! I knew it had something to do with func_button but I was afraid that if I removed everything with func_button, it would mess up a lot of stuff :X Thanks! :):):)

Danny_l4d
08-21-2010, 00:01
Hello i am new to stripper, and my questions is how to use env_player_blocker, i cant seem to get this done, I want to block the rocks in death toll finale, I used Hammer but nothing,
and how do people if they spawn items to get them striaght when I want to spawn, what i spawn falls on the ground (like tree) and then I dont know who to get this right :/

who can help?

mikhdenis
08-27-2010, 09:02
found how to remove trigger_hurt from map c1m1_hotel,where the safe room
filter:
{
"model" "*10"
"StartDisabled" "0"
"spawnflags" "3"
"origin" "1600 4608 1648"
"nodmgforce" "1"
"damagetype" "1"
"damagemodel" "0"
"damagecap" "20000"
"damage" "20000"
"classname" "trigger_hurt"
"hammerid" "3830903"
}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqR1_UdG4Z8

dirka_dirka
08-27-2010, 09:47
this will do the same thing
filter:
{
"classname" "trigger_hurt"
"hammerid" "3830903"
}you only need to include the minimum number of matches to make it work (hammerids are unique, so it will only remove the one trigger_hurt), not the entire thing.

i usually do both the classname and hammerid because its more informative then just the hammerid

bobbobagan
08-29-2010, 20:43
Does anybody know the name of the entities used in PLR maps for the cart? In a PL map it is func_tracktrain, how ever when I try modify the speed in a PLR map it doesn't work.

Austinbots
09-22-2010, 14:12
Edit:
Some one helped em with this.
Just add a line
"ammo" "99"

I am using the following to add a grenade launcher to some l4d2 maps.
add:
{
"origin" "-12467.0 10668.0 271.0"
"angles" "0.0 60.0 0.0 "
"count" "1"
}

It works!

But it spawns with only one grenade.
Can some one give me the lines to spawn a grenade launcher with full ammo?

Thanks!

dan0ne
09-22-2010, 15:41
Hello, help me, please.
I installed this mod for my dm server. I want delete knife from aim_ maps.
Wrote in cfg:
remove:
{
"classname" "/weapon_knife.*/"
}
But this don't work, players still having knifes.
In what may be the problem?
Meta list:
[01] SourceMod (1.3.4) by AlliedModders LLC
[02] Stripper (1.2.1) by BAILOPAN
[03] CS:S Tools (1.3.4) by AlliedModders LLC
[04] BinTools (1.3.4) by AlliedModders LLC
[05] SDK Tools (1.3.4) by AlliedModders LLC
[06] CS:S DM (2.1.2) by AlliedModders

*Sry for my english

Austinbots
09-23-2010, 22:25
I have the following to spawn a laser sight.
{
"origin" "539.0 5503.0 2870.0"
"angles" "0.0 -175.0 0.0"
"count" "1"
"classname" "upgrade_spawn"
"laser_sight" "1"
}

On the map c1m1_hotel it spawns a laser at the start, the roof top every time.

But the weird thing is I put one in the safe room at the start of map 2 c1m2_streets and it doesn’t spawn, “Most of the time.”

There must be a possible laser sight spawn in that safe room because once in a while A laser sight will spawn and then every time, the one I placed in there will also show up.

But if the director doesn’t choose to put a laser in there mine never show up either.

Anyone know how to get this to work?

dirka_dirka
09-25-2010, 15:47
it has to do with director controlled densities.. lasers are already on that map so the director wont add anymore because he believes they are not needed. increase the density and it should work.

also dan0ne: this plugin only modifies items at map start. it does nothing at any other point in the game. players spawn after this plugin does its magic and so they get their knives.. also you shouldnt need the regex, weapon_knife should do it.

Danny_l4d
09-26-2010, 06:26
Not sure if i get an answer, i wanted to place more alarmcars in l4d maps, now i found all what i need but when i place the car to a different spot and you hit it the original one in that level goes off,

what can I do to prevend this?
this is what i found for only the car mabye it more i dont know

;Car Alarm
{
"origin" "1364.24 3838.10 78.031"
"targetname" "caralarm_car1_car2"
"spawnflags" "256"
"skin" "0"
"shadowcastdist" "0"
"rendermode" "0"
"renderfx" "0"
"rendercolor" "255 255 255"
"renderamt" "255"
"pressuredelay" "0"
"physdamagescale" "0.1"
"PerformanceMode" "0"
"nodamageforces" "0"
"model" "models/props_vehicles/cara_95sedan.mdl"
"minhealthdmg" "0"
"mindxlevel" "0"
"maxdxlevel" "0"
"massScale" "0"
"inertiaScale" "1.0"
"forcetoenablemotion" "0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"fademaxdist" "0"
"ExplodeRadius" "0"
"ExplodeDamage" "0"
"disableshadows" "0"
"disablereceiveshadows" "0"
"Damagetype" "0"
"damagetoenablemotion" "0"
"BreakableType" "0"
"body" "0"
"angles" "0 0 0"
"classname" "prop_car_alarm"
"OnCarAlarmStart" "alarmtimer1,Enable,,0,-1"
"OnCarAlarmEnd" "alarmtimer1,Disable,,0,-1"
"OnCarAlarmStart" "caralarm1,PlaySound,,0,-1"
"OnCarAlarmEnd" "caralarm1,StopSound,,0,-1"
"OnCarAlarmChirpStart" "carchirp1,PlaySound,,0.2,-1"
"OnCarAlarmChirpEnd" "caralarm_light1,HideSprite,,0.7,-1"
"OnCarAlarmChirpStart" "caralarm_light1,ShowSprite,,0.2,-1"
}{
"origin" "1348.34 3837.98 148.642"
"UseRandomTime" "0"
"targetname" "alarmtimer1"
"StartDisabled" "1"
"spawnflags" "0"
"RefireTime" ".75"
"classname" "logic_timer"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_light1,ShowSprite,,0,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_light1,HideSprite,,0.5,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_light1,HideSprite,,0.5,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_light1,ShowSprite,,0,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_headlights1,LightOff,,0.5,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_headlights1,LightOn,,0,-1"
}{
"origin" "1357.13 3870.76 157.31"
"volstart" "0"
"targetname" "carchirp1"
"spinup" "0"
"spindown" "0"
"spawnflags" "48"
"SourceEntityName" "caralarm_car1"
"radius" "4000"
"preset" "0"
"pitchstart" "100"
"pitch" "100"
"message" "Car.Alarm.Chirp2"
"lfotype" "0"
"lforate" "0"
"lfomodvol" "0"
"lfomodpitch" "0"
"health" "10"
"fadeoutsecs" "0"
"fadeinsecs" "0"
"cspinup" "0"
"classname" "ambient_generic"
}{
"origin" "1364.24 3838.10 78.031"
"targetname" "caralarm_glass1"
"StartDisabled" "0"
"spawnflags" "0"
"solid" "6"
"skin" "0"
"SetBodyGroup" "0"
"rendermode" "0"
"renderfx" "0"
"renderamt" "255"
"RandomAnimation" "0"
"pressuredelay" "0"
"PerformanceMode" "0"
"parentname" "caralarm_car1"
"model" "models/props_vehicles/cara_95sedan_glass_alarm.mdl"
"mindxlevel" "0"
"MinAnimTime" "5"
"maxdxlevel" "0"
"MaxAnimTime" "10"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"fademaxdist" "0"
"ExplodeRadius" "0"
"ExplodeDamage" "0"
"disableshadows" "0"
"body" "0"
"angles" "0 0 0"
"classname" "prop_car_glass"
}{
"origin" "1284.98 3916.47 108.801"
"targetname" "caralarm_light1"
"spawnflags" "0"
"scale" ".5"
"rendermode" "9"
"renderfx" "0"
"rendercolor" "255 13 19"
"renderamt" "255"
"model" "sprites/glow.vmt"
"HDRColorScale" "0.7"
"GlowProxySize" "5"
"framerate" "10.0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"classname" "env_sprite"
}{
"origin" "1334.16 3944.64 108.801"
"spawnflags" "0"
"scale" ".5"
"rendermode" "9"
"renderfx" "0"
"renderamt" "255"
"HDRColorScale" "0.7"
"GlowProxySize" "5"
"framerate" "10.0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"classname" "env_sprite"
}{
"origin" "1377.88 3747.21 107.401"
"spawnflags" "0"
"scale" ".5"
"rendermode" "9"
"renderfx" "0"
"rendercolor" "224 162 44"
"renderamt" "255"
"HDRColorScale" "0.7"
"GlowProxySize" "5"
"framerate" "10.0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"classname" "env_sprite"
}{
"origin" "1434.76 3780.50 107.401"
"spawnflags" "0"
"scale" ".5"
"rendermode" "9"
"renderfx" "0"
"renderamt" "255"
"HDRColorScale" "0.7"
"GlowProxySize" "5"
"framerate" "10.0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"classname" "env_sprite"
}{
"volstart" "0"
"targetname" "caralarm1"
"spinup" "0"
"spindown" "0"
"spawnflags" "16"
"SourceEntityName" "caralarm_car1"
"radius" "4000"
"preset" "0"
"pitchstart" "100"
"pitch" "100"
"message" "Car.Alarm"
"lfotype" "0"
"lforate" "0"
"lfomodvol" "0"
"lfomodpitch" "0"
"health" "10"
"fadeoutsecs" "0"
"fadeinsecs" "0"
"cspinup" "0"
}{
"targetname" "caralarm_headlights1"
"spotlightwidth" "32"
"spotlightlength" "256"
"spawnflags" "2"
"rendermode" "5"
"rendercolor" "252 243 226"
"renderamt" "150"
"maxspeed" "100"
"HDRColorScale" ".5"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"angles" "0 0 0"
"classname" "beam_spotlight"
}{
"origin" "1439.22 3763.99 106.657"
"targetname" "caralarm_headlights1"
"spotlightwidth" "32"
"spotlightlength" "256"
"spawnflags" "2"
"rendermode" "5"
"renderamt" "150"
"maxspeed" "100"
"HDRColorScale" ".5"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"angles" "0 0 0"
}
{
"origin" "1356.16 3853.54 158.349"
"targetname" "caralarm_game_event"
"spawnflags" "1"
"range" "100"
"event_name" "explain_disturbance"
"classname" "info_game_event_proxy"
}

dan0ne
09-26-2010, 07:28
dirka_dirka, thx for answer, dont you know how i can to restrict knifes?
I know one dm server, there players without knives.
If you know, explain please easier - my english is very bad. :)

dirka_dirka
09-26-2010, 13:01
dan0ne either that server is using an existing plugin that you can find around here, or they have a private one (they wrote it and didnt release it).. either way, you need a plugin that removes knives from players, stripper wont do it.

danny, if your original car alarm is going off, you didnt copy/replace enough of the elements. pay attention to the targetnames and any/all of the triggers (OnTimer in logic_timer & OnCarAlarmStart, etc in prop_car_alarm & any other places).

it might help to create one in hammer to make sure you do everything correctly.

dan0ne
09-26-2010, 14:22
Ok, thx.

DieTeetasse
09-27-2010, 14:18
This will spawn a full functional alarm car near the one in no mercy 1 (just for demonstration). The front right light differs a little bit from the original model (you have to edit the spawn coordinates).

add:
{
"origin" "2308.76 3997.38 8.682"
"targetname" "caralarm_car2"
"spawnflags" "256"
"skin" "0"
"shadowcastdist" "0"
"rendermode" "0"
"renderfx" "0"
"rendercolor" "222 92 86"
"renderamt" "255"
"pressuredelay" "0"
"physdamagescale" "0.1"
"PerformanceMode" "0"
"nodamageforces" "0"
"model" "models/props_vehicles/cara_95sedan.mdl"
"minhealthdmg" "0"
"mindxlevel" "0"
"maxdxlevel" "0"
"massScale" "0"
"inertiaScale" "1.0"
"forcetoenablemotion" "0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"fademaxdist" "0"
"ExplodeRadius" "0"
"ExplodeDamage" "0"
"disableshadows" "0"
"Damagetype" "0"
"damagetoenablemotion" "0"
"BreakableType" "0"
"body" "0"
"angles" "0 300 0"
"classname" "prop_car_alarm"
"OnCarAlarmStart" "alarmtimer2,Enable,,0,-1"
"OnCarAlarmEnd" "alarmtimer2,Disable,,0,-1"
"OnCarAlarmStart" "caralarm2,PlaySound,,0,-1"
"OnCarAlarmEnd" "caralarm2,StopSound,,0,-1"
"OnCarAlarmChirpStart" "carchirp2,PlaySound,,0.2,-1"
"OnCarAlarmChirpEnd" "caralarm_light2,HideSprite,,0.7,-1"
"OnCarAlarmChirpStart" "caralarm_light2,ShowSprite,,0.2,-1"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2292.86 3997.26 79.292"
"UseRandomTime" "0"
"targetname" "alarmtimer2"
"StartDisabled" "1"
"spawnflags" "0"
"RefireTime" ".75"
"classname" "logic_timer"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_light2,ShowSprite,,0,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_light2,HideSprite,,0.5,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_light2,HideSprite,,0.5,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_light2,ShowSprite,,0,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_headlights2,LightOff,,0.5,-1"
"OnTimer" "caralarm_headlights2,LightOn,,0,-1"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2301.65 4030.04 87.682"
"volstart" "0"
"targetname" "carchirp2"
"spinup" "0"
"spindown" "0"
"spawnflags" "48"
"SourceEntityName" "caralarm_car2"
"radius" "4000"
"preset" "0"
"pitchstart" "100"
"pitch" "100"
"message" "Car.Alarm.Chirp2"
"lfotype" "0"
"lforate" "0"
"lfomodvol" "0"
"lfomodpitch" "0"
"health" "10"
"fadeoutsecs" "0"
"fadeinsecs" "0"
"cspinup" "0"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2308.76 3997.38 8.682"
"targetname" "caralarm_glass2"
"StartDisabled" "0"
"spawnflags" "0"
"solid" "6"
"skin" "0"
"SetBodyGroup" "0"
"rendermode" "0"
"renderfx" "0"
"renderamt" "255"
"RandomAnimation" "0"
"pressuredelay" "0"
"PerformanceMode" "0"
"parentname" "caralarm_car2"
"model" "models/props_vehicles/cara_95sedan_glass_alarm.mdl"
"mindxlevel" "0"
"MinAnimTime" "5"
"maxdxlevel" "0"
"MaxAnimTime" "10"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"fademaxdist" "0"
"ExplodeRadius" "0"
"ExplodeDamage" "0"
"disableshadows" "0"
"body" "0"
"angles" "0 300 0"
"classname" "prop_car_glass"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2229.50 4075.75 39.452"
"targetname" "caralarm_light2"
"spawnflags" "0"
"scale" ".5"
"rendermode" "9"
"renderfx" "0"
"renderamt" "255"
"HDRColorScale" "0.7"
"GlowProxySize" "5"
"framerate" "10.0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"classname" "env_sprite"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2278.68 4103.92 39.452"
"spawnflags" "0"
"scale" ".5"
"rendermode" "9"
"renderfx" "0"
"renderamt" "255"
"HDRColorScale" "0.7"
"GlowProxySize" "5"
"framerate" "10.0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"classname" "env_sprite"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2322.40 3906.49 38.052"
"spawnflags" "0"
"scale" ".5"
"rendermode" "9"
"renderfx" "0"
"renderamt" "255"
"HDRColorScale" "0.7"
"GlowProxySize" "5"
"framerate" "10.0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"classname" "env_sprite"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2379.28 3939.78 38.052"
"spawnflags" "0"
"scale" ".5"
"rendermode" "9"
"renderfx" "0"
"renderamt" "255"
"HDRColorScale" "0.7"
"GlowProxySize" "5"
"framerate" "10.0"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"classname" "env_sprite"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2287.79 4022.04 87.682"
"volstart" "0"
"targetname" "caralarm2"
"spinup" "0"
"spindown" "0"
"spawnflags" "16"
"SourceEntityName" "caralarm_car2"
"radius" "4000"
"preset" "0"
"pitchstart" "100"
"pitch" "100"
"message" "Car.Alarm"
"lfotype" "0"
"lforate" "0"
"lfomodvol" "0"
"lfomodpitch" "0"
"health" "10"
"fadeoutsecs" "0"
"fadeinsecs" "0"
"cspinup" "0"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2335.25 3904.09 37.308"
"targetname" "caralarm_headlights2"
"spotlightwidth" "32"
"spotlightlength" "256"
"spawnflags" "2"
"rendermode" "5"
"renderamt" "150"
"maxspeed" "100"
"HDRColorScale" ".5"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"angles" "0 300 0"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2383.74 3923.27 37.308"
"targetname" "caralarm_headlights2"
"spotlightwidth" "32"
"spotlightlength" "256"
"spawnflags" "2"
"rendermode" "5"
"renderamt" "150"
"maxspeed" "100"
"HDRColorScale" ".5"
"fadescale" "1"
"fademindist" "-1"
"angles" "0 300 0"
}
add:
{
"origin" "2300 4022 89"
"targetname" "caralarm_game_event"
"spawnflags" "1"
"range" "100"
"event_name" "explain_disturbance"
"classname" "info_game_event_proxy"
}

You can not activate both at the same time. After a while the director will enable car alarms again. (Don't know why this is so.)

dirka_dirka
09-29-2010, 00:10
you only need 1 add: line DieTeetasse