PDA

View Full Version : Roundtime

dusp2k
12-08-2005, 21:49
The roundtime still ends ...

I'm sure I do something wrong here.

I set the mp_roundtime to 0 in server.cfg and set cssdm's
remove_objectives to 1

But roundtimes still count down from 1:00 to 0:00, how can it be always 0:00 (unlimited time per round)

BTW by setting the remove_bombs to 0 in server.cfg the server crashes where gone, even with BOTs, quota's and all the stuff.

vengeance
12-09-2005, 01:41
bump

my roundtimes keep going too...

05stang
12-09-2005, 02:40
remove_objectives to 1
this is a command i set to 0

when i had the newer options, like that, to 1, my server would crash. If you are having a problem with crashing set it to 0.

also in:
C:\SRCDS\cstrike\cfg\server.cfg

// TIME, WIN & ROUND SETTINGS
// Timelimit is how many minutes for a map.
mp_timelimit 400
// When a team reaches this amount of wins (before the timelimit or the roundlimit is
// reached), it has won the map. 0=disabled
mp_winlimit 0
// When two teams finish playing this amount of rounds (before the timelimit or the
// winlimit is reached) the map ends. 0=disabled
mp_maxrounds 0
// Round time, in minutes. After this amount of minutes has passed,
// a scenario win is awarded. Min 1, Max 9
mp_roundtime 9
// Sets the seconds before players can move in the beginning of a round
mp_freezetime 0

Yaazz
12-09-2005, 14:47
To have roundtime at all for dm is crap. To hear "Counter-Terrorists Win" everytime the round ends gets annoying and is confusing to players. I just don't see the point in even hosting this plugin until rounds can be disabled.

There is a fix for this coming, right????

dusp2k
12-09-2005, 15:09
remove_objectives to 1
this is a command i set to 0

when i had the newer options, like that, to 1, my server would crash. If you are having a problem with crashing set it to 0.

## My server ONLY crashes when i set remove_bombs to 1 ##

But when you set remove_objectives to 1 it removes the bombspot/hostiesspot brushes so bombs can never be planted, even if you are carying one!! So there's no point in setting the remove_bombs to 1 as it is already handled bij the remove_objectives command.

I think it's strange the roundtime can not be set to 0:00 because I had before the update screwed everyting up.

BAILOPAN
12-09-2005, 15:18
Valve blocked setting mp_roundtime to 0.

Yes, remove_objectives is buggy, I'll fix it next release. There's already a thread about this so I'm locking it.

Yaazz: Post another inflammatory remark and I ban you. Not everyone agrees with your worthless opinions.