03-21-2004, 09:49
Verson 0.13 - Updated on July 18, 2004
Changes
This version fixes that readyroom crash, and eliminates the nsx_ prefix
* Commands:
* amx_teamone or amx_marine - Force client to join team one
* amx_teamtwo or amx_alien - Force client to join team two
* amx_readyroom - Force client to go to the readyroom
* amx_pain or amx_randomall - Bind of Pain (Execute random on all)
* amx_uncomm - Remove a player from the comm chair
* amx_skulk - Make the player become a skulk

:)

[RED-Designs]
03-21-2004, 09:55
* nsx_teamone - Force client to join team one
* nsx_teamtwo - Force client to join team two
* nsx_readyroom - Force client to go to the readyroom
* nsx_pain - Bind of Pain (Execute random on all)
* nsx_uncomm - Remove a player from the comm chair
* nsx_skulk - Make the player become a skulk

Very nice, I will use this when I set up my NSDS later on.

Only problem I have with it is using "nsx_", I dont really want to have to think twice about what comes before something like "skulk". Mainly cause I work on so many servers and plugins.

You could add a if to check if something like "sv_nsxamx", if 1 then use amx, if 0 use NSX. Mainly this would add flexiblity for people, which I happen to think makes any plugin even more likly to be loved :D

Edit: Here... if sv_nsxamx is not set to 1 it uses amx :D

devicenull
03-21-2004, 10:06
Okay, Thanks.. I'll do that to the rest of the plugins too

[RED-Designs]
03-21-2004, 10:07
Yea, I can do that, it'll take about 5 minutes

I already did it for you :D

devicenull
03-21-2004, 10:07
Yea, Didnt see :P

[RED-Designs]
03-21-2004, 10:08
Yea, Didnt see :P

I guessed that or that you posted the reply right as I updated it with the plugin :D

Check you private messages, I PMed you :D

Do I get any credit for the cvar? :P

QwertyAccess
03-29-2004, 20:16
nice :D

devicenull
03-31-2004, 19:12
]Yea, Didnt see :P

I guessed that or that you posted the reply right as I updated it with the plugin :D

Check you private messages, I PMed you :D

Do I get any credit for the cvar? :P

Yea, see :P
About the PM, I added AIM id to my profile

Vie
04-15-2004, 05:47
How about adding the ability to change the following CVARs that are specific to NS:

mp_team1damagepercent <0-100>
mp_team2damagepercent <0-100>
mp_tournamentmode <0/1>

This would be useful, specifically for clan matches.

:D

zippy
07-16-2004, 16:39
new username[64] //User name of player
new targetname[64] //Name of target
public plugin_init() {
register_plugin("NsX-NS","0.1","devicenull")
register_cvar("nsx_version","0.1")
register_cvar("nsx_ns","0.1")
register_cvar("sv_nsxamx","1")
if (get_cvar_float("sv_nsxamx")==1){
register_concmd("nsx_teamone","forceteam_one",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team one (marines)")
register_concmd("nsx_teamtwo","forceteam_two",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team two (aliens)")
register_concmd("nsx_readyroom","forceteam_rr",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to the readyroom")
register_concmd("nsx_pain","forceteam_all",ACCESS_TEAM," Randoms everyone (bind of pain)")
register_concmd("nsx_uncomm","remove_commander",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Removes user from the comm chair")
register_concmd("nsx_skulk","make_skulk",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Makes the user a skulk")
} else {
register_concmd("amx_marine","forceteam_one",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team one (marines)")
register_concmd("amx_alien","forceteam_two",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team two (aliens)")
register_concmd("amx_readyroom","forceteam_rr",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to the readyroom")
register_concmd("amx_random","forceteam_all",ACCESS_TEAM," Randoms everyone")
register_concmd("amx_uncomm","remove_commander",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Removes user from the comm chair")
register_concmd("amx_skulk","make_skulk",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Makes the user a skulk")
}
}

that make it so the commands are amx_random to force random, amx_marine and amx alien.

will these changes work like that?

devicenull
07-16-2004, 22:05
Yea, they will work fine

zippy
07-17-2004, 18:29
worked after i set sv_nsxamx 0

but after a map change it didn't work again, plugin shows as running but teh commands arn't working.

amx_marine just don't work no more.

devicenull
07-17-2004, 19:00
make surve sv_nsx 0 is in server.cfg
Better yet, replace
public plugin_init() {
register_cvar("sv_nsxamx","1")
if (get_cvar_float("sv_nsxamx")==1){
register_concmd("nsx_teamone","forceteam_one",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team one (marines)")
register_concmd("nsx_teamtwo","forceteam_two",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team two (aliens)")
register_concmd("nsx_readyroom","forceteam_rr",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to the readyroom")
register_concmd("nsx_pain","forceteam_all",ACCESS_TEAM," Randoms everyone (bind of pain)")
register_concmd("nsx_uncomm","remove_commander",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Removes user from the comm chair")
register_concmd("nsx_skulk","make_skulk",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Makes the user a skulk")
} else {
register_concmd("amx_marine","forceteam_one",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team one (marines)")
register_concmd("amx_alien","forceteam_two",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team two (aliens)")
register_concmd("amx_readyroom","forceteam_rr",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to the readyroom")
register_concmd("amx_uncomm","remove_commander",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Removes user from the comm chair")
register_concmd("amx_skulk","make_skulk",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Makes the user a skulk")
}
}

with
public plugin_init() {
}

zippy
07-18-2004, 08:53
random feature not working now.
skulk don't work or uncomm.

rest do

says it's done command but doen't do it :P

error 10 - line 143 - task 3

zippy
07-18-2004, 09:06
removed coz he done when i done :P

devicenull
07-18-2004, 18:59
amx_random doesnt work?
Hmm... I'll have to take a look at that

Seraph
07-18-2004, 20:58
Is it really necessary to have to include the comm's name to eject him? Because I know -mE- on modNS.org had a modified uncomm version where you didn't need to specify class, but it used NS2AMX (don't know if that's needed).

devicenull
07-18-2004, 21:01
Is it really necessary to have to include the comm's name to eject him? Because I know -mE- on modNS.org had a modified uncomm version where you didn't need to specify class, but it used NS2AMX (don't know if that's needed).

It's possible to do it the other way, I don't know how to check if a player is the commander in a way that won't be looping through all 32 players every time the plugin is used..
I could just execute stopcommandermode on every person on the server

zippy
07-19-2004, 13:51
amx_skulk
amx_random
amx_uncomm

still does not work

devicenull
07-19-2004, 14:07
I'll look at them when b5 comes out.. no sense doing something I would probably have to change

KiN | SuicideDog
07-19-2004, 16:36
last time I looked (long time ago) but when someone was a commander the team changed.. there is also an log message that let you know when someone becomes a commander that you can track.

This is how I did it for 2.0 I don't know if it still works with 3.0

TromPT
08-07-2004, 21:02
[AMXX] Run time error 10 on line 150 (task "3") (plugin "nsx-ns.amx")

i commented the 150 and the closing } 155

but with new error in line 153

146 public assignnext() {
147 new count_temp = count+6
148 new team
149 for (count=count;count<=count_temp;count++) {
150 if (!(get_user_flags(count)&ADMIN_IMMUNITY)) {
151 team = entity_get_int(count, EV_INT_team)
152 if (team <= 0) {
153 client_cmd(count,"autoassign")
154 }
155 }
156 }
157 if (count>=32) {
158 remove_task(3)
159 }
160 }

Emanon
09-14-2004, 18:59
Can this be updated?

Runs on beta5 but doesnt work.

Compiles fine.
cvars are registerd but no result.

billcat
09-14-2004, 23:50
Strange, this is one of the few plugins that does work correctly on my server. Running linux hlds with the p10 metamod and amxmodx .2rc4.

below are the only two non stock plugins I'm running:

[ 17] Admin Icons 2.0 Steve Dudenhoeff icons.amxx running [ 18] NsX-NS 0.13 devicenull nsx-ns.amxx running

Cvars list ok and the mod works great. I run the commands via console or amx_console and don't have any issues. Make sure you are loading the engine module?

Emanon
09-15-2004, 00:59
amx_randomall worked?

SnowSlasher
12-01-2004, 14:24
nice job man! this is EXACLY what im looking for!

Killer Mc Killer
07-27-2006, 14:41
Hey um if we do amx_skulk to a person thats in ready room would he/she become a kaharra? if so why do we need amx_team2? just either get rid of amx_skulk or amx_team2 they both do the same if amx_skulk make a rr person a kaharra so both do the same also 7/10.