PDA

View Full Version : How to turn on and off?

peeta123456
08-12-2005, 14:27
Hello,
Just wondering how I can turn the respawn on and off, as I only want this on at night, crontablist in Mani.
Thanks,
Pete

BAILOPAN
08-12-2005, 14:55
I'll add a way to turn it off/on at will next release.

The commands will be: "cssdm_disable" and "cssdm_enable".

Karrsin
08-12-2005, 19:14
to turn it on and off, will I need another mod, or can I use the beetle admin mod?

or do i need the mani-admin-mod

manorastroman
08-13-2005, 02:03
You would only need the cssdm mod.

ichthys
08-13-2005, 22:44
...and rcon. Pretty much goes without saying doesnt it.

imported_EviL_GoD
08-14-2005, 21:38
i know a cheap way to turn it on and off
just simply type meta load cssdm_mm to start it, and meta unload cssdm_mm to turn it off

peeta123456
08-19-2005, 13:33
Thanks guys, i'll wait for this next release :P any idea when it'll be available or is it already?
Thanks,
Pete

Buzzard
08-21-2005, 08:09
So how do we revert back to a normal server?
Can we unload the mod from rcon?

I have matches this week and need to put the server back to normal so if there is a command to do it, can someone post it plz.

imported_EviL_GoD
08-21-2005, 10:10
yes u can here is what u type: meta unload cssdm_mm
and it will unload the plugin from the server and ylou will have a normal server

Buzzard
08-21-2005, 19:38
THx.

Growler
08-21-2005, 19:49
unload works....

but reload doesnt error in line 128 of script or something. requires a whole server restart.

im using this

meta load addons/cssdm/bin/cssdm_mm

Failed to load plugin (contact the author, sig line 128 failed)

psychokilla
08-23-2005, 11:22
You don't need the full address, all you need to type is :

meta load cssdm_mm

I don't think this works properly anyway, when I try to unload the plugin, the server crashes and restarts, I was on dust, if that makes any difference.

imported_EviL_GoD
08-23-2005, 11:32
o well u gotta use the full adress unless u put the dll in the srcds/cstrike folder and kept it in the other folder to that way i would only have to load it and unload it from that directory......

Born-to-Frag
08-25-2005, 13:17
Hey Bailopan, any ideas when the next realase will come out :)?

I tried to make it with meta load/unload it dont work, becuase if it is unloaded the round dont end, doesnt matter if all are dead :(

So hurry up a bit :)

greetz
-B2F

Viper_Vicki
09-15-2005, 13:26
I am also having trouble with unloading the plugin. The plugin loads when its installed on my server, but I can't get it to unload to go back to normal server. The unload commands mentioned in posts either do nothing or if I use the clear or force commands the server crashes. I think the CSSDM is a great plugin and my clan enjoys it immensely, but its a bit tideous to have to installl it and uninstall it to get back to the normal CSS game play.. Any other ideas on how to unload the CSSDM? without me having to uninstall it?..Looking forward to the next update
Thank you

dizzypopredux
10-03-2005, 17:54
Ok, i got everything in the right DIR's and everything off of the ReadMe's etc on the Publishers Sites, i have MetaMod, Mani Plugin both working. So i went to put CSDM on and i had everyhing in the right places. When i launched it was like i never put DM on or anything so i tried many different tips from people on this forum and came to this conclusion for now, in your autexec.cfg in your cstrike/cfg folder, if not create one. and copy paste this line in there

meta load addons\cssdm\bin\cssdm_mm

then launch and if you had everything else right it should start up when you create, if not make sure that cssdm_mm is in that proper Directory addons\cssdm\bin\cssdm_mm if not just put "meta load" then the Dir from Addons folder to cssdm_mm. Hope i helped some of you out. :D

Viper_Vicki
10-03-2005, 20:09
Ok, i got everything in the right DIR's and everything off of the ReadMe's etc on the Publishers Sites, i have MetaMod, Mani Plugin both working. So i went to put CSDM on and i had everyhing in the right places. When i launched it was like i never put DM on or anything so i tried many different tips from people on this forum and came to this conclusion for now, in your autexec.cfg in your cstrike/cfg folder, if not create one. and copy paste this line in there

meta load addons\cssdm\bin\cssdm_mm

then launch and if you had everything else right it should start up when you create, if not make sure that cssdm_mm is in that proper Directory addons\cssdm\bin\cssdm_mm if not just put "meta load" then the Dir from Addons folder to cssdm_mm. Hope i helped some of you out. :D
I have no trouble loading CSSDM as soon as I install the mod and change maps it works great cept for rounds ends and map change..my problem is I can't find a way to unload it w/o deleting the dll and restarting the server.. any ideas on this? can you unload it w/o restarting or crashing your server?
Thanks