PDA

View Full Version : Toggle Console by Fyre

rex
07-17-2004, 03:49
small pluging by Fyre that brings down the console by saying /console in chat.
helpfull if someone is having trouble bringing there console down.
enjoy.

QwertyAccess
07-17-2004, 08:05
i wonder if its possible to even have trouble with your console on steam nowadays.

rex
07-17-2004, 08:26
i wonder if its possible to even have trouble with your console on steam nowadays.

lol maybe not, i don't have steam yet and was just going thought my plugins and found this one so just thought i would post it. maybe it's not needed anymore :)

baronparabolla
07-17-2004, 09:30
ive had nubs that cant bring thier console down b4 in steam so its definatly goin on my plugin list :D thanx great idea.

i was woundering could this go a bit further tho? if this is a server command being executed on the client (which i have no idea and think it inst :roll: ) you could try and make it so u are using your keyboard as the clients keyboard and bring down thier console right infront of them?
could be used for some live tuting from simple things such as binding to anything in game.
or ofcourse to scare the hell out of ur clients making them never return to ur server :shock:

^^idea but ...... u know, i r fik!

rex
07-18-2004, 02:24
i was woundering could this go a bit further tho? if this is a server command being executed on the client (which i have no idea and think it inst :roll: ) you could try and make it so u are using your keyboard as the clients keyboard and bring down thier console right infront of them?
could be used for some live tuting from simple things such as binding to anything in game.
or ofcourse to scare the hell out of ur clients making them never return to ur server :shock:

^^idea but ...... u know, i r fik!

i belive there is a plugin that will do this, will have a look for you.

sk8ter4life
07-18-2004, 02:33
ill try it out

baronparabolla
07-18-2004, 02:38
will have a look for you.

chears. :D

Ingram
07-18-2004, 03:00
if there was some kind of key listener it would be possible

KilledWithStyle
07-18-2004, 03:36
Strange I compiiled the AMX version of this code and it crashed.
Plus I see no reason for a console since its auto binded every time you start.

rex
07-18-2004, 03:42
will have a look for you.

chears. :D

try this one out mate.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=37354#39648