PDA

View Full Version : Fart mod conversion from CS 1.6?

phaltor
05-31-2005, 00:58
Anyone familiar with the fart mod from counter strike 1.6? If not, here is an example of it: 64.237.35.36:27015 (not advertisement just an example). Just bind a key to the command "fart".

This is a great mod and seems to be fairly unknown. I run all source servers and this would be an awesome addition to the server.

Some of the features/requirements are:

- glowing cloud with adjustable rendering time and "player_hurt" capability
- ability to play an animation, in this case a diarrhea gif/sprite/texture(?) that shoots up your backside when activated
- also plays "fart" sound

The current mod seems to mimic a weapon, as it shows up in psychostats as one, but seems to be a default weapon that everyone has at round start.

There is a twenty second delay before "farts" but I'm pretty sure this is an adjustable var.

The "fart clouds" will also stay in place after round ends as long as the map doesn't change, provided the time to live has not been exceeded. This is advantageous when you are in the enemy's spawn point at the end of round. Ylou "fart" before round end and when the new round starts, enemies lose a few hitpoints until they move clear of the cloud.

Let me know if you need any of the files from the original 1.6 mod. The server mentioned belongs to my clan and I'm sure the virgin tarball is still around somewhere.

Thanks for any consideration.