PDA

View Full Version : 1vs1: No c4 in de_ maps

Rando
03-22-2005, 06:31
Can someone make a simple plugin which drops the c4 from terrorist when round begins and T can't pick it back.. because I host 1vs1 tournament to my clan&friends, we like play more de_ maps instead cs_ maps and the bomb is only problem, it's unfair when T plants the bomb, he just get way too easy round wins instead killing CT, IMO 1vs1 should be just dual, NOT to do object (plant bomb) ...

I hope someone get the idea from this gibberish :roll:

Mattie
03-22-2005, 15:47
You may be able to cook up something with my EventScripts + Mani's Admin plugin.

There's an event called "bomb_pickup". If you created a bomb_pickup.cfg file you might be able to add the following to it:
es ma_cexec event_var(userid) use bomb
es ma_cexec event_var(userid) drop

Keep in mind that I'm trying to come up with this off the top of my head, so it might not work. I don't remember if Mani's ma_cexec accepts a user id, and I can't remember if "use bomb" actually works.

To disable this, you'd have to rename the script file.

Best of luck,
-Mattie

joysticker
03-22-2005, 19:46
yeah it does accept userIDs, already tested it out with a selfmade script.
and that "use bomb, drop" thing should actually work, too

i'd liek to have my server to detect 1on1 situations, like a script that saves the number of players in team T and CT, subtracts all deaths and then theres

if (var(CT_players) minus var(CT_deaths) equalto 1) then if (var(T_players) minus var(T_deaths) equalto 1) exec 1on1_situation.cfg

it's just a quick thought and might contain some mistakes, but i'm just trying to help you increasing your plugin's quality and possibilities :D