PDA

View Full Version : would like to turn off HEADSHOTS

vamped68
12-30-2004, 17:18
would like to turn off HEADSHOTS

in css theres alot of them. they need to work on the hit boxs.

Greentryst
12-30-2004, 18:55
hey look i'm on the intenret

http://www.lostfrog.org/pics/nametag.jpg

vamped68
12-30-2004, 19:54
hey look i'm on the intenret

look. your a stupid fck.. !!!

and this songs for you. and all your kinde

http://Afroman.mp3 Link removed. Bandwidth leeching and piracy are disallowed.

Greentryst
12-30-2004, 20:51
hey quess what, you're banned until Sunday night

EDIT: make that Saturday night, so I don't have to worry that I'll forget about it tomorrow

Bishop
12-30-2004, 22:51
Why do people have to be assholes.... i mean come on... this guy should be permantaly banned. o well. BTW headshots are part of the game... why would you want to turn them off ?

Greentryst
12-30-2004, 23:36
Probably because he's always on the receiving end of them.

JeT
01-01-2005, 07:01
That and if he would just load up the model viewer he would see that the hitboxes are correctly done. :-/

imported_Neo-Vortex
01-01-2005, 21:51
really they should re-add most of the recoil they removed... :P

imported_nimda
01-01-2005, 23:29
I run a small server and I get many complaints about the Headshots. Would a no headshot plugin be that difficult to create? I would really like to have this plugin.

Downtown1
01-02-2005, 15:13
How about reducing the hitboxes instead? :)

Geesu
01-02-2005, 20:44
I think at this point it would be pretty tough, although I could be completely wrong. I wouldn't know how to access TraceLine in CSS

vancelorgin
01-02-2005, 23:31
its a bitch, I think

I need to copy or gain access to entity list in order to get to it - I'm thinkin copy

Caesar
01-09-2005, 17:25
really they should re-add most of the recoil they removed... :P

Actually the recoil has a bit more as I can tell. Most people complain that recoil is easy, but if you look the recoil kinda swifts to side to side when spraying which is more realistic which was what we were asking. But recoil does seem to be a bit easier I'm not sure maybe recoil like a regular shot is less. I dunno I guess all of the less recoil (acording to most people) is realistic so I think there isn't a problem at all :).

Now back to subject.. Headshots I think removing headshots is kinda messing up the game a bit to much... Now all expirenced players would get most headshots and they would always be aiming for the head now lets say they shoot once with a hmmm m4 wouldnt the recoil move chrosshair up over head and making next shot over head. Now lets say this person shoots there head they see they dont die so they shoot quick again bullet goes over head.. uneffective.. Now lets see maybe making a plugin so that only bullets that hit in forehead would kill (into brain) I think that might work. Now totally elimnating headshots, thats out of the question.

Have a nice day everyone :D .