PDA

View Full Version : Any Plan For ATAC, we need to keep the kids in line

Cire3
12-22-2004, 15:56
Is there any work on Advanced Team Atack Module ? This was a heven sent tool for admin when they we in or out of the server. Killed any player is shots fired to TK in first 5 seconds, and kicked after 3 TK's. Auto Banned on rapid TK.... The plugin rocked !!

Is this going to be a possible plugin ?

Thanks for all the KICK ASS work you guys have put into this project !

BeetleFart
12-22-2004, 16:13
Is there any work on Advanced Team Atack Module ? This was a heven sent tool for admin when they we in or out of the server. Killed any player is shots fired to TK in first 5 seconds, and kicked after 3 TK's. Auto Banned on rapid TK.... The plugin rocked !!

I m sure that it will be ported over once sourcemod is released.
In the meantime you can try my minimumadmindll in the plugins folder here
I have added a spawn kill kick cvar in it.
kill teammate within 8 seconds of spawn and it kicks..
Three kicks for any reason in a day and it autobans for cvar (def 1440) minutes.

justloco
12-22-2004, 23:42

I m sure that it will be ported over once sourcemod is released.
In the meantime you can try my minimumadmindll in the plugins folder here
I have added a spawn kill kick cvar in it.
kill teammate within 8 seconds of spawn and it kicks..
Three kicks for any reason in a day and it autobans for cvar (def 1440) minutes.

Beetle how did you do that what did you setup i been trying to do that and i cant figure it out

BeetleFart
12-23-2004, 00:52
Beetle how did you do that what did you setup i been trying to do that and i cant figure it out

I retain player information in memory even after they disconnect for a period of time...and one of the variables I use in that infomation is number of times they have been kicked, number of times they tk'd and other things.

in round_start i set a timer to tick down to zero and if someone is team killed
before the timer hits zero ...it kicks them.

Cire3
12-25-2004, 22:30
Great, thats one of my biggest problems... Thanks for the info ! If I see anything big in this type of plugin, I'll post it .