PDA

View Full Version : Project Schedule?

Fatty
11-26-2004, 01:01
Is this a bad question?

I noticed the other request topic (ETA) was closed with a comment about 4 years. Granted, this was being asked before SDK was released.

I'm just wondering if there is any sort of project schedule? I'm willing to wait 4 years if that's what it takes, but I'm sure it won't!

Do you have a newsletter or email list that I can subscribe to?

Thanks!

If there's anything we can do to help you guys out, please let me know. We have a very heavily admined server, my CS admin is drooling waitin for SM to come out, so we're ready to help out in any way we can. If GamersCoalition were to contribute through your paypal link, where would that money go? I'd love to link you guys up when you have a logo.

*If I have missed this info somewhere on the site please feel free to abuse me and point me in the right direction.

imported_YoMama
11-26-2004, 08:24
Prepare for a full-cavity search administered with utmost precision by malex.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=36807

BAILOPAN
11-26-2004, 12:46
The SDK isn't even out yet. Why do people bother asking this?

sigh. Mailing list? I'll make one on SF if you'd like...

SniperBeamer
11-26-2004, 19:53
mailing lists? :shock: :evil: *runs away*

BAILOPAN
11-26-2004, 20:02
hahah, I don't like them either ^^

FullThrottle
11-27-2004, 12:44
Just create a keyword matcher that whenever it finds the words "When will sourcemod be released" it bans the user and formats their harddrive. Then no more problems. Oh oh don't forget to have it delete the post too.

imported_YoMama
11-28-2004, 04:12
Don't be all negative about people looking out for a release. It's in fact a compliment. People obviously appreciate what we're doing here, and can't wait to try it on their server(s).

@Fatty: be patient... you can rest assured that when some sort of schedule is known, we will let everybody know. As far as your offer for testing goes: thanks for the offer, and please check:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=36809

- YoMama

Hardwood
11-29-2004, 11:23
Don't be all negative about people looking out for a release. It's in fact a compliment. People obviously appreciate what we're doing here, and can't wait to try it on their server(s).

Exactly!!!

CS:S NEEDS this real bad. rcon is clumsy after using amx mod for so long. Valve should have been working with you guys a long time ago to get this off the ground ahead of any public release of the game.

Anyhow, thanks for keeping us updated. And, if you can, please aim your first release toward simple admining eg. kick, ban, amx_who/admins. The sooner we have these tools the sooner our servers will be twit free.

Thanks, you guys are making the Source world a better place. :D

CroniK
12-04-2004, 16:08
Anyhow, thanks for keeping us updated. And, if you can, please aim your first release toward simple admining eg. kick, ban, amx_who/admins. The sooner we have these tools the sooner our servers will be twit free.

That is the way the dev team is going.

MMMM after reading Bailopan interview, i hope the first beta will be here soon but i know that it is a big big job to do again....

Not giving falling date is the better as we can have seen before on other projects (HL2 too :))
A multiserver web management.... :D
A powerfull scripting with JS....

Will be great all that.

soreal
12-04-2004, 19:49
that you limpy ?