PDA

View Full Version : Trinity

Fabolous1
10-24-2005, 17:42
What happened to Trinity?

I had it for .amx but then I deleted the files and changed to AMXX so I'm trying to get it again. I used search many times and I cannot find any hero Trinity any more, I found one in development but I don't think it is completed.

Thanks, Fab

vittu
10-24-2005, 18:53
Morpheus with a name change. Do it yourself or request it, but don't post it in SH section.

roland
01-13-2006, 09:28
uhm y just get the hero it works great y dono if y most post it here but here it is
have fun

vittu
01-14-2006, 04:56
Trinity's a man? :shock:

// trinity! - The Main Man of the Matrix
hahaha

roland, please try to stay away from IM speak when posting on a forum. I don't know what your saying with all that y stuff.

K-OS
01-14-2006, 14:42
You actually waste your time checking out the code of a rip??? lol :D

vittu
01-14-2006, 14:51
no that was just at the top... first thing I saw. (was looking to see who was set as author or if any credit was given to ripped code)

BladeMaster
01-23-2006, 11:26
how is it ripped?? its 2 tmps not 2 mp5s it might be the same as morpheous but its tottaly dif the module of the gun the codeing the actual game play wit it..i just dont see how trinity is a rip of anything..

The_One
01-23-2006, 11:57
lol it does exactly the same as morpheus except different guns you only have to change the gun name and model via rip!!

BladeMaster
01-23-2006, 12:08
no thats not true..take a look at its coding, module, and dmg, totaly dif maybe a few things are the same but itsnot turely a rip if the hero is involved in the matrix thing and morpheous doesnt use mp5 he uses a sword trinity used the automatic pistol aka tmp neo uses the powers of the one aka NEO RELOAD and so on so i suggest that the people who made morphous change it because he uses a sword aka knife in cs not mp5 !!!KNIFE!!! you could maybe go and make the knife look like a wicked coo ninja sword or watever but trinity was the origanal one then neo then morpheous so there ha ha ha ha ha ha

vittu
01-23-2006, 15:32
no thats not true..take a look at its coding, module, and dmg, totaly dif That is a rip, but ok lets take a look at it's coding... hmm everything the same except the wpn, name, and model. That sir is called a rip (lots of you do not understand what constitutes a rip or understand the term correctly).
See for yourself (http://www.thekingpin.net/adminspace/vittu/report3.html) (in green is the changed line, in red is what changed)

And you may know matrix less then you think you do. Morpheus was advertised as weilding dual mp5's. Don't believe me take a look from warner bros. itself.
http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/cmp/rl_desktop_morpheus_1024.htm

BladeMaster, please use periods. Next time I don't think I'd bother to read any of that. (Not yelling just asking to do so)

Ghaszkull
09-07-2006, 11:58
Morpheus with a name change. Do it yourself or request it, but don't post it in SH section.

What are the cvars for it then? trinity_level? trinity_tmpmult?

Ghaszkull
09-07-2006, 12:24
nevermind, i figured it out, sorry

Kevloob
09-12-2006, 13:37
Have to agree with vittu - This is a rip.. o.o