PDA

View Full Version : Hero: Juggernaut

mydas
09-25-2005, 20:46
Juggernaut

Description
Almost permanent resistance to damage not caused by weapons (e.g. fall & laser damage)

http://philippe.tromeur.free.fr/marvel/images/Juggernaut.jpg
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

shconfig.cfg CVARS
juggernaut_level 9 - the level at which he becomes available

* his main strength is that he can only take damage from normal weapons
* his drawback is that he can't heal

yay, i released it :P. you can borrow the code i used here for 2 things ...
1. making a hero immune to laser damage and extra damage from heroes
2. making a 'protective' kinda hero so you are really immune to shit; cuz so far, all heroes that should protect you (by adding life lost back) suck when it comes for damage that would kill you. that doesn't give the hero a chance to add life back. mine does ^_^ no matter how high you fall, for example, you still don't take damage :P

i know juggernaut's already released ... but i dunno, it fits him so well. and creds to Emp` for suggesting the name

edit : fixed various bugs -- one step closer to a bug-free version. please test the hero and report any bugs ...

Styles
09-25-2005, 21:33
NICE! I love this now to top it off would be like 100000X's cooler if you had a juggernaut skin that you turned into! 8) Dont think they make one though :(

yang
09-25-2005, 21:34
very clever, but what if my beam is user_kill(id) or if beam dmg over 1024 ^_^ hahaha, just yanking your chains on the 1024dmg cuz i doubt any server runs that much but still :p, there's alot of beam heroes like jedi knight that simply touch u and u die :P cuz it tell u to type kill in console lol :P might wanna try to do taht somehow ;p

also:

playerhealth[id]-=damage
if (playerhealth[id]<=1024) //hero should die
shExtraDamage(id, attacker, get_user_health(id), "his weapon")

wouldn't this make it so everytime someone shoot u once u would die or if they only shoot u 1 shot and if it goes above your total health it will kill them instead of shot by shot? o.O no? cuz u keep adding back health unless if the dmg done is =< than the total life? o.O ...

also:

doesn't your hero also add just health to player?

playerhealth[id]=get_user_health(id)+1024

set_user_health(id, playerhealth[id])

o.O

lol ur code confuse me o.O or maybe i'm just not bright :D

Styles
09-25-2005, 21:37
yea like negate a kill in console command or something :p idk much about scripting

enough
09-25-2005, 21:47
LOL, wow yang. i didnt understand one word you said up there LOL!!

yang
09-25-2005, 21:49
lol, thats the best i could try to explain cuz i got confused looking at the code o.O

vittu
09-25-2005, 22:15
I was gonna mention about that makes no sense to be there:

1024 hp is what they use in war3 mod to make it look like you aren't taking any damage for evasion, it's the best way to use that hackish way of lessening damage since you can't change the damage caused.

Styles
09-25-2005, 22:46
So humm patch it up and reupload it so i can rea donwload it :D

mydas
09-25-2005, 22:58
I was gonna mention about that makes no sense to be there:

i know, it was my solution 4tm ... jtp suggested to use weapon names, and i'm doin' it right now. still got some bugs to fix, though

1sh0t2killz
09-25-2005, 23:34
omg u coderz and ur damn smartness lol

ps: mydas imma copy ur code and make a hero outta it :D (im not ganna post it since its obviously ganna be a rip lol)

-: Xdc :- SqUiD!
09-26-2005, 00:16
:lol: good job :wink:

Umm if u get any other cool heroes made tell me my AIM: SqUiDACID :wink:

mydas
09-26-2005, 00:43
:lol: good job :wink:

Umm if u get any other cool heroes made tell me my AIM: SqUiDACID :wink:

sorry, i don't use aim. only yahoo! messenger :P. usually all my heroes lie in the sig ... just click the names :)

@1sh0t2killz : you can copy it, but it still has bugs ... i'm striving and giving the best to make it bugfree. hope it will pay :P

@yang : you understood by now or you want me to explain ?

Styles
10-02-2005, 00:08
You cant use wolvine to heal urself OR like speedy demise that makes you lower your life doesnt efferct you...ITS GAY!!!

yang
10-02-2005, 04:47
@yang : you understood by now or you want me to explain ?

lol now i understand yes. The code is much better than the stuff you wrote first. so yes i understand now. thank you for enlighten me. :idea: I would've never understood the first code you wrote o.O...

mydas
10-02-2005, 08:15
i don't remember, what was the code like ? :)))))

badkarma
10-02-2005, 11:32
OMFG THIS IS THE JUGGERNAUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

mydas
10-02-2005, 11:54
i'm glad i'm your favourite hero maker :twisted:

EL
11-10-2005, 10:58
WOW THIS IS A NICE HERO I LIKE IT!!! MYDAS YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE HERO MAKER!!!! :P :P :P

The_One
11-10-2005, 16:32
i used this hero for a little bit but its way overpowering i never die lol i ge a 500+ score everytime and no deaths way to strong i removed it :wink:

Darkness
11-10-2005, 20:22
Then way don't you change the cvars for it :roll:

Fatebringer
11-10-2005, 21:21
Then way don't you change the cvars for it :roll:
Makes too much sense.

i used this hero for a little bit but its way overpowering i never die lol i ge a 500+ score everytime and no deaths way to strong i removed it
You must play with sucky people.

The_One
11-10-2005, 23:55
i know i could change the cvars but that would be taking away the meaning of the hero "Invulnerability"

vittu
11-11-2005, 00:03
uhh, the only cvar for this hero is juggernaut_level...

Fatebringer
11-11-2005, 00:33
I don't see how this hero is overpowered anyway, unless it somehow nulls all damage done by weapons when they have a multiplier.

Otherwise what else would really make it overpowered?

mydas
11-11-2005, 04:36
overpowering is not the hero itself, but perhaps comboing with ultimate hp heroes, like cola lover or whatsoever. it's not my fault those 700 hp dumb heroes exist. this hero makes sure u take damage at normal cs rate ... just bullets. no extra damage. no lasers. no shit

The_One
11-11-2005, 08:38
lol forgot the only cvar was the level :P

Om3gA
11-11-2005, 09:55
no extra damage. no lasers. no shit

you know that was made to create that so called "shit" ;D