PDA

View Full Version : Hero: Justice league

Killer Mc Killer
09-05-2005, 20:58
Ya people finnaly a pack of heros into one sma and amxx file i did soem of it but doom put the finishing touches on it. Thanks to justiceleague, JTP10181, AssKicR, bLind and TreDizzle for their Codes.

ty every oen for helping with this hero and its finnaly gona be relest to the public

//Justice League
justiceleague_level 1
justiceleague_laser_ammo 50 //total # of shots given each round
justiceleague_laser_burndecals 1 //Show the burn decals on the walls
justiceleague_cooldown2 0.10 //cooldown timer between laser shots
justiceleague_multishot 0.10 //Delay for multishots on holding key down
justiceleague_cooldown 45 //Cooldown for the mirrordamage
justiceleague_damage 75 //How many damage the backdamage does
justiceleague_health 150 //How many HP the hero has
justiceleague_armor 150 //How many AP the hero has

P.s now the noclip finaly wsorks the hp doenst matter ok cause the hp is only 150... :) :lol: :shock:

AZNDARKEVILDEMON
09-05-2005, 21:57
why is there two cool downs?

usticeleague_cooldown2 0.10 //cooldown timer between laser shots

and theres two keydown button

Killer Mc Killer
09-05-2005, 22:14
theres 2 cause one from thor and 1 from cyclops and there shouldnt be 2 binds cause only one for cyclops laser and the martians power should be shadow cats noclip with knife talk to doom he did the rest

mage
09-06-2005, 00:30
so its power is like noclip when holding knife shooting laser and got health and send damage back?

D o o m
09-06-2005, 03:54
There are 2 cooldowns (1 cause of LAser and 1 cause of the backdamage)

I could get not all to work at this hero.. The No Clip from bLind didn'T work for me and the health also not.. There is only one keydown part.. And I also don't know if the backdamage from Thor is working, because I couldn't try that out..

I only know that the Green Laser with switching to knife, give Batman Guns and 150ap are working..

And yes spy.. That is what it's supposed to do, but I'm not sure if everything works :lol: I told him to ask at Scripting Help for the 2 things which aren't working.. bLind's Code is confusing me.. It's only working at Shadow Cat and I already tried to copy the sma file and change it for mp5navy, but that didn't worked, too :lol: I don't know why, but it doesn't :mrgreen:

I also don't got any warnings or errors when I compile it ;)

Killer Mc Killer
09-06-2005, 04:35
im planing to add woudner women in the next version ill try to get back to it ok. If you ahve a hero that gives you more thne 150 hp it doesnt show the 150 :) so the hp part is basicly for noobs that cant get a hero with higher then 150 :( thats how it is.

mage
09-06-2005, 07:52
well wonder women is a keydown so you most maybe take % change of using wander womans laso

Killer Mc Killer
09-06-2005, 14:05
will ya so i guess kick her out...oh ya i found a better ump model for your matrix twins http://www.csbanana.com/?section=viewitem.skins.skins.main.3407

Halvor
09-06-2005, 16:08
Why are you posting rips please i am begging you make some heroes that is not a rip like Rockell he is always making new heroes:)

mage
09-07-2005, 00:48
killer you can have wander woman just make it % change to cast it on your enemys

like 30% change to make your enemy linked to the ground

and that one isent better remember i want the matrix twins too look like on movie

and the one i found look more like the one he uses (the one he uses is an us marine ump looking)

Killer Mc Killer
09-07-2005, 17:01
Ya or we can do it like thor were they shoot you they get zapped and webbed lol :lol:

Mr.Black
09-07-2005, 20:57
im gonna try out this hero.

mage
09-08-2005, 00:11
Ya or we can do it like thor were they shoot you they get zapped and webbed lol :lol:

thats a good idea webbed and then they cant move any more

but the web is getting brocked after 10 sec or somting

bLiNd
09-08-2005, 02:38
2 things.

I coded Shadow Cat like crap. Expect a major update to it when I am done on a paying project.

You can NOT have 2 cooldown's in one hero. (Search I believe a topic was made about it as well where JTP went into detail)

mage
09-08-2005, 08:38
ye thats right like it is only 1 keydown and only 1 cooldown

D o o m
09-08-2005, 10:22
2 things.

I coded Shadow Cat like crap. Expect a major update to it when I am done on a paying project.

You can NOT have 2 cooldown's in one hero. (Search I believe a topic was made about it as well where JTP went into detail)

Are you sure? Cause I used cooldown2 for the laser and the laser is working 100% :) The cooldown without the 2 is for Thor and if that also works, 2 cooldowns are possible :lol:

mage
09-08-2005, 10:44
ye you are right inn that ok im sorry i sayd that.

and do you have found out the prob now?

D o o m
09-08-2005, 12:42
I'll tested a bit, but I don't get it to work.. Once I had a problem and the compiler showed an error about one id which would never be defined and some more things which I can't understand :lol:

Maybe I'll make a new one, if I have time.. Have to do a lot of things at the moment and school starts on monday, too :(

mage
09-08-2005, 13:13
my school has been for 2 weeks now and are the wonder women gonna be?

10% change on hit too bind your enemys

imported_RaiN
11-19-2005, 23:23
This hero... isn't really coded well. And in some cases it could be overpowering..

Killer Mc Killer
03-02-2006, 23:50
It can be over powering sometimes thats why shmod allowed us to make it a different level it can be like for level 20 25 30 what ever lvl and when the people who work hard for it would be ty thsat its powerful so they can kind of get a great hero when they reach the final level.

Plotkin517
06-08-2006, 02:19
Ya people finnaly a pack of heros into one sma and amxx file i did soem of it but doom put the finishing touches on it. Thanks to justiceleague, JTP10181, AssKicR, bLind and TreDizzle for their Codes.

ty every oen for helping with this hero and its finnaly gona be relest to the public

//Justice League
justiceleague_level 1
justiceleague_laser_ammo 50 //total # of shots given each round
justiceleague_laser_burndecals 1 //Show the burn decals on the walls
justiceleague_cooldown2 0.10 //cooldown timer between laser shots
justiceleague_multishot 0.10 //Delay for multishots on holding key down
justiceleague_damage 75 //How many damage the backdamage does
justiceleague_health 150 //How many HP the hero has
justiceleague_armor 150 //How many AP the hero has

P.s now the noclip finaly wsorks the hp doenst matter ok cause the hp is only 150... :) :lol: :shock:

hey where do u put sh_Justice League.amxx
i put that in plugins.ini with the superhero plugins and it says bad load y won't it work?

Plotkin517
06-11-2006, 02:54
What do i put in plugins.ini under the superheros?

The_One
06-11-2006, 05:45
if you mean what do you put in the plugin.ini you put the plugins name like sh_batman.amxx

Plotkin517
06-11-2006, 12:37
if you mean what do you put in the plugin.ini you put the plugins name like sh_batman.amxx
I Know That!!! I am asking what do you put for the justice league cause i put sh_Justice League.amxx and that didn't work i guess u can't havem spaces in it cause it says in plugins list sh_Justice.amxx so what do i put in the plugins.ini what sh_whatever.amxx do i type?

D o o m
06-18-2006, 09:15
Call it like the file...

If the file is called sh_Justice.amxx write this into the plugins.ini of AMXX and if the .amxx is called sh_justiceleague.amxx call it like that and so on, just look at the amxx file...