No image, cuz you know, it just look like skulker from Natural Selection

shconfig.cfg CVARS

//Skulk
skulk_level 5
skulk_health 125 //Default 125
skulk_armor 125 //Default 125
skulk_alpha 20

SideNote:

This skulker model wasn't directly taken from NaturalSelection. I actually had to re-edit it so it only uses bite by changing the +attack stuff so its actually a little bit smaller model than the original file :) and it works alot better too cuz its edited model.

Well, bellfacio just said he was gonna wait till I release all my heroes so he can change his name on it and call it his, so here's skulker that I was working on so he can rename it to his own name just like he said he would on aim...:)

I have another version with a leap attack but gonna wait little bit to update this one with that version cuz that kid piss me off with his spams and solicit comments on IM o.O lol, I'm making heroes for fun and he just had to ruin it with spams and "polite words" on instant messenging programs to annoy me...

Enjoy :)

Side Note:

Scorpion also 95% fixed, just need to attach beam from player to player. :P

Emp`
08-24-2005, 02:38
glad you posted ^_^ been waiting to get this hero from you

yang
08-24-2005, 02:39
not a problem,anything for mi friends eh :) ehehhee...

Emp`
08-24-2005, 02:54
eheh

//Alien
skulk_level 5
skulk_health 125 //Default 125
skulk_armor 125 //Default 125
skulk_alpha 20

um huh? alien?

hero worked on my server

yang
08-24-2005, 02:56
cuz i was gonna use alien as base cuz I had that weird looking alien effect, but then I decided against it cuz of ppl's opinions on the forum, i just never bothered to change it lol, i didnt bother changing alot of the text, but there, now its chagned o.O

side note: why wouldn't it work o.O ehhehehe

Emp`
08-24-2005, 03:02
oh ya, i sorta liked the alien effect, but its still fine without it

lol course your heros gonna work, just lettin other people know

bella (thinks of disney movie lol) wants rips pretty much... that sux that he spammed you on aim or wuteva you use

BogusMan
08-24-2005, 11:52
Devouring someone for skulk? That ability should be for onos and you should add that skulk biting sound when it uses the knife thing to bite, it would be a lot cooler and should allow him to climb walls and stuff.

mage
08-24-2005, 12:26
bad idea. he is good as he is.

Halvor
08-24-2005, 12:50
Rockell if you posted all the heroes on your server i would have all those heroes i LOVE YOUR HEROES i know this is Offtopic :D

xlMrxBL4Hlx
08-25-2005, 21:06
i have no idea wat this hero is .. so ill just try it

mage
08-26-2005, 00:47
don't post at all the heros its called spamming and i know what i talk about becouse i did it in the start.

D o o m
08-26-2005, 04:55
don't post at all the heros its called spamming and i know what i talk about becouse i did it in the start.

Just push the blue card in left of quote and he will be reported to themods/admins and then he should get a warning, if he really post at all heros ;)

PS: This post and your post counts to spam too spy.. And now don't post this crap here at rockell's cool hero ;)

Can a mod/admin please delete this 3 posts which doesn't have something to do with the thread? That would be nice, because here should stand comments for the hero and no spam :)

Nice hero rockell :D

x_fl1p
09-08-2005, 12:43
what would i put in the monster.cfg?

to enable the monster and the settings for life/dmg and such? :oops:

Om3gA
09-08-2005, 12:43
this hero dosnt use monstermod :wink:

mage
09-08-2005, 13:16
dont it use monstermod you arent saing that all it does is gives you a knife with model and the other thing i dont know what mens when it says got change to () the enemy